He's A Bad Boy

By rose-elle

"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school tha... More

He's A Bad Boy
1. She's the New Girl [Pict. Abigail]
2. She's 'Fitting In' [Pict. Tessa]
Author's Note (2014)
3. She has a 'Tramp Stamp' [Pict. Dylan]
4. She's in Detention. Again. [Pict. Nate]
5. She's Eavesdropping [Pict. Banner by me]
6. She's a Real 'Partier' [Pict. Rikki]
7. She needs Sports Bras [Pict. Jesse]
8. She's having Fun. Bad Boy Style.
9. She Meets The 'New Kids' [Pict. Lola]
10. She Makes Fake Bird Poop [Pict. Riley]
11. She Goes Out for Dinner
12. She's at the Nurse's Office
13. She's On A Ferris Wheel
14. She's Broken Bones
15. His Middle Name is Trouble
16. She Finds Out [Pict. Twins]
17. She Listens to The Story
18. She's at A Beach Party
19. She's Stranded On a Highway
20. She's Back in Detention
21. She's at A Sports Carnival (Pict. Mr Jennings)
22. She Hears the Tales of the Tattoos
Chapter 23 Teaser + Note
23. She's Confused (Cover by theshiningmask)
24. She's Having a Bad Day
25. She's Caused a Fight.
26. She's Lost her Bad Girl Vibes
27. She's Being 'Wooed' [Pict. Brayden]
28. They're together PART 1
Chapter 28 (NOT)
28. They're together PART 2
Q&A with Rösä
Bonus Chapter - Blurb
Brayden's Birthday
The Proposal
25th Birthday

Epilogue

217K 6.7K 2.4K
By rose-elle

WEVE REACHED THE END!! (The photo is my reaction)

❤️Just quickly want to thank you all for sticking by me through this book. Love you all! ❤️

Epilogue

"Wake up, honey" I said, kissing his cheek. The stubble on his cheeks brushed against my lips as I showered his cheek with kisses. He emitted a groan, burying his face further into my chest, hugging me tighter. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "If you don't wake up, I swear I will get a bucket of ice and throw it over you" I said threateningly.

"You're heartless if you do that" he grumbled, draping his leg over me.

"Well, you married a heartless woman. That's your problem" I responded, pushing the blankets off us and springing out of bed. I pushed open the curtains and let the sunlight stream into our bedroom. Nate almost hissed as the light touched his face, and covered himself under the blanket.

"Come on, it's a very important day for Brayden, we have to be at his school" I said. At the sound of Brayden's name, Nate sat up and rubbed his eyes, before looking at me with a smile.

"Happy Mothers' Day, babe" He put his arms out for a hug, and I responded. Wrapping his arms around me, he kissed the top of my head, and I sighed.

They said we wouldn't work we decided to get married at the tender age of 22. But we both knew what we wanted, and I believed in us. Neither of us had been in a long-term relationship before, neither of us had ever committed. After 4 years of dating, and our love for each other just kept growing, we knew we were each others' 'One and Only'.

"Probably should wake the kids up" I said after a while. Pulling away, I placed a kiss on his lips before getting up to awake the others. Nate and I had had two of our own children, but I don't like to think that way. I like to say we have three of our own children, because Brayden is also my own son. Sometimes I forget that I didn't give birth to him, but the definition of a mother is more than just birth. It's the love, care and support that comes with being a mum, and I like to pride myself in being Brayden's mum. It took him a few weeks to get used to call me his Mum, but he's gotten the hang of it now.

I smiled when I reached his door, seeing the plethora of superhero posters stuck on his door. He graffitied his name on the door, and stuck on many 'Keep Out' signs. He had meant for those signs to be threatening, but I honestly just found them cute. I knocked on the door a few times, and was surprised when he responded.

"What's up?" I asked, seeing him awake and spinning in his chair. Brayden was a sleeper, like his father, so seeing him wide awake confused me.

"Mum, I'm nervous" He whispered. I picked him off the chair and sat on the chair, putting him on my lap.

"What for, honey?" I questioned.

"My Mothers' Day Speech, Mum. I'm so worried about it" he put his head on my chest. I kissed his head. It sometimes blew my mind when I realised he was 12 already. And believe me, there were some nasty people out there that judged him for having such young parents. It broke my heart, but his teacher had assured me that his speech was going to astound everyone and clear the air of all the mean things.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, honey. I love you and I know you'll smash it" I chuckled, ruffling his golden hair.

