The boy who was given up

By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fo... More

Chapter One: The Night Of Terror
Chapter two: The incident
Chapter three: Diagon Alley
Chapter four: Welcome to the gang
Chapter five: Sorting
Chapter six: Class and confrontations
Chapter seven: The boggart and flying
Chapter eight: Weekends, God fathers and the strange man...
Chapter nine: New information, who is this dude?
Chapter ten: A disastrous end to year one...
Chapter eleven: Coming home and starting again
Chapter twelve: God fathers
Chapter thirteen: Parties and sleep overs
Chapter fourteen: The zoo
Chapter fifteen: Back to school
Chapter sixteen: First day detentions!?
Chapter seventeen: The voice
Chapter eighteen: McGonagall and Dueling classes.
Chapter nineteen: The diary...
Chapter Twenty-one: Stopping the basilisk and rage...
Chapter twenty- two: Inheritance...
Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training
Chapter twenty-five: Mastering and the holidays
Chapter twenty-six: Year three and secondary responses
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The scolding and the "incident"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories
Chapter Thirty: Questions and TEA...
Chapter Thirty-One: The first date
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hostage
Chapter Thirty-Three: The new era
Chapter Thirty-Four: Christmas Special
Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty Six: The Triwizard tournament announcement
Chapter Thirty Seven: The silent war
Chapter Thirty-Eight: DADA? I think not
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One
Chapter Forty: The Sleepover Part Two
Chapter Forty-One: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part One
Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two
Chapter Forty-Three: Feeling light-headed?
Chapter Forty-Four: The Shadowland
Chapter Forty-Five: And the Champion is...
Chapter Forty-Six: Too Much
Chapter Forty-Seven: Getting out of it?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry
Chapter Forty-Nine: The First Task
Chapter Fifty: The Clue
Chapter Fifty-One: The Garden
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Second Task
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Annoying Beetle
Chapter Fifty-Four: Ballroom dancing
Chapter Fifty-Five: Is that a promise?
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Final Task Part One
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Final Task Part Two
Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Final Task Part Three
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Infirmary
Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever
Chapter Sixty-One: Here is to Forever
Chapter Sixty-Two: Not Even Death Could Part Us, My Love.

Chapter twenty: Answers and secrets

10.1K 333 183
By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

----------Meanwhile in Snape's room--------------

As soon as Harry left the room Snape's mind started racing. "How could this have happened?" He asked whilst running to my personal floo. 

"Tom promised me he wouldn't seek out the boy and tell him the truth," Snape muttered right before he said "Malfoy Manor."

"Tom!" He yelled as he began running up to his room.

"Tom where are you we need to talk!" Snape yelled once again only this time a man with chestnut brown wavy hair came out. 

"What's the matter Severus?" He asked worried.

It was the most peculiar scene. Everything about the man was frightening. Although that wasn't the impression he gave. It was all in the eyes. As red as blood yet so full of love. Everything that you could see in this man was  pure and untouched love. 

"I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't seek out Harry how could you betray me like this?" Snape asked sadly. 

"I didn't I promise Sev I would never betray you!" Tom answered defensively. 

"Then how does he know everything?" Snape asked.

"I don't know, would Draco have told? He seems to be very fond of Harry." 

"No he wouldn't do that no matter what, he gave me this and said that he knew everything and informed me of a deal you had both made, and that's not all he told me to say hi to you." Snape said accusingly.

"I didn't I swea-" A look of realization came onto Tom's face as he looked at the diary Snape was holding, "Is that?" He asked.

Snape nodded and handed it to him, "You were saying." Snape said bluntly.

"The diary- My diary it is a horcrux and seeing as it has been sitting there for many years..." Tom trailed off before turning on his heel and running into the room he had came from.

"Hey get back here what are you doing? We are not finished!" Snape yelled running after him.

When Snape walked in he saw Tom sitting on a chair next to a desk waving him over. Snape took a chair cautiously next to him. A look of confusion on his face.

"This-" Tom motioned towards the book, "Is how Harry knows." Tom said plainly as if he was talking to a toddler. 

Snape frowned at that, "So you indicated but how?" Snape asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Look," Tom said as he wrote,

Hello Tom well past Tom.

It disappeared and left Snape's eyes the size of saucers as the book replied.

Hello Future Tom good to see Harry delivered in sending Snape that book good to see your still in touch with him, is he still super hot or did you get over him? The book wrote back. The last comment made Tom go red and Snape snort.

