Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

iAkarini tarafından

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... Daha Fazla

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

1k Special| Lose It

654 26 68
iAkarini tarafından

1k Special| Lose It

(Lets just say this happened somewhere during the time where Momo invited people over to study for the exams but after the studying session. The boys are in a different room)

—The Yaoyorozu Estate: Momo's Bedroom

"Seriously? That's super cool! Being able to do a little bit of everything!" Hagakure gasped.

"I fucking suck at it. It was only for this one occasion that we dressed up as "professional dancers", thank god I wasn't the leader." You laughed, hugging a pillow while as all the girls saw in a circle.

"What about like a tango or something formal?" Momo wondered.

"Fuck no. I look like a damn chicken!" You shook your head.

"At least you look like something." Hagakure pouted as the others laughed.

"I still can't believe this is your first time staying over with a group of friends..." Mina sighed dramatically.

"I lived with a group of close friends, does that count?"

Everybody else shook their heads. What could they do to make your first sleepover the best one yet? A few seconds later, a idea popped into Momo's head as she smiled.

"I'm going to be right back." She told all of you as she slipped out the door with a big smile.

You shrugged as everyone else did the same.

A Few Minutes Later

With the music and Momo's giant bedroom, it was a perfect place to dance one's soul out. So that was what the five of you were doing until Momo opened her bedroom door with one of her family's butler wheeling in a racks and racks of dresses.

The fuck did I get myself into...

"GET OFF OF ME SHITTY HAIR! I'M NOT WEARING THAT FUCKING SUIT- FUCK OFF DISCOUNT PIKACHU! YOU TOO, YOU DAMN TAPE DISPENSER!" Bakugou was screaming- cursing bloody murder. If there was one, it was enough to scare them off. Which slightly concerned you.

"Is...he good?" You pointed a finger to the direction the screaming and yelling was coming from.

"Everything is fine, he's just not cooperating. Anyways...you know what we're doing?" Momo grinned as Mina smiled like crazy, followed by the others.

"DANCE PARTYYYYY!!!" Mina shouted with excitement.

"And... Akari-Chan, you're going to be dancing. With Bakugou. Heh heh heh.." Urakaka had a creepy grin on her face as the others turned their heads at you as you sweat-dropped.

"Yeah...Ribbit."

"Mhm..." Jirou nodded.

Oh god. I'm not wearing those. Shit...run...run..RUN!! RUN DUMBASS RUN!!

You took the chance to sprint out the door and down the hallway towards who-knows-what. But you knew one thing for sure, you were being hunted down like prey.

"Get her!" You heard Hagakure yell behind you.

As you dashed down a corridor, you glanced behind you to check the situation.

Thank god I can run in these pjs.

Finally you slowed down and turned a corner to catch your breath. As you sat down you stumbled on something- somebody that muttered out a 'the fuck?' and onto the ground.

"What the hell?" You groaned as looked up to meet a pair of gleaming crimson eyes that were almost a source of light in the dimly lit corridor.

"Shortie?"

"Katsu? What the fuck are you doing here?" You asked. The ash blonde rolled his eyes and reached out for your hand, you took it as he pulled you up with one quick motion.

Damn, he's gotten a lot stronger over the years.

"Hiding away from Shitty Hair." He answered not looking you in the eyes.

"Hiding? The infamous Katsuki Bakugou hiding?" You gasped dramatically.

"Fuck off. You're the one doing that too." The ash blonde muttered.

"Come on dude, who would want to see me in a goddamn dress right? I'm just saving your guys' eyes." You laughed as he finally met your (E/C) orbs.

Bakugou stared at you for a minute as thoughts ran through as mind.

"Fuck, it's so damn tempting to pull her in."

"Hey Hedgehog, you good? You've been staring at me for the last minute." You titled your head to one side slightly.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS STARING AT YOU?!"

"Shush! You're gonna get us-"

"Found them!" You heard your friends' voices getting louder and louder.

Oh shit!

In a matter of seconds Mina grabbed you and pretty much held you captive. You looked at Bakugou for help and saw he was in the same situation as well.

Oh how things were going downhill.

—Your POV

"Excuse my deaf ass but what?!" I clarified as the others smiled and laughed at my reaction.

"A dance! Tonight! We have this giant library and it's going to be perfect just like in the movies!" Momo explained, she was beyond excited.

"And I'm wearing a fucking fancy princess dress."

"Yeah! Duh! You're not going to dance in your uniform!" Mina clapped her hands together.

"Momo said we can use the giant baths her family owns to suit up a bit, ribbit." Tsuyu joined in.

