Animal

Від Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... Більше

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You
Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control
Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak

19.2K 459 82
Від Czarcsm

Chapter Fourteen-Apologies Are For The Weak

I rolled around in Ashton's bed still tired even though I just woke up. Well, the bed's empty so I'm assuming that Ashton's gone somewhere. He's been doing that a lot lately. It started last week and it's been more frequent. I complained about it earlier but after he kept doing it I slowly stopped caring.

"Good morning to you too, Ashton." I muttered sarcastically.

"What? You thought I left early again?" Ashton asked stepping out of the bathroom. I sat up and stared at him. He had water droplets falling from his hair and rolling off his body. I bit my lip and scooted to the edge of the bed, Ashton walked over to where I was pushing his wet hair back.

"Well ever since the whole "Kara" thing you've been leaving early." I said. "Like you're avoiding me."

"I've been leaving early to satisfy what my father wants." Ashton said. "I had to find everyone and their locations then send pack members out to get them-including your parents. But Raziel wanted to get them himself." Ashton explained. "I haven't been leaving early to see Kara and romance her, I've been leaving early to do my job."

"I'm sure Kara wants you to let her in your office so you can pin her down to your desk and ravish her body everyday you walk in." I said my arms crossed. Ashton wet his lips with an amused expression and began to scoot me back on the bed just so that he could hover above me.

"Or is that what you want?" Ashton asked deviously. I scoffed.

"I could have it." I said. "I will have it."

"How? We don't have a desk and you don't know where I work." Ashton said smiling.

"You'll find out when it happens." I said.

"It'll have to be after I've claimed you, because you know I'm not bringing you to my office or showing you the pack until you're marked, and ravished, and claimed by me." he said huskily.

"You sound really motivated." I said smirking.

"Just fighting urges." he said and kissed my forehead then got up off of me.

"So when's your dad coming home?" I asked sitting up.

"If he's serious about seeing everyone again then he'll be back sometime tomorrow." Ashton said.

"So do you have any plans for today?" I asked. He shook his head and dropped his towel.

"No, you?" he asked pulling out a pair of boxers while I just stared at his ass, I whistled which caused him to turn around and chuckle. "Really?"

"Now you see what it's like being a female." I said. "That's the everyday life."

"I can assure you I won't whistle, if I want something I take it." Ashton said slipping his boxers on. "What were your plans?"

"To stay here with you." I smiled. He walked over to me and pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the side.

"Then let me make you breakfast." he said pulling me up.

"You're letting me go downstairs like this?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I? No one else is here." Ashton said. "I let the boys go get Kai and Kyle, no ones here but us. And this is how I like to walk around my house. After all, it is my house."

"Then let us enjoy this time alone." I grinned and got up walking out of the room pulling Ashton behind me. "Does this allow me to play my iPod and sing and dance?"

"Do whatever you want." he said amused.

"So you wouldn't say no if I said I wanted you to lick a trail of whipped cream off my body and eat a strawberry or cherry out my naval?" I asked looking back at him as we made our way into his kitchen. He was silent for a while thinking it over before he said anything.

"What's up with your sudden kinkiness?" he asked picking me up and setting me on a counter.

"Just fighting urges." I said mocking him, he chuckled.

"I would." he said. "After all, look at what you're wearing. That's such a turn on." he admitted.

"Alright then, I'll be your desert after lunch." I said smiling. "Since it's... Brunch."

"Not my fault you like to wake up shortly after 12." Ashton said.

"It's Summer, why should I wake up early?" I asked kicking my feet.

"Because you like to see me off before I go to work." Ashton said pulling out food.

"So I'll be your treat, to make up for all of that. I'll deck myself out in delightful food and put all kinds of whipped cream on me with chocolate and caramel drizzle and you'll have to eat it." I said.

"I'll eat it." Ashton said now cooking. "But what about you? What's your little treat?"

"Having you eat me for desert." I said. "That's bliss."

"You haven't tasted bliss till you've been claimed." Ashton muttered.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't know about that because my lover doesn't want to have sex with me until I'm fifty." I said sarcastically.

"I don't want our relationship to revolve around sex." Ashton said.

"I do love you Ashton." I said stating the obvious.

"Wait till you have sex with me, you'll love me for what I can do instead." he said like he was disappointed.

"What? Has that happened before?" I asked my head cocked. He sighed heavily.

