First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

67 ~ Day 2.5

5.4K 232 75
By lolitasidiot

Hi guys, sorry for the slow update 🙏. I dunno, this chapter you guys will like it or not 😔. I will wait and see through your comments section 😓.

~ Sin 💜

*******

<<<Tae and guk in the same place where I left them before, you know forest.exercise.chu.push-ups>>>

N.O.P:

"Lolita, we should go back to our tent" guk said to the person who is interestingly playing with his earring.

"I don't want" tae replied with full interest on his ears, putting his baby pinky finger in others ear hole and pulled out fastly then blowing some airs.

"Hey lolita, what are you doing? It's ticklish" he giggles and tried to stop him but tae grabs his hands and placed it on guk's stomach area then he puts his left leg above his hands as he locked him.

"Oooffff" blowing on his ear again, guk can't stop giggles of tae's actions, he raised his left shoulder and tilts his head to stop him, the next second he got strong puppy bites on his open shoulder from his lolita.

"Ahhhhhh"

"Keep quiet" tae ordered him and staring his side profile very closely while tracing on guk's small scar on his left cheek.

Guk also wants to look at his gorgeous lolita's face so he turns his head towards him, tae stops turning him by his small index finger poke on guk's cheek and pushed to look at the sky, guk turns again tae grabs his chin and make him to turn forcefully. Both don't know why they are doing this, but just loving each other closeness. Guk turns again, tae gets angry this time because guk did not listening to him. He traces his left hand to guk's neck then his right ear, he grabs that to make him come close and he leans to others left ear and ready to yelling "IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" guk closes his eyes very very tightly, grits his teeth and clench his fist to take that 'kieeeeeee' sound which is keep ringing on his ear he can't do nothing else on his naughty lover who is laughing cutely at him. Guk did not say anything and sits up while rubbing on his pity ears.

But tae have not stopped that easily, he pulled up his own body little up and placed his both barefoot on guk's naked back. Guk staying silent while taking his breath in and out calmly. Tae pushed him by foot with cute giggles. Then slides his body down to put his legs on guk's shoulder. Guk bites lips to control the feeling, but the shining temptation skin calling him to touch them. Tae dancing his foot fingers and roaming his hands around the others naked back. Tae does not know what makes him to go this level, he is also slightly got tempted by guk's half-naked body. He just wanted to touch him, with more close to his warmth. Tae pulled him back by his leg still lying on the exercise mat, but it was failed in front of the muscles body. Guk gripping his leg "You are playing the very dangerous game lolita, let's go back" said to him and chu on it before pushed the legs and getting up. Tae instantly wraps his legs around others waist then sits up hugging his neck from behind preventing him to get up "Can't we stay here for a few more minutes, gukkie? Please" he whined and biting others shoulder slightly. A blink of seconds tae was pulled front side by him, now tae sitting on guk's lap legs and hands wrapping around others. Guk softly caressing tae cheeks with a smirk on his face "We're here for your camping not for OUR.PICNIC, lolita" mocking what tae said to him with a teasing tone, tae return a glare and gets up fastly, guk as well as gets up following him with a little smile.

"I am going" tae said angrily while putting on his shoes and walks towards the wrong direction.

"If you know how to go back, then go" gesture his hands as he can go.

"You don't know about my memory power Mr. Jeon Jeongguk" he said confidently and walking towards the wrong direction again.

"Oh, really? Then okay, bye lolita see you in the tent" tae stops when he hears some different noises from the forest, takes his steps backward "What are you not going?" guk asked with a teasing tone.

Tae clears his throat and turns to him "I know the route but what will you do if I left you alone in the middle of the forest, I pity you. You know I am basically kind-hearted person" said and sat on the rock waiting for the person who is folding the mat.

"Yeah, yeah I know I know, lolita" said sarcastically and grabs his shirt before he puts on tae hands stops him "What?" ask him who is doing researching on his stomach deeply.

"What's this?" slowly tracing his fingers on the scar.

