Real Life|DaveEast|

By TheRealBaybehKay

1. In and Out 2. Based off Decisions 3. Real Life More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Book Four
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N
Chapter 38
R.I.P
Chapter 39
Happy Birthday
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 32

2.3K 120 19
By TheRealBaybehKay

Walking through the hallways of this damn school I was beyond irritated for no reason.

I adjusted Jayc'i on my hip as people cooed at her. It irritated me even more when they tried to hold her and touch her hair.

The only reason I was here was because I had to turn in my work since my laptop was broken because one of the puppies spilt my cup of peppermint tea over the keyboard.

It was currently getting fixed and I didn't know how long it was going to take.

Pushing open the doors of the school I headed out spotting a Subway across the way. 

"Stop pulling my hair little girl." she giggled trying to eat it.

I groaned sitting at one of the tables outside. "Stop Puddin'." I dug around in her diaper bag. "Hea' greedy child."

Handing her a Gerber Waffle Banana Cream Wheel she stuffed it halfway in her mouth opening her other hand in the gimme gimme motion.

"No Puddin', finish that one." standing I held her cup in my hand watching as she had the biscuit type thing sitting in her cheek.

I poked her face. "Swallow that greedy." she laughed with an opened mouth.

"Oh my goodness." I heard from behind me. "She's adorable."

"Yeah." I replied wiping her hands off. "She gone look like the michelin man if she keeps eating."

Girlie laughed waving at my baby who offered her soggy banana wheel. I shook my head at them both.

"Aw thank you, so polite. Most babies would throw them."

"You better back up cause once she get tired of it she will."

Laughing she looked up at me. "I'm so sorry I'm Catalaya."

I stared at her trying to figure out what she wanted. I didn't need no new friends right now.

She must have caught on. "I'm sorry." she repeated. "You're so pretty to me."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion still not saying anything.

"I always seen you walking in the halls with a mug and you always dressed like a um.." she popped her lips. "A boy and, and I don't mean that in a bad way."

I tuned her out glancing down at my tank top, shorts and jordans. Wasn't really boyish to me.

"I never seen you with anyone here or talking to anyone so I figured you liked.." she trailed off staring at my finger. "Oh crap. You're married."

I nodded as her face turned red. "I'm so sorry. Ugh that was so disrespectful."

I shrugged. "Don't really mess with girls no more shawty."

"Right okay." she scratched her head. "So sorry to bother you."

I watched as she walked away quickly looking back here and there. Now don't get me wrong any other time I probably would've gotten her number and would've been fucking her by the end of the night but for some reason I just wasn't in the spirit.

-

"Ah Jaycean." Monkey spoke. "To what do I owe this visit."

As soon as she saw his face she was about to go off until his wife came to the door.

She gasped. "Jaycean. How are you. Long time no see and you brought the little one."

"I'm good Miss Felicity, what about you."

"I'm doing just fine. Come on in."

Doing as told all three headed to the living room. Jayc'i made lots of noise here and there.

"Oh she's just so chunky and adorable. I'll take her and you two can talk."

Once they left Jay cleared her throat. "So I seen my brother."

"Your brother.." he repeated.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was still alive."

He sighed. "It was for your protection."

"Why do people keep saying that."

"That's what I was told."

"How come everybody trying to protect me without even telling me."

"I was doing what your brother told me Jaycean. You had already heard that he was dead and he wanted to keep it that way."

Jay head was hurting from all the bullshit that Monkey was saying.

Thinking that Jordon was dead was what had turned her onto drugs in the first place.

-

"I don't even understand why you went back if all you two plan on doing is argue."

"I know I should've stayed there. I mean cause at this point I'm honesty about to say fuck this wedding."

"You don't even know if he's doing anything Javari."

"He is." she semi-yelled. "One of his lil hoes called me the other day. Did I tell you that."

I mouthed oh my goodness slowly walking in the house. "You didn't.."

"Alright look so let me tell you what had happened right.." she started.

Throwing my keys on the table I glanced around hearing what sounded like crying.

"Hold on J."

I placed a sleeping Jayc'i on the couch before turning into the kitchen. I froze at the sight.

"No this bitch ain't." I mumbled. "I must be high off some pills."

"What bitch sis." Javari asked through the phone. "Shit I wanna see, facetime me."

I did as she said while Carter stood pushing Veronica off of him.

"Now Jaycean before you go off.."

"Shut the fuck up." she pushed him out of her eye sight.

Wiping the tears from under her eyes Veronica spoke immediately.

"Malcolm trying to take my son from me and I didn't have no one to talk too-.."

"So you decided to come to my house." Jay asked cutting her off.

"She just wanted-."

"Carter." Javaria called out. "Shut up bro forreal cause you only making shit worse for yourself."