"This is such a luxury...I can't afford a single thing in this room." Urakaka sighed.

"Me either, that makes two of us." I said to make her feel better. But it was the truth, this room probably cost more than I could imagine.

"Brought talking! We can save it for later in the baths!" Momo stood up suddenly and pointed a few hundred yards down the hallway.

"Let's go! PARTY TIME!!!" Mina ran down the hallway. I have no idea how she has that much energy.

This got to be the nicest bathroom I had ever seen in my fucking life.

"Uh, do I just step in?" I still had my body wrapped in a towel from the shower I took literally a few seconds ago. And now I was staring at a bathtub full of rose petals?

I feel fucking stupid.

"Yeah! It's really relaxing!" Mina shouted into her receiver and her voice out from the speaker on my side.

The moment I dipped my foot in, I grinned like a idiot and sat right in the tub.

"Holy shit I'm doing this everyday at home." I sighed as I fixed the towel that wrapped was wrapped around my hair.

They laughed.
—2nd Person POVThe Guys' Room

"Heads up dude! Flying soap bar coming through!" Kirishima shouted at Bakugou, who was busy next door. Sadly, the design of the boys' baths had high ceilings. Meaning there were only walls separating the rooms.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR?! I JUST FINISHED WASHING MY HAIR!" He hollered.

"Aw, sorry man! That was for Kaminari! He said he liked the scented ones."

He rolled his eyes as he adjusted the shower head so he could re-wash his hair, keeping his eyes out for any flying soap bars. Bakugou turned off the water as he used a towel to dry his hair with one hand, with the other he grabbed a white robe.

"How damn rich is Ponytail?!" He thought before he heard your recognizable voice.

"WHO THE FUCK PUTS CUCUMBERS ON YOUR FUCKING EYES?!"

"They're hydrating!" Hagakure protested.

"So is water! I ain't putting food on my eyes!"

A smile cracked against the ash blonde's lips as he heard your voice. If you were happy, he was happy.

"I wonder how she'll look in a dress-"

His thought was interrupted with a thud on his hair which was followed by a 'oh shit.' Not a second later, the angry hedgehog went on a rampage on the poor Midoriya who done nothing wrong.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!!" Bakugou shouted as he chucked a bar of soap into Sero's face.

"SOAP WARRRR!!" Kirishima shouted with a happy grin as he threw a bar of soap at Bakugou.

"OH IT'S ON! GET OVER HERE YOU DAMN SHITTY HAIR, DISCOUNT PIKACHU, TAPE DISPENSER, AND DEKU! I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!"

"What's going on?" Todoroki came out of one of the showers.

"Hah?! Where did you come from Todoroki?!" Sero asked confused.

"I came over a few minutes ago..."

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN ICY HOT!!" Bakugou threw a bar of soap at him and it hit his face and dropped to the ground with a thud. It was quiet.

"...oh it's on..." The bi-colored hair boy stated calmly as the ground froze up around the ash blonde. "...it's on..."

"WORLD WAR III!!! I REPEAT WORLD WAR III!" Kaminari announced. "LET THE SOAP WAR BEGANNNN!!"

"You and Bakugou though! You guys would definitely be a power couple!" Mina sighed as she fixed the rim of her dress."When are you guys going to get together?!"

Her dress was a simple sky blue A-line dress with a pink swirl on the side.

"Oh shut up...I could say the same exact thing to you and Eij." You chuckled, helping Jirou with the zipper.

"Thanks."

"Mhm, now if you excuse me I'm just going to-" You started as you walking towards the door and went to pull the door open but it was locked.

"Now, your dress is waiting for you in the changing room. We can wait all day but that door was made to handle a sonic blast so I'll hurry up if I were you, we can't make your date wait." Momo said a matter of fact tone.

The room was decorated like it was prom. Party streamers, food and drinks all over the place. The boys weren't out yet, so all the girls had the entire library for themselves at least for now.

"See? The dress wasn't so bad was it?" Urakaka smiled.

"I guess not..."

(I'm going to describe it as this cause I love this dress, but feel free to change it to suit your personal taste owo)

Although your midnight blue dress looked like a two piece, it wasn't. The back was connected. It went down past your knees slightly. You had to admit, the matching lace made everything better.

"You should have wore the shorter pale pink one, Ochaco." You teased.

"I doubt Deku would like it."

"Ohhhhh! OCHACO ADMITS SHE LIKES IZU!" You shouted to the girls who were getting drinks like punch. They laughed as the gravity-quirked girl started to float away.

The last time I wore a dress was years ago... without any scars.

