Life is Strange 2 (Sean Diaz...

By LayceJ25

After running away from a foster home, 16 year old (y/n) (l/n), with only a pocketful of money and a backpack... More

Chapter 1: Roads
Chapter 2: Sean And Daniel
Chapter 3: Bear Station
Chapter 4: Capture & Escape
Chapter 5: Long Road Ahead
Chapter 6: Rules
Chapter 7: The Road To Beaver Creek
Chapter 8: Sanctuary
Chapter 9: Christmas Market
Chapter 10: On The Road Again
Chapter 11: Wasteland
Chapter 13: Campfire Stories
Chapter 14: Late Night Swim
Chapter 15: I Did It All For You, Don't Say I Never Tried
Chapter 16: Faith
Chapter 17: Harrassment
Chapter 18: Highway To Haven
Chapter 19: Open Hearts
Chapter 20: Hidden Scriptures
Chapter 21: Dust to Dust
Chapter 22: Wolves
Chapter 23: Sand People
Chapter 24: Last Miles
Chapter 25: Cages
Chapter 26: Independence Day
Alternate Ending: Redemption
Alternate Ending #2: Blood Brothers
Alternate Ending #3: Lone Wolf
Alternate Ending #4: Blood Brothers Version 2

Chapter 12: I'm Not A Kid Anymore

5.3K 143 80
By LayceJ25

Big Joe pulls up to the Farm and stops the truck and everyone starts to get off of the truck. "Shit...so tired..." Anders said, exhausted, as Ingrid walks up next to him. "Yeah, me too..." She said. "Let's try to go to bed early tonight, okay?" He asked her. "Yes! Please! And no weed." She tells him.
"Mmmmm, it kinda helps me sleep." Anders said to her while Finn turns to the rest of us.

"All right, who's ready for another great day at the office?" He asked, excitedly. "Shut uuup!" Hannah groans in annoyance. "Ooooo, somebody doesn't want to be employee of the month!" Finn said as he and the others walk towards the greenhouse.

"I'm sooo fucking tired!" I groaned to Sean as I stretch my arms out then Big Joe whacks me on the back of my head. "Stop your bitching or get outta here..." he yelled at me as I rub the back of my head with my hand. "HEY! Jeez..." I said as Sean steps up and said. "Hey, come on, that's not cool!" 
Big Joe then shoves Sean backwards. "Sean!" I exclaimed as Big Joe walks up to Sean. "Uh, are you really shit talking me, Cheech? Huh?" He said and Sean glares up at him. "Sean, please....don't worry." I said and he looks over at me then sighs. Big Joe points at Sean, then walks away.

"Hey, you're gonna get us kicked out of here." Cassidy growls as I help Sean up. "Well, I just wanted to..." Sean said but I place my hand on his shoulder. "I appreciate what you were trying to do, Sean. But I don't want you to get hurt over me." I said then I reach out and pushed aside his bangs, as they were now so long they could cover his eyes. "Bro, that guy would have beat you down." Daniel said as Cassidy rolls her eyes and walks away.

Sean, Daniel, and I walk into the greenhouse and join the rest of the drifters, Merrill standing there at the front. "Oh, thanks for coming. I'm not in your way, right?" Merrill asked us. "No, no, we're sorry, we-we just..." Cassidy stammer about Merrill talks over her. "You don't get paid to be late. Next time, you won't be." He growls and Cassidy glares at Sean.

"Listen up, I need two teams today. Finn, Penny, Anders, and whats-your-name will clean up the mess from the storm." Merrill said as Jake briefly waves to acknowledge that Merrill is referring to him. "The rest of you get to sit and trim." He ordered. "Girls gotta sit on their asses while the males are outside...yeah, right on!" Cassidy grumbles.

"Like I wanna go pick up a bunch of shit all over the camp..." Penny said. "Hey, you wanna trade places?" Daniel asked him. "Shut up, Daniel." Sean growls at him while Penny smiles at Daniel. "You got a deal, kid!" He said and Daniel jumps up and down for joy. "Yeah! I get to go outside!" He exclaims.