"Scar"

"I know, when did it happen?"

"Hmmm, childhood?! I don't remember, let's go" quickly puts on his shirt and grabs him towards the tent.

***time skip @ next game***

"This game is 'Attend-hut', no changes in the team just same as before. If you got paintball in your suit you are out and your partner can continue, if both are out then you will lose the game. Who is the first one to reach the target area and press the alarm button in the limited time they will get high points others will get by the times and orders, do you understand? Now let's start" wonho announced.

Jimin and tae getting ready with full of excitement and others knew already who's gonna win in this silly game.

"Gukkie we.." guk cuts him "We are the one gonna win this game, until you did not do any silly things to me or in this game" tae glares at him puppy pouts.

"I don't need your help, IDIOT" takes his gun and pointing at him then shot "You are out! Now go sit silently and watch my skill" tae walks towards the field left the others with little bit shock mode "You don't know about my shooting skills in video games, it's time to sho taetae" he said himself while flipping his hair.

Guk turns his gaze from tae to wonho who is looking at them with the startled expression "Is this count? I hope it won't" wonho still in the same expression don't know what to say, because this is the first he seeing this "Thank you, then I will go and join with my team" guk said and takes his steps fastly towards where his lolita goes, "I think I need to add this in my rule book" finally wonho speaks with small sigh and takes his whistle "3.. 2.. 1.. Start".

"I told you to stop following me you IDIOT" tae keep shooting him without caring about the opponent.

"If you kept doing this then you gonna lose in this game as well as lolita, then don't come and bite me with your pouty lips 'Because me you lost this game'" guk trying to protect him and win this game for his lolita.

"I won't come to you even if I lose this game, now go.." before tae finish guk grabs him and shot the opponent person who aimed his lolita.

"Leave me you idiot" punching on his chest and tries to get out from grip.

Guk leans closely "Call me oppa, then I won't disturb you and this game. I will let it go by your own way lolita" said with a smirk.

"WHAT? Are you crazy?"

"Of course, what's this silly question lolita. I am crazy, crazy on you" shot the another person who was ready to shoot them, without taking eyes on his lolita.

"Hmmm, answer me lolita?" tighten his grips on his waist.

Tae shook his head "Then keep quiet, okay?" he nods slowly and biting his lips like he doesn't have any other choice "Good boy" guk chu on his lips before letting him go.

Guk protectively guides him to the target area. Guk let him shoot for few times, but tae aims always ended with failure, he can aim perfectly only on his boyfriend.

"Aishhh, why did you shot him, he was my target" he whined again.

"If I did not shot him he would shoot us lolita, I will give you another person, you can shoot him. Just aim correctly it would be lolita"

"Agh? I don't need your teach Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, you don't know about my shooting skills" instantly showing his talent as shot him on his chest "See I can shot perfectly".

"Is this new rule to shoot your part.." before minho finish his sentence guk shot him immediately "You are out, now get out from here".

"This is not fair, you shot me in the middle of our talk"

“I don't want to hear your voice” said in uninterested tone and grabs tae left from that place.

***time skip @ winner announcement***

“This game winner is Mr. Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung couple and the runner is Mr. Min Yoongi and Park Jimin couple” wonho announced and crowd claps happily except one person.

“If he didn't shot me when I was in the middle of talk, I will be winner now” minho groaned “I won't let you..” taemin smack his head from stop talking nonsense “This is not suitable for your character, we are going to eat are you coming with us or not? If not no problem, Guys he is not coming..” taemin shrugs and gets up walk toward others “YAH, when I said like that? Guys I am also coming, food is more important than anything in this world, come let's go” all chuckled and went to eat.

***time skip @ evening time***

Tae and Jimin busy with sharing and showing whatever they took in their cameras in camp memories. They almost laughing at all pictures. Guk and yoongi just admiring their lovers cutely happy face from outside of the tent.

“Jiminie hyung, is eomma know about your baby?” tae asked suddenly the thought of eomma calling time.

