*•.¸♡ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ/ᴀᴄᴛɪ...

By Nightskullfire

Aᴀʀᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Wɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ... More

Characteristics Of my OC
Chapter 1: My home for the next eight weeks?
Chapter 3: Can't catch any Zzzzs...
Chapter 4: Our first non-elimination week
Chapter 5: Harold's got talent
Chapter 6: Spending a night in the forest
Chapter 7: Stand up tall and face your fears
Chapter 8: A quick trip to Boney Island
Chapter 9: Predator vs Prey
Chapter 10: I don't approve of bullying
Chapter 11: Just a little Trust
Chapter 12: How did I not see this coming?
Chapter 13: We all gotta go sometime.
Chapter 14: The new Island
Chapter 15: Chase for the case
Chapter 16: The Aftermath
Chapter 17: Back into the action
Chapter 18: Paleolithic period
Chapter 19: Athletic Trials
Chapter 20: The merge
Chapter 21: The Carnival (Extra chapter)
Chapter 22: Time to be Heroes!
Chapter 23: The Tale of a Prince and His Princess
Chapter 24: Murder Mystery
Chapter 25: Rock on!!
Chapter 26: Our three way alliance
Chapter 27: Broken alliances?
Chapter 28: Our new pets
Chapter 29: After the finale[extra chapter]
Chapter 30: Celebrity Manhunt

Chapter 2: A Hot Tub failure

2.5K 49 15
By Nightskullfire

"Okay, today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake?" Chris told us.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette said.

"If you look down you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake we have stocked with psychotic hehe, man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark free."

"Excuse me." Leshawna said.

"For each member of your team that jumps, and actually.... survives. There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each one of those crates are supplies for the second part of the challenge.... building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight while the losers will be sending someone home. Killer Bass. You're up first." Chris told us.

"Oh, wow. So who wants to go first?" Bridgette said, looking at us.

"Ladies first." Duncan said.

Bridgette went first. Her going convinced Tyler, Geoff, Duncan, Eva, and Ezekiel to jump.

Me and Courtney both looked at each other worried. We then seen Harold jump and land in the worst way possible.

"Excuse me Chris. I have a medical condition." Courtney started.

"What condition?" Chris asked.

"A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs." Courtney told Chris.

"Also known as common sense." I added.

"You two can chicken out if you want, but it might cause your team the win. And then they'll hate you."

"It's a calculated risk. I seen the other team and I don't think nine of them will jump." Courtney said.

"Agreed." I nodded.

Chris gave us both chicken hats.

"He seriously expects us to just jump off of a cliff?" Courtney started.

"Yeah. I'm not risking getting eaten by a shark." I said.

+

Me and the rest of the team gathered by the sand and watched the gophers jump. It all came down to one last jump...

Owen ran forward and jumped off the cliff. He was so large that a whole wave of water hit us.

Because the Gophers had less chickens than us, we all got stuck pushing our crates with our hands.

I saw Courtney trying to push her box.

"Ow. I think I just got a splinter." Courtney said.

"Here. Let me help." I said, pushing the crate the best that I could.

Suddenly Eva approached us.

"Shut it and pick up your crate, chickens." Eva told us.

"I can't. It's too heavy." I said.

"Besides. I'm the only one with CIT camping experience. You need me." Courtney defended.

+

I managed to push the crate to the area near the cabin. Some of the team managed to catch up.

"Hey, aren't you missing a couple of white girls?" Leshawna asked us.

"They're getting a drink." Me and Courtney said together.

I then noticed the swelling on  one of Courtney's eyes.

"Whoa! Courtney, are you okay?" I asked

"What happened to your eye, girl?" Leshawna asked Courtney.

"Nothing, just and allergy." Courtney covered up.

"I think It's getting worse." Ezekiel commented.

"Shut it. We don't want them to know that." Courtney told Ezekiel.

"Yeah. It's an 'allergy'." I added.

+

Geoff then started this started this speech to try to encourage us. He stood on top of a crate.

"Dudes. It's not too late. We can do this." Geoff told us.

Harold was sleep and Ezekiel was picking his nose.

"Ew." Courtney commented.

"Um. Could you go wash your hands?" I asked Ezekiel, moving closer to Courtney and farther from Ezekiel.

"What?" Zeke said, rubbing the hand he was picking his nose with on his pants.

"That's really gross." Bridgette cringed.

"Okay look guys. We got a hot tub to complete and we need a project manager. Since I've been a CIT before, I'm electing myself." Courtney said.

"Can I be Co-Project manager?" I asked

"Sure. Why not. Any objections?" Courtney asked.

"Where do we begin, chickens?" Duncan asked.

"How about opening the crates?" I suggested.

"Agreed. Bridgette, go find those itchy girls. We need all the help we can get." Courtney said.

+

The Gophers were building beautifully and working as a team. Whereas we were barely doing anything right.

