Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

Wait, What!!!

79K 3.1K 2.5K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

Hunter's POV:

A few days have passed since I told Mel and Tessa what has been on my mind. And to be completely honest, I have been feeling much better after letting everything out of my chest. Even though since then, every time Tessa looks at me she would literally scoff at me and then leave before I could do anything about it.

Once I closed my door as I left my room, Tessa was about to go down the stairs before she looked at me. Our eyes locked for a few seconds, I already knew what she was about to do, she was going to do what she has been doing since the past few days.

"Pussy," she muttered lowly before she continued going down the stairs. I was left there, frozen as her words came out, it took me a few seconds to acknowledge the fact she said that word to me.

'She wants to die?' I thought as I went down the stairs. Once I finished giving my farewells to my parents, I went outside where Mel and Tessa waited for me. When my sister saw me coming out the door, she just looked the other way while Mel looked a bit confused. I walked towards my sister and smacked her a little hard in the back of her head; she immediately held her head as she whined out in pain.

"Don't do that, you're going to mess up my bun," she said. She passed her hands through her hair. Mel just let out a small smile.

"That's what you get for calling me a pussy," I said to her. Once Mel heard what I said, she let out a snort.

"Oh my God, why did you call him that Tessa?" Mel said between chuckles.

"Because he is one, I'm not lying," she whined as she huffed at me. I just cocked my right eyebrow at her.

"I dare you to say it one more time," I challenged. Tessa's right eyebrow lifted up and looked at me with daring eyes.

"Pussy," she said slowly to me.

"That's it," I yelled and ran after her. She ran away before I could even land a hit on her.

"Don't be mad because of the truth!" She yelled as she kept on running, I only chased after her.

"Truth my ass!!" I yelled at her, as we ran you could only hear Mel's laugh getting louder.

"Hey, wait for me!" She yelled as she walked behind us. "Forget it, I will see you guys at school. I ain't running!!" She yelled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through the halls in an attempt to slap my sister across the head. She was still a few feet ahead of me, and the hall is filled with students who didn't exactly make this task easier either. But, being the pro I am of chasing that girl through these years has bestowed upon me the gift to dodge many obstacles. Meaning, dodging these students was nothing for me.

Once I was just several feet away from her, a random person appeared before me. I collided with the person's chest making both of us tumble to the ground.

"Ow," I groaned lowly as I was still on top of the person. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked at the person who I fell on and noticed it was Adrien.

"Are you okay Hunter?" Adrien asked as he looked at me, I felt how my face began to heat up, I stood up quickly off of him before I ran off in the opposite direction.

"Sorry!" I yelled as I kept on running towards my classroom. Once I got there, I quickly went towards my seat that was next to Melissa.

'That was so embarrassing,' I thought as I lowered my head on my desk. I was panting due to the lack of oxygen that didn't enter my body when I was running. I need to stop running before I die due to suffocation.

"Are you okay Hunter?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, I just need to catch my breath," I said. I started to try and regulate my breathing. Once my breathing was normalized, I took out my notebook and waited for the teacher to arrive. A few seconds passed before I saw the door open in the corner of my left eye, I looked towards that direction and my eyes widen once I saw Adrien walk through that door.

'Shit, I forgot we have the same first period!' I thought as I immediately slammed my head down on my desk before we made eye contact. The harsh sound of my head banging on the desk echoed loudly through the whole classroom; I could feel all my classmate's eyes burn onto me and my face started to heat up. 'This is so embarrassing', I complained mentally.

Adrien made his way to his seat which was a few desks behind me, once he passed my desk, he placed a small note discreetly as he continued to walk by. I peeked through the arm barrier I had surrounded my head, I carefully took the note and opened it slowly. His somewhat sloppy handwriting made my heart skip a beat, I don't know why, but the fact that he wrote this made me feel a bit anxious; but not in a bad way.

'Wait for me after class.' Once I read his words, I couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive. And I don't know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hunter, Hunter!" Mel yelled at me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said at her confused. 'Why would she yell at me in class?'