One of the butlers were testing the music system as Jirou hooked it up to speakers. While that was happening you saw the grand door of library open. The boys were here.

"Woah! This place is huge!" You heard Kirishima exclaim. "Hey, Mina!"

"H-Hi." Her entire face was red.

You laughed as you turned your back on them and went behind a few bookshelves by yourself. Parties weren't your strong suit.

A familiar song came up. Slowly, a small but sad smile took over your face as the memories came rushing back.

Flashback: Age 5

"Hey sister, know the water is sweet but blood is thicker..." You heard your eldest brother, Senri, mutter that song phrase to himself.

"What does that mean?" You asked as you lightly scratched your bandaged arms.

"Friends come and go. Family stays forever," He replied as he turned on his side on the bed.

"I don't like the sound of that," You frowned. "I don't want to be related to that bastard."

"Woah, woah, woah. Language, Akari, language." 

You shrugged and slumped down. "What's the point? We all know how this story ends."

"Cheer up, nothings forever." He sighed, ruffling your hair in the process.

"Family is..." You mumbled, opening your hand so a flame of black and white lit up on your open palm. "Sometimes I just want to burn this entire place down, sometimes I just I want to get rid of this power demonic quirk."

"You'll be happier if I sing that song again, right?"

Immediately, your frown turned into a big smile and nodded.

"If the sky's come falling down, for you, there's nothing I wouldn't do. What if I'm far from home?" Senri started as you nodded at you.

"Oh brother, I'll hear you call. What if I lose it all.." You sang quietly.

"Oh sister, I'll hear you call." This time it wasn't just Senri who did the next line, it was your sister, Lucine and Takumi, your other older brother.

"If the sky comes falling down...for you, there's nothing I wouldn't do..." The four of sang in unison.

—Flashback End

"Oi, what the hell are you smiling at?" A voice called out to you. You turned around, it was Bakugou in a suit that had a yellow rose on the sides of it.

"Something. You don't look half bad." You chuckled.

<Start music here!>

"Of course I do, you don't look too bad either, Shortie," Bakugou replied as he ran a hand through his ash blonde hair. "Look at that shitty nerd, he's fucking blushing his face off while dancing with round face."

"Haha, you're right, Izu's face is like a tomato. But looks how cute Jirou and Kaminari are, except....he's a bit on the 'yay' side." You laughed as Kaminari was in his 'yay-mode'.

In Bakugou's mind, Kirishima' and Kaminari's words echoed through out his head, 'If you miss this chance, you'll regret it your entire life.' They had said to him.

He reached out of your arm and grabbed it gently but enough to pull you with him.

"Uh...Where are we going?" You asked with some confusion.

"Dancing...what do you think, idiot?" He quietly answered but loud enough for you to hear.

"You can dance?"

"Of course I can! What the hell do you think I am?! My old hag dragged me to those stupid lessons everyday in elementary school." He looked back at you, meeting your (E/C) hues in the dim library light. They were bright like the sun.

"Well...I can't-" You started to protest.

"Just find a fucking place in that screwed up head of yours and lose it," Bakugou muttered the next sentence so quietly it was inaudible. "Won't you dance with me...?"

"Duh, we're best friends aren't we?" You laughed as the two of you made your way to the marble ground of the dance floor.

So the two of you danced. His hand were holding onto yours while the other one was around your waist. You held his hand while the other one rested on his shoulder.

"Since when were you so sweet?" You teased.

"Fuck off."

"You fuck off."

"No, you."

"No, you fuck off."

"Oh my god there they go again! Can't they be normal for once?!" Mina complained as Kirishima beside her laughed.

"Haha, want to dance?" The spiky red hair boy asked Mina, who nodded.

Standing by the wall, Momo watched everyone else from afar. She looked happy that everybody else was dancing with their crush. Tsuyu and Tokoyami, Urakaka and Deku, Mina and Kirishima, Hagakure and Ojiro, Jirou and Kaminari, and the best of all, you and Bakugou.

"Momo." A monotone voice said.

"Huh? Oh Todoroki-San, What are doing here?" Momo asked, her face slightly red.

"Would you dance with me?"

"Uh...like this?" You mimicked Bakugou's foot steps.

"Yeah, you're not as bad as I thought you would be." He smiled at you as you blushed like crazy.

I can't believe this, I'm falling for a fucking Hedgehog' smile...

As the song ended, you accidentally pulled Bakugou in hug. Surprisingly, he wrapped his muscular arms around you as well.

What the hell am I thinking??!!
——
(A/N) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Again, thank you again for the 1k! uwu

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

834K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
114K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
14.8K 291 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
23.4K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...