"There was a point in time where I had tried to take my mind off of you, or I should said waiting for you to grow up. I decided to date this girl she was attractive, sweet, smart, and a virgin. I, of course, was not. So I asked her out, her name was Thalia, really cute, she was very short and she always blushed at everything I said. Our relationship couldn't have even been classified as a relationship because of how eager we both were to have sex. After three days of dating she said she was ready for sex-keep in mind she was a virgin, most girls are really protective and whatnot but she was just ready to give it away. And me being the horny kid I was I was happy to fulfill her wishes, so we had sex. I took her virginity and she was happy. After that that's all we did. Constant sex, we had been doing that for... a few weeks before she said she loved me. She didn't know a thing about me except my name was Ashton Devereux and that I was good at sex. A week after that we ended up seeing other people and still were having sex with each other. We were just friends with benefits. She didn't care up until one day after sex I told her that we were done with each other. I guess I broke her heart. She kept saying how we were a cute couple, yet we never talked." Ashton said. "I don't want that again."

"I'm not Thalia, and I'm not eager to lose my virginity." I said. "I'm just drawn to you, and my hormones go out of whack sometimes. Hell, you're the one I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm not good enough for you." I admitted.

"Myra, if you weren't good enough for me I wouldn't have thought two seconds about stopping to save you from that wolf that was going to rape you." Ashton said. "I just worry for you, y'know? Cause you're still young."

"I know, I know, I know. And I'm immature." I said rolling my eyes.

"And you're emotional." Ashton added.

"All women are emotional." I said running my hands through my hair. Ashton turned around to stick a piece of sausage in my mouth. I chewed in delight.

"You're not all women, and you're not a woman until you grow out of your jealousy phase. A real woman will take whatever she has and make the best out of it. Be proud of what you have, not what you don't. Including me." Ashton said.

"Okay, maybe you're right. I am still a girl." I muttered. He smiled and caressed my cheek.

"You're my girl." he said correcting me. "Never forget that."

"How can I?" I asked. "You're a good looking man."

"I like to think so myself." he chuckled turning back to his food.

"Have you talked to Thalia since you graduated?" I asked.

"She passed away." Ashton said softly. "Suicide."

"Because of...?" I asked.

"She wasn't ready." he said sighing. After that it was quiet for a minute.

"What happened to Xenon and his mate?" I asked quietly. Ashton froze.

"How do you know about Xenon's soul mate?" Ashton asked correcting me again.

"Zyre mentioned Xenon had a soul mate, and how he didn't want the same thing to happen to Roxie or something like that." I explained. "Xenon didn't want to talk about it, he said he'd prefer if you told me."

"Xenon had found his soul mate when he was in the eighth grade. She was a foreign exchange student from all the way over in England. She came from a werewolf family, we accepted her into our pack and Xenon instantly took a liking to her. At the time we didn't know that they were soul mates, but he had tabs on her from the moment they were introduced. She had a thing for him also, Rachel was her name. She was beautiful and respectful. Xenon didn't claim her until he had permission from her parents to claim her as his mate, and being the good boy he was they allowed it to happen. Since Rachel was claimed that forced them to stay here in America, or I should say forced Rachel to stay. Her parents left and gave Xenon one rule: to always protect Rachel. We all loved her, like the boys love you. They grew old together, they did everything together she was practically one of us. It was her birthday and her friends wanted to take her out while we were setting up a party for when she came back. It was a little late out, the sun had already set by the time the girls wanted to come back to see if we were ready. They never came back because they never made it back. These savage werewolves had been stalking the girls and they raped each and every one of them. I don't think they cared that Rachel was claimed until they saw her mark, they told us that they didn't know, they also lied and said they didn't know that Rachel had called Xenon so we heard the whole thing. They knocked the girls out and killed them. Xenon said it was the most excruciating pain he's every felt in his life, feeling his soul mate being raped by multiple savages and then killed. We found them, and he killed them after making them remember what they did and beg for forgiveness. There was no way I was letting him turn away from killing them. He made them suffer, and Rachel's parents made Xenon suffer for not protecting her even though it wasn't his fault. Since Rachel's death he hasn't been the same. He's stayed away from relationships and certain females because of how much he loved Rachel. We don't talk about her, because of the guilt we all feel. She wasn't just his responsibility, and he's practically our brother. None of us should ever experience that." Ashton said. "That's what happened to Xenon's soul mate."

"Oh." I said suddenly depressed. "I see."

"I don't want to know what it's like to lose you once I've claimed you." Ashton said looking at me.

"Why would Zyre say that? Why would he bring that up?" I asked disturbed.

"Because Zyre loves Roxie like Kai loves you." Ashton said. "He wants what's best for her, and he's afraid that if he hands her off to Xenon that Xenon'll make the same mistake. Even though Rachel's death wasn't his fault, once again."

"Xenon won't let that happen to Roxie." I said, Ashton turned around with two plates in his hand smiling.