He's right beside me and you got me in trouble with him for talking to Harry I promised I wouldn't. Tom wrote, not really sure what else to say.

Oh I am sorry Sev I didn't know oh well, now you need to deliver on the deal I made with Harry and tell him everything, also you need to stop the Basilisk.

Damn I knew you would try something one of these days, you had stayed dormant for so long there had to be a relapse of time, pitty Harry didn't take my advice and not go to Hogwarts. Tom wrote.

Well if anything that made it worse, he got curious as to who you are.

Damn oh well what's done is done.

Okay that's great but now you need to stop the basilisk before it kills anyone.

Tom scribbled a goodbye and turned to Snape and said "Sorry Sev I truly am but what is done is done and we can only move forward."

"I know." Came the distant reply.

"So what should we do about the basilisk and Harry?" 

"I have an idea." Snape said as he got up from his chair.

-------------next day--------------------------

It wasn't until he next day that the plan got underway.

Harry and Draco were in the back of the class brewing their potion when the final bell rung. Harry and Draco stored the potion ready to continue next lesson and began to walk out when Snape called Harry over.

"Here take this." Snape said as he gave Harry a notebook similar to the black one he had given to Snape.

"What is it?" Harry asked flipping through the empty pages.

"If you want to have the deal Tom set up then write in there." Snape said before walking away.

Harry looked back at him before shoving the book in his bag and walking out the door. 

"What was that about?" Draco asked Harry.

Harry looked up shocked and replied, "Hey I didn't know you waited sorry and he gave me a book."

"That's weird and of course I waited, do you want to head back to the dorm and check this 'book' out?" Draco asked.

Harry nodded his head and smiled, making small talk as they walked to the dorm.

Once inside the dorm Harry was bombarded by a smiling face. One that belonged to Theo.

"Hey Harry!" Theo said happily.

"I take it you apologized then?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yep he said it was okay!" Theo could have busted from how happy he looked which only made Draco scowl.

"That's good then, if he forgave you then I do to but I will only say this once, I forgive but don't forget."  Harry said cryptically as he held a straight face for a few seconds but then smiled back. 

Theo smiled even wider if that was possible. "So what are you guys doing?" Theo asked.

"Going to my room to study." Harry answered. 

"Okay well what subject?" Theo asked trying to keep the conversation going.

But before they could answer Blaise yelled, "Human anatomy!" From across the room which made Draco's mouth drop and Harry to look confused.

"Human anatomy isn't even taught in Hogwarts?" Harry asked confused which made everyone laugh.

"What?" Harry asked defensively, "It's not!" 

"We know Harry but Blaise meant a different kind of study." Draco tried.

"What other kind of studying is there?" Harry asked.

"Studying." Theo said in air quotes.

"What's 'studying'?" Harry asked mimicking the actions Theo used.

This time Blaise stepped up, "Harry I meant fake studying, when you say your studying to be left alone but you are really making out." At this Harry's eyes widened and his face turned white.

This once again caused everyone to burst out laughing. 

"No- No we are doing potions!" Harry defended as his face regained color, maybe a little too much color.

"Yeah we know Harry you are too innocent for that unlike Theo or Draco here." Blaise said casually.

"Well maybe I haven't had an interest in someone like that yet!" Harry defended and Draco and Theo's faces dropped. The air seemed thick and awkward now. All eyes were on them waiting to see how Harry squired out of this one.

"What? Wait- You both!" Harry exclaimed.

Draco was quick to defend himself by saying an unconvincing, "What? Me? No." 

Harry looked skeptic and turned to Theo, who confidently said "You already know I dig you man so I am just gonna have to wait till the feeling is mutual- wait are you even gay?"

Harry looked confused before cautiously saying "I don't know, I think love is love so I guess you could say I am bi or pansexual maybe, I'm just a loving human." Harry said thinking.

Theo smiled widely at this and Draco had a small smile on his face.

"Okay I am done with this conversation, Draco let's go actually study because we are good students not gross people!" Harry said dragging Draco out of the room while the rest of the common room laughed at the scene.

"I can't believe people think like that." Harry commented as they sat on the bed.

"Well I guess form your point of view it would be weird but from others points of view it would be normal, lots of people are... Discovering... Things... For example Blaise has dated two girls this year!" Draco explained.

"Oh...Wow...Anyway the book." Harry said changing the subject with the navy blue leather bound book in his hands.