Jimin shook his head “The first person I want to know about this is yoonie” said with cute smile while rubbing on stomach smoothly.

“Why grandpa is first?” asked with little disappointment.

“You will know why, when you get pregnant taetae” jimin smiles at him and taps on his cheeks.

“Then I won't to get know until I am getting married with my gukkie” pouted his lips cutely with sad expression.

Jimin understands little bit “Then why you can't get married your quickly?” tae does not say anything biting his lips nervously and playing with his fingers, jimin something uneasy, took his hands and squeeze it smoothly “What taetae tell me whatever in your mind?”

“Jeongyeon” whispered slowly only he can hear.

“Who?” jimin caress his chin to make eye contact with him.

“Jeongyeon, she is working in our appa's company. She always says that marriage is hell, doesn't matter how much you love your boyfriend once I get married he won't love me like now he does. Marriage life is their gonna treat me like their slaves. They are naming the selection process of slaves is marriage”

“WHAT? Who the hell is she?” jimin yelled without knowingly, tae flinched on jimin's sudden angry.

“Jeong..Jeongyeon” tae said her name again confusedly because just now he told again why jimin asking.

“Who the hell ever” jimin rolled his eyes and cups others face “Taetae listen whatever she said is not true, you can see lively our eomma and appa, now guk's mom and dad too, they're not living their marriage life happily?” tae starts to think “Yeah, they're living happily then why jeongyeon noona told me like that?!” “Just show me who the hell is she, I will tell appa to fire her immediately" "What? Why? She did nothing wrong hyung" tae gulps in fear, before jimin say anything guk and yoongi come inside of the tent.

Guk looking at the confuse and nervous tae, just now he saw the cute smile with him what happened now, he slowly took his steps towards him. Jimin grabs yoongi to come out and give them some privacy.

Guk sat beside him "Hey lolita, what happened why you.." that's it!!! even tae let not him to finish the sentence, starts to cry "Eommmaaaaaa" guk few minutes stayed like statue.

For tae point of view, now he don't want to discuss about the marriage with him. Because anyhow guk won't listen him and he might keep asking him until he say okay for the marriage. So, he doesn't know how to avoid him, in these kind of situation his heart and mind need one only that's his lovable eomma.

"Lolita, why are you crying?" guk know he is crying fakely.

"Eomma, I want to go to home" crying "I miss eomma, appa, hobi hyung, noona, tannie. I want to see all NOW"

"Shall I video call them?"

Tae shook his head instantly, he knows if he saw them on video call he will definitely want to go home "Just you keep silent and don't ask me anything. Then I will stop crying" guk glance at him question look and nods quietly because now he wants his lolita stop crying. And he does that in next seconds with small sniff.

A few minutes passed guk just staring at the person who hung his head lower and playing with his fingers, he wants to talk to him how long both can just sit like this?

"Lolita" he called slowly but others kept silent.

"I won't.." tae stops him by his sudden actions, he was now sitting on guk's lap and hugging him by his nape tightly buried his face into others neck, he just in fear or something he doesn't know how to describe tho, he is just INSECURE about marriage life at the same time he do not want to lose his gukkie and gukkie's love.

Guk felt sudden pain on his heart, he can feel the tae's unspeakable pain from his tight hug and little sobs, he pats and circle on his back "It's okay, it's okay lolita. I'm here" whispered on his ear and chu on it. In few minutes tae slept on guk's embrace.

***time skip @ night time, campfire***

Tae excitedly waiting for this moment, yeah he loves to dance. Even he is not a social person he doesn't care when it comes to dance he will dance however he wants and not caring about anyone.

Guk and yoongi not interested with these kind of, so they sit outside of tent enough to watch their lovers from here, until they notice that.

Tae and jimin sat on the empty wooden bench in front of campfire.

Wonho comes to them "Can I sit here?"

"Why not" jimin gives him space to sat beside him.

"Hey you, I want to sit here so you go and sit somewhere else" of course you know who.

