Chapter 18

Something more of a filler chapter.

Sitting in the boys trap both Jay and Javari were bored and ready to leave.

They were listening as Carter told them about his upcoming absence.

"Malik will be in charge along with Shooter."

"How long will you be gone." one of his workers asked.

Carter shrugged clapping his hands together. "Imma be real, might be forever." he spoke making Jay scoff. "But that don't mean shit is changing."

As he continued speaking with his people Jay took that as her opportunity to round up her crew.

"Aight y'all, just like Money say he might be gone, probably for forever, I might be too." she forced out.

The thought of Carter might not pulling through the surgery weighed heavy on her mind and if her husband wasn't gonna be there, neither was she.

"Javari will be in charge along with Marquan and Cordon just in case I need her with me."

"Why choose them over me." Michael interrupted making them mug him.

"Is this bitch mad." Cordon asked himself. "Bitch is you mad."

"Did you just call me a bitch, what is you a female. Don't try to act all high and mighty in this muthafucka."

It was no secret that the whole team didn't like Michael, only tolerated him because Jay said so but he and Cordon butt heads the most.

"High and mighty." he laughed. "That I am, don't forget my name holds just as much power as Jay and Carter's. I'll burn and skin yo ass alive and hang you on the wall homie, fuck with me."

"You swear somebody scared of yo lil ass." Michael got in Cordon face.

Cordon threw a hit that sounded throughout the room then Michael came back with another one.

Her team started to get hype only for her to give them a look to make them shut up.

She turned her attention back to the boys who were now on the ground.

She knew them fighting was going to happen sooner or later so she let them continue.

So far it was a tie as both threw rights and lefts. Jay honestly hoped that Cordon would just beat his ass to the point were he wouldn't talk shit no more, only problem was Michael knew how to back up his words.

Throwing a hard left Cordon got the upper hand and from the looks of it Jimmy and Andre from Carter crew didn't like it. The three were still friends.

As they ran up Riley, Cordon right hand mans and Troy who she allowed on her legit team from Cordon team ran up as well.

Not wanting it to become a war Jay stood going towards them making Carter do the same just in case they made a mistake and had to die.

Cordon still had Michael on the ground but he never stopped swinging.

"Okay." she tapped him. "That's enough."

He stopped obeying her orders. Michael tried to lunge at him causing Jay to grab his ear and twist it.

"When I said that's enough, I meant it."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." letting his ear go she slapped him in the back of his head in the process.

"Go clean y'all faces." she instructed them. "Meet us in the back after."

-

"You handle yourself well with them."