The Boss

By RoseLeAnnMoore

Lisa Jones have not had it easy. Being insecure about her weight and body have always been an issue for her... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Epilogue

CHAPTER 16

48.3K 1.5K 80
By RoseLeAnnMoore

Today was my mom's death anniversary and I just couldnt seem to get myself together. It always seems to get me sad when I think about that Im really alone without any family. I got out of bed and and went downstairs in the kitchen to fix me a cup of coffeeto try and take my mind off of the loss

"ring ring" I looked on the caller I.d. to see Toyia calling

"Hello" I said into the phone

"Hey, What are going to do today" Toyia said

"Nothing much just lay around the house"

"cool so you can come spend the day with me" she replied

"umm no im not really in the mood today Toyia"

"Im not taking no for an answer so be ready in one hour"

Toyia hung up the phone before I could protest any futher. I went upstairs to look in my closet for something to where only to realize I didnt even know where we were going. I decided to just put on something casual and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a nice flowy top. I looked in the mirror, satified with how I looked and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I heard my cell phone vibrate on my dresser and answered it.

"Toyia why are calling me" I said answering the phone

"girl im outside...I been knocking on your door for five minutes now"

"alright here I come" I ran down the stairs and opened the door

"come in almost ready, your early by the way" I said going back up the stairs to finish up Toyia followed behind me and set on the bed

"yea well I'm ready for some lunch where you want to eat at?" Toyia asked

"doesn't matter to me you know How I feel about applebees" Applebees was my al time favorite resturant

"well that's where we'll go" Toyia replied

------------------------------

"so you mean to tell me this man is freaking prince!" Toyia all but yelled across the table after sipping her drink. Good thing we're the only ones in our area or I know people would have stared like we were crazy

"that's what I'm saying" I really couldn't believe it myself, I never in a million years would have thought he would say something like that.

'so what now are you all together or just sex buddies or nothing" Toyia asked just as the waiter brung our food to the table. I was glad for the interuption because I really didnt know what we were. Once the waiter left Toyia looked at me waiting for an answer.

"We did talk and make up but I really dont know where we stand on the relationship part" I said

"You know what your problem is" Toyia asked sitting her cup down after taking a sip

"What?" I asked

"You need to learn how to communicate, you know men are oblivious to women's emotions and stuff. If you want to be in a REAL relaytionship with William, not just a sexual one then JUST SAY IT! He cant read your mind Lisa. and obviously he feels some type of way for you more than sex or he wouldn't be acting the way he is."

I had to admit Toyia did have a point, If I didnt tell William how I felt I would just be settling once again.

"yea your right " I said to Toyia

"Hell yea Im right always is" she said laughing

"Whatever" I said laughing too "Thanks for getting me out the house, I proberly would still be in the bed doing nothing"

"I know I didnt want you spending the whole thinking about your mom and stuff" she said scopping up a spoon full of pasta and sticking it in her mouth.

"You knew about my mom's death?" I asked suprised

"Yea you told me when we first meet that she died and what day it was

Remember "

thinking back I did remeber telling her when we first meet but that was so long ago. I cant believe she remebered.

"yea but I cant believe you remebered" I said

"thats what friends are for Lisa.....supporting you through the hard times and enjoying you with the good ones" Toyia said "And speaking of friends where the hell is Tiffany ass at...if William is a prince then that mean she's a princess right"

I guess with everthing going on I never really thought about TIffany being "royalty" too

"Yea I guess that makes her a princess" I said smiling

"And she never said nothing...we could have really been dining like royalty and stuff wait to I see her Im gone curse her ass out"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night William called and said he was coming over to spend time with me. I guess God really wanted me to get this talk over with cause I at least thought I would have more time to get my thoughts together. The sooner the better either he would feel the same way or wouldn't so theres no need to be nervious right? I heard the doorbell ring causing me to get out my thoughts. I knew that had to be William since I wasnt expecting anyone else, I looked in the hall mirror checking my hair before answering the door.

I opened the door to see William standing there looking oh so good like he always does. I could tell he had just took a shower before coming because of his soap that still had a strong smell and his damp curls. I stepped out the the way to let him enter and followed him to the kitchen.

"I see you cooked" He said sitting on one of the bar stools and watching me go over to the stove to stir some greens I had cooking.

"yea well you know how I like to cook" I said smiling at him before turning back around to the stove to finish up. I heard the stool move against the tile floor letting me know he had gotten off of it. I could feel him come up behind me because the hair on the back of my neck begain to stand up. no matter how much time we spend together he always is able to get me to have these butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you ready to eat im almost done" I said feeling him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. I could never get tired of feeling his strong arms around me...I felt so safe in them.

"yea Im ready but what I want is not on top of this stove" He said before kissing my ear and reaching to turn the stove off. I smiled and turned around in his arms.