"I know." he said softly. "I see the way he looks at her, it was the same look of admiration whenever Rachel was in sight. Roxie will be good for him, Xenon may not look it but he has yet to get over Rachel's death. It's been four years. With Roxie by his side and on his mind he'll be at peace."

"Roxie wants him, and Zyre will just have to accept that." I said. "Xenon will be her first like you are mine."

"I can tell. You and Roxie carry yourselves like virgins, Candice carries herself with the past always in mind, and my assumption is she was played and used. And if my assumption is wrong I could always read her mind." Ashton said setting our food down on the table, I sat across from him amazed at how he knew.

"She was fifteen." I said softly. "He was a Senior, and when they first started talking he seemed like he was in it for a long-term relationship. They got together, and as the year progressed I started hearing things about how he wasn't only with Candy. I told her but she didn't believe me, then a few weeks later Candy stopped coming to school for a while and we found out it was because he stole her virginity then dumped her. When she tried talking to him about it he treated her like a slut. We stopped caring about him, he tried getting at me once, said he had changed. He was still a player and a douche. Candy's never let a guy mess with her like that ever since." I said. "And I told Marce that if he kicked her to the curb, I'd have my foot shoved so far up his ass that every single time he had a thought it would have to tip-toe past the rubber of my shoe without me noticing. Those two are my girls."

"Marce's never settled down with anyone before, he's always lived for the moment. But since you and I, the boys had been really thinking about finding someone to spend their lives with." Ashton said. "He'll be patient with Candice. Xenon will cherish and love Roxane. Zyre will just have to suck it up just like Kai and Kyle have to."

"I have a feeling that those two will become a part of our crew." I said. Ashton smiled looking up at me.

"You really have that much faith in us?" Ashton asked. I nodded.

"I do, they know how much you love me but they don't want to see it." I said. "Once they open their eyes to the fact that we are truly meant to be then they'll just accept it. I know they will. We just have give them time. Like we need to give Raziel time."

"If we're giving Raziel time then we're giving your parents time." Ashton said. "It's only fair. The woman that raised me died of old age."

"Then how...?" I trailed off.

"He's a First Gen werewolf, they age differently. More invincible but we're easier to kill." Ashton said. "They're stronger and more aware and skilled than Second Gens."

"You're not easy to kill are you?" I asked curious.

"The only one who's tried was Kai, and he wasn't too successful. Then again he just wanted to beat me until I understood that you were off limits." Ashton said shrugging. "I still wanted you."

"Even though I was chubby and fat." I said laughing. "That's insane."

"You were never ugly." Ashton said. "And you weren't fat." I rolled my eyes.

"I was overweight." I said. "I ate too much, and I was inactive until I started dancing and sports."

"Being a werewolf, you were never going to be fat and stay fat. Werewolves burn off unnecessary anything. Why do you think we run hot? Or why we can't stay drunk? We naturally have high metabolisms." Ashton explained. "I still remember how you looked when I saw you." I blushed and continued eating my food. "You look different now, older, matured, but you still have those eyes."

"How'd you know the color of my eyes?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I'm a Shifter, remember?" he asked. "I may have shifted into a fly or something to just stalk you." I laughed.

"That intense, eh?" I asked looking at him through my lashes.

"It was worth it." he said smiling. "I remember the way you smelled, it was so divine, you still smell the same. I restrain myself a lot from just inhaling you all day, but if I can't sleep at night I'll smell you and hold you close." I laughed again a bit harder this time. "Don't think I'm a creep or anything." he said laughing with me.

"You sniff me when you can't sleep at night?" I asked smiling. "That's really interesting. A lot more weird than me sliding around on your floors when I get bored."

"Myra I had to grow up without you. Have you ever craved something so much you wouldn't eat anything else unless you had that exact thing?" Ashton asked. I nodded.

"Of course." I said.

"Okay, well, I had a craving and I didn't want anything else but what I was craving, but I knew that if I didn't eat I'd starve to death. So I ate, but I wasn't ever satisfied. Now, I'm not hungry. Yet I still have that craving. But now I can wait to eat. I don't have to worry about starving, because what I want is always in stock." Ashton said. "You're my craving." I beamed at his metaphorical story.

"Really?" I asked. "That's so sweet."

"You've always been tantalizingly close, but I couldn't quite reach out for you." Ashton said. "I'm glad you're here with me."

"I'm glad I'm yours." I said honestly. "I really enjoy you, as a person and for who you are."

"I mean it when I say I love you, Myra." Ashton said searching my eyes. I blushed.

"I believe you when you say it." I said looking down. "I'm just not used to all these affections. I used to be when Kai was home, but then he left."

"I know your life story, sweetheart." Ashton said amused. "You don't have to tell me."

