Chapter 04

"How you been."

I sighed leaning against my car. "Cool I guess. Taking it one day at a time."

Kelly nodded. "That's good, staying outta trouble and shit right."

Kelly finally gave in and moved to L.A. so he could be closer to Kellean and I. His words not mines.

He had another baby girl by the name of Kaarina. I even congratulated Kieara airheaded ass on her cause she is really pretty.

I shrugged looking off. "I'm tired of people asking me that same shit."

"Cause everybody know how you are Jaycean."

"And, let me do what the fuck I want to then since you niggas know me so fuckin' well."

"How long you been off yo meds."

I scoffed. "Who said I'm off of them, the fuck are you worried for." shit in reality I'm abusing them mofos.

"Because Jaycean at the end of the damn day you are still the mother of my first born. Yo ass standing over here, hands shaking and shit like a fucking crack baby."

"Whatever mane." walking away a car pulled up. It was Javaria and Amore'.

I rolled my eyes as Javari stepped out laughing. "Why the fuck are you hea'." she asked confusing me.

I looked around making sure it was I she was talking to. "This is my fuckin' house."

I don't know why she had a attitude but it made me naturally catch one right back.

"No this is Carter house you know the one he paid for."

I pointed to myself. "You mean my husband."

"Bitch he wasn't yo husband when you left him for dead in that damn hospital bed."

I laughed out walking towards my front steps.

"Yeah okay. We in two different categories boo, why don't you let me worry about my husband and you worry about yo boyfriend."

"The rate yo dumb ass going you aint gone have a husband for long." she said stepping closer to me.

I smiled at her. "And until then just remember that a husband is something you want and I have."

-

Javaria at this point was tired of her sister mouth and without thinking she swung hitting Jay right in her teeth.

Reacting fast Jay swing catching her in her eye. Kelly tried to get them both apart as they fell to the ground.

Javari ended up on top swinging left and rights at her sister face.

Javaria was always the better fighter between the two and Jay knew she probably wasn't gone win but she wasn't gonna back down either.

"Get up Javari, you're hurting her." Jay heard Amore' say.

Those were words she never heard in a fight. People would always say you gone end up fighting the right person and this was one of those times.

Alejandra ran out the house. "Jay you have to stop."

As Javari was being lifted up Jay didn't give a damn if her arms were being held she ran up on her.

Falling back onto the porch steps, Jay was now on top. Swinging anywhere she could Javari was still getting the best of her.

"Jaycean let go." she heard while feeling arms around her.

"Naw don't tell her nothing she can continue to get her ass beat." Javari told them.

The fight went on for another ten minutes as Jay ended up getting the best of the situation towards the end cause Javari didn't wanna continue because of how bloody Jay face was.