Silent But Deadly// COMPLETED...

By GrownJayJay

Diamonds Illium moves to a new city because of her mom's marriage, and she's a silent sweetheart by day, but... More

I - "Used to be"
II - "What the hell!"
III - "Escape Plan"
IV - "I Will Not Give In"
V - "I Fucking Ran"
VI - "Ice Cream"
VII - "Headass"
VIII - "Robin"
IX - "Heart Of Gold"
X - "Video"
XI - "George"
XII - "Joy"
XIII - "Arena"
XIV - "Beginning"
XV - "Jewels"
XVI - "Our, not My"
XVII - "Paranoid"
XVIII - "Excited"
XIX - "FitBit"
XX - "Soldier"
XXI - "Apology"
XXII - "Angel"
XXIII - "Jack"
XXIV - "Best Behaviour"
XXV - "Take Over"
XXVII - "Kevin Stokes"
XXVIII - "Warning"
XXIX - "Hospital"
XXX - "Tux For Soldier"
XXXI - "New York"
XXXII -"Girlfriend"
XXXIII - "Spit It Out"
XXXIV - "Burden"
XXXV - "Exhausted"
XXXVI - "Moving"
XXXVII - "Decorating"
XXXVIII - "Stunning"
XXXIX - "Christmas"
XXXX - "You Don't Need Me"
XXXXI - "All Good"
XXXXII - "Plan"
XXXXIII - "Fucking Kai"
XXXXIV - "Plural"
XXXXV - "Groomers"
XXXXVI - "Clingy"
XXXXVII - "Surprise"
XXXXVIII - "Monkey"
XXXXIX - "Good Girl"
XXXXX - "Gloomy"
XXXXXI - "Tired"
XXXXXII - "License Plate"
XXXXXIII - "Flower"
XXXXXIV - "Under Control"
XXXXXV - "Confidence"
XXXXXVI - "Amusement Park"
XXXXXVII - "Promise"
XXXXXVIII - "Diamonds"
XXXXXIX - "Gang Together"
XXXXXX - "Back Home"
XXXXXXI - "Rolling Your Eyes"
EPILOGUE
A/N
SILENT BUT SINISTER

XXVI - "Guard Dog"

11.6K 347 35
By GrownJayJay

I pulled into the driveway just as I saw Kai, Liam, and Blake's cars race off into the distance towards school. I let out a breath of relief and turned towards Soldier who was sleeping peacefully in the passengers seat.

"Lucky bastard," I mumbled into the air as I pulled into the driveway.

I walked into the house with Soldier in tow, all the way up to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and applied a small amount of makeup on my face and let my hair air dry in it's natural waves. I quickly grabbed my school bag and packed everything in it and walked down stairs for breakfast.

I sat down in my chair and gave Soldier the cue as I started dialing a phone number.

"Hello?" He asked on the other line.

"Principal Wilson! Diamonds here," I said while lazily chewing on my French toast.

"Diamonds, you're talking to me?" He asked unsurely.

"You have my respect Principal Wilson, and all I ask for in return is yours as well," I said tiredly.

"Deal, now may I ask why you have called me on my cell?" He asked nervously.

"I'm bringing my guard dog to school, if you ever try something to take him out, I'll take you out, got it?" I asked looking at Soldier.

"Of course, you can bring your guard dog," he encouraged, his voice shaky.

"Great, see you then," I hung up before he could say anything else and I led Soldier back into my car.

"Fuck, I need coffee dude," I said to Soldier who just panted while looking outside.

___________________________

I walked into the school with a cardboard tray of coffee in my hand and a paper bag in the other with Soldier walking right by my side, looking around for any surprises and keeping his guard up. I was a little late to school so I would walk in during the middle of homeroom, but I was too fucking tired to care.

I had stayed at the base all night and searched through papers and papers, trying to consume as much information as possible. I didn't find much in my brother's office but I had told Joe and Richard to collect some important files of businesses we own and financial papers that I could probably look into. They've been coming in and out of my office with files of all different kinds until I finally sent them home so they could rest. Fuck, snooping through my brother's office isn't as easy as snooping through his room holy shit.

I burst into homeroom and all heads turned to me, some waking up from a sleep I had just disturbed. The teacher looked at me in shock and confusion as I approached her - I handed her a coffee which she slowly took out of my hands. I gave her a curt nod and walked to the back of the classroom where the three snoodges looked at me with confusion.

I plopped my bag down next to my seat where Soldier stood guard, and started sipping on my coffee.

"Does Soldier have to follow you everywhere?" Liam whispered over to me. In response I cocked an eyebrow and lifted my coffee up to him as if to say 'cheers' and started sipping on it again.

I pulled out the muffins I had in my paper bag and passed them to Liam, Blake, and Kai which they all took greedily. A little gesture to make up for me not attending breakfast with them this morning, and for sneaking out but they didn't need to know that.

I took the plastic wrapped doggy snack the cafe was selling for Soldier out of the paper bag. I unwrapped it carefully and fed it to Soldier who ate it gratefully, waiting for another piece but I shook my finger, telling him no.

We all sat in the back of the classroom eating our muffins without any disruption until the bell rang. I reached for my bag but somebody had swooped it up and swung it over their broad shoulder.

"Let's go princess," Kai said as the other kids started exiting the classroom. I rolled my eyes at him and followed him down the hallway to our next class together.

"Where were you this morning?" He asked as the students cleared the hallway for us to pass. I wasn't going to talk to him because we were in public, I guess he forgot about that.

"Ok, fine," was the last thing I heard him say before he pushed me into a dark janitors closet, effecting Soldier to stumble in as well since I almost tripped over him.

"Where the fuck were you this morning Diamonds?" He growled.

