Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]

2.4K 27 1
By jintime

-

Twitter:

@OnlyLove1D: @HeyVisconde @Harry_Styles Milarry? is fake ok, fake dating for Caroline? we still hate her and now we hate Mileena.

@AmyStyles: @HeyVisconde fuck off bitch. go die!

@WeLuv_1D: @HeyVisconde you're gorgeous. don't mind the haters.

@Quiff_Curls: @HeyVisconde Leave @Harry_Styles alone! you can die now.

@TommoCarrots: @HeyVisconde stop pretending that you date @Harry_Styles. you're a whore.

@Nialleresh: @HeyVisconde dating @Harry_Styles won't make you famous. fame whore bitch.

@1DUpdating_: Apparently, @Harry_Styles and @HeyVisconde are fake dating...

@Caroline_flack1: Enjoying a good time with him? bitch.

-

My eyes went wide. but i kept it normal. til my eyes was getting filled with tears. i simply wipe it off, it just hurts me a lot. ---Being judged by the people you don't even know. being called with such hurtful words... it just hurts me.

why did i even got in this mess?

Louis was right. I'll get lots of hate.

"are you ok?" Harry, who's sitting next to me, asked with a serious/concern face.

My steady gaze from outside the car was cut by Harry. i wipe my eyes again to hide the tears.

"yep I'm ok." i said and gave showed a fake smile.

Harry doesn't seem to agree. "seriously, what's wrong? y'know you can always tell me."

I quickly looked at my phone and looked back at the window of the car. i pursed my lips then Harry's hand gently touched my chin making me look at him. "Tell me what's wrong please" he begged. His eyes full of concern, he looked deeply in my brown eyes as i stare at his green eyes.

the tears started to fill my eyes, Harry noticed it he suddenly hugged me...tight.

i feel safe at that moment.

"telling other people your problems will lessen the pain" He whispered in my ear. His warm breath touched my ear sending shivers into my spine.i hugged him tight for a couple of seconds then let go.

I handed him my phone. He get it and observed the screen.

"What? this is bullshit" Those are the words that first came out from his mouth. His face was frowning.

"Watch your words, Styles!" Liam being the Daddy Direction scolded.

"Sorry..." He said then continued "But Mile.. don't mind them. Not everybody hates you..."

"But it seems like" i answered

"No.. we're still here y'know. Important thing is see the people who love you, not the people who hates you" Harry said as he pulled me into a hug again.

"Thank you" i whispered into his ear. He kissed my cheek. and i lay my head on the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

------

"We're here !!" Paul exclaimed in excitement.

you may not see Paul like this always but he's a cool guy. He's like our uncle besides Uncle Simon. Paul often hang-out with us. act like teenagers too. i told you... he's cool

"HAHAHA very excited Paul" i said as i laughed on how Paul heavily breathe in the fresh air in this beach.

"There's Rob!" Niall said as he pointed to a cabin.

We made our way to the cabin to meet Rob.

"Finally..." He started then looked at his wrist watch "Not very late huh...For the first time" He said we cheered as we laugh."ok everybody,. All of you will stay here in this cabin. And Louis, Liam and Zayn...Guess what..." He said and gave them a cheeky smile.

"What?" They said in unison with smiles in their faces.

"Your girlfriends will be in the music video!"

"Really? Yeyyyy!" they cheered while jumping and clapping their hands like a retard seal. oh these boys... lol

"Wait. how about me?" Niall asked as he pouts his lips

"oh you will be with the food"Rob answered and we all cracked up laughing hard.

"Food yeah, your girlfriend" i said while laughing.

Niall rolled his eyes while we're still laughing. we're even holding our stomach as we laugh.

"I was just kidding, we got a girl for you" rob said.

- - - - - -

"Ok Mile,Danielle,Eleanor,Perrie and Eliza. you girls stand there then the boys will walk towards you then sing ok?" we nodded and did as we're told.

"oh my gosh i can't believe i'm in a one direction music video" Eliza squealed  acting like a fangirl.Well who wouldn't fangirl if you're gonna be in a one direction music video huh?

I WON'T....

HAHAHAHA but every girl wishes to be me or Perrie or Danielle or Eleanor. y'know... be their girlfriends. Well i'm not literally girlfriend. but i stand as a FAKE one. so yeah that's my life and whole purpose on earth, BE THE FAKE GIRLFRIEND OF HARRY FREAKING STYLES OF ONE FREAKING DIRECTION.