"Thanks Mum"

"Well, I better go wake the others up." I sighed.

Two months after marriage, I finally became pregnant with my first child. Brayden was quite sad for a bit when he found out he would no longer be the only child, but he was over the moon once the baby came. Seven years his junior, Brayden finally had a playmate. We named him Evan, after Nate's middle name. Evan was a ball of energy. Still is, at the tender age of 5. His hair was the same shade of brown as mine, but his eyes were the a replica of his father's. I didn't even have a chance to reach his room before he came speeding out, throwing his arms around my legs.

"Happy Mothers' Day Mummy" He rushed out, before pulling me down to his level by tugging on my sleeve. He placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek before presented me with a card. "I drew us" he smiled, his cute dimples surfacing. I smiled and kissed his chubby cheeks and looked down at the card. He used dark felt to tip pen to draw our family of five, giving us all big smiles. Our stick figure hands were all holding one another, and a big read heart encircled the whole family. The picture made me smile.

"Look at the back" Evan said excitedly, turning the page over in my hand. It said 'I love you' in his handwriting. I noticed that he had written the 'e' backwards, but decided on letting him have his moment instead of pointing out the mistake.

"Naww thanks darling, I love you too" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Can you go brush your teeth now, please?"

"Yepp" he said, popping the 'P', swiveling around and marching to the bathroom. As if on cue, my youngest child started wailing. I walked to the last room and opened the door, and as if by magic, she stopped the tears as she saw me.

My first daughter, Ava, was just one years old, three years younger than Evan. She had the most adorable green eyes I'd ever seen, as they swirled with shades of blue too. They were a mix of both mine and Nate's eyes. Her hair colour was currently blonde ringlets, although it could possibly get darker as she ages.

Reaching into the crib, I picked my baby up in my hands and brought her to my chest. Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, I took her to change her nappy

"Someone's nappy smells nasty" I said in a baby voice to, playfully poking her button nose. She giggled and squirmed in my arm, showing me the cute teeth that begun developing.

"Honey, we have to leave in half an hour" I heard Nate's voice from downstairs.

"Can you give the kids breakfast? And check on Evan. See if he's eating his tooth paste again? Thanks" I responded as I finished changing the nappy. Disposing of old one, I pick up Ava and start to dress her. Seeing as we were short on time, I decided that I'll give Ava a bath once we came back home. I changed Ava out of her onesie and gave her a cute yellow dress.

"All done" I said as I put a cut butterfly clip in her hair. Taking her, I rushed downstairs and was greeted with the delicious smell of pancakes.

"Babe, I'm running late. Can you please feed Ava too?" I said hurriedly, strapping Ava in the baby seat.

"If you had woken up earlier..." Nate mumbled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Darling, it took me a year to wake up your sleepy head. Brayden, help your siblings finish their food, okay?" I asked before rushing back upstairs.

Having a quick shower, I threw on a floral maxi dress and let my hair flow down my back. Dabbing on the slightest bit of makeup, I quickly rushed back downstairs to see everyone else already ready and waiting for me.

"Finawee" Evan huffed and plonked down from a chair. He grabbed me by the wrist and tugged me towards the door. Nate chuckled at his son, holding Ava in his arms.

"Well, let's go" he said, walking down to our car.

**

The hall was crowded when our family arrived at the school.

"Mum, I have to go backstage for the speech" Brayden sighed. I bent down and kissed his forehead, hoping he would calm down.

"I love you, darls" I smiled at him. He tried smiling back, but it was obviously forced. "You'll be great" I ruffled his hair and watched as he climbed up some stairs and disappeared backstage.

They grow up so fast. It feels like yesterday he was the little kid I met at Nate's house, showing me his superhero toys.

"Babe, come sit down, the speeches are going to start in a bit" Nate's voice pulled me away from my thoughts. I scurried over and took a seat as the principals voice emanated from the speakers. Nate's hand rested over my around my shoulder, and I leaned onto his chest.

"Welcome, all mother's to the annual 'Mother's Day Concerts. Welcome to all the father's that are the reason we have all these lovely mother's. Today you'll be witnessing many of our school's talented students' presentation in honour of their loving, caring Mothers. Our first presentation is by Felix Martines. He will be singing a song for his mum" a round of applause arose as a little, black haired kid waddled onto the stage.