"oh really.....I can always go to the store and get it for you" I said smiling up at him

"Don't play you know what Im talking about" He said running his hand over my ass and grabbing a nice big hand full

"Hey now you can't be grabbing on me like that" I said playfully acting like I was trying to step out his arms.

"I can't help it. Its just so much back there" He replied pulling me back in his arms and slapping my cheek hard which caused me to jump

"OUCH" I said frowning up at him

"Thats what you get for trying to be smart"

I stepped out his arms and was walking through the den towards the stairs until I realized he wasnt following me. I turned around to go back and saw he standing in the middle of the floor where I left him.

"What are you doing?" I asked leaning up against the door frame with a smile.

"I thought you walked away because I made you upset" He said looking at me

"No I walked away because you can't have your appetizer down here now can you?" I asked with a smirk. "then again" I said looking like I came up with a great idea "I could just get on the counter again like we did before huh"

William smiled one of the biggest smiles I ever seen "no I think we need to take it upstairs this could get a little bit messy" he said following me up the stairs.

Once we got in my room William pulled my back to him and pulled my shirt over my head. I went turn around in his arms but he stopped me and started kissing me on my neck. He knew my neck was my hott spot considering I have to always wear a ton of makeup to try and cover up all the hickies he give.

"Mmmmmmm" I tried to keep from moaning but this felt so damn good. I know they say every girl has that spot and my neck was definitely it. My panties was soak wet by the time he stopped and unbuttoned my bra and threw it cross the room. He started massaging my breast and I had to bite my lip to try and keep from moaning like wounded dog. I couldn't take it all the teasing anymore and turned around and began pulling my yoga pants downs.

"I see your an eager beaver tonight" William said with a smile

I didn't reply and only continued until I was just in my lace panties I looked up to see that same smile on his face.

"so are you going to take your clothes off or am I going to have to finish this by myself?" I said reaching my hand down in panties and begin playing with myself.

William reached up and pulled his shirt over his head throwing it on the floor with my clothes. Damn this man is fine I thought to myself looking at his six pack. I decided to help him and went to his belt buckle and started taking it a loose. His pants dropped to the floor and I went straight to his boxers pulling out his semi hard dick and began stroking it with my hands.

"MMmmmmm Damn baby that feel good" William moaned I looked down at his impressive member and could feel it get bigger in my hand. As horny I was I still get that little nervous feeling in my stomach every time I look at this monster. William removed my hand and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed laid me down gently on the bed.

"you gone open up for me" he asked while pulling down my panties and pushing my thick thighs apart. He started at my inner thighs kissing on both sides before he began licking on slit.

"Damn baby" I moaned

He opened up my lips and started licking and sucking on clit. After a few minutes of that I was about ready to explode all over the place. He then stuck to fingers in and began going in and out making sure he pressed upward to hit my g-spot.

"oh my god........I'm bout to come" I screamed not able to contain myself. He started going faster and I came all over this hands and the bed. Still trying to catch my breath I looked through slitted eyes and saw William go over to his pants and pulled out a condom.

"flip over" he demanded after he put the condom on and walked over to the bed where I was laying. I was so tired I could barely move but I managed to turn over anyway. I got on my hands and knees.

"no baby just get on your knees and put a arch in your back your me"

I did which caused my butt to go even higher in the air. I felt William grab the sides of my hips and enter me slowly causing my walls latch on to his dick. I swear I had died and went to heaven feeling him go in and out using long deep strokes.

"shit this feel so go girl" he moaned

I proberly would have been talking too if my mind was able to even form words at the moment. All I new is that this new position had him so deep in me it felt like he was tapping my heart.

"Damn baby" he said speeding up his stroke causing my ass to hit up against his front making a loud clapping sound. All I could was grab onto the sheets and scream my heart out as I came back to back with multiple orgasms, which was a first for me. A few seconds later William came too with a loud growl. I knew I needed to talk to William but after what just happened all I could do was curl up in a ball next to him in the bed.

"hell I'll talk to him later when I wake up" I said to myself drifting off to sleep with William holding me in his arms.

--------------------------------------

I know it's been a minute you guys but school has got me going crazy at the moment....I hope you all enjoyed the chappie and I will try and update tomorrow again since I havent written in so long...sorry for any errors but I'm super sleepy.

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 526 52
I'm Robin Lawless, and I work at an office job. Y'know, with the desks, the pencil skirts, and the smell of microwaved fish. What a lot of people don...
193K 8.9K 32
London 24, left her job because she got sick. She was hospitalized for a month. Once she gets all better she returns to work, where she'll realize he...
30.9K 679 9
Real talk: Sometimes we eat instead of facing our problems. Patrice, is what you call the "BIG BOSS", not in the sense that she's the boss of any...
82.9K 2.5K 31
This is a story about a fat girl how does not think she is pretty so no guy will love her but her boss is madly in love with her