The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Another Chance

21.1K 358 302
By Raging__Wolf

Y/N POV

Alarm: "BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER!!"

I reached up and gently slapped the snooze button on my alarm. I groaned before sitting up.

Y/n: "did anyone get the license plate on that truck?"

I looked down and noticed that I was fully nude.

Y/n: "I...have several questions."

I leaned back and felt my hand touch something soft and squishy. Then I heard a soft moan from beside me.

Y/n: "Nani?"

I lifted up the covers to find Rias sleeping next to me...completely nude.

Y/n: "and with that. I have several more questions."

I looked around and saw that a few of my things had been moved around.

Y/n: "wait a fucking fuck...did she look through my shit?"

I continued to think to myself, not noticing that Rias was waking up next to me. Before I knew it, she had sat up and had her arms wrapped around me and her chest pushed up against my back.

Rias: "morning, Y/n."

I smiled and tilted my head backwards so that I could look at her. What I didn't count on was the very loud and, surprisingly, very satisfying crack that came from my neck when I moved it. Rias chuckled when I jumped slightly from the sudden crack.

Rias: "that sounded like it hurt."

Y/n: "nah, actually felt pretty good."

I turned to face her and pulled her into a kiss, completely forgetting the fact that both of us weren't wearing anything.

Y/n: "I take it that since I'm still here, you brought me back?"

Rias: "how did you know?"

Y/n: "a very large, scaly bird told me about you being a devil. And I'm guessing that I'm one now too."

Rias: "...yes. I didn't want you to know because...I was scared about how you would react."

Y/n: "Rias, it doesn't matter if you're a devil or whatever, as long as you remain the person that you are then I'll still feel the same way as I did before."

Rias: "...Y/n..."

Y/n: "anyway, imma start my workout then I'm gonna go wake up shitsei."

Rias: "you may want to get dressed first."

She was blushing and pointing downwards. I looked and realized that I was on full display. So naturally I decided to mess with her.

Y/n: "what? You don't appreciate the view?"

Rias: "w-what!?"

I couldn't hold my laughter, her face was a deeper red than her hair at this point.

Y/n: "geez, I was just messing around. No need to get embarrassed."

Rias simply pouted and looked away as I got changed into my tracksuit. I turned around and she did the same. When we were both completely clothed, I picked up the 10kg weights and started to do reps. Rias was watching me lift the weights with ease and she was counting every rep I managed. After my fifteen minutes, Rias told me that I'd done a hundred and sixty three reps. I then moved on to push ups, what I didn't expect was for Rias to sit on top of my back whilst I did so.

Y/n: "Rias? What are you-"

Rias: "I'm helping you train, silly. Just keep doing your push ups. with my weight, it should provide an added challenge."

Y/n: "to be fair, you actually aren't all that heavy."

Rias: "what do you mean?"

I motioned for her to get off of me and I stood up.

Y/n: "I mean, you're actually really light."

Rias: "hmm. in that case, how do you think I could help?"

Y/n: "start by letting me finish my training and tomorrow, we'll take Issei to train with us."

Rias: "I'm assuming that you know that he's one of my devils as well now?"

Y/n: "yep."

Rias: "alright, but I think you're going to have to cut your training short for now, Y/n. We don't have long until school starts and you should probably wake Issei up."

I looked at the clock and, sure enough, i had slept in and it was about time to wake up my brother. I sighed and walked over to Issei's room. I silently opened the door and Rias peeked her head in to see what I was doing.

Y/n: "he's so peaceful. It'd be a shame if someone were to..."

I grinned maniacally and brought out an air-horn from literally nowhere.

Y/n: "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe."

Rias: "why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

I walked over to Issei's bed and then proceeded to violently shake him whilst blasting the air horn and shouting "WRRRYYYYYYY!!!" At the top of my lungs.

Issei screamed as I had scared him half to death with all of the noise and I buckled onto the floor laughing.