After five performances, it was finally Brayden's turn to come onstage.

"Brayden Reece will be saying a speech as a present to his mother" the Principal read off her speech, before walking away and handing the stage to Brayden.

When he finally came on stage and poised behind the podium, clearing his throat. His eyes roamed the audience until they settled on mine. I gave him him a small thumbs up.

"It's Mother's day, and before I begin, Happy Mother's Day, Mum. I love you, and this is my present to you.

As many of this school's kids know, my situation is a little bit different that yours when it comes to my mother. And I get picked on for it. Believe it or not, I even get adults luring their kids away from me because I'm a 'bad influence'. Because of my parents. And that is not fair on me or my parents.

And today, I'm going to take this opportunity to finally clear the air. So let's start from the beginning, why don't we?

My father was a wild kid, impregnating a girl at the young age of 16. Sixteen. That's four years older than me, and I am well aware of that. He doesn't condemn teenage pregnancy, and it has actually made him grow up faster than the usual teen. And for all of you bullies, let me tell you, growing up, I had the best childhood I could have asked for. Even as a teenager going through highschool, my Dad never let me slip away. There was always time for me in his agenda. I can not say that he wasn't there for me, because I think he has done more than I can ever ask for. It was much harder for him, being a single, teenage parent, as the girl had left me with him. My father grew up in an orphanage for a fair amount of time before he was adopted, so he always told me that he didn't really know what he was doing with me, and always apologised to me for being a bad father if the slightest thing went wrong. And it makes me sad to think he ever thinks he was a bad dad. My father fulfilled his position as my idol, my inspiration. I don't think it should matter how I was brought into this world, all that matters is that he was an amazing father, and he still is, so thank you dad.

Dad, I also have to thank you for bringing Abigail into my life.

Who is Abigail?

When I watched cartoon, I always saw that the children had two parents: a mother and a father. As a kid that confused me. My grandma and Dad were the only ones in my life, and everything seemed fine. It confused me as to why everyone had two parents while I felt sufficient with one.

And I honestly never wanted one. My dad rarely had girlfriends, but when he did, they ran away when they met me. They made me feel like a plague. I thought that's what mother's did: they ran.

That was until my dad fell for a particular girl.

She came to my room and played with my superheroes. She watched cartoons with me. She made me food when I got hungry. And slowly, she grew on me.

She made my dad happy. She made me happy.

And slowly, she became someone I wanted to be around, needed to be around.

She was Abigail.

I remember this one time her and my father were separated as she had to leave for a family emergency. Boy, was I devastated. Sure, my father was there, but for the first time, he wasn't enough.

The definition of a mother is someone who is there for you, someone who loves and supports you, someone you can always trust.

It wasn't until my Dad told me to start calling her my mother that I realise she was just that. My mother.

Who cares about the random woman who gave birth to me, it doesn't make her my mother. She never let me sleep with her when I had nightmares. She was never around. I don't even know what she looks like.

Mother's Day is the day to celebrate the wonderful things our Mum's do for us daily.

This one time, I remember going on a family trip to Queensland. I had taken my favourite superhero figure with me. Few hours into our trip, I couln't find it and I begun wailing. My mother took it upon herself to look in every nook and cranny we had visited that day, retracing our steps, driving back to the hotel and searching it from top to toe. In the end, we found it, it was in my backpack. I had forgotten I had stuffed it in there. But my mother didn't get mad at me, even though it was night time when we found it and I had made her run around everywhere looking for it.

That's what a mother does.

I am more than proud to call the beautiful woman sitting in the audience my mother. I love you to the moon and back.

Thank you"

_____________
Want more 'Bad Boy' stories? Check out 'Princess', another book I wrote — maybe you'll fall in love with him too 😉 HAHAH but no seriously, I think you guys might like that one too! Let me know what you think if you DO read it :)
___________\

Thoughts? And I'm putting this story in the Watty's 2014, thoughts?

The END. Bonus Chapter is out tomorrow. Look out for the spin-off, the first chapter will be out tomorrow.

Song: Ordinary Human - OneRepublic

TV Show- Band of Brothers (I love it)

Movie- Gone Girl and The Giver (BOTH WERE SO GOOD)

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
28.4K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
2.3K 50 30
Thomas Parker aka hot, popular, bad boy and best friend of rich and equally as hot, Jacob Lawson, practically ran the school. After all, everyone di...
190K 10.8K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...