"HEY! You guys still don't get it. This is work, not a fuckin' summer camp. You're not special. There are dozens of hippies like yourselves begging for work at the next town." Merrill said then he walks over to Daniel. "Kid, your dad should teach you to shut your mouth." He said and Daniel looks at the ground. I glare over at Merrill as he looks over at Finn. "Finn, you better watch your guys." He said. "Of course, Boss! No problem." Finn replied, happily. "Okay, so move it!" He orders. "Yeah! You heard the man! Stop fucking around and get in your teams! All right?" Big Joe yells and the other began to leave the greenhouse.

As Sean and I attempt to exit, Merrill holds us back. "Hold up. The three of us are gonna talk." He said and I gulped at this. This can't be good. I thought as Big Joe leaves. Then Merrill turns to us. "Remember, I'm only letting both of you and your brother work here because Finn put in a good word." Merrill said to us. "We know. We really appreciate it, thanks--" Sean said.

"Yeah, yeah, no ass kissing please. Just watch out. Next time your brother fucks up, you three are gone asap. Look. I'm not trying to bust your balls, but this is a pot farm and he's a fucking kid. You two hear me?" He asked. "Got it." Sean and I said in unison. "We'll keep him out of the way." I said. "You better. This business has enough shit already." He said.

"Right. We're gonna go check on him, then." Sean said. "How old is he, anyway?" Merrill asked. "Oh, uh...nine. He's nine years old." Sean replied. "Jeez. Tough age. Gotta keep a close eye on them." Merrill said to him. "Yeah... Not an easy thing to do out here." I said. "I know. Ain't no place for children. That's why I keep mine in New York." Merrill informed. "Isn't that...hard?" Sean asked. "Course it is. But it won't be forever." He replied. "Okay, I'm not your buddy. Get the fuck outta here, you two got a lot of work to do today."

"All right, uh...Thank you!" Sean said and we start to head towards the building.

Sean and I follow Merrill into the trimming area, and Sean closes the door behind us and we sit down at a table next to Daniel. "Hey...you two okay?" Cassidy asked, from the end of the table. We nod at her as Merrill speaks. "Now for the fun part... I need this all done by tonight. No excuses. So get on it." Big Joe enters the room. "All right. We good?" Merrill asked him. "Finn is playing boss with his crew. I told 'em they'd all work late if they didn't finish on time." Big Joe replied. "I hope so. Okay, I gotta make some calls." Merrill said then he enters into his office.

Then Big Joe turns to us. "Well? What're you waiting for? You know the drill!" He yells and Daniel sighs. "What?" Sean asked him. "Dude, this sucks ass. I feel like I'm in prison." Daniel grumbles. "I hear you. But we're not. This is just our job, man. We have to follow Merrill's rules for now...especially you." Sean says to him. "What do you mean?" Daniel asked. "He's not into having kids around here. So don't give him any excuse to get pissed off." I said. "You never know with Merrill...He can be cool, but it's scary when he loses his shit..." Cassidy adds and Daniel looks down. "Okay, jeez, I'm not doing anything bad." He groans.

"Look, I know you guys are having the time of your life here, but I am not. So shut your mouth and give me some quiet, for fuck's sake!" Big Joe growls as he leans back in his chair and looks at his phone. "Why do you stick around then?" Cassidy asked him. "None of your damn business. But I'd be long gone if I had the chance, trust me." He replied.

I sigh as I look over at Sean and we nod at each other and began to pick up a bud and began to cut them. "Man, look at all these buds..." Daniel said as he takes one. "Oh this is nothing. Last spring, we were trimming about two or three pounds a day." Hannah tells him. "Whoa, that's a lot!" Daniel exclaims. "Yup. Had to work overnight all the time. Fifteen hours straight once." said Hannah.

"Yeah. Tryna forget. I was done with Kush after that..." Cassidy grumbles. "Whoa, we are lucky..." Ingrid said, astonished, just as I finished cutting up my first bud of the day. Then I reached over and grabbed another one as Cassidy said. "Right, and then your arms fall off. Fuck all that." Then Big Joe let's out a sigh.

