My beautiful wolf (a Larry st...

By larry_love22

Harry Styles is the king of the Vampires and Werewolves and the most powerful creature in this World. Louis i... More

My beautiful wolf (a Larry stylinson story)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 (part 1)
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (!!!!!SMUT!!!!!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Pack members, werewolves & dynamics
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Hi! I'm back!
New story

Chapter 15

6.2K 208 39
By larry_love22

***...The noises got louder and louder and now Louis was getting curious, he slowly opened the door.

He gasped at the sight in front of him, tears running down his face, it was Harry. Harry and another man kissing and touching and moaning and fucking having sex in front of Louis who was devastated.

He felt so crushed; he couldn't believe what he saw, Harry, his mate, the love of his life, the father of his babies, having intercourse with someone else.

„H-Harry..." he sobbed, falling down on his knees, broken.**

Louis really has no idea how he feels right now... He's crying, sobbing even, but really he can't believe what he just saw, and still seeing. Like he can see it and all but he doesn't feel it. 'Wasn't it supposed to break their bond? Shouldn't he have felt the pain of the broken bond?' Louis thought. But no, he doesn't feel it, well, not more than a pain in the chest, but not the pain which should be caused by a bond breaking.

You see, when one of the mates break the bond, the other one will feel the consequences. He or she would go through the most painful feeling. They would literally feel like their heart is being teared out of their chest and stomped on right in front of their face.

"What-?" Harry stopped his intense sex when he heard his name being said by someone who wasn't Nick, then looked at the door, seeing the small sobbing boy. First he was confused of who it was, but in mere seconds he realized it was 'him', Louis "Oh, Louis! Wait, it isn't what it looks like! Really, there is a very good explication, I swear!" He said, getting out of the bed quickly and grabbing some boxers, ignoring Nick completely and making his way to Louis, appreciating the boy's beauty 'He really is gorgeous...I never saw someone as beautiful as him...'

"What the fuck, Harry, where are you going?! " Nick asked in shock because he waited for this moment since forever and now that it happened -well almost happened- Harry's going to leave him like this?

"Shut up and get out of here before I kill you!" Harry yelled at Nick who was now very afraid, knowing how powerful and violent Harry was and ran out of the room.

"Lou....Listen to me please." Harry pleaded getting closer to Louis, afraid that if he goes faster, the poor perfect fairy like boy would run. He got down in front of the crying beauty, taking in all his perfect features.

"I...W-why did you do it? Was I not good enough for you? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me..." Louis said between sobs. Harry tried to comfort him, but he didn't know what he should do "No! It's really not what it looks like Louis. I know you saw me with Nick, but really it wasn't me. I mean it was me, but not the me you think....Fuck...I mean...I don't fucking know what I mean, but I'm really not who you think I am, I'm-" Harry's rambling was cut off by Louis when he put his hand on the Omega back, trying to comfort the broken fairy "Don't touch me!" He moved away, quickly, getting up and ran.

Louis was so confused right now. He didn't know anything anymore.

Everything about Harry seems to be different, he never heard Harry talking like this and he's fairly sure that his voice was deep and more...manly just a few hours ago, and his touches were never like this. Louis always felt the butterflies in his stomach every time would be close-Hell even thinking about him made Louis have butterflies in his stomach, but now, when Harry touched him he felt nothing, not even a little trill or something. He felt absolutely NOTHING. His voice didn't make his legs feel like jelly, his smell didn't make him safe and happy and his rambling didn't make Louis want to kiss him like it always does because Harry is so cute when he rambles...or at last he was... but no, he felt numb, as if he doesn't care about what that guy 'Harry' does, he only cares about his Harry, the Harry he fell in love with, the Harry that makes his insides twist, the Harry that showed him what love is, the Harry that saved him from everything, the Harry who made love to him, the Harry that loved him, the father of his babies...

The funny thing is that Louis still feels all those stuffs. He feels the love, the butterflies, the connection, the bond that he and Harry share, but then why didn't he fell all those things when 'Harry' touched him?

Louis kept running along the halls of the castle, now knowing very well where all those lead, even though he couldn't see much because of the tears.

He quickly made his way along and reached the stairs that lead down. He looked back to see if Harry followed him. He felt relieved to see that Harry didn't.

Louis was about to run down stairs when he heard a voice that made all his body shake. His Alpha's voice that was calling for him using the special call that Alpha use to call it's mate.

