GAMES BY DIM LIGHT || Mature...

By MireyaZachani

Sixteen years ago, Melanie was supposed to be crashing a party on her birthday with her friend. It was a week... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
Author's Note
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Author's Note
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
Note Of Thanks

CHAPTER 17

292 49 0
By MireyaZachani

Melanie's POV💕

I couldn't get my mind at peace. I needed to know what was going on. Don't blame me. Blame my inquisitiveness. Everyone keeps telling me that my insatiable urge to know it all, will get me into trouble.

But I think it's my nature for being a science student. It could be why I excelled greatly in school.

I still wanted to know what happened with Derrick and Lucas. I know they hate each other for a reason best unknown to me, but I still felt that I should find out if they are both okay.

Yeah, right? I said I didn't like Lucas but, he's already growing on me.

AJ was the first to go into the pool, with an invite of one of the guys that that was actually flirting with me earlier much to my distaste and disgust. But he left with a shocked expression, thanks to AJ who told him that I'm Alpha's girl. He even apologized for flirting with me and turned his attention to AJ like I was totally invisible.

Like I care.

He seemed Obviously shocked when AJ said that to him and backed off like he had been told hey, that's a live wire!

I sighed and looked up when Tammy came up beside me. She passed me a quick grin and I returned it. Maybe our relationship wasn't as strong as AJ's just yet.

She sat beside me and picked up a bag I assumed must me hers. I saw the tattoo again and I just had to ask.

"Hey."

She looked up at me from her cell phone and nodded, then went back to her cellphone.

"Hey."
She murmured and frowned at something she saw on her screen.
"Bastard."
She whispered with a frown.

"Is everything okay?"
I asked and it brought back her attention.

"Oh! Uh....Yeah. Why? Any problem?"

"No. Well, do you have any idea if Derrick and Lucas are alright in there?"

She laughed. "Of course, they are. There's nothing going on, Mel. It was just a little misunderstanding. You should be in the pool or anywhere in the house having fun."

"Yeah. Well, I...I know. I just keep wondering.... None of them are out yet."

She grinned and looked at me amusingly. "Really? Is it Lucas or Derrick?"

"Excuse me?"

"You seem to like one of them. We all know that you're dating Derrick, right?"

"I'm still getting there with Derrick. Its...not that easy being with someone like him. Especially when he's being called this name that..."

"Alpha? Oh, forget the blasted name. Derrick is a rare gem. He's crazy and has this...thing about him. People get the wrong impression about him being bad and all that but he is the...um...cool one here."

"What about Lucas?"

She looked up at me and shook her head. "Rash. That's the word for someone like him."

And there was a hint of distaste in her voice when she spoke of Lucas.

But he is not rash to me, i wanted to say. But the words got stuck in my throat. I  simply nodded and gave her a smile.
"So, why are y'all still with him? If he is rash as you said he is, why do you all stick with him all the time? I mean, you all have the same tattoo."

"Mmm...."
She appeared like she was thinking of an answer to give to me. I know she was pretending and she was hiding something.
"Because... We all got the tattoos together. Its a sign of friendship and a bond that we share. Lucas happened to be part of that bond."

That didn't even make sense to me.
"What bond?"

She laughed, picked up her strawberry shake and shook her head at me. "Be careful what you always want to know, Melanie. Its bad to be too nosy, don't you think?"

She said and walked away.

Okay now, my curiosity is really piqued.

These guys were hiding something and being with them is really getting me over the edge.

I knew talking with Tammy was of no use. She had walkways given me the impression that she was a secretive person and will never let me know anything going on.

I thought of Jenna. She is a big time bitch. Asking her would only bring up more hateful words.

I felt hands slide down my waist from behind as I sat on the lounge. I jumped and heard the bold laughter directly  into my ears. That gave me shivers and butterflies. I smiled when I felt him sit behind me, gathering me into his arms.

"You look beautiful in this sexy bikini, Sugar." Derrick's bold voice went into my ear as he kissed my ear lobe.

God! This is a new technique of getting drunk without tasting alcohol.

I shivered when his lips grazed my neck. My eyes closed instantly and a moan escaped my lips.

"Derrick."
I whispered.

He chuckled. He clearly likes the fact that he had that power over me.
"Don't blame me. Blame that sex dripping bikini you have on right now."
He said. "How did your day go?"
He asked.

I blinked and turned to looked at him with the side of my face. Anyone would swear he wasn't the same person who had been shooting daggers at Lucas earlier and throwing shade like he didn't even see me there.

What am I saying? This is the first time, he is saying hi to me tonight.

"So, you finally notice me?"
I said to him.

"What? I always notice you. How can I not notice you, Babe? Do you know how I'm fighting the urge to kill somebody tonight because everyone is looking at you."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right. You snatched away my drink earlier. That was rude."

"I'm sorry, babe. I just didn't want you drinking like that. You don't have the stomach for it."

"How did you know that?"

"What?"

"That I lose control when I'm drunk?"

He grinned. "Call me psychic, Sugar. I know everything about you."

"Mmhmm. Like you do. Stop trying to feel important Mr. Egocentric."
I teased.

He grinned. "Wanna bet? I know what makes you tick, Melanie. Its the truth."

"Well, I doubt that."

"Let's go upstairs, Sugar. I want to show you how good I can get you to feel. And hot."

I slapped his arm and he laughed out loud. I must say; I like this side of Derrick Jacob. He laughs so freely with me and it makes me laugh too.

"What? You know, I don't hide my feelings, Babe."