"This is not the way I planned on spending this time with you." I admitted honestly. "We went from happy, to flirty, to depressing, to romantic to I don't know gushy? Can we just talk about positive things now?"

"Whatever you want, cupcake." Ashton smiled. Ashton and I talked and talked about random things until we got back into a positive mood, we were beyond done eating and we were still talking. "I should probably attend to these dishes."

"It has been a couple hours since we finished eating." I said and got up to stretch. Ashton picked our plates up and took them over to the sink. "We talk a lot."

"We have a lot to talk about." Ashton countered. "It's not a bad thing."

"I know." I said making my way to the fridge to pull out the whipped cream, cherries, strawberries, chocolate drizzle and caramel drizzle. "I love talking to you."

"I love when you voice your opinions, you're not afraid of mental judgment." Ashton said. I walked from the fridge to the table and set the food down.

"Whatever you do, don't turn around until I say you can." I said. Ashton laughed.

"I was positive you forgot about that." Ashton said.

"From the way you sound you must have forgotten." I said and popped open the can of whipped cream. "Talk, and just ramble while I do this." I told him and began laying it on my body. I squealed when it touched my skin. "Oh my god! It's freezing!" Ashton laughed.

"It was refrigerated." he said and did as I said while I began decking myself out to portray as a dessert. I made a trail of fruit from my neck to my knees and drizzled caramel and chocolate everywhere along with whipped cream. "Are you done yet?"

"I am now, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Thinking about how you look with food on you makes me hungry, yes." Ashton said.

"Okay, you can turn around... after you get a plate for the cherry pits and stems, and the leaves for the strawberries." I said. He reached for a plate and then turned around just to stop dead in his tracks. I grinned and batted my lashes. "Do I look delectable?"

"Definitely." he said and came over to me. He set the plate down beside me and observed. "This would be sooo much more fun if you were naked."

"That'll have to wait for later. I'm only doing what I can now." I said. "But you might want to eat all of this now before my body heat melts it." Ashton grinned and pushed me further up on the table then started his trail. He kissed my knee licking the cherry up with his tongue, then he spit out the pit and stem on to the plate and licked the whipped cream up to my inner thigh. Then he grazed my thigh with his teeth before taking the strawberry into his mouth making me gasp. He pulled the leaves from the strawberry out of his mouth and set them on the plate then did the same to my other leg. He then began on my stomach, licking his way up to my naval delving in with his tongue, taking the cherry and eating it. I bit my lip as I watched him make his way all the way up my body, I could tell he was enjoying himself from the way his lips would caress my skin. He enjoyed my reactions from the way I saw him to respond to what I would do. For every time he grazed my skin with his teeth I would gasp, for every time he sucked a part of my skin I would sigh in delight, and for every time his breath fanned my skin I would tug his hair. He was now at the last part of my body, he licked the whipped cream off my my neck and licked up the cherry spitting out the pit and the stem before pressing his lips to mine and eating the cherry while making out with me. I wrapped my legs around his body and securely had an arm around his shoulders with one hand was entangled in his hair. He went back to my neck to make sure I was completely clean. I sighed a moan when he nipped the skin on my neck then flicked his tongue over the bite. I tugged his hair begging for him to come back to my lips. He kissed me softly and tenderly while caressing my sides making me giggle. "Stop that tickles." I giggled against his lips.

"It just amuses me how you're so ticklish there but not anywhere else." Ashton said smiling.

"How do you know I'm not?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Ooh, that means you're ticklish other places too." he said his eyes flashing.

"You won't find them." I said grinning.

"That sounds like a challenge to me." Ashton said. "I'll find each, and every ticklish spot on your body."

"Have fun." I smirked.

"This will be fun." Ashton grinned and leaned in to kiss me, but we were rudely interrupted by the sound of the boys walking in and talking loudly. My eyes widened. "Shit." Ashton muttered.

"I thought everyone wasn't gonna be back till later!" I whispered at him.

"Where's Ashton and Myra?" I heard Seth ask everyone.

"Probably still sleep, Myra doesn't wake up early during the Summer." WAS THAT MY BROTHER?

"So Ashton's dickwad father is back?" KYLE TOO? "I was sure he'd pop out of somewhere and just say some ruthless shit about me."

"He couldn't do that if he wanted to, he's away for the moment. Getting your parents." Xenon said, the sound of their voices were getting louder so they had to have been close.

"Are you guys hungry... or what?" Zyre asked. "I'm starving."

"Yeah, I should probably wake Myra up so she could make us food." Kai said the boys just chuckled.

"She does make amazing food." Marce said. Ashton turned to me.

"Hide somewhere." Ashton said quickly. I looked to him with a raised brow.