Before Louis could reach he felt his foot slipping and then he let out a loud squeal. He was waiting for the hit and pain, but it never came. He felt like he was flying. He opened his eyes, which he has no idea when he closed them, only to meet nothing. He looked around him and saw that he was indeed flying a good meters above the floor close to the ceiling. He looked around in panic, trying to find a way to get down.

That's when he saw him, his beautiful-no, gorgeous-Alpha, with his arms up, directing his power to Louis, looking just as shocked as Louis, who for some strange reason feels happy to see his Alpha, even though he saw him just moments ago cheating? I mean he did, didn't he? Louis thought.

He squealed again when he felt himself moving. He looked down at Harry, who positioned his arms to catch Louis in them. When Louis was finally in his arms, he felt like he's in heaven. He moved his arms and hugged Harry who did the same.

And really, Louis hadn't felt so relieved ever! He can feel it now. He can feel his Alpha, his Vampire, his perfect mate, who sure as hell wasn't the one he saw up stairs. He begins to cry, hugging Harry and putting his hands on the back of Harry's neck, tugging at the soft curls of his mate.

Harry moved him, so now their faces were close, forehead against forehead, noses rubbing together in a sweet Eskimo kiss, blue meeting green, lips touching. They kissed for a few minutes, not paying attention to anything around them "Love you so much Lou...I was so scared when I felt you being hurt...God, I could literally feel every tear falling down from you beautiful blue eyes..." Harry said between kisses, trying hard to keep himself from crying again, but he couldn't stop the tears falling down his cheeks.

"Love you so much too, Hazzy...my Hazza...please tell me it wasn't you...please...", Louis disconnected their joined lips, caressing Harry's right cheek with his left hand, while the other hand is still stroking the curls on the back of Harry's neck.

"Oh love, of course it wasn't. I would never hurt you like that, or at all. I...well I guess I have some things to explain to you, huh? " Harry kissed him again while walking them to the sofa in the living room, continuing the make out session on there. Harry was hovering over Louis on the sofa, tongue exploring Louis' mouth, hands touching the little Omega everywhere.

When Harry threw his t-shirt on the floor, he heard someone clearing his throat. "Ummm...I really don't want to be like a cockblock, but I think you have something to explain, dear Harold, and I don't think you want to have sex with him while we're here watching...Not that I would mind to see that perfect piece of art...he's really gorgeous, I bet he looks even better naked... " a voice said, scaring the little Omega, who had no idea that there is someone else in the room. He quickly put his hands around Harry's naked middle and hides his face in his Alpha's neck.

"What the fuck Edward! Didn't I tell you to not interrupt me when I'm busy?! And don't you fucking dare talk about my mate like that if you know what's good for you!" Harry growled at him.

"Sorry, sorry, don't get all possessive here 'Hazza'" Edward joked, trying to sound like Louis when he said Hazza.

"Edward!" Harry was getting really pissed by now while Louis was still hiding himself in Harry's neck, embarrassed by getting caught in such a intimate time with his mate, slick still leaking from his hole, feeling even more aroused when Harry growled at the guy 'Edward' 'Hmmm I wonder who this Edward guy is?' Louis thought.

"I really think you should stop Eddy. You know how Harry gets when he's angry," a different voice said.

"Aww baby Marcel! Always so shy and innocent, and scared of Hazzy! Aren't you the cutest? Well at least you're here because now I found someone even cuter, a little Omega kitty-wolf!" Edward poked Marcel's dimpled cheeks and then kissed them when they turned a very deep shade of pink.

Louis, shy as he was, didn't dare to move his face from Harry's neck, even when Harry moved them in a sitting position with Louis on his lap. He was really embarrassed by all those things the Edward guy said, tail wagging nervously, tapping Harry's leg.

"Aww look at him Marcie! He even has a kitten tail! Isn't it the cutest thing ever!" Edward looked in awe at the gorgeous boy, moving his hand to touch his very long, fluffy, and beautiful white tail, running his hand from the tip to the base of the tail.

As soon as Louis felt the hand touching his tail, he squealed and yanked it and put it around his torso so the largest part of it was resting between his and Harry's chest as Harry did his best to cover the base of it with his large hand while yelling at Edward "Don't you fucking touch him!"

