The Vampire Diaries - Stefan...

By shamthewriter

This is a ReaderxCharacter book, with you as the main character. This is for all my fellow Stefan Salvatore f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Questions and answers
Chapter 2 - flashback
Chapter 3 - Meeting the family
Chapter 4 - It's all about you.
Chapter 5 - Meeting Elena
Chapter 6 - A Sticky Situation
Chapter 7 - Secrets And Desires
Chapter 8 - A Surprising Turn Of Events.
Chapter 9 - Divine Intervention
Chapter 10 - Big decisions.
Chapter 11 - Final Chapter
Chapter 12 - Epilogue 1
Chapter 13 - Epilogue 2

Author Note

1.5K 30 7
By shamthewriter

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read this story, I've really enjoyed reading people's messages about how they enjoyed my story! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

I wanted to answer some questions that I've been asked via messages, here, so I don't have to keep repeating myself constantly and also so I can get to know you guys a bit better too. So the questions I answer, feel free to tell me your answers in the comments!

Do you really prefer Stefan to Damon?
Yeah I do. I just think Stefan is the better brother, I like Damon too don't get me wrong but I feel more attached to Stefan.

Who is your favourite couple on the show?
I loved Stefan and Elena to be honest. But my all time favourite is Bonnie and Enzo!

What is your favourite season?
I loved season 1 and 2. I hated the final season as it seemed so chaotic and messy. Also they did Stefan dirty!

Favourite villain?
Klaus. Because I love to hate him and those moments of kindness, especially with Caroline, they show a different side to him. I still thought those two should have ended up together.

Thank you again for all your support, I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5K 35
Alison is 19 years old and she used to live in Mystic Falls with her godfather Zach back when she was 17, now she is coming back, but where is Zach...
31.5K 1K 12
Stefan Salvatore died right? He found peace that's it. Nope. What if that wasn't what happened? Stefan Salvatore is the man who sacrificed himself a...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
120 10 6
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert's life. She meets the Salvatore brothers, falls in love first with one and then the other, and is introduce...