"Right...The book..." Draco trailed off as Harry flipped through his bag and grabbed out his quill and ink.

I Harry wrote.

"Wait Tom?" Draco asked surprised and nervous.

"Yeah I found out the truth." Harry smirked at him before the page revealed new writing.

Hello Harry, I assume you are in my old room from what Severus has told me and I wish to see you so if this is also your wish walk over to closet and walk in, think of Malfoy Manor and wait there for ten seconds, when you open the door you should be there. Oh and bring Draco he knows where to find me.

"Okay you coming?" Harry asked Draco as he bounced off the bed. 

Draco nodded and took Harry's extended hand smiling. 

They both walked over to a Cupboard in the side of the room, which until now, had been cast away without a glance.

The two boys walked inside and sat there in silence and darkness for ten seconds, only thinking of Malfoy Mannor. 

Once the time was up Harry cautiously opened the door, wand drawn, he stepped out. 

He was greeted by the familiar walls of the Malfoy Mannor. 

"Hey Draco?" Harry asked snapping Draco out of his trance of amazement. 

"Yeah, Harry?" 

"Where do we go? Tom said that you knew where to find him?" Harry asked.

A huge smile swept over Draco's features as he started running up the stairs to the right. Harry trailing behind. 

Once Draco came across a dark green door he pulled it open and ran in yelling, "Uncle Tom!" 

Harry paused and looked at the scene in front of him. 

The same man that he saw at the party was now hugging Draco. Once they had finished Harry fully came into the room deciding it was time to become fully visible. 

"Hello, Harry good to finally meet you." Tom said once he noticed him.

Harry only tilted his head as if to show he shouldn't be underestimated as he walked over to an empty chair and replied lowly, "Hello Tom." 

Draco chuckled slightly at how quickly Harry could turn into a cold hearted biotch. 

Tom tilted his head slightly and smirked, "Sev was right about you." 

"And what was he right about." Harry questioned coldly. 

"The fact that your trust is hard earned and easily lost, also that I should never underestimate you or I would regret it."

"You would." Harry stated.

"Would what?" Tom asked confused.

"Regret it." Harry stated plainly.

Tom  gulped slightly before Harry smiled, "Now that you understand what did you want to talk to me about?" 

Tom shifted slightly before saying, "Right well what I wanted to tell you was a) the truth and b) I need your help."

"I know the truth well, most of it, so what do you need?" Harry asked.

"Well then uh, my memory version of me, summoned the basilisk from the chamber to kill muggleborn's and it won't be stopped unless you go down there and stop him."

"And I do that how? Plus doesn't a basilisk need the orders?" 

"Well even though he won't kill anyone I don't doubt that will stop the old man and the entrance is in the abandoned girls bathroom, you say open in parstletounge and then go down and tell it to stop in the name of Salazar, say that I sent you." 

Harry nodded before he said, "First I want to know why you decided to now contact me."

"Well the memory me was talking to you and I felt I needed to clarify some things but obviously you already know it all."

"Okay, well-" Harry turned to Draco, "Do you want to go and wait by the cupboard I want to talk to him alone?" 

Draco smiled and nodded, "See you soon." 

Harry returned the smile and waited until he had left the room before turning to Tom the smile gone.

"Now we need to do something about Dumbledore and you."

"What do you mean/have in mind." Tom asked.

"I have been looking at a spell that I can modify to protect you from his influence but until then I don't want you anywhere near him because I will be dammed if I let anyone else get hurt because of him."  Harry said threatening. 

Tom chuckled and nodded, "Well I sure am glad you are on my side because anyone who gets on your bad side better start praying." Harry smirked and nodded.

"Well thank you Tom and I look forward to seeing you again some time soon." Harry said politely before shaking his hand and walking to the door. 

"If you ever need to reach me use the diary and I will reply." Harry said before leaving and heading back to Draco.

"Hey Har, you ready?" Draco asked and Harry smiled and nodded. 

The two boys once again got into the cupboard and and headed for Hogwarts.

Wordcount: 2166

A/N Hey guys sorry for leaving you for a bit I have exams in one week so I have been studying mostly. Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.3K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
345K 12.4K 22
Harry Potter is the only way to kill Voldemort; the darkest wizard of all time. Harry has been hearing this for years and helping his 'friends' to de...
343 238 51
❝And I'll be in denail for at least a little while, what about the plans we made? ❞ Haley Potter twin sister of Harry Potter, finally got the chance...
600K 7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...