Evil Souls 🔞

By aqsaedwards

An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Book
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Epilogue 💜
💜JK Birthday Bonus Chapter 💜

Chapter 18

9.1K 346 59
By aqsaedwards

*one year later*

Sitting inside the office of the person you love the most is awful. And especially, when you are seated in the chair of the very same person, who used to intimidate you just by staring at you from that very place, it turns out to be hell. But it became my habit, to feel depressed and be a sadist. And I only know how much I hated calling his office as mine.

So many things happened in a year. I turned eighteen yesterday, and officially became the replacement of Jeon Groups. Only if Jungkook would've woke up, I didn't have to do this. Yeah, he didn't woke up till yet, and so did the EXO didn't returned, We came to Seoul few months back and shifted Jungkook to his old room with all the proper medications.

A year without him, his voice, his bunny smile, his kiss, it's like, I'm living in some sort of a nightmare. The nightmare which cannot be stopped, because the person who used to soothe me after encountering any nightmare, is only giving me one.

I glanced at the man sitting in front of me across the table, looking down at his laps and biting lips out of nervousness. He had tint of whiteness in his jet black hair. Thin layer of sweat was beading from his forehead and I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mr. Kang, I cannot deal with you." I sighed and the man shot his head up with wide eyes.

"B-but, I have full amount of money you asked me two weeks ago." He stated with shaking voice and I chuckled darkly.

"Exactly, the amount that you are offering me was applicable two weeks ago, it's been doubled this week." I said raising my one eyebrow and leaned on my revolving chair comfortably.

"I-I don't have that much." He mumbled almost in a whisper and I smirked.

"Then, I don't need you." I said while picking up my landline phone and dialed a number. A familiar voice hit my eardrums as the ringing went dead.

"Yes, Y/n?" Hoseok asked, and the man sitting in front of me was shivering while watching my every move.

"I expect you in the study."

"I'll be there." He replied and the line went dead. I placed the receiver back at its place and glared at the man.

"Leave." I said, narrowing my eyes and the man gulped loudly.

"Please listen to m-" I cut him off by slamming my fist on the desk loudly and he flinched.

"I SAID LEAVE." I shouted and the door opened revealing Hoseok dressed in all black.

"Come in." I said to Hoseok and then turned towards the man.

"Leave my house, or you want to leave the world?" I asked with no emotions and the man stood up. He widened his eyes when he saw Hoseok approaching the table. Without sparing any second glance, he stormed out of the room.

I sighed as he left the room and stretched my limbs with a yawn. Hoseok flashed his sunshine smile as he made himself comfortable in the chair. He is the only person who can lighten up my mood just by flashing his wide grin.

"Thank you." He mouthed and I chuckled.

"You know, I cannot ditch my own brother, can I?" I asked playfully and he laughed. Since Hoseok is the one who does all the drug dealing for us, so I cannot let anyone else do it. And the fact is, he benefits us with almost double the amount that are flaring in the market.

"You lied to the old man, don't you?" He asked cocking his head sideways and I nodded.

"Yeah, I said the price has been doubled and all." I stated while standing up. I grabbed the papers from the desk and placed it in front of him.

"You're a great boss, you know." He said while grabbing the papers and the corners of my lips twitched.

"And yeah, Namjoon told me to inform you to be ready by 7, for the success party of Jeon groups." He told me in a high pitch voice and I nodded scrunching my nose up.

"Alright." I replied and stormed out of the room. My legs unconsciously walked towards Jungkook's room.

I twisted the door knob and opened the door for me to enter, and closing it behind, I walked across the room and stood besides the bed. Glancing at his facial features, only gives me satisfaction, not relief. It's been a year, since the accident, and he has not woke up yet. Every day is a nightmare for me, since he's not around.

I've waited for a year, and I will wait for him, even if it's for eternity. Just because he asked me to wait for him, I will, no matter what.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, holding his hands on mine. His hands became soft after sleeping for so long. I smiled as I stroked the back of his hands. I held his hand up to my lips and pressed his knuckles, planting a soft kiss. I let my lips linger on it for a while and shut my eyes close, savouring the moment.

Opening my eyes, I took in his facial features for almost the millionth time. His smooth forehead, two small doe eyes which are closed with magnificent long lashes. His straight nose. His small lips. The upper bulge a thin one and the lower one being a bit swollen with fresh pink tints across his cheekbones. His lips are dried pink. He have a small cut scar on his left cheeks.

The man in front of me is nothing but a piece of a perfection and eternal beauty. God, how I miss his dark and deep orbs.

I examined his hands, a giggle escaped my lips as I realized how big his hand is compared to mine. How much I wish his hand to fist my hair and his lips to leash over mine. Our breaths to mingle together as we would kiss. I shut my eyes close as I felt my heart aching at the realisation that it would not happen in any possible way.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my pocket, breaking me off my trance. I shoved my hands on the back pocket of my jeans and grabbed the phone out. Without glancing at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Hello?" I kept my voice stern, holding his hands over my lap.

"HEYYA Y/N!" A familiar feminine voice screeched through the speaker and I winced.