In other hand, guk running towards his lolita and sat beside him with little back jump and makes the person fall on the floor who was tried to sit beside tae.

"Oops watch your ass before where you gonna sit, dumbass" said with smirk.

"Hyung, are you okay?" tae asked worriedly.

"No, I am not okay, until this headass with you" minho said while getting up and glaring at the person who is whistling and doesn't give a single fuck about him.

"Okay guys, this is your last day of your camp so just enjoy yourself" teacher announced everyone makes different types of sounds in joy.

"Shinee shinee shinee shinee shinee" crowd shouting at the group to start their performance first, they're very well famous in JinHit University.

🎼Sing, sing your song
Sing, sing your song, sing it
Love, so just keep on singing now🎼

Jimin happily enjoying with just clapping and shouting their names now and then. But other hand guk tries so much best to control his lolita it's all went failed in front his crazy movements.

Minho turns to tae direction, starts to sing and give him a flower to him which is he got from nearby tree, tae shyly get it from him. Guk gritted his teeth.

🎼shinjiaou ai no Beautiful song
futatsu no Melody nasu Harmony
Trans: Let’s believe in love’s beautiful song
And let our melodies form a harmony🎼

Everyone memorized by the beautiful song of course except two people, number one guk who badly wants to smack minho's smiling face, number two yoongi who badly wants to sleep quietly.

🎼Sing, sing your song
Sing, sing your song, sing it
Love, so just keep on singing now🎼

Everyone claps happily yes except them two.

After 2 performance crowd shouts "Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin" jimin shyly buried his face to yoongi's chest. Yoongi knows very well about jimin's singing capacity he loves to hear his sweet melodies, jimin always sings for him whenever yoongi was happy or over stress in work.

"Come jiminie hyung" tae cheers him up.

Jimin looking at yoongi eyes for the permission, he smiles and nods slightly.

🎼Honja jjujeo anja
Saenggag man keojyeoga
Eonjebuteo neon nal apeuge haessdeonga
Neo jochado moreujanha
Neodo apeujanha 'cause you’re mine
I just want to blow your mind
Ireohge neon tto meoleojyeo man ganeunde
Nan Amuleohji anheunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasileun naega, geuge aninga bwa
I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
Ibami neoege soljighal su issge🎼

Jimin snuggles more to him, yoongi gladly takes him and giving a warm hug.

🎼Neodo apeujanha 'cause you’re mine
I just want to blow your mind
Ireohge neon tto meoleojyeo man ganeunde
Nan Amuleohji anheunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasileun naega geuge aninga bwa
I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
Ibami neoege soljighal su issge🎼

Yoongi always lost himself in jimin's voice. He felt that there is something in jimin voice it will always makes him more calm. Like other days today as well as he lost himself in this beautiful voice.

🎼Ijen naege yagsoghae oh oh
Halue myeoch beonssig oh oh
Honjala neukkyeodo oh oh
Neol beolijineun ma oh oh
Oh oh neol oh oh yeogi jamkkan meomchwoseo
Saekki songalag geolgo
Ijen naege yagsoghae oh oh oh oh🎼

Jimin took their pinky fingers and intertwined then they did PROMISE silently inside of their hearts as they will live their happy life with their cute pup.

Everyone forgot the world in front of the beautiful love.

"Now my turnnnnnnnnnnnn" a blink of seconds tae jumped from guk hold and standing in front of campfire to get all their attentions on him.

Guk gesture to him that don't do anything with fire on his eyes, he knows very well about his naughty lolita that he won't listen him now. Tae shows his box smile to guk as teasing him.

Tae takes wooden dry stick from the floor as that is a mic. Everyone looking at him with excitedly because tae never talked to anyone unless it was required. Guk tried his best to not get angry, this is just for tae enjoyment, he doesn't have any rights to control him NOW.

He starts to move his steps with music.