"You get any reception, Big Joe?" Cassidy asked. "This place is a cell killer." He replied, angrily. "Of course." Cassidy said as Joe starts to play a game. "Awww...Fuck this!" He growls. "This game sounds bad, man. What is it?" I asked him, curiously. "You've got work to do. Mind your own business." Big Joe growled and I roll my eyes. "Okay, whatever, mister grumpy." I muttered. "Jeez...It's called Mustard Party, okay?" Joe exclaims and Daniel looks over at him. "What?! You're playing Mustard Party? Jeez, that's so cool! I used to be on the scoreboard!" He said. "Cool. I don't care." Joe said as he continues to play. "Awww, Joseph, are you not on the scoreboard?" Cassidy asked, teasingly. "Shut up. You got work to do." Joe growled again and we continued with cutting.

"Ouch! Shit." Daniel exclaims as he shakes his hand. "Ooo, you okay, sweetie?" Ingrid asked him while Daniel looks down at his hand. "It's okay, you're doing fine. Just slow down if you need to." Sean assured him. "I know, I will...Thanks, Sean." Daniel said as he smiles at his brother before he continues.

"My ass hurts...Fuck, this is really boring." Cassidy groans. "Aw, poor baby...that's the job. Don't think, just work..." Hannah said to her annoyed. "Okay...Just don't ask me to smile for the camera all day long..." Cassidy said. "I don't know, we get paid to give haircuts to marijuana. It's kinda cool!" Sean said, shrugging. "Yeah, I'd rather do this all day than be in a stupid classroom!" Daniel said and I look over at him. "Daniel, you still have to learn stuff...I had to go to school...and so did your brother..." I said and he frowns a bit then looks down as we continue to cut the buds.

"Damn Sean, we really need to do something about your hair!" Cassidy said as she looks up at him. "What? What-what's wrong with my hair?" Sean asked her. "Are you kidding me? It's hiding your pretty face, I can't allow that!" Cassidy said and I bite my lips as I felt something churn in the pit of my stomach. "Come on, it's not that bad, just..." Sean stammers and Cassidy chuckles. "Just a mess, yes! But worry not, we've got everything to take care of it at the camp..." she said. "Well...I like your hair, Sean. It suits you." I said as I look over at him and I wink at him as I hear Cassidy scoff at this as she goes back to work.

"But, for real though...if you could snap your fingers and go anywhere..." Cassidy said as she looks around the table. "Cassidy, we get it...over and over...You don't wanna be here...So what?" Hannah said, annoyed. "So I'm allowed to dream a little! You won't get hurt, promise. What about Louisiana? Must be so sweet this time of year!" said Cassidy. "Come on, dream big! I'd like to see the pyramids... or the top of Mount Fuji..." I said. "(Y/n) (l/n), Global Traveller!" Cassidy teases. "Yeah, stuck in Humboldt." I grumbled as I grab a new bud and cut it.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch...nobody's making you babies work here...You guys are all the same...Cool, let's be trimmigrants! Then you barely work for a month...This is my life." Big Joe yells then he hears Merrill call out. "Come here for a sec!"

"Shit. It's always something..." Big Joe grumbles and he gets up from his chair and leaves the room.

"Damn...Can you folks put a lid on it? We got shit to do here!" Hannah growled at us. "Whoa, whoa, down!" Cassidy said. "Easy for you to say, cowgirl! Some of us have to work..." Hannah snaps. "Please! I bust my ass like everybody else!" Cassidy said. "Uh huh. Don't even...You're always looking for an excuse... Ooo, it's 420! Hey Sean, let's talk... Ow, my arm hurts...Wah wah." Hannah mimicked, angrily. "Get off my crack, Hannah! We've been stuck out here for two months! I didn't come out to California to work on a fucking farm, I wanna see some water! Are we gonna squat out here forever? Build a house? What?" Cassidy asked. "Stop...you know we voted to stay for awhile. Once it's legal, we ain't got no more job here..." Hannah replied.

"I'm just over this place..." Cassidy sighs, defeated and tired. "Then go! Take the fuck off! If we're a family, we stick together! You're on the bus...or off the bus...Just grow up, Cassidy...stop acting like a princess..." Hannah yells. "Thanks, Mom. Anything else?" Cassidy asked, sarcastically. "Yeah, but we don't have the time!" Hannah said. "Did you fall out of the wrong side of the tent or what? Shit..." Cassidy grumbles. "You're clueless..." Hannah shouts just as Big Joe comes bac into the room.