"Where, Ashton? Where?!" I asked with an unimpressed expression.

"I don't know!" Ashton said confused. "I'll go out there and distract them while you try to tip-toe out of here." that sounded like a genius plan. Ashton got up off of me and walked out and began to make conversation with everyone while I snuck out through the dining room and I tip-toed away from everyone but apparently I wasn't quiet enough.

"Good afternoon, Myra." I heard Zyre say my eyes widened and I quickly turned to them. "We just got in, come say hi to your brother and Kyle."

"But-I-now's not a good time." I said quickly.

"Nice outfit." Seth said winking. Ashton, Kai and Kyle all slapped the back of Seth's head.

"What were you two doing?" Marce asked with an amused expression.

"I see hickies." Callum said.

"You weren't supposed to be home!" I blurted out. "So Ashton and I had some fun." everyone just laughed with an exception of Ashton, Kai and Kyle.

"Yeah, we see you two had some fun." Xenon said chuckling. "But it would do everyone some justice if you would go put some clothes on." I felt my face go hot. I quickly walked off and ran up the stairs. That was so embarrassing. I walked into our room and shut the door then pressed my back to the door. I. Cannot believe. That just happened. After I regained my composure I took my undergarments off and took a shower then put some reasonable clothes on and went downstairs. I met the guys back in the kitchen my face still red hot.

"Nice of you to join us, Myra." Xenon said trying to hold back a smile. I avoided everyone's gaze.

"Hi." I said shyly. "What do you guys want for lunch?"

"At this time and point anything sounds good." Seth said.

"Okay." I said and began pulling out food for them.

"So I'm guessing you're still mad at me." Kai said. I just paused and set down the food frustrated. Of course he would want to start there. I turned to him my gaze obviously fierce.

"Yes, I am still pissed off at you, Kai Alexander. Because of you I had some insane dickfaced shitwad fucktarded possessive manwhore of an alpha trying to pursue me! Not to mention he was abusive, disgusting, pathetic, needy, greedy, and self absorbed! He threatened me! And instead of you putting your closest family first guess what you did? Stood there and watched. Thank you, Kai and Kyle thank you sooo much for making my life peaceful. Thank you for keeping secrets from me. Thank you for hating my soul mate. Thank you for trying to push Ashton away from me and replace him with Kyle. Thank you so fucking much, "brother"." I snapped at him. It was dead silent in the room, no one said anything. "You're in just as much shit as mom and dad when they get back. My own family..." I scoffed. "Where's the trust?"

"Klayden wasn't our fault." Kyle said softly. I glared at him pointing a knife in his direction.

"Don't. Even. Start. I don't want to hear you defend Kai or yourself at that matter. I can't even friendzone you anymore because of how stubborn you are. Live with your guilt until I'm done being pissed." I said firmly. "Or else I will cut you all."

"That's a bit harsh..." Callum said slowly.

"The least you could do is welcome them." Zyre said. I glared at them both.

"Did I make that threat exclusively to them? I guess I didn't make myself clear-if anyone decides to defend these two or even speak of what happened in the past I will cut you. That goes for everyone, Kai, Kyle, Callum, Seth, Marce, Zyre, Xenon, Ashton, Raziel, and ANYONE ELSE THAT SPEAKS OF IT. Do I make myself clear?" I asked in a menacing tone. Everyone just looked wide-eyed.

"Y-yes, Myra." Callum said nervously.

"Peachy." I said dryly and I went back to cooking. It was really silent for a while, I think that threat made everyone afraid to make connections.

"So..." Xenon said. "What did you two do while we were gone?"

"We saw the cherries, strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate and caramel drizzle." Zyre said.

"I let Ashton eat me." I said bluntly. "It was fun, next time I'll go without clothes." I went into the cabinet and pulled out multiple plates and began putting everyone's food on plates, I handed it out to them while everyone was just staring at Ashton.

"You let him eat you, as in you dressed yourself up as a dessert and you let him eat you." Seth asked trying to make sense of what I just said.

"That's exactly what I did. Ashton has an amazing tongue." I said and sat in his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and breathed a smile against my skin.

"Well then, you two are one step away from claiming then I suppose." Marce said.

"He hasn't claimed you yet?" Kyle asked.

"No, we're taking things slow." I said making smooth gestures with my hands.

"Oh." Kyle said.

"Don't get any ideas." I said. "Whenever he decides to take the reins I won't oppose. I wanna meet Kara." the boys just chuckled while Kyle and Kai looked confused.

"Kara's Ashton's hot secretary that he's slept with on multiple occasions." Zyre explained. "She went to high school with us."