🎼Nan kkaeeona kkaman bamgwa hamkke
Da deureowa damen nugu charye
Han chi apdo bol su eopsneun makjang gerilla
Gyeongbaehara mokcheongi teojige🎼

Crowd shouts at the fire of song and tae's crazy and cute dance.

🎼Jjijilhan bunwigireul jeonhwanhae
Gwanggireul gamchuji moshage hae
Namjadeurui pumwi yeojadeurui gasik
Iyu moreul jasingami bolmanhae
Nan boran deusi neomunado ppeonppeonhi
Ni momsoge pagodeuneun alleoji
Isanghan jeongsinui sulleongineun cheonji
Oneul yeogi mubeopji🎼

Everyone joined with him. Yoongi let not go jimin from his hold.

🎼Nan bureul jilleo
Simjangeul taewo
Neol michige hago sipeo
B.I.G yea we BANG like this modu da gati
Chong majeun geoscheoreom🎼

Some people comes to dance with him. That's it.

🎼BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Ppangya ppangya ppangya🎼

Tae did some sexy movements unknowingly.

🎼BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Ppangya ppangya ppangya🎼

Tae dance stopped by guk's sudden lift "You guys can continue, he needs some sleep now, good night" guk lifts him and went to their tent left the all in shock, except some people.

"YAHHhhhhhhh, you stupid idiot" tae kept hitting him on his back and struggling in guk's strong grips.

Guk straightly took him to the bed and loose the grips tae instantly use the opportunity to get out from and it was succeeded. But before he reach the tent cover guk locked and pushed him to fall on bed and he also laid beside him.

"You can't escape from me lolita" grabs him by his waist.

"Why are you doing this? I want to go there" tae tried to get up, yeah it was failed in front of muscle pig.

"Who gave you permission to dance?"

"I don't need anyone permission" yells in angrily.

"I'm not anyone to you lolita" guk tries his best to don't get angry.

"Yeah, yo.." guk let not him to finish the sentence and crashed their lips. Tae does not know where his angry all went away from his single kiss.

"Now tell me who am I to you lolita?" asking at the person who pants heavily.

"Husband" said very very slowly.

"What? I can't hear clearly" asking again with proud smile.

"Husband, you are my husband, you idiot" tae replied with shy and small puppy angry because of others tease.

"Hmmm, that's my lolita, tomorrow I will buy you large ice cream" chu on his lips.

"Awww sweet gukkie" he changed the next second and chu on guk's lips.

They went to sleep with each other embrace.

***time skip @ next day morning***

Everyone packed their luggages and went to their bus. Jimin packed their things and yoongi helps him. Meanwhile, tae busily playing with mobile game while guk packing their things.

"Lolita where is your pajama?"

"I dunno" said without taking his eyes from phone.

"Where is your sweater?"

"I dunno"

"Where is your mobile?"

"I dunno"

"Where are you?"

"I dun.. aishhhhhhhhhh you can't ask later I lost because of you" jumps on him to bite.

After cute few minutes they finished their pack up.

Guk took lots of pictures of his lolita, tae also took lots of selca with him to save this precious moments.

As guk promised he bought him to large two ice creams in the middle of journey. After ate ice cream tae does not forget to drink hot water, which he was told to his husband to prepare for him.

***time skip @ home***

When tae enters his home, everyone is there including yoongi and jimin and looking all so happy, but his eyes searching his beloved eomma.

"Eommmaaaaaa"

"My babeeeeeee"

They hugged each other tightly to show how much missed.

"Babe we have one surprise, in few months two babies gonna join our family" jin shouts in joy and hugging his shocking son.

"Two babies?!"

"Today only jimin told about his and yoongi's baby, yesterday we got to know about jennie and hoseok's baby, double joy" said happily.

Tae pulled out from their hugs and glaring at the person who is coming inside with his luggages "Everyone having their child except me, it's all because of you, you rejected to give my baby" yelled at guk and ran to his room left all of them in shock mode.

Except one "awv awv".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 29.5K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
522K 22.8K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
20K 701 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
535K 32.7K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...