"Okay, okay, don't have to be such a bitch Haz," Edward finally said and Harry swears he would very much kick his ass if Louis wouldn't be here, but he is and he's scared already so Harry didn't want to make it worse. "If you're quite finished my dear Edward, would you do me the honor of shutting your dirty mouth already and let me talk to my mate?! Of course if that's convenient enough with you, my dearest," Harry said sarcastically, while grabbing a blanket and covering his Omega, because even though he knows Louis is his, he still felt extremely jealous and possessive when someone is close to him, and of course protective too, because he knows his tiny babe doesn't like the attention he gets from other people; he only likes the attention if it's from Harry.

"Sure thing sweet cheeks! " Edward said kissing Harry's cheek, making Louis hiss possessively at him, because no, Louis does not like when someone else touches his mate. He quickly moved the corner of the blanket to wipe his Alpha cheek, where the stranger kissed him, then moved his head and rubbed his face against his cheek, scenting him. "Mine!" he hissed kissing Harry's face, making all the three boys looking at him in shock (and very prominent tents in their jeans).

And Harry would lie if he says he isn't turned on by Louis' possessive behavior, because he is. He really really is. After he made a mental note to ask Louis to act like this: possessive and bossy, tonight when they will make love, he adjusted himself in his very tight jeans. He begin to explain "Well, now that we're settled, let's begin. So Lou, you remember when I told you about my brothers? Well we are triplets, identical triplets. Of course we aren't identical, but we basically look the same except for the fact that I'm taller than them both, my hair is curlier, and darker, my dick is bigger also... " Harry was interrupted by his brother's protests "Hey! That's not true!" They said in the same time.

"It is, you both know that, your dicks are not even ten inches," he smirked at them, then continued, "Anyway, back to the point, the one you saw having sex was Edward, who apparently thought it was funny to pretend he's me." He looked angrily at Edward, staring daggers at him, who backed up and lifted his hands in surrender "Sorry, sorry, I already apologized! Stop looking like that at me, Hazzy!" Edward said half serious, half joking.

"I swear to God, Edward, say one more word and I'll kill you!" Harry threatened him.

"Fine... Hazzy!" Edward laughed, but Harry wasn't having it, he used his powers to lift Edward up, close to the ceiling, knowing that he's afraid of heights, smirking as he saw Ed looking terrifying "No! Harry please let me down! I'm sorry! Please, you know I'm afraid of heights, please let me down!" He begged, but Harry only laughed at his brother cries, "You know there is no way I'll do as you say, my dear brother. You should know me better than anyone, baby Eddy," he continued to make fun of his brother, using Edward's baby nickname, at least till he felt a small hand on his bicep, making him look at the small boy beneath him whose eyes very wide "Hazza put him down please. I don't like to see him crying...he looks like you somehow and I hate it when you cry...please...? " The petite blue-eyed boy pouted and Harry literally forgot about everything around him, getting lost in his Omega's blue eyes, and very-oh very-kissable lips, so he did it; he kissed him, Edward long forgotten.

"Thank God!" he heard Edward say when he disconnected the kiss, looking at now a very much mess of limbs on the floor -Edward landed on top of Marcel- both now on the floor. "God Harry, you couldn't just drop him somewhere else? Maybe not on top of me? "Marcel groaned, pushing his brother off of him.

"Oh c'mon Marcie, you know you love me, especially when I'm on top of you," Edward teased him, running his arms up and down Marcel's torso, then kissed him on the lips.

Louis shocked and a little out of his comfort zone asked Harry, while the two boys made out on the floor as if there is no tomorrow, "Haz, am I crazy or are your brothers on the floor, making out?"

"Actually, that's the second strange fact about them, they are in a sort of incest relationship. Or something like that? I'm not sure myself what it is, because they have sex with other people even threesome and foursome, but they say that it's different between sex with other people and sex between them...I still think that they're crazy or something... I mean that's practically having sex with yourself right?" He gestured to the shirtless boys sucking their faces off on the floor.

"It is strange indeed my Alpha... maybe they are in love with each other but they don't know yet?" Louis asked.

"I think so too, because always after they have sex with someone else, they become very jealous and possessive of each other... I still can't get over the fact that they sneaked out one time when we where younger and went to my room and practically forced me to have a threesome with them," he shivered' "That was the strangest thing I've been thorough, seeing both of them naked on the bed waiting for me when I got out of the shower, then jumped on me and I had to put a force field around me to keep them away. I didn't talk to them for years. I'm still not completely over it.," Harry confessed.

"Oh my God, Harry! Now, I want them as far away from you as possible!" Louis possessively said, trying to cover his mate with the blanket, seeing that the identical boys were now starring at them, then he hissed.

