I'm Tired Of This(Peter Parke...

By DrewStat22

There was a kid. Neither one of them knew it at the time, but when Steve Rogers went under Peggy was pregnant... More

Summary
Cast List
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

3.9K 68 14
By DrewStat22

"Juliet get your arse down here right this instant!" A woman with dark chocolate brown hair yelled up the stairs You can see that this woman is young no older than 40 and she has a couple grey hairs that stand out in her dark hair. This woman is Peggy Carter the Peggy Carter. The woman that fell in love with Captain America and lost him to the war. When Steve went down with the plane he thought he was only leaving Peggy behind and Howard. Steve had already lost his best friend Bucky so he didn't think dying would be that big of a deal. After 3 weeks of Steve being missing Peggy found out she was pregnant.

You may be thinking "wasn't their first kiss before Steve jumped onto the plane and died." Nope, you see after Bucky died Steve was in a really dark place. The only light and comfort he could find was with Peggy. When Peggy found out she was pregnant she was devastated, Steve would never know his child and the child would never know their father. 6 months later Peggy gave birth to a little girl, her precious Juliet Bucky Rogers. There were some complications during birth like how Juliet was a preemie and was only 4 pounds, then Juliet also had her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. Juliet fought through it though and in that moment Howard and Peggy knew that she was going to be so much like her father.

Howard didn't like how Peggy had planned on having her and Juliet live in an apartment in Brooklyn, so he bought the two of them a 2 story house in Brooklyn. He also wanted them to be closer to him but Peggy was dead set on having Juliet grow up in the same area as her father did. It was something she knew was going to happen the moment she found out she was pregnant. So Howard and Peggy came to an agreement that Howard may come over to her house as much as he wanted. Juliet ended up having Howard Wrapped around her little finger the moment she was born. Howard loves that girl more than anything and he truly can't wait to have kids. Now Juliet is 14 and she in much different than the little girl they remember.

"Juliet Rogers" Peggy Carter yelled up the stairs once again."God, that girl is going to give me even more grey hairs. I am only 38 I shouldn't have grey hairs!" she mutters to herself. Peggy thinks back to what it was like when she was in the war. When she had a flame with the one and only Captain America. She wouldn't admit this to anyone but she would of still been with him even if the serum didn't work. Peggy loved Steve with her whole heart and when she lost him it tore her up inside. Little did the both of them know then that she had a little piece of him living inside of her.

"My God, Juliet Bucky Rogers if you are not down here in T minus 2 seconds I am going to leave without you!"

"I'm coming Ma!" a young voice of a 14 year old girl yells back. She has a Brooklyn accent unlike her mom but her mother wanted Juliet to be raised in the same area as Steve. Peggy can hear the rushed steps of her daughter running out of her room and running down the stairs.

"What did I say about running down the stairs Juliet?" Peggy sternly says as she looks at her daughter. She is taken back by how much her daughter looks like her father. Juliet has her father's blue eyes, and his nose, she has all the small details that most people wouldn't know or care about but to Peggy it is everything. The only difference is that Juliet has her mother hair, the dark right brown that makes her eyes pop even more than Steve's did. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to Peggy.

"Not to run down the stairs" Juliet mumbles under her breath looking down.

"Right, you look really good hun. Do you like the dress?" Peggy asks while looking her daughter up and down. Much like her mother Juliet looks really good in a red color so Peggy bought her a nice modest swing dress that cinched her waist just right. The way the skirt flowed out and how her black heels matched the dress made Juliet look so grown up. Peggy looked at her daughter's face and was shocked to see that Juliet was wearing makeup. It wasn't a lot but Juliet doesn't like makeup so it was shocking to Peggy and she put her hair up in a pinstyle type of look.

"Wow honey you look really good, but what's with all the extra effort. You have been to all of Howards science and technology events and didn't put this much effort in."

"Well last time I went all the men were giving me harsh glares and telling me that I should be more ladylike so I am tryin." Juliet snaps back to her mom.

"Okay..." Peggy is shocked by her daughter's attitude but isn't going to push it to much.

"So then are you ready to go?"