Me and Courtney taped the wood together to hold the tub up. And now it was time for the host to judge the tub. Chris started with the Gophers tub.

"This is an awsome hot tub." Chris said to the Gophers as they cheered.

Chris then came over to judge our tub. All Chris did was tap our tub and it fell apart.

"Well. I think we have a winner here...... The Screaming Gophers!" Chris annouced.

We looked down at the floor in defeat.

"Killer bass, what can I say? Stinks to be you right now. I'll see your sorry butts at the bonfire tonight." Chris told us.

+

We all sat together trying to decide on who to vote off.

"So. Uh, what do we do now?" Katie asked.

"We have to figure out who we're gonna vote off." Courtney said.

"Well, I think it should be Prince and Princess here or the brick house." Duncan said pointing at me, Courtney, and DJ.

"What? Why?" Courtney asked.

"Because, unless I mistaken you three are the only ones here wearing chicken hats." Duncan told us."And if we were to have to lift a truck I like our odds with the big guy."

"You guys need me! I'm the only one-" Courtney started but was cut off.

"We know. Who use to be a real CIT. So who would you pick?" Birdgette asked Courtney.

"What about. Him?" Courtney said, pointing at Tyler.

"NO!" Lindsay shouted from the other table.

"Hey, at least he jumped off the cliff chicken wing." Duncan told Courtney.

"Shut up!" Courtney told Duncan.

"Okay. Let's just chill out. This is getting way to heavy." Geoff said, easing the tention.

"I've had enough prison food for one day. I'm gonna go have a nap." Duncan said, getting up.

"You can't do that. We haven't decided who's going yet." Courtney told Duncan.

"Well I just don't get why we lost eh. They're the ones that has six girls." Ezekiel commented, making the girls gasp.

Okay. He probably shouldn't have said that.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Bridgette approached Ezekiel

"Yeah homeschool. Enlighten us." Eva growled, pounced her fist on the table.

"Well. Guys are much stronger and better at sports than girls are." Ezekiel commented.

I facepalmed at the whole situation.

"Oh snap. He did not just say that." Geoff commented.

"Yeah. He did." I mumbled, still face palming.

"My dad told me to look out for the girls here eh,  and to help them just in case they can't keep up." Ezekiel explained.

Eva strangled Ezekiel.

"STILL THINK WE NEED YOUR HELP KEEPING UP?" Eva asked Ezekiel, still choking him.

"Not.. really." Ezekiel said with the tiny amount of air in his lungs.

"Alright guys. Let's give him a break." Geoff said trying to calm the situation." At least he doesn't think that guys are smarter than girls."

"But. They are." Ezekiel added.

Yeah. I don't think he's been outside enough. Though that's pretty rich coming from me.

+

We all headed to the campfire ceremony. The girl campers were either evily smirking or glaring at Ezekiel.

"Killer Bass. At camp, marshmallows represent a tasty treat you enjoy roasting by the fire. At this camp, marshmallows represent life. You've all cast your votes and made your decision. There are only 11 marshmallows on this plate. When I call your name come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper that does not receive marshmallow tonight must immediately return to the dock of shame to catch the boat of losers. That means you are out of the contest. And you can't come back, ever. The first marshmallow goes to: Geoff. Tyler. Katie. Bridgette. DJ. Harold. Sadie. Duncan. Aaron." Chris said.

I got up and got my marshmallow. It came down to Courtney and Ezekiel.

"Campers. This is the final marshmallow of the evening." Chris told Zeke and Courtney.

After a dramatic montage, Chris finally annouced who the final marshmallow will go to.

"Courtney." Chris said.

Courtney sighed in relief and claimed the final marshmallow. Ezekiel walked to the dock of shame.

"Enjoy your marshmallows. You're all safe... for tonight." Chris told us.

+

Me and the rest of the campers made our way to the cabins. I was walking along side Courtney.

"Well. That was intense." I said.

"Yeah. We're gonna have to be more careful. If it wasn't for Ezekiel making a fool of himself, one of us would've been the one going home." Courtney told me.

"Yeah. Well let's just hope things go better tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I waved.

Wow. My first day of summer camp and I'm not dead. What a long day. I need some sleep.

June 6th, 2019

Well. That was the first challenge. I was going to write this on the 4th.

But I ended up going to the movies to see Aladdin and the 5th I was very tired.

But here it is. Tell me whatcha think.

(And vote and comment. I-if you want to.)

And that wraps up another chapter. Bye.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 94 13
I'm trying to come up with a new name for this story... I'm sorry this is so cringy I don't known how to write Courtney satella has her whole life p...
12.1K 146 19
title explains it
6.4K 271 43
𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑂'𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑂'𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 �...
69.5K 432 98
MOSTLY DUNCNEY!! This is mostly just the texts, gc, and posts that I think total drama island would do, then it turns into a short story, if anyone i...