Y/n: "oh...that was awesome. Wake up asshole, imma hit the shower."

Issei: " you're a dick!"

Y/n: "been so long since you've seen your own micro-cock that you've forgotten what one looks like, huh?"

Issei couldn't come up with anything. Once again, I had won. I got into the shower and started to wash myself. After literally about thirty seconds, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and I smiled warmly.

Y/n: "did ya have to sneak into the shower, Rias?"

Rias: "What? Do you not like it."

I just turned and kissed her on the lips, earning a blush that made her face match her hair.

Y/n: "you need to stop being so easy to embarrass, Rias."

Rias: "stop playing dirty and I'll think about it."

She smirked at me and I brought her into another embrace when something came to mind.

Y/n: "Rias? Did we do anything whilst I was out?"

Rias' face turned crimson red.

Rias: "n-no, I'm still a virgin."

Y/n: "hmm, better not tell Issei about this either way, he'll be pissed and try even herder to get to his dream."

Rias: "his dream?"

Y/n: "oh yeah, my failure of a brother wants to be the 'harem king' as he calls it."

Rias giggled slightly and I got out of the shower after washing myself and changed into my uniform. I headed downstairs to get some breakfast and saw that I had a little extra time to kill. So I clicked on the gas on the cooker and started making some bacon, eggs, potato scones and sausages for myself and Rias. Issei can just go fuck himself...nah, I made him some as well, but Rias and I got the most bacon.

Eventually Issei came downstairs and saw me making breakfast.

Issei: "morning, asshole."

Y/n: "love you too, brother."

Issei then sat down at the table and after a while, Rias came downstairs, freaking Issei out in the process.

Issei: "wait, RIAS!? What're you doing here!?"

I walked over with breakfast and clocked Issei over the head for being rude.

Rias: "well, I spent the night here last night after Y/n and I finished our date."

Issei: "wait, you didn't by any chance-"

Y/n: "Issei, stop talking."

Issei: "why?"

Y/n: "we'll explain everything after school so just shut up and eat."

Issei nodded and looked at his plate, then he looked at mine and Rias' and he got a bit bitchy.

Issei: "HEY! You guys got more bacon than me!"

Y/n: "yup. Bacon is the food of the gods, those who are pure of heart get more bacon."

Issei: "fuck you! you're not 'pure of heart' or any of that shit!"

Y/n: "my heart is pure. Pure. Unadulterated. Badass."

Rias: "I think pure unadulterated teddy bear is a bit more accurate."

Y/n: "and that means?"

Rias: "you seriously have no idea how cuddly you are when you're alseep."

She giggled and Issei's jaw hit the floor.

Issei: "you two slept together? As in, in the same bed?"

Y/n: "weakness identified. Commence shenanigans."

I smirked and Rias instantly picked up that I was planning something.

Y/n: "yeah, we did. I even used Rias' lap as a pillow beforehand."

Rias was, at this point, trying her best to contain her laughter.

Issei: "What!? No way! Is he telling the truth, Rias?"

I mouthed 'play along' to her and she decided to join in.

Rias: "well, of course. He eventually fell asleep between my breasts though."

Issei was absolutely livid at this point. I could see the steam coming out of his ears and it almost got me to laugh.

Y/n: "maybe next time we could take it a bit further? Whaddya say, Rias?"

Rias: "I'm fine with it, though you might need some headphones, Issei. I'm not exactly comfortable with eavesdroppers."

Issei was about to comment but Rias and I had finished our breakfast and we were heading off to school.

Y/n: "better hurry up, otherwise you'll be late!"

I closed the door behind us and we started off to school. After about thirty steps however, we broke down laughing.

Y/n: "he totally fuckin' bought it! This is awesome!"

Rias: "I knew that he was gullible, but come on!"

Y/n: "what'd I tell ya?"

We both laughed and continued down the road to the school, hand in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
8.5K 198 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
63.3K 945 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...