"Kara Miller?!" Kyle and Kai asked at the same time, after that everyone got excited about her and began talking about how sexy she was.

"Yeah, Myra's legit jealous of her." Seth said.

"I'm not jealous of her. Sure she's screwed Ashton one too many times but so have other women." I said my arms crossed.

"I'm sure she's decked herself out in candies and made Ashton eat that off of her before." Callum said. I just shrugged.

"She probably has, and if so that would explain why Ashton's so good at what he does." I said carelessly. They all looked to Ashton.

"What did you do to her?" Xenon asked. "She's not jealous of her anymore?"

"Why should she be?" Ashton asked. "It's not like she has to wait for me to get called into work for us to fuck. And Myra knows I want her more than she wants me. What does she have to be jealous of Kara for? I've already had a taste of her."

"Uh... Kara's always been hot. Since she was a transfer student from Australia till now, and if you're not getting at her, I will." Kai said. I scrunched my nose up.

"Ew, you'd hit that after Ashton and god knows how many other guys?" I asked disgusted.

"She's picky with her men." Ashton and Kai said.

"How'd you know that?" Ashton asked Kai.

"You weren't the only one who she slept with in high school." Kai smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"And you call me competitive." I muttered. "Well, I only want to meet her, so I can shove the fact that Ashton's mine down her throat."

"That's what this is all about?" Ashton asked. "You just want to put me out on display."

"You put me out on display." I said in an oh-so matter of factly manner. "At the beach, at the party, and you will when I meet the pack. You know how hungry these males are." I felt Ashton grin behind me. "Actually, you know what. By the time I meet Kara we'll be friends because we'll have one thing in common-we both fucked Ashton. But then again, who hasn't?"

"Ouch." Ashton said from behind me. "That was a bit from the bitter side, don't you think?"

"Take it like a man, I wouldn't say anything about it if it never happened." I said honestly.

"I think Myra's in it for the sex, she just doesn't want to admit it." Seth said crossing his arms.

"I can have sex with him whenever I want, that's not the problem. Hell, if you guys hadn't came in when you did we would have probably had sex right on this table. But of course, you all had to ruin our dessert." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ew..." the boys mumbled. "We eat at this table."

"I don't want to think about Ashton claiming you." Kai said. "Or even "eating you for dessert"."

"I don't either." Kyle muttered. I shrugged.

"When the deed is done you won't give a shit because you can't do anything about it." I said bluntly. "You might as well accept us now, or be just another wolf to me."

"Myra..." Ashton said firmly. "He's still your brother."

"What kind of brother gives his sister away to a psychopath alpha?" I asked.

"What kind of father abandons his kid then comes back twenty-one years later?" Ashton asked. "My life story is a lot more fucked up than yours, so is Kyle's, and Xenon's, and Marce's. We're not all a bag a peaches here with history. Family is family here, and he's your brother. Your older brother. Now, you can attempt to cut me if you'd like but I can assure you that's a path no one wants to go down. So, relax sweetheart. Stop living in the past."

"How?" I asked. "How can I forgive them? How can I forgive my parents? How can you forgive all these people that have put you down?"

"Because I don't care how people judge me, just don't mess with what's mine." Ashton said. "Holding a grudge does you no good, it make you rotten, and bitter. Forgiving people takes the weight off your conscious, not to mention it makes you a stronger person, because you can forgive and forget."

"Fuck you and your Socratic philosophies." I muttered. "I'm not forgiving them."

"You will." Ashton said chuckling. "And you won't be able to do shit about it except complain and pout." I rolled my eyes.

"That's what you think." I said, he tightened his arms around my waist and laid his face on my shoulder. "I'll never."

"You plan on sticking around with, Ashton right?" Zyre asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Then you'll forgive and forget. We've been with him all his life, it's rubbed off on us." Zyre said.

"Remember the argument with Roxie last week?" Xenon asked.

"Yeah, of course. Zyre was all rude and disrespectful and he brought something up that he shouldn't have." I said.

"He apologized. And I forgave him." Xenon said.

"But you two are best buddies." I said. "Of course he's gonna apologize."

"I approved of him and Rox." Zyre said. Now that stunned me.

"What?" I asked.

"Roxie begged me, and she looked serious about it. So after I apologized I said he could keep seeing my sister." Zyre said. Kai and Kyle choked on their food and looked up at Zyre.

"Roxie's your sister?!" they asked. I sighed.

"Here we go again." I muttered. "Well, congratulations Xenon. When is everyone else getting mates?" I asked.

"After you're claimed. We don't need to have any issues." Zyre said.

"Agreed. We're stuck on that decision." Seth said.

"Well, Myra's best friends with Candy and Roxie so there's no problems there." Marce and Xenon said.