"Fuck this shit..." he grumbles as he takes his seat and goes back to his phone.
"Hannah... sorry." Cassidy said, apologetically. "I know...Hey, I don't wanna fight...been a long, crappy week..." Hannah said, calmly. "Just keep it fucking down in here, okay?" Big Joe yells and we continue trimming the weed buds.

Sean holds his right hand, rubbing his palm, as he and I sit on the back of Big Joe's truck. Finn walks over to us, leaning on the railing. "Cheer up, my little Sean. Trust me, it's not as bad as you think. Other farms in the areas just straight down exploit your ass." Finn said then he points at Sean's hand. "Look at these baby soft hands!" He exclaims. "Trimming sucks!" Sean grumbles. "At least you didn't cut yourself again today..." I pointed out and Sean nods, slightly, at this. "True." He mutters.

"Aww, you'll get scars, but you'll get it. Part of the fun." Finn said as he pats Sean's shoulder then walks away from the truck. "Plus, chicks dig scars." I teased and he chuckles. "Is that even true?" He asked me. I shrug and said. "I don't know...I heard from a movie once." Sean chuckles again as we stand up and jump off of the truck.

"Even if that were true...I don't think having scars from using the scissors would impress any girl." Sean said to me. "Eh... it depends..." I said. "On?" Sean asked. "How deep the cut is...and the girl." I said, smirking, just as the truck starts to drive away. "Later, Big Joe..." Finn said then he flips both middle fingers at Big Joe as he drives away. "Smile, asshole." He said then he turns to us. "So, did you two have a good day at work, honeys?" He asked us.

"I did. Loved the Jerry Springer moment when Hannah and Cass started picking on each other." Sean replied. "I know, right! Was half expecting a throwdown." I said and Finn laughs. "Yeah! They love to start shit with each other...then get high. Short term memory loss." He said.

"How was your day? Did you have fun outside?" I asked him. "Nope. Picked up branches and shit, got covered in mud. Would not recommend!" He replied. "Still sounds better than sitting on your ass all day..." Sean said and I nod in agreement.

"I feel you. As always. That's why you two are such a good fit for the family." Finn said to us. "You totally hooked us up...a job, cash, friends. Safety." Sean said. "Yeah, thank you, Finn. We really appreciate it." I said and Finn smiles. "Guys, everybody's cool with you three...Daniel is your secret weapon." He said and Sean shrugs. "I don't know. He's way too young for this bullshit..." he mutters.

"You gotta be zen about this. The more you try and control him, the less you have. It's deep, huh? Swear, he acts just like me. That's how I know he's smart. He's also got a kick-ass hermano. Yeah, my brothers were like that..." Finn said as we began walking the trail to our camp.

"So...what's your story? Um, I mean, you don't have to tell us but..." Sean stammers and Finn nods and smiles. "Yeah, I was pretty lucky, my parents were okay. I had three big brothers who spoiled me." He said and I smiled. "Aww, you were the baby boy." I said.

"Like Daniel. But my family was kinda...messed up. My dad was like a front for hot cars. Yeah. He'd steal, strip and sell 'em. My brothers and I helped him...You know, typical shit. Until we got busted. Fucking feds wanted me and my brothers to testify...But my dad narced on us instead." Finn explains and we give a frown towards this.

"Damn, Finn... that sucks." Sean said.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"I went to jail. When I got out, I was like, fuck EVERYBODY. So I hit the road, Jack. Well, going to Mexico is the ultimate road trip." He said. "If we make it there, dude. Who knows...It's pretty scary. So fucking far..." Sean mutters. "It is. But you have time, and a strong...dammit...will. Yeah. Nothing can stop you from going there. It will be all right, guys. Don't worry." He assures us and we smile at him just as we arrive at our camp.

"Okay. Therapy's over." Finn said. "Oh yeah, I gotta move those water tanks for the shower and stuff..." Sean mutters. "Yeah...I was gonna help Hannah with the potatoes and maybe some other small things." I said as Finn smiles at us. "It's cool you two are doing your part." He said. "Finally! Glad we can help." Sean said and Finn walks away, leaving Sean and I alone.

"Hey..um...if you finish your chores early...you and Daniel csn go ahead to the lake and train. I don't know how long peeling these potatoes is gonna take but...I'll catch up." I said and Sean nods. "Okay...that's fine." He said and I smile at him, softly. Then I reach out to him and push back a strand of his hair behind his ear. "Cassidy's fuckin' nuts to suggest cutting your hair." I said.