"The gym douchebag where do you think I was?" I fired back. I didn't want to lie to him, but I couldn't let him intervene with my mission.

His face softened a bit but then he chuckled humorlessly, "Don't feed me that bullshit Diamonds. You always come home just in time for breakfast," he reasoned.

"Well I needed to let some steam off a little longer is that a fucking crime Kai?" I spat.

"And why would you possibly need to do that?" He asked harshly.

"Because my fucking brother died Kai!" I snapped. His features softened more and he stared down at the floor shamefully. I felt bad for using my brother's death as an excuse for my actions, but it was the most reasonable thing to say right now.

"I-I'm sorry Diamonds," he whispered.

I groaned in frustration and stomped my foot on the dirty tile floor underneath me, "Fuck Kai, you- you can't do that," I sighed.

After a couple of seconds the bell rang for second period and I knew we had to get out of this closet soon. I walked up to Kai and tilted his head up so he could look at me. I gave him a small smile and placed a kiss on lips.

We kissed each other softly for a few more seconds until I pulled away, "I forgive you, but can we head to class now?" I asked quietly. He nodded his head and opened the door for us to leave.

_______________________

The bell rang for lunch and I hurried out of the classroom to pass the stampede of students that rushed to the cafeteria. Kai was probably still in the classroom looking for me but it's okay, he'll know where I am.

I sat down at our usual lunch table and started getting out Soldier's packed lunch along with mine. The chef had apparently over heard my conversation with Principal Wilson and packed it before I had left, which I was more than thankful for.

I've been getting 'looks' all day because of Soldier with me, but one glare their way and they act as if he's not even there anymore.

Before I could give Soldier the cue my phone started ringing in my back pocket, causing him to whine. I quickly pulled it out and froze at the caller ID. I looked behind me for any one standing behind me and fortunately, there was no one in sight.

"Hm?" I answered.

"Diamonds, we found some files that you might want to look at. But if you're in school we can talk about it later if you want," Joe said, referring to the jocks that were screaming in the background.

My eyes looked around for the familiar ocean blue ones that hold so much treasure in them. I looked towards the cafeteria doors and the triple threat were walking towards me with their usual blank faces and black leather jackets.

I didn't want to leave them alone for lunch but I needed this information badly. But he said it could wait...

"Hm hm," (no)

"Okay, we'll call you if anything comes up. Bye boss," and he hung up without another word just as they sat down at the table in front of me.

"How was your day precious?" Blake asked as he sat beside me. I shrugged my shoulders in response and gave Soldier the 'go' signal and he started munching on the leftovers we had yesterday.

The guys started discussing about something irrelevant while I thought about what Joe could've found that could be important. That's it, I couldn't wait anymore. I had to figure out what he was talking about.

I got up from my seat just as Soldier had finished eating. "Where are you going?" Liam asked curiously.

I pointed towards Soldier and he knew what I was trying to say so we both headed out side of the school. I sat down on the concrete stairs and pulled out my phone as I watched Soldier sniff around the grass and do his business.

"Yes boss?" He asked.

"What is it you found?" I asked bluntly.

"Well, not really found. But Richard found a shipment coming in from the Deck of Cards and-"

"No," I said harshly.

"This is a big supply boss, we could make big money out of this-"

"You heard me. My brother died because he tried stealing from them, so no." I spat.

I heard a sigh on the other end of the line until he spoke, "I understand boss, we'll keep you updated."

I hung up the phone and took out the empty container that held Soldier's food and poured water into it.

"Here boy!" I called for him. He ran over to me immediately and started drowning himself in the water.

As I watched Soldier drink his water, I started forming a better solution for the Shattered Jewels in my head. To turn the whole purpose of the gang around and possibly create something bigger. I wouldn't be competing against other gangs, just simply creating something bigger for all of the members which could attract more recruits. It would be quite a process, but it would be worth it.

The bell rang throughout the school and Soldier and I immediately looked up at each other. I dumped the rest of his water and put it back in my backpack and headed off to history.

Walking down the crowded hallway and getting my books from my locker I felt an arm sling over my shoulder.
I looked up to see the big grinny doofus himself; my step brother.

"Hey sissy, ready for history?" He asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes at his excitement and switched my books for classes. He bent down to be eye level with Soldier and gave him head scratches, in response he panted in satisfaction which made Liam chuckle.

"Can't believe they let you bring him here," he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him again and smacked the back of his head so we could get moving.

"Ow! Violent woman," he mumbled under his breath as we started walking down the hallway.

During Mrs. Lowell's lecture my phone buzzed in my back pocket. Liam snapped his head towards me curiously because he knows the only people that contact me are either him, Blake, or Kai. I shrugged my shoulders at him and pulled out my phone to see the text message.

Mom:
Please tell Liam that Jared and I are leaving for an emergency business trip. Love you!

I showed the message to Liam and he looked back up to me in shock, "You're talking to her again?"

I nodded my head and placed it back in my pocket and listened to the rest of the lecture.

________________________

I told the guys I would be going out for free period and wouldn't be home until dinner so I could stop at the warehouse and check out my brother's house. The plan I had started forming in my head during lunch had now grown into something more and I knew how I was going to play everything out now. I was going to turn this gang around and make it bigger and possibly expand throughout the country. I was going to make the name 'Illium' world wide, just like my brother wanted me to.

The good thing is, if I actually do turn it around, then I don't have to hide it away from Kai. I won't have to lie and I could possibly make an alliance with him. At first, all of this was just to get some files out of his office and figure out their plans, but I could actually do something else with this gang, I could make their lives better. I could help them grow, after all, my brother did say I was the one who could save them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 18.2K 34
Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| *** He threw me on the bed and...
5.9K 360 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
171K 4K 70
"Stop overthinking this, Angel... and just feel me!" ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Erika Ricci, 24, never expect...