"It's only you guys now." Ashton said referring to everyone else.

"Then once you get your mates I'm kicking you out of here so I can run around naked while Ashton's at work." I said just putting that out there.

"I don't even..." Kai muttered rubbing his temples.

"Well then, that's something to look forward to when I come come everyday from work." Ashton said honestly.

"Oh, there will be a lot of things to look forward to when you come home." I muttered under my breath. Ashton leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Let's just keep that between us, okay, cupcake?" Ashton whispered in my ear. "It'll be our little thing." I blushed and smiled.

"Sharing secrets now?" Zyre asked with a raised brow.

"Nothing you need to know." him and I both said.

"Of course..." they said staring at us with suspicious eyes.

"Well, since today was supposed to be my "chill with Ash alone day" I'm gonna go carry that out. If you get hungry ask Kai to cook, he's the one who taught me my skills." I said and got up pulling Ashton behind me.

"Ooh, look at Ashton getting special treatment on the days he's off." Xenon said wiggling his brows.

"We just talk." I said shrugging. "And stuff."

"I bet you two actually do other stuff." Seth said smirking.

"And if we did?" I asked with one hand on my hip. "That would be between us until I decide to slip up and make it public news. Roxie and Candy would be the first to know, then everyone else." I said.

"In other words, we're not doing anything suspicious because Myra has a big mouth and she'd tell you guys first since she loves to brag." Ashton said. "She just wants to make you jealous."

"Well she succeeded." Xenon said feigning hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, we'll be on our way." I sighed. "And welcome back, Kai and Kyle." I said before walking out with Ashton trailing behind me.

"And that is the start of your change." Ashton said kissing my forehead once we got into the room.

"That doesn't mean Kai and I are back on hugging terms." I said firmly. He just chuckled and pulled me on the bed with him.

"Do you think I'm going off hugging my dad and telling him I love him although he's a dead-beat?" Ashton asked, I shrugged.

"Who knows, you're nicer than me." I said.

"No, you're nicer than me. You. Are better than me, I just... I dunno." he said trying to explain. "I'm not a good person."

"Well I figured that, Mr. Dangerous." I said joking. He rolled his eyes. "You don't have to try to do anything for me-whether it's impressing me, or pretending to be someone you're not for me to love you. Okay? I want to love the real you." I said honestly. "Just don't ever leave me."

"I will never leave you, ever." Ashton said back, after that cute little moment Ashton and I fell asleep. Like, I'm not even lying. We were silent and then we just went to sleep and didn't wake up till the afternoon of the next morning. We had both got up together and took our showers and got dressed, thinking that everyone was still probably sleep and we went downstairs to hear conversation coming from the lounge room. Ashton and I walked down there curious to see what was going on, and after I stepped foot into that room I had wished I was in a totally different place.

"Myra Mirandinelle..." they said in awe. I clenched my fists and glared at them both anger radiating off of me. If these two people weren't my parents I would have choked them both, I think Ashton knew this because he wrapped an arm around me keeping me from lunging at them to scream profanities and whatnot. "You look beautiful."

"I look the exact same way I did when you left." I said through my teeth. "But you wouldn't know that because you haven't looked at me since I was four years old!"

"That wasn't our choice." my dad said his head low. I looked and saw Kai just as upset as I was. For this one moment, I think I can soften up just because I'm feeling exactly what he's feeling.

"You were never there, and even when you were there you still weren't." Kai said.

"We had orders." mom said. "Pack first."

"You never even told us we were werewolves." I said. "I had to find out through Ashton!" I yelled.

"You shifted...?" they asked looking at me with wide eyes.

"A few weeks after I got out of school." I said. "You wouldn't know that, because you both left without saying goodbye." after I said that their attention moved from me and Kai to Ashton.

"You're her mate." they stated blankly.

"Is this what you wanted?" my mom asked Raziel he was just grinning.

"Putting the pieces of the puzzle together, aren't ya?" he asked amused. I was confused and I'm sure everyone else was too.

"If you had anything to do with this..." my dad threatened, Raziel put his hands up in surrender.

"My son and your daughter being soul mates wasn't up to me." Raziel said still grinning. "But it is quite a coincidence."

"What is going on?" I asked looking at Raziel and my parents.

"Did you know about this?" my mom asked Ashton bitterly.

"Know what?" Ashton asked in a confused tone.

"You do know." she snarled. "You always knew, from the moment you saw her innocent face you knew-"

"Jessi!" my dad shouted just as I did.