"Well, she did great with yours." He said as he points out the blue highlights in my hair. "Yeah...but that was just putting dye in my hair...she's wanting to cut yours. And no offense, but....these guys get high almost every night, I wouldn't trust them with cutting my hair. I'd be afraid they cut an ear off." I said and Sean laughs at this. "Good point." He said and we smiled at each other.

"Well...we better go do our chores." I said then I lean up and kiss his cheek. "I'll see you at the lake." I said as he has a shocked look on his face. "Y-Y-Yeah...see ya." He stammers and I laugh as I walk over to Hannah and began to help her.

*Sean's POV*

After I moved the water tank, I decided to take alittle break and sat down on a chair. I pull out my notebook and pen then look around for inspiration, until my eyes lay on (y/n) who was talking to Ingrid, Hannah and Anders, as she peels potatoes and smiles. I smile at this then I began to draw her.

"Booh!" A voice say, making me jump, after a few minutes. I look up to see it was Cassidy, who laughs from scaring me. "Man, you are so focused when you draw...That's cute." She said, smiling. "Yeah, huh...thanks?" I said, questionable, then she grabs my notebook. "Let me be the judge!" She said, quickly. "Woah, woah! Give it back! Please!" I said as I reach for my sketchbook but Cassidy moves it out of my reach. "Cassidy..." I said as I  stand up and grab it. "...do not even...look..." I said, nervously, as I sit back down.

"Whoa, down, boy. Really, Sean?" She asked me, slightly upset. "I didn't mean to freak..." I said, calmly. "Stop this tortured artist shit. Share it...come on." She said and she leans in closer to look at my sketch. "Fuck, you're good..." she said and I hand my sketchbook to Cassidy.

"Oh no way! That looks exactly like her! She would love it." Cassidy said as she sees my drawing of (y/n). "Don't you think that's weird?" I asked her. "Why would it be? Don't overthink everything Sean Diaz." She said as she looks it over. "I could never draw like that. What's your secret?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just get inspired by the things I see and do... And...being around people helps." I said as Cassidy gives back my sketchbook and sits down on the ground. "A lot." I finished and she smiles.
"Looks like (y/n) does inspire you, huh!" She said and I smile. "Yeah, I..I...uh..." I stammered and she chuckles. "Apparently, she's more than your muse..." She said and I give an embarrassed smile to her. "It's cute." She said. "We all learn from each other, right? That's why I love my life right now...finally."

"What do you miss about your old life? Anything?" I asked her. "Besides some friends, nothing. Well, my own bathroom...Out here, you see that you don't need all that bullshit they sell. That's freedom. I mean, the trick in this country is just to survive..." she replied. "I guess...I do like travelling around but...I want a base. Will you...ever go back to Texas?" I asked.

"No fucking way. My daddy was a methhead who beat the shit out of my boyfriend... just because he wasn't white. Yep. Then my big brother told me he would shoot me if I dated... dated that... well, you know...My mom didn't say squat as usual...Thanks, Mom! So fuck 'em all. This is my family now." She said and I give her a sad look. "Damn...I'm sorry, Cassidy." I said and she shakes her head. "Ah, don't be. I feel sorry for them...So tell me, what do you miss about your old life?" She asked me.

"Everything. Because I didn't appreciate shit when I had it...Like just waking up at night to get a bowl of fucking Skweekinax cocoa." I replied and she gasps. "Oh my God, I used to eat those too!" She said. "You always think it's gonna be there...stupid stuff like that. But...things change, right?" I asked and she nods. "Yep. So keep moving forward. You have a good heart, Sean." She said as she stands up. "I think you could use some alone time...See ya later." She said as she waves goodbye. I wave back at her then close my book just as I see Daniel wave me over towards the lake.

I walk up to the lake as Daniel picks up a stone and throws it at the lake. He uses his powers to make the stone continue skipping across the water. "Sweet. But can you do it without your power?" I asked him. "Oh yeah. I can do better with my own skills now. Next level." He said as he skips the rock without his powers. "Onward. Ready to rumble?" I asked. "I am soooo ready. Is (y/n) coming?" He asked. "She'll be here, she told me to go ahead and get started. She didn't know how long it was going to take her." I replied and he nods.

