Mizpah [MiChaeng] ✔

By Abyssmps

Have you ever tried to dial the number you've seen in public places? Like someone write it for fun or for pur... More

<0>
<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<13>
<14>
<15>
<16> Narrative ¹
<17>
<18>
<19>
<20>
<21>
<22>
<23>
<24>
<25>
<26>
<27> Narrative²
<28>
<29>
<30>
<31>
<32>
<33>
<34>
<35>
<36>
<37>
<38> Narrative³
<39>
<40>
<41> Narrative⁴
<42>
<43>
<44>
<45> Narrative⁵
<46>
<47>
<48>
<49>
<50>
<51>
<52>
<53>
<54>
<55>
<56> Narrative⁶
<57> Narrative⁷
<58>
<59> Narrative⁸
<60>
<61>
<62>
<63> Narrative⁹
<64> Narrative¹⁰
<65>
<66>
<67>
<68>
<69>
<70>
<71>
<72>
<73>
<74>
<75>
<76>
<77>
<78> Narrative¹¹
<79> Narrative¹²
<80> Narrative¹³
<81>
<82>
<83>
<84>
<85>
<86>
<87>
<88>
<89>
<90>
<91>
<93>
<94>
<95>
<96>
<97>
<98>
<99>
<100> Narrative¹⁵
<101> Narrative¹⁶
<102> Narrative¹⁷
<103>
<104>
<105>
<106>
<107> Narrative¹⁸ [TW]
<108> Narrative¹⁹
<109>
<110>
<111>
<112> Narrative²⁰
<113>
<114> Narrative²¹
<115>
<116>
<117>
<118> Narrative²²
<119>
<120> Narrative²³
<121>
<122> Narrative²⁴
<123>
Special Chapter <124>
Special Chapter <125>
Special Chapter <126>
Special Chapter <127>
Special Chapter <128>

<92> Narrative¹⁴ [M]

8.5K 262 618
By Abyssmps

//Mature Content ahead//

Chaeyoung's phoned rang because of notifications she receives. She immediately open it and see Mina's messages - informing her about her depart with Momo and Sana and another message that she arrived safely at the location of the party.

She replied 'Enjoy the night. I love you too' before checking some messages from the companies she applied for a job. 

Back to Mina, Momo and Sana, they greeted some friends and Momo introduced them to her friend, Lisa her co-dancer and a close friend along with Kai, Hoseok and Seulgi - their dance team. 

Mina and Sana stayed together and let Momo be with her friends. They talk some conversation about life. Mina even shared how Chaeyoung and her already planning for their future together. And Sana will lie if she didn't feel jealous. 

She also wanted to talk about it to Tzuyu but she's shy opening that kind of conversation. Though they were in a relationship - turning year being a relationship, same goes to Momo and Dahyun.

The place started to fill in slowly. People goes in and out, loud pop music blast inside the place. The event held in some private property that Momo's friend owned. Different kinds of beverage was being served to anyone who wanted to drink. 

Some of the people was from their school, since Lisa is school in their school. It was also an advance graduation party to all the students who will graduate soon.

Loud music along with the loud screams and laughters and voices lingers the place. People started to get drunk and tipsy though the night is till young.

Mina chose a drink with the low alcohol percentage, as promise, she will not drink a lot. Knowing that she's a light drinker, taking a careful steps is the best option she have.

Sana and Mina was too engross to their conversation that the didn't know that their is someone slowly approaching them.

"Mina?" 

Mina and Sana turned back, finding the source of the voice. Mina's eye widen when she saw a familiar person.

"Jimin?" Her tone have a hint of surprise. 

The guy nod his head and smile softly. "It's nice seeing you here." He said while twirling the drink on his hand. 

"Me too. What are you doing here by the way?" She asked, she didn't want it to be sound sarcastic but it turned it to be like that.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "Well, my friend invited me here. He's a friend of the who held this party" He started, keeping a safe distance of awkwardness. "You know Hoseok" Mina nodded her head.

"Ah, I see. Co-dancers' nature" They both laugh. While Sana was watching them, feeling out of place already.

Mina's close to Jimin's friends. Jimin introduced her to them and in some weird ways, they all clicked together since Jimin's friends were all crack heads. So no wonder, she saw him here. 

"I bet Momo invited you two here" Mina and Sana nodded their heads. Jimin smile, "Let's all enjoy the party, shall we?" The two beamed smile and the three all cheered, clicking their glass together.

The three talked together, catching up some missed event in their life. Indeed, having some alcohol help makes the conversation even better. The best company in everything.