"i even cancelled my dance practice to be here. hahaha" Danielle said as we laughed

The music began to play and do what Rob told us to do.

the boys walked towards us while singing.

Harry was in front of me..... SINGING.

Our faces were just inches apart.i can feel his breath.

"CUT !" the director said.

and i sighedin reliefe. 

"now you guys are gonna give the girl a peck in the lips ok?" Robert instructed.

my eyes widened. . . .

Harry and I had an eye contact.... AN AWKWARD ONE.

He gave me a cheeky smile

i slapped his arm.

"ouch, what was that for?" Harry said

"for being a pervert"i said, Harry laughed

"what's pervert about smiling?" He asked acting all innocent.

"I know what's on your mind Styles pervy pants." i said as we both laughed.

"and we're on in 3...2...1... action!" the director signaled and ...

.....

....

.....

Harry's soft lips touched mine. our lips met together in a couples of second. then he wrapped his arms around my waist as they sang 'Everything About You'

After a few more takes. finally the taping was over. we all piled up in the couch on our cabin. Luckily the couch was big enough for us to fit in or else i'll be forced to sit on Harry's lap again. which is whati hate the most. His thighs feeling my bum... ewww no way.

"I'm soooo tired" Louis said as he placed his arms across her waist.

"Yeah. i need someone to pamper me" Liam added as he planted his lips to Danielle's cheek.

"If they're always the girls in our music video, i'd love to do it over and over again" Zayn said then placed his head on the crook of her neck.

Eliza and Niall are playing thumb wrestling. i honestly think that they look cute together 

they are all doing their lovey-dovey moment. while on the other hand.

Harry and I are mocking each other.

sticking tongues out to each other. rolling eyes at each other. pulling hair. poking faces and everywhere.

"stop it now please" Harry finally gave up. 

i stuck my tongue out.

He rolled his eyes then stand up "I'm just gonna get something to drink"

"So how are you Mile?" Zayn asked

"good, maybe. you?" i answered

"i'm reaaallly good" He said as he hugged Perrie. awww. they're so cute.

"is being the fake girlfriend getting hard?" Louis asked; concern can be seen in his face.

"a bit. y'know there's a lot of big deals about it..." i said

"What's the big deal?" Liam asked

then a loud knock came from the door.

"I'm gonna get it" Eliza stood up and opened the door.

Caroline.....

She pushed Eliza at the side making his way to us.

"That's the big deal" i said as an answer for Liam's questions

"Hey. you can't just do that to her!" Niall protested.

"Where is my  Harry?!" she asked ignoring Niall.

"y'know Mile. that no big deal. just don't mind her. keep yourself busy and pretend that she's not even here" Niall whispered.

i giggled a little then turn my attention to the phone.

"did someone call me?" Harry said as he poked out his head in the kitchen door.

"oh there you are babe" Caroline's face lit up and quickly waled to harry and kissed him in the lips.

i rolled my eyes.

"Get a room, would ya'?!" Louis being the sassy one said with annoyed tone.

Caroline gave him a glare. then gave me a harder glare.

what? what did i do? 

They both walked in the kitchen.. pfshh.

who knows what they're gonna do there? *roll eyes*

"Shouldn't we be with Harry right now? y'know he's with Caroline in the kitchen..... all by themselves.... i wouldn't wanna be the uncle of Caroline and Harry's child" Liam said.

We laughed hard.

Still laughing

Laughing harder that we are all holding our stomach.

Louis' face became serious.

"Liam is right. C'mon fellas follow me" He said as he signalled us to follow him.

we tip-toed and peeked in the glass surface of the kitchen door. and there they are. kissing like there's no tomorrow... *roll eyes again*

"ok on the count of three. we will opened the door and act like we need something in the kitchen to stop what they're doing ok?" Louis instructed

"yeah we should. it's disgusting." Perrie said

"so you saying that when we kiss like that, you think it's disgusting?" Zayn said then pouts his lips

"no. i mean Harry kissing Caroline is disgusting. y'know 32 years-old woman. and an 18 years old boy? oh my gosh" Perrie said

"i agree with you girl" Eleanor said

"ok...one.....two.....three.....!"

....

.....

.....

- - - - - - - -

END OF CHAPTER 7 [ PART 2 ]

~Cliffhanger ;)

_VOTE_COMMENT_

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ btw follow my 1D twitter account @1DWillKissMe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 614 62
"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someone so much... It hurts."
410K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...
60.1K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...