"Let's start with our team howl..." I said and I howl towards the sky. "Diaz lobos!" I said and the both of us howl. "Yeah, we still sound okay...Now let's do this! Come on!" Daniel said but then I look over my shoulder. "Hold up. Too many people over there. Let's hit the other side." I said and I walk up to the tree trunk.

"Hey, can you move that tree trunk?" I asked him. "Duh." He said and lifts the fallen trunk. "Damn, you know what you're doing!" I said and I began to walk under the tree, when Daniel suddenly lowers it, narrowly missing my head.

"HEY!" I exclaimed and he laughs. "Ha ha ha! Your face! Come on. I wasn't gonna drop it on you!" He said and I roll my eyes. "Very funny, man..." I said and I began to walk past. "Wait for me!" A voice calls out and we look over to see (y/n) running towards us. Daniel holds up the tree until she walks past it then he lowers the tree, and turns to face us.

"Okay, let's have some fun." I said as we walk up to the beach and I pick up a pinecone. "Pick a rock...any rock." I said and Daniel lifts a nearby rock with his powers. "Okayyyyy...and?" He asked. "Let's test your aiming system. Target in sight!" I said. "Locked...and loaded..." Daniel said with excitement.

I throw the pinecone towards the lake, and Daniel hits it with the rock. "Awesome!" I exclaimed as (y/n) applauds at this. I pick up another two pinecones. "Okay, you're good. Now let's spice things up a bit..." I said and Daniel smiles. "Bring it on!" He said then I throw the pinecones towards the lake, and Daniel hits them both with one rock.

"Holy shit, that was not a fair fight!" (Y/n) said as we clap at this. "That's right! What's next? Come on, find something else!" He said and (y/n) gestures towards some rocks on the lakeside. "Uh...think you can lift all those?" She asked him. "I know I can..." Daniel said and he lifts the rocks, then manipulates them to soar across the lake before returning them to the lakeside. "Whoa, Daniel...that's a- that's amazing." I said and Daniel smiles and nods.

"That all you guys got?" He asked us and I look around then I see a tree with some mushrooms growing on it. "Hmmm, let's try this..." I said as I take a few steps back, then point at the tree. "I want you to focus on these ugly mushrooms...and blow them apart." I said. "Dude, it's toast!" Daniel exclaims and he begins to concentrate with his power.

"We're waiting...Or maybe you --" I started to say when Daniel throws his hand forwards, blowing off the side of the tree. He turns back to us, satisfied. "That was some next level shit, Daniel." I said, shocked. "Thanks...(y/n) and I've been training on our own sometimes." Daniel replied and I look over at (y/n) and she nods at me, confirming his story.

"I know, I haven't been around a lot lately...You still have to be careful with it, man." I said. "You always want it both ways...use it...then don't..." Daniel said, angrily. "We just have to make sure you can control it." I said. "Well, it's my power, not yours...Whatever." he grumbles.

"What's wrong with you, man? I don't like this new emo-Daniel...You keep throwing attitude at me for no reason. Sick of it. Am I a bad big brother? Because I hang out with other people?" I asked him. "Uh...You're ALWAYS with them! And with Cassidy too..." Daniel yells. "Don't be so jealous. She's cool." I defended. "She's weird! Lyla was way better. Heck, (Y/n) is way better too!" He said and my eyes widen at this then I look over at (y/n), who's face was red at this.

"That's it, enough. You're being a brat. I can't say anything without you having a shit fit! We're family!" I said and Daniel stalks away towards the lake. "We still have a long way to go and we have to go together, right? I know it sucks...But you have to grow up now." I said as he stares at the lake then he aims his arm towards the lake. Then a giant, uprooted tree trunk begins to rise out of the water.

"What the fuck?!" (Y/n) asked in shock. "Daniel, stop it!" I said but the trunk kept rising in the air. "Stop it, Daniel! NOW!" I exclaimed as Daniel suspends the trunk multiple feet over the lake. He turns back at us and nods his head as (y/n) and I look on in awe, then he drops the trunk into the water. "I'm not a kid anymore..." He said and he walks away from us, leaving us dumbfounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.4K 13
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 �...
860 67 11
"It's not always cheating that breaks relationship"
594K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...