"This has nothing to do with you J."

"It involves my sister.."

"I just needed some advice." Veronica interrupted.

"So you decided to come to my house."

"I just needed somebody to talk too."

"So you decided to come to my house."

Javaria laughed out. "That bitch decided to go over to your house."

"My house.."

"Yo house bitch." Javari repeated.

"My house sis, mines." I repeated again. "The same bitch that won't even allow my daughter, excuse me her daughter-."

"Naw sis you said it right."

"I figured anyways she won't even allow her to come back over hea' but got the nerve to be crying on my man shoulder like I'm not crazy."

"Girl you not crazy." Javaria continued. "Just tired of the bullshit."

Taking my phone Carter hung up on Javaria.

"He's the only one I know that cares."

I looked at Carter. "You care about this shit that she going through." I pointed at Veronica.

He glanced at her then back at me. "I was just tryna help."

"Oh." I chuckled. "Trying to help the very same bitch that keeps threatening to take your daughter away from you. That's fuckin' smart."

-

Staring at my wife and first baby mother I sighed to myself. Why am I always in a situation that involves them both.

"You right." I told Jay making Veronica smack her lips.

"You just gone let her tell you what you can and can't do."

"BIT-."

"Oh hay sis." Adonis came downstairs. "I didn't know you were-my bad did I interrupt."

"Lleva a mi bebé arriba Donny." (take my baby upstairs Donny) Jay instructed.

Adonis looked around at the three of us. "Bien, necesitas algunas balas o algo." (you good, need some bullets or something)

I smacked his lips. "No she doesn't."

Jaycean shook her head. "No I'm fine." she added after.

"Bien. Déjame saber si necesitas que me deshaga de un cuerpo." (Alright. Let me know if you need me to get rid of a body) he eyed Veroncia.

Once he had took baby Jayc'i upstairs I knew it was only a matter of time before Jay started to yell.

"You sound just as dumb as you look girl."

"Yeah okay." Veroncia waved Jay off. "You just mad that he gone always take my side over yours."

I frowned. "What hold up-."

Jay laughed out. "Agreed but that all stops now. You say Malcolm tryna take your son away correct well thea' has to be a reason and I'll find out and make yo life hell."

Jumping off the stool Veronica tried to get in Jaycean face. I tried to step in between them but I was too late and Jay had already swung.

"I'M TIRED OF HER PUTTING HER HANDS ON ME CARTER. I'M CALLING THE POLICE."

"You can't keep buckin' at her Veronica then when she fuck you up, play victim besides you at my house."

"Mhm, I'm always getting my ass beat head ass. You at my house without my permission going on and on about how you gone keep trying to take my husband away from me who was never hea' by the way.."

I scrunched up my face in confusion listening to her story.

"You were causing such a loud disturbance that resulted in my children waking up and even swung your arms wildly in my direction after I told you to leave off my property, that also caused my innerself to become alert and activate defense mode and hit you."

I guess Veronica realized what Jay was doing.

"You have cameras.."

"Oh please shawty. I can fix those and have them match my story. You'd be surprise with what technology can do these days now get the fuck out of my house before I kill you and become Kairi permanent mother."

Veronica glanced at me with tears in her eyes. I sighed looking away from her.

Once she was out of the door I turned right into a slap. I laughed to myself.

"I do not want her back in my house. I do not care who she is anymore cause at this point the only person that matters is Kairi NOT Kairi and Veronica."

I nodded in agreement. "Heard you, stop putting yo hands on me though."

"Or what." she shot back. "You swinging back.."

I just stared at her. "Never, you know that. That shit before applies to yo ass too."

She blinked at least ten times. "Who exactly am I close with like you are with Veronica."

"Kelly."

"Boy please." she waved me off scoffing. "Kelly ass is in Nola half the time."

"That don't mean nothing."

"It means alot to me. The both of them may be alike in the sense of us having babies with them but I would never choose his side over yours."

"I don't necessarily choose her side over yours." at least I didn't think I did.

"Of course you think that Carter cause you're so blinded by the fact that she's your BAYBEH MOTHER. I'm your wife, when it comes to her, treat me like I'm your wife and not your other baybeh mother."

I followed behind her as she went up the steps. I was hearing everyone that she was saying. 

I even replayed Veronica saying that I would always take her side over Jay's and in my opinion it isn't even like that.

"I understand that she not allowed back over here but did you know that you you probably took away all my chances to see my daughter because of you hitting her."

She sighed. "He's doing it again." she mumbled under her breath. "If you think she gone take her away then take her ass to court. She can't do what she's doing just because she doesn't like me."

"You think I should take her to court since she keeps threatening me with that."