"No. Not really, Ma. Why do I have to go to these events, we both know that I am just going to be alone at the end of the night. And if I am not alone all these old white men are going to judge me for what I am wearing, like always. This isn't even an event for me it is for Uncle Howard" The young girl argues back to her mom. Juliet doesn't understand why she has to go to these events. She understands that she is Captain America's child but that is it. She isn't special, she doesn't have cool powers, and she certainly isn't smart like her Uncle Howard. So in her mind what is even the point. Juliet personally thinks that these events are stupid, she would rather stay home and draw. Maybe even read a good book but no she has to go to Howards events Every Time.

Peggy is shocked by her daughters outburst. She has never heard any of this from her daughter and didn't understand half of it. Peggy tries thinking back to when Juliet would have left her side during one of Howards events. She can't think of a time, if Juliet wasn't with her mother she was with Howard, right?

"Juliet we go because it is your Uncle Howard and he asks us to be there. Plus your father was a big part of Howard's and I's life, and he wants you to see what he has been doing in research. Howard has seen you as his motivation since the moment that he found out I was pregnant. You gave him hope again sweetheart, I personally think your uncle is hoping that he is going to rub off on you and you will want to be like your Father."

"What if I don't want to be like my dad! I mean he left you up and dry mom. I don't want to do that! I don't want to be like a man that just leaves his family behind."

"You know that isn't true young lady. Your father was a righteous man and did what he thought was for the greater good. He saved New York, he risked his life for the lives of many."

"I didn't even know the guy. For all I know he could have been a total Dick much like Uncle Howard is most the time." Juliet snaps back. She hates how everyone wants her to be like her dad. So what, he was a superhero sure but was he really that great of a guy? He obviously did what was right for the country by putting that plane in ice but besides that.

"What did you just say" Peggy menancilly said to her daughter, giving her the 'don't even think about continuing that thought.' look. Juliet sees this look but doesn't back down, much like her father she doesn't stray from a fight.

" I said he could have been a Total Dick like Uncle Howard is most the time." Juliet looks at her mother dead in the eye as she says this. She can see the hellfire in her mother's eyes but she doesn't care. She knows nothing about the man and History likes to change the views depending on who wins the war.

"You know what young lady you can stay here! You need to watch what you say because one day it might get you killed!" Little did Peggy know how her words were going to reflect what happens. She didn't know that these will be the last words that she might ever say to her daughter. How was she supposed to know what was about to happen.

"Your father was an amazing man and he cared about everyone! When I get home you better be in your room because you are grounded." Peggy gets angrier with every word and her accent becomes more prominent. Peggy wondered if she had really failed Steve by not expressing how much of a good man he was. Peggy looks at her daughter as Juliet walks back up the stairs and out of view. The older woman hears the teenagers door slam shut and she deep sighs.

The brunette woman looks at the stairs and wonders if she should go talk to her daughter before she leaves. 'No she needs time to think and calm down. She is really too much like her father, always so strong headed.' and starts walking toward door to leave. 'She just needs time to cool off' Peggy reassures herself as she walks out the door.

Upstairs in her bedroom Juliet hopes that her mother would follow her and they could continue their conversation. Juliet hears the front door open and shut and her heart hurts. 'She didn't even say I love you before she left. Is mom really that mad at me? She just doesn't understand the stress of being the first ever superheroes kid.'

Leaving that night would end up being Peggy's biggest regret for the rest of her life. She left her little girl alone in that house after they had just had their first and only fight. All Peggy could think about afterwards was that she left without telling Juliet 'I love you' one last time. If only she could go back in time, she would change the fate of that night.

First Chapter is done! I hope you all like it and enjoy the story. The next chapter will probably be up this weekend. I have to give a special thanks to my editors for dealing with my horrible grammar. I love the both of you so much! Please comment and vote on this story and tell me what you want to see in future chapters, I just might put it into the book.

Love,

Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2K 71
Your name is Mya Stark, your father is Tony Stark. You fall for Steve Rogers. One day Bucky Barnes is found and turns your world upside down. From th...
858 4 32
Discontinued Y/N x Bucky Barnes. I use the name River because it's easier to write, so wherever you see River, just replace it with your name :) You...
392 7 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...
12.8K 584 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...