"Wow Harry didn't know you could be so ... manhandled, so whipped...hmmm, I always thought you were the man in the house you know, the dominant one, 'cause you know, I've known you since forever-literally-and you always were the dominate one, the bossy one too, what changed?" Edward asked his brother.

"First of all, I'm not manhandled or anything, I just need and want to please him, to make him happy because he's just different. He's my Omega, my mate, the love of my life...I love him so much. It can't be expressed in words... Though I wouldn't mind being dominated by him..." Harry confessed, smirking at Louis who blushed like a tomato.

"Anyways, as our dear brother Harold said, we are identical triplets, we are quite a lot to take in for a little Omega like yourself, so we want you to know that it's okay if you sometimes get confused, or mistake us... and feel free to join me and Marcie if you want. We wouldn't mind at all if you do. You could join too, young Harold...of course if you don't feel to self conscious around us." Ed said practically drooling as he took in Louis' body.

"Of course not! He would definitely not join you in your dirty stuff! He is mine! Mine! Only MINE! And we all know I got the biggest dick. You just don't know how to lose!" Harry growled, barring his fangs at them, making both Edward and Marcel back up.

"'s okay Hazzy, I wouldn't join them anyway, because even though they look like you, they aren't you. I don't have the same feeling about them...And actually I won't get confused around you three because there are so many differences between you... Plus my Omega self can tell who his Alpha is, that's why I felt so confused seeing Edward, because I thought that our bond broke... I was scared because I didn't feel anything like when I was with you Harry...Oh and Ed, I don't want to sound rude but you know, I kind of saw you naked earlier and let me tell you, you're nothing compared to Harry. " Louis blushed as Harry busted laughing, while Edward was groaning.

"Hey! Stop laughing at me you dick!" Ed threw a pillow at Harry but failed miserably to hit him, making Harry laugh louder. "Oh stop being so jealous of my dick, I mean I know he's perfect but still, you should stop. It's been what a thousand and a half since you've been practically fan-girling over my penis. Get over it babe, it's Louis' now." Harry winked at Edward as he grabbed his penis through the jeans, then laughed again at Edward shocked state.

"Did you just refer to your penis as 'he' or am I just going crazy?" Ed asked, jaw on the floor.

"Of course I did. He has a name too, you know, and don't look at him like that! He doesn't like your attention! He only likes Louis' attention, and Louis' hands, and Louis' mouth, and Louis's beautiful tits, and of course Louis' gorgeous bum...Hmmm that tight little hole, and that fabulous petite body..." Harry moaned, still rubbing his crotch.

"He has tits?! Oh my God, can this boy be any more perfect?!" Ed and Marcel moaned as they stared at Louis' body, trying to see his bobs, but of course Harry didn't let them.

"Now excuse us while we have some kinky mating to do. See you later babes! Use protection if you're gonna have sex again. And don't jerk off too much, your cookies might fall off!" Harry yelled already out of the room, carrying Louis to their shared pent house like tower, leaving two shocked and very much aroused boys behind.

"Well Marcie let's have some kinky sex ourselves, baby girl!" Edward slapped Marcel's perky little bum.

"Oh yes daddy! Let's do that!" Marcel jumped on Edward's lap kissing him.

[A/N] Sorry for the wait :(

A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

1) One of Harry's brother will be Marcel from now on (literally the way he looks in BSE);

2) Harry's brothers having a twincest relationship and also they would

worship Louis (trying to get in his and Harry's pants too), there will

be some funny moments when Harry catches them watching him and Louis

having intercourse;

3) I'll try to make Harry act more like a badass, like literally dark

and crazy ('cause dark and crazy Harry is hotttt);

4) Nick would poison Louis in the next chapter (harry would leave

somewhere idk yet where, and Nick will try to make Louis leave). He

will also try to make Harry angry at Lou.

5) The babies will call Louis mommy and dada (sometimes) and Harry

dady and dad.

6)Oh and I almost forgot, I'll write the future chapters from their

P.O.V.'s (Lou's, Harry's).

Chapter edited by lopezlia349

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.4K 26
What happens when the cold hearted vampire, Louis, finds the love of his life? Will he let Harry in or shut him out?
24.5K 881 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
8K 271 1
“Louis… I-I need to leave.” The silence in the room is incredibly thick, Louis stares at him in confusion as he opens his mouth slightly. “Leave...
29.1K 762 6
Louis is a mortal. Harry is his guardian angel and best friend. As Louis grew older, Harry started disappearing from his memories. By the time he was...