"I don't care what you do but it better be quick cause I'm ready to slit her throat and get it over with."

I thought for a minute sitting across the room. "That's gone be a long process though right."

"I don't care. I know I'm done playing second fiddle to shawty and that's on me."

I didn't say anything else just watched as she mumbled under her breath.

She shrugged slightly. "Does she know what you do at night."

"Yeah."

"She ain't taking Kairi away. She would've been done it if you just worked at the tattoo shop but you're making millions by the minute at the Empire and I know you give her money, shawty don't want to lose that meal ticket."

"So what you're saying is that she basically using my baby against me."

"What I'm saying is that you need to put yo goddamn foot down."

"Meaning." I asked trying to process everything being said while undressing.

"Stop being soft around that bitch. You need to curse her ass out like you do me when I fight and not suppose to be."

I smacked my lips. "Man, I'm not soft at all. She keeps throwing my daughter up in my face Jay."

"Yep and it's gone continue until you do something but no worries though cause I got ya back one hundred percent. Baby Jay got something up her sleeve."

-

Yawning Jaycean walked through the house at ten in the morning talking to Cartier.

The two had became close over the month. 

"Just hear me out okay." 

"Alright go ahead." she told her while grabbing a banana. 

"Okay." Cartier started. "I already have the building and the money for everything. I want to name the place All Cake Everything in cute little letters. I want it to be of course a baby and kid friendly cupcake shop but as well as a place for adults." 

"Sounds nice C." Jay spoke dull like.

"Jaaaaaaaaaay." she whined. "I want you to be my partner. I have it all planned out cause I know you don't want to be a stay at home trap wife. It's exactly five minutes from your house and guess what, there's a daycare connected to it." 

"Really now." Jay mumbled. "I don't even know how to bake Cartier. Open a damn restaurant, I'll cook my ass off thea'." 

"We're opening a bakery. I already have the papers ready for you to sign so I'll be over in ten."

Hanging up Jay shook her head standing to her feet. "All my babies gathered around to eat." she spoke to Bentley, Piglet, Clunkers and Oreo. 

The only one that was missing was Cocaine. Making sure to fill each bowl she went around searching for him.

"COCAINE." she yelled loudly since all the kids were at school.

"COCAINE." she yelled once more heading down the basement. 

Looking around she couldn't find him so she went back upstairs. 

Hearing whimpering she headed to Cameron room. "Oh thea' you are. Oreo what you doing up hea' huh go out now. Dad is sleeping." 

She rubbed Cocaine who didn't move. "Cocaine wake up, it's time to eat." but he didn't move.

Her heart started to race a little. "Cocaine." she called out again.

Getting up she ran downstairs to grab her phone. 

-

"You okay." asked Jordon as they rode in the car on their way back to Jay house.

Jay reluctantly nodded yes wiping her face. Carter wasn't answering his phone and just when Jay opened her messages to send him a lengthy cursing out she remembered that he was in a meeting with potential workers for his stores.

Jordon was the last person that Jay wanted to call because she was still upset with him but she did and at first Jordon was shocked to get the call but was happy that his sister had called him. 

When they got back to the house it was going on twelve in the afternoon.

Jordon grabbed Jayc'i from the backseat as her mother opened the door.

"You get in touch with Carter yet."

"No, he had a meeting today about all his stores."

He nodded. "You gone be okay."

She sighed watching the puppies sniff his feet. "Can you stay."

He instantly nodded as she grabbed Jayc'i headed to the livingroom.

-

Cutting on the t.v. he watched a couple of shows and before you knew it the time was hitting three.

Glancing over at his sister she slept peacefully with his niece. The puppies and pig all laid at the bottom of the couch.

Seeing her phone light up he seen it was Carter so he answered it.

"Aye bro."

"What." Carter replied. "Nigga I almost shot through the phone."

"Crazy ass nigga man." Jordon shook his head.

"When it comes to my wife hell yeah but whas up fool, you at my house."

"Yeah man sis sleep with baby girl. Listen though she called me earlier crying to come over since she couldn't get in touch with you."

"Wait what, crying for what."

"Cocaine was laid out so we took him to the vet and they said he had a heart attack."

Carter sighed. "Shit." he mumbled.

"She didn't want to stay alone so I'm here until you get here I guess."

"Uh alright I just gotta pick up the twins then I'll be there."

"Alright bro, one." 

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 33.5K 43
"if you're lookin' for someone who can change you're life, ain't no need to cry baby wipe your eyes."
199K 8.1K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
54.8K 1.9K 20
𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐧𝐨. 𝟎𝟏 "Your feelings are not my responsibility, so try not to fall in love with me or it's over for the both of us."...
46.6K 553 39
Yet another part going with the rest:)