"Shhh Hana, you don't have to be this loud." I scolded with a frown and she giggled like a child.

"Sorry, well I have a news for you." She said faking a serious tone and I shook my head.

"Throw it away!" I said plainly.

"Guess, who's your stylist for tonight?" She asked suppressing her excitement, but failed miserably.

"Don't tell me it's you." I joked and I can bet she rolled her eyes. I giggled and she continued.

"Of course not, it's Bami unni." She cheered and I sighed in relief.

"That's good."

"And...... we also got a dress for you, IT'S BLUE!" She again screamed and I held the phone in the air, away from my ears. I frowned and pulled it back.

"Hana, one more time you scream, I'll personally make sure you're dead!" I warned her and she gasped hearing my growling voice.

"Sorry, it's just, I'm excited." She mumbled in a low voice.

"It's alright. I just hope, the dress is not too fancy." I sighed and glanced at Jungkook, wishing if he was up, he would've been the one to escort me at the party.

"Nah, it's good, you'll love it." She assured me and I sighed.

"And we'll be there in an hour, so be ready." She said and as I hummed in response, she hung up the phone.

I sighed and shook my head, shoving the phone back into the pocket. I stood up, placing his hand carefully back on the mattress. I brushed his messy bangs from his face and pecked his cheeks.

*two hours later*

Both the ladies came an hour before, well dressed and with complete makeup, and asked me to take shower. After taking shower, Hana asked me to wear some expensive laced lingerie, that I hated the most. She bribed me with her puppy eyes and 'how can you say no' look.

I was now sitting on the chair which was kept in front of my wall sized mirror and watched every commotion going behind my back, that  the two dangerous women we're making. They said they'll reveal the dress later, when my hair and makeup would be done. Bami unni walked towards me with a platter in her hands, and stood behind me.

"You have to look good today." She said while flashing her teeth.

"I look good everyday." I mocked and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Hana, help me with her hair." She called out for her while applying something on my face.

Half an hour later, they were done with their deeds. I took a deep breath and looked at mirror, only to find a beautiful girl with perfect makeup and hair, wrapped in a bathrobe, sitting on the chair. The sides of my lips twitched as I realized, it's me. My jaw dropped to the floor, as I examined every detail of my makeup.

The makeup was neither heavy, nor too light. A little brown smokes on my eyelids, embossed my dark orbs. A tint of pink blush highlighting my cheeks, and a pink vivid lipstick, turned me into a complete different being. The hair was tucked from sides at the above, making it fall lose till my waist. A grin formed on my face, as Hana hugged my shoulders from back, in order to not to ruin the makeover.

"You look stunning." She whispered in awe.

"Thank you." I replied back with a smile.

"Okay now, time for the dress." Bami unni ushered me to stand up and walk towards the couch where the dress was kept.

The tight blue silk fabric hugged my body firmly. I smoothed my dress and wore a white heel. I walked towards the mirror and glanced at the new me. The light blue silk embossed my heavy curves well. The dress was having a deep neck, enough for showing off my cleavage. The hem of the dress reached till my knees, making my legs and heels vibrant. All over, I was looking some type a model ready for rampaging. I grinned like a happy child and turned to face my stylists.

"Guys, thank you so much." I mumbled softly and they both giggled.

"Your welcome, now, we don't wanna be late, do we?" Unni asked me playfully, and I nodded with a chuckle as we made our way out of the room.

We heard chatting of the boys downstairs. Everyone were excited about the party, except me. But still, I forced a smile on my face, but that didn't touch my eyes. I sighed as we stepped on the bottom most stair, and everyone sitting in the living room glanced in our direction.

They all gasped in unison and evidently and stood up from their respective seats, everyone's jaw dropped to the core of the earth. We giggled at their reaction. Jin and Taehyung walked hurriedly towards their dates and grabbed their hands. I felt a little awkward, so I made my way towards the living room. Taehyung was dressed in a black formal suit, looking like a handsome, rich af. Jin on the other hand, wore grey tuxedo, looking more than just an angel he already is.

I scanned the whole room, and my eyes stuck on Yoongi, dressed in Royal blue tuxedo, looking ten times more handsome than he already is. I grinned as he flashed his gummy smile at me. I walked towards him, and just like a pure gentleman, that he definitely is not, held his hand forward for me. I giggled and placed mine over his.

Then I spotted, Hoseok standing besides Yoongi, wearing a purple suit. As he felt my gaze on him, he flashed his sunshine smile, or I should say, even brighter than sun itself. I flashed him my signature grin.

"Looking gorgeous. I think I have to blindfold every man in the party including myself." He spoke in a very low voice, only for me to listen. I blushed at his comment and lowered my gaze.

"Okay now, let's get going, we're already running out of time." Namjoon ushered us all to move out. I glanced at him, and he was showing off his dimples again, all dressed up in black and white, making him look like an Asian God.

"Oh, wait. Where's Jimin oppa?" Suddenly I realised one man missing.

"He is already at the venue. He is a party poker." Taehyung said with a wink as he flips his blue bangs. I nodded and proceeded to move outside the mansion.

Hope you like it!  A

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
735K 19.7K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...