"Excuse me, but are you bashing my mate, my soul mate?" I asked attempting to push Ashton's arm away from me. "He is a part of me as I am a part of him, you will not speak to him in that way. He has cared for me through all this shit and he's convinced me to keep faith in you two. I understand you are the people that brought me life but you are not my parents. Kai and Kyle are the closest to parents I have ever had and unfortunately for you I don't have respect for those who abandon their children." I said sharply. "Respect him." my parents had a look of hurt for a brief moment before they snapped back.

"Myra Mirandinelle Aubrianna Gray, you watch your mouth and do as we say, you may not consider us your parents but on your birth certificate we are your parents, and if we say we're your parents then we are. It seems this Ashton has been influencing you while we've been gone, lucky you, we're home so you can stop seeing him. I don't care if you're soul mates or star-crossed lovers you will never touch him, think of him, see him, or talk to him ever again. You will not shift furthermore or talk about werewolves. You will be locked inside our house until school, your brother will pick you up and drop you off to and from school, you will not go out to any parties with your friends, you are on complete lockdown until you have lost touch with your animalistic nature. And lastly, if you even try to rebel we will break you." my mom said her eyes fierce. I stood wide-eyed unable to say anything or think of anything to say. "Get. Away. From my daughter before I rip your head from your shoulders."

Raziel tsked coming into the situation, he was now standing between my parents and Ashton and myself. "You will not touch my son or I will rip your head from your shoulders in front of your mate and children. You can take your daughter all you'd like, Ashton will do what he's meant to do as a mate, he's persistent, like Quinn. Don't you remember Quinn sweet Jessamine?" my dads jaw clenched. "Ooh, Leo, bittersweet memories of the man your wife and mate gave her all to. You don't want me to reveal the truth then you will stay in your place."

"You wouldn't dare." my mom snarled.

"But you know how much of a dick I am, everyone knows. You two are a pretty chill couple but you're both false. I'm sure these two want to know who their real father is-or am I getting ahead of myself here?" Raziel said smirking. "I may not have been a caring father but as long as you are in my presence or the presence of my son you will grant him great respect or you will die at his feet." my mother just growled.

"Go." she snapped at me and Kai. I shook my head.

"I don't want to." I breathed holding on to Ashton.

"If you do not-" my dad never got to finish his sentence because I was ripped away from Ashton's grasp, I was scared because there honestly wouldn't be a way to see him.

"Ashton!" I called as my dad threw me over his shoulder like I was a kid, Raziel was holding him back from coming after me and in that immediate moment I wanted to cry.

"Let her go. She will be yours in time." I heard Raziel whisper to Ashton while looking directly at me.

"I can't..." Ashton breathed.

"PLEASE!" I begged tears streaming down my face. "I'M BEGGING YOU! I NEED HIM!"

"What you need is a normal life. This were-world isn't for you, Myra. This is us taking you out of it."

"You can't stop it." Raziel called standing in the hallway. "They've been together for far too long."

"Stay out of this, Raziel. We've done what we needed to. Now, there's no need for you to bother us anymore." dad said turned around.

"We'll be a happy family soon, I'll let that sink in for you. Don't forget to shut the door behind you on the way out." Raziel said and turned around. As we were going past the stairs the boys had begun to come down bearing witness to what was going on, I wasn't concerned about anything else though I just needed Ashton's side right now.

"What the fuck are you doing to Myra?" Zyre asked.

"Stay the hell out of this." my mom snapped. "We're done with this werewolf life, so say your goodbyes. You'll never see her again."

"You can't do that!" Xenon said defensively. "She belongs with her kind! You're her parents you should be promoting them!"

"And you're just a fucked up kid with a fucked up life. Don't tell me how to raise my kid." my mom said bitterly.

"She's fucking eighteen!" Seth yelled. "You can't raise her anymore! Set her the fuck down!" my parents didn't bother arguing with them, they just walked out and threw me and Kai into their car and drove off. I sobbed and hyperventilated the whole way home and the only one who comforted me was my brother.

"Shh..." Kai coaxed stroking my hair. "Everything will be okay, I promise."

"I... can't live... without... him... anymore..." I said between sobs.

"And you won't." he whispered in my ear.

I don't know if he actually meant what he was saying but right now I didn't care about anything. My parents came back into my life and decided to regulate everything. I'm being forced into a life that's impossible for me to love.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2M 20.2K 8
Marilyn had the perfect life. Her boyfriend Ryland of three years had saved her from a life of ridicule and isolation. He was the Gamma of the pack...
10.6K 364 22
Im very bad at writing and at English So ignore the mistakes Wednesday Addams thought she would never fell in love but then she met her new roommate...
306K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...
25.6K 1.3K 13
FF based on Moran and how the way they both treat each other... will their point of view ever change for each other ?? 🖤🔥