"Didn't you hear the bell? You have been zoning out all class period," she complained. Once I placed my focus in the classroom, I noticed the room was completely empty. Mel, Adrien, and I were the only ones there. Adrien was standing in front of the door with his gaze directly at me, his eyes were neither a glare nor had any harsh or mean intentions towards me, but I still felt as if I did something wrong to him.

"Come on, or we will be late for class," Mel said. She held my wrists and pulled me out of my seat. Once I left my seat Adrien hasn't left his gaze on me, I only lowered my gaze feeling a bit intimidated by the harsh feeling of being watched. When we were almost out the door, Adrien held my wrist making us stop abruptly.

Mel looked at Adrien confused, and he only gave her a signal to leave. She looked at me and then at him, then at me again, I gave her a signal as to stay and she had a devilish twinkle in her eye. She then let go of my wrists and left.

"Bye Hunty, I will be sure to tell your teacher an excuse for missing his class," She said before closing the door.

'Did that bitch just betray me?' I thought after staring at the door for a few seconds.

"We need to talk," Adrien said.

"Can we talk later? I really need to go to class," I said. After pulling my wrist out of Adrien's hand and walked slowly to the door. I was then pulled and slammed to the wall, a groan escaped my lips once my back hit the wall. "Okay, there was no need to get violent", I said as I lifted my hands in surrender.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked abruptly, his emerald green eyes looked into my normal dull brown ones, his gaze was too intimidating for me and so I looked away.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said looking away.

'God I hate confrontation'.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Hunter, stop acting dumb," he said lowly. his left hand gripped my chin harshly and made me look at him, while the other hand was against the wall preventing me from escaping.

"I still don't know what you're talking about. I have just been very busy, you know, with the project and all," I told him. He still looked at me s if I was hiding something, which I was.

"If you don't tell me why you were avoiding me, I will have to punish you," he said to me, I just lifted my brow.

"Punish me? What do you mean to punish me?" I said back.

"Do you really want to know?" He said lifting his right eyebrow and giving me a somewhat playful smirk. I just shook my head. "Exactly," he said to me. He loosened his grip on me, he then walked up to a desk and sat on it. "Talk," he said and I only sighed.

"Look, it's true that I have been avoiding you before, but that was because what you told me before when we were in the bathroom took me off guard. I wasn't expecting you to feel that way, nevertheless, tell me like that. But, after spending some time to myself and thinking, it was honestly very stupid of me to act that way.." I said as my right hand caressed the back of my neck. "So I'm sorry that I was avoiding you".

"So, that's the reason you have been avoiding me?" He asked me and I just nodded, he then stood up and hugged me suddenly. "Thank God," he said hugging me tighter, I just stood there, shocked. "I thought you were going to break up with me or something," he said. He stopped hugging me, both his hands grabbed my shoulders lightly.

"Break up with you? No, why would I do that?!" I yelled at him in confusion.

"How the hell should I know? I don't know what's up in your head, I thought I scared you off or something like that!" He yelled back at me.

"Well, of course, you fucking scared me off, how the fuck you expected me to face you once you said that? But I wouldn't break up with you because of that you Idiot!" I yelled back.

"How am I supposed to know that?! I'm not a mind reader, I overthink too much," he yelled back.

"Obviously I wouldn't break up with you, because I love you!" I yelled back, then I froze once those words left my mouth. Adrien just looked at me, his eyes clearly widen in shock.

'Wait, what!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for y'all today! Hope you like it!

Who knew Hunter felt this way about Adrien. What do you think Adrien would respond to this sudden confession?

I wish all of you guys a good day/night!💖
Happy pride month everybody❤️🌈

It be like that😂😅

I feel very attacked right now.

Dead facts💀😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 23.8K 25
~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new year for a student named Alex who was bulli...
28.2K 737 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
419K 13.9K 46
He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down on my lip....hard. It felt wierd...but...
200K 4.5K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...