Ever since Jimin had his closure with Mina a long time ago, things between them didn't felt any awkwardness nor uneasy feeling when they're with each other, especially Mina. Because since that 'accident' or should I say, mere 'incident' happened between them in Korea - the day Chaeyoung punched Jimin - Mina distanced herself to him. Scared to happen again, and even afraid that it will leave a big scar on her relationship with Chaeyoung. For the mean time, she build a safe distance and a secured walls to protect herself, moreover, their relationship. Thanking how Chaeyoung is so understanding, all the time.

The night is getting deeper and deeper. The two Japanese were happy to have him as a company. Making them forgot about their friend who invited them and ditched them when they arrived.

Mina keep informed Chaeyoung about everything. She told the truth that Jimin was here and just accompanying them. Chaeyoung had nothing against him. What's done is done. That's what she told to Mina. Chaeyoung isn't the kind of person to hold grudges. She easily forgive. Sometimes that was her weakness, people always using that as their advantage. But Chaeyoung isn't fool.

Mina turn off her phone after her conversation with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung had told that she's going to sleep since she's too tired - she extended her time again. Mina let her rest, telling her some sweet goodnight messages. As usual, Chaeyoung reminded Mina to not get drunk.

Their conversation cut off when someone spoke from the mic, catching up their all attention. The music had stopped too. All eyes were on the mini escalated stage.

"Everyone, let's all cheers for the success of the party. And I wanted to thank all of you for coming for this celebration. This is also an advance graduation party to all graduating students our there!" 

Lisa said in more enthusiastic voice. Holding her drinks up with her other hand occupied by the mic. "Please, take the drink that will be served to all of you. And let's all cheers!"

In cue, waiters served the glass of expensive alcohol. Everyone accepted it and hands already hang in the air, ready for the cue of the celebrant. 

When everyone is holding the drink, Lisa spoke again. "Let's all cheers!!" She cheered and everyone raised their glass up and yelled 'cheers'. Mina, Sana and Jimin look at each other and cheers their glasses and drink it bottoms up.

The music blast once more, making each one of them become wild along with the up beat music. The party continued.

The cut off conversation proceed. Mina and Sana laugh along with Jimin who's telling his stupid stories. Mina could say that she like what they are now. Just friends, no feelings included. Just friends.

Sana held her temple, feeling a bit tipsy. Mina held her elbow to support her. "You ok?" Mina asked, her voice merely whisper, her eye lids half shut.

"Y-yeah-" She shook her head. "No. I feel dizzy. I don't know why, I didn't drink that much" She admitted. Mina nodded her head.

"I am too. I don't know why though. I should call Momo" She said and Sana nodded her head.

She look to Jimin who's looking on his phone. "Jimin, can you help me put Sana on the couch?" Jimin nodded, putting back his phone and held Sana. 

Mina almost stumbled on the ground, feeling her surrounding spin. "You ok?" Jimin asked. Mina nodded and proceed helping Sana.

When they successfully settled her on the couch, Mina sigh heavily. Shutting her eyes tightly to get rid of her blurry vision. While Jimin supporting himself on the couch, leaning his hands on the back rest. Feeling a bit dizzy too.

"I-I want to vomit" Mina voiced out weakly. 

"Let me help you" Mina didn't protest, thanking him instead because she knows anytime soon she will stumble on the ground.

Mina cupping her mouth, feeling the drink was on her throat - anytime soon it will come out. Rushing to the nearest restroom but unfortunately she didn't make it and vomit on the ground.

Jimin patting Mina's back, helping her to let it out. 

Mina cursed under her breath. Wiping her mouth and proceed going to the restroom but Jimin stop her since she can't stand walking anymore. Jimin is too.

"Let's go to the place to rest for a while" Jimin said weakly. He can't stand too anymore. He's thinking what did he drink that made him so drunk.

Mina nodded her head. While walking, they saw a room, door swung open and they went in. 

Jimin help her to stand and put her on the bed. Jimin helping himself not to stumble but when he's about to put her, Mina stumble backward that made them out of balance and fall on the bed.

Jimin's on top of Mina. Lips clashed on each other.

Unexpected but no one dared to pull off. Dizziness didn't help them, making hard to stand up since the two were totally drunk - not knowing the reason why.

Suddenly, one of them move the lips, kissing each other. The other one followed. It is pure that the its drunkenness action. The alcohol is kicking in through their system that they are unable to fight and control, unconscious to their action. 

Sinful action.

Unbeknownst to them, they are making their own mistake. That will surely regret in the end.

A mistake out of pleasure.

A mistake out of unconsciousness.

A mistake that will surely regret forever.

//

peace yow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 123 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
123K 5.6K 40
Is it possible to find yourself in someone you never knew existed? Two strangers and a faithful encounter.
12.4K 725 52
He texted the wrong number, she talked with him. A texting story.
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918