sweetie • Brendon Urie x Read...

By boozyiero

I'd like to start by saying that I have nothing against Sarah or anyone else in this book! It's simply just f... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine [in the afternoon]
ten
eleven
twelve [a/n]
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one [pilots]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
a/n
a/n
fourty (epilogue)
please read!

twenty

754 27 6
By boozyiero

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

♡♡♡

Brendon's POV
"Shit!" I thought. "I can't keep doing this! I'm supposed to be sorting myself out, not fucking my best friend!" I sat up slowly, careful not to wake Ryan up who was wrapped around my body. I hit my head a few times. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I scolded myself.

I sighed and reached for my phone, I checked the time, 4:35am. I rolled my eyes and checked through my messages, seeing a text from Sarah. I rolled my eyes again before reading the message.

Sarah
Brendon, where the hell are you? You're supposed to be with me! I swear, I bet you're with that bitch!

Sarah
Not replying, huh? Fine, we'll see how y/n likes this little visit. Sort this out, Brendon.

I gasped as I read the messages, I just had to hope that y/n was safe and unharmed. I turned my phone off and wriggled myself down to that I was laying down once again. I sighed and started playing with the sleeping boy's hair, wishing that y/n was okay. Ryan hugged me a little tighter. Soon enough I closed my eyes and sleep took over me completely.

♡♡♡

a year and a half later...

Y/n's POV
A year and 6 months has passed, I became a lot closer with Tyler and Josh. We're all in our final year of school. Brendon and I are friends now, he broke up with Sarah and we dealt with everything. When Brendon told me about Sarah threatening him and the reason why, I was a bit afraid of him. But then I remembered how much he meant to Ryan, therefore Brendon meant something to me. I started gaining feelings for Brendon, which brings us to this present day. I had just found out about Brendon being friends with benefits with my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 580 37
BOOK 1 OF THE MIND GAMES TRILOGY! Josh has the gift of Telepathy. Tyler has the curse of Telekinesis. Josh is harmless. Tyler is dangerous. Can Tyler...
2.2K 210 27
BOOK 2 OF THE MIND GAMES TRILOGY! Being in a mental hospital is hard enough for Tyler, let alone being the most dangerous person alive. He tries to...
20.6K 1.1K 39
**HONOR AWARDS 1ST PLACE FANFICTION** Frank's life changed forever when he was 22 years old. And it will never be the same again. Two unbelievable, i...
84.3K 3.1K 51
You try to kill yourself, but are quickly saved by an unknown figure. You figure out the dark secret behind him and all you've ever known seems lost...