"Does it always have to be sexual with you, Derrick?"
I said, rolling my eyes.

He kissed my lips and grinned. "Not always. Come on, let's cool off into the pool."

"Cool off?"

"Yeah. As it is, Sugar, my big guy down there is getting too hot and I can't stand it anymore. Your closeness is doing that to me."

I frowned. "What big..."
Reality struck me and my eyes widened in shock. "Oh my God! You pervert!" I shouted and slapped his arms so hard, almost pushing him off the lounge but he got hold of himself in time and laughed harder.

He still pulled me up and into his arms, kissing my lips so hard and possessive, I knew a lot of eyes were staring now and it was confirmed when one person whistled and others laughed. I blushed pink.

Derrick grinned. I knew he wanted to illustrate a point to everyone out there.

"What am I going to do with you, Derrick?"
I muttered and shook my head.

He chuckled, with his hand still at the nape of my neck and our foreheads still touching.
"Honestly, I don't know. And I don't know why you are like a drug to me, Melanie. But I love this brand of heroine."
He said.

I laughed at that joke. While I was laughing he kept grinning. My laughter died down when I realised that we were no longer at the lounge chair but very close to the edge of the pool.

"No, no...don't..."

Splash!

We both fell into the pool with his arms around me. When we swam up to the surface, he was laughing hard.

I wiped the water from my face with my palms and glared at him.
"How could you?! Ohhh! You..."

Everyone was laughing as well, and I couldn't get any angrier at him. He threw us both into the pool without telling me.

"Sorry, babe."
He said and gathered me into his arms.
"You liked it, didn't you? Don't lie."

I fought the urge to smile but failed.
"You are impossible and still very funny all at the same time. I wonder how you manage that."

He grinned and reared backwards, splashing water on my face as he swam backwards.

I screamed with laughter and splashed the water on him too and it all started like that; splashing water on each other and him carrying me in the pool, on his shoulders and I couldn't stop laughing.

I threw my head back in laughter when he tried to make a move to throw me backwards into the water but held me still instead.

Somehow I forgot about my aim to find out more about them and my worries about Lucas varnished.

But I didn't see him there for the rest of the time, while Derrick and I were in the pool. I didn't remember him until I looked up and my eyes fell on a silhouette at the balcony area.

Derrick was telling me something about his favorite kind of sea food when I saw the face of whom it was.

Lucas stood there, sipping his drink and there was no doubt that he saw us laughing and kissing and smooching. He just held my gaze for a while. A long time. I couldn't look away from him. But when Derrick asked if I was okay, and looked at the direction of my gaze, Lucas was gone.

~•°•~

WARNING!
HEATED AND MATURE SCENE HERE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I made my way into the house in a hurry after I saw Lucas up there. I made an excuse to Derrick that I needed a drink and since I had promised not to take alcohol, he let me go.

Why wasn't he down at the pool having fun with all of us? It's his house and his pool party. When I saw him up there it seemed like he was communicating with me. And I remembered our deal during our first chat on WhatsApp.

I had totally forgotten that. I came with the sole purpose of having that chat with him. But seeing Derrick had completely distracted me and I had forgotten about Lucas instead.

See, Lucas and I have been talking well on phone and chats. Same way I related with Lucas I also related with Derrick but in a more romantic manner.

The house was huge. And I hadn't been given a tour yet but I was so certain that I will get it right and find that balcony.

I opened doors to piano room, bedrooms, gym, private pool, a large study. I passed another room and heard noises.

I paused. Wait...what?

I took my steps backwards and listened more.

Moaning.

"Oh, yeah! Babe! Harder! Yes, right there! I'm coming!"

"Fuuuckkkk!"
That was a male voice but definitely not Lucas.

Or was it?

My legs glued to the tiled floor and I struggled to move. The urge to find out of it was Lucas, was so overwhelming. A part of me wanted to Believe that it could be one of the guests at the party.

But that voice sounded so familiar!

My hands moved before my brain could process it and just when I thought I was going to leave, my hands opened the door instantly.

Oh. My. God! How could they do this?! They're lovers?!

I couldn't speak. I couldn't scream.

I watched. Watched the guy push into her and heard the smacking sound of skin to skin. Watched how she had her legs on his shoulders and how her breasts bounced with the driving force he gave her. And how she was moaning and him, groaning so hard.

Shut the damn door! A voice said in my head.

My hands shook with my effort to shut the door.

"Melanie? Where are you?"
AJ's voice came closer and I shook.

I spun around to leave but her voice had already gotten the attention of the lovers and the next I heard was,

"Oh, my f-ing God! What is she doing here?"
The lady shrieked and pushed the man away from her.

The guy looked shocked to see me there and when I was about to step away and flee, AJ bumped into me and I froze.

See, why I have to stop being too inquisitive? I came to find Lucas!

"What are you..."
AJ said and pushed the door wider.
"What the fuck?!"
She shrieked in shock.

All hell broke loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 3 7
My dream didn't exist till I was fourteen where I had been through something no one should ever have to go through, something traumatic. But I've gro...
130 19 27
I have always been a planner. Never the girl to leap before look at the drop. The type to have a plan and then a back up plan for that first one. How...
17K 156 19
Rui's bachelor party was in full swing but his mind was elsewhere, thinking of his impending marriage. When his friends surprised him with a girl fro...
95.8K 3.4K 21
Anna is a perfect 18 years old girl with perfect grades. She is popular in school and has many friends. She's beautiful and feisty. She lives in an a...