Chapter 33

"Merry Christmas Eve my beautiful babies." Jaycean yelled as she fixed the kids some breakfast.

"Mommy Santa's coming tonight right."

"Yes so tomorrow when you get up let's hope you have some gifts unless you were a naughty boy.."

"Nooo. I've been good I promise."

Jay laughed sitting at the table.

She thought that Cameron was too old to be believing in Santa but she had to remember that he never had a childhood because his parents weren't shit so she letting him believe as long as he wants.

He has been good lately since his basketball season had started.

"Good morning my beautiful family." spoke Carter as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Have you talked to my baybeh."

He nodded taking a seat. "She swear she getting both birthday and Christmas gifts."

"And why should she not."

"She spoiled enough.."

"And who's fault is that." she asked giving Jayc'i a sausage.

"Yours." he made a face. "You've been spoiling her ass since we met."

"Lies you tell."

Laughing out he surveyed her outfit. "Feeling the Christmas spirit."

She spent in a circle holding onto her christmas hat. "Can't lie though. Yo wife is as thicc as they come."

Carter agreed multiple times as she ran from the bacon grease that popped out of the pan

"I can't believe you let my baby go all the way to New Orleans with her stepfather."

Jay laughed to herself. "She isn't in New Orleans baybeh. Kellean is hea' just at his house until after the new year."

"AFTER THE NEW YEAR." he frowned.

"Carter." she sighed. "I told you already that Kelly was taking her until the new year."

"Naw." he shook his head. "Hell naw. I don't remember that."

"Well I did so if you want her then go on over thea' and get her."

Standing he headed up the stairs mumbling you don't gotta tell me twice.

"Waaaaaait babe I was playing." she called out after him. "Let him have his time with his daughter."

"My daughter." he point to himself.

"I hea' you boo."

"Next time don't tell me shit when I'm high."

"Yo ass wasn't high."

"Whatever." he swooped her up in his arms. "Whenever I hear his name ears go deaf."

Laughing as he swung her in a circle Jayc'i held up her arms wanting to go next.