Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Retribution

363 21 4
By pigrabbit_09

"What is our next step, Sirius?" Selene asked me while I was sitting on a large chair, feeling like a king, thinking of my next move.

My mother told me to save them from Andres' hands but the fact was, I am the only one who can break the barrier that kept them inside the undercave.

"I still don't know, Selene. I'm having doubts to reveal myself as the true Sirius." I said and sighed.

"Are you still planning to sneak from our enemies?"

"As much as I could but my parents are in danger too. They've been kept for fourteen years and father's magic is becoming weak year by year." I answered.

With Henry's betrayal, I am in a situation where I shall reveal myself with no choice. The dark witches are on search for Ares as they thought that he is the Shield of their fraud Sirius. The fact was, Henry didn't reveal my true identity and I got what he's goal was... to rid off Ares as my shield.

We left Henry from Ares' house. I don't want to risk myself by bringing him along in my mansion. This is my house and as well as my hideout for now.

"Raven is on the move now, Sirius. But the pack is preparing for the battle against the witches." She said.

"I know... but something was bothering me."

"What is it?" She asked.

"I wonder why the pack prepared so much for the upcoming battle. The Sirius they knew was fraud and they can take down the witches with their strength. As what Raven reported, they're on intense training." I answered.

I don't know what's happening to the wolf pack that I got uneasy with it. As what Dixon said, the council teach them how to use their abilities and inner strength.

Largo came inside my magic hall, underneath my house and I know he had something to tell me.

"Master, the pack is planning to attack the dark coven witches three weeks from now." He said.

"I guess I'll take that chance to save my parents."

Czar appeared and he's carrying Dixon on his back. I was shocked when I saw Dixon got badly hurt.

"What happened?" I asked curiously while attending to Dixon.

"We encountered some dark witches in Ares' house." Czar answered.

The witches are persistent to capture Ares because he is the only chance to stand against the wolf pack. I noticed that Dixon was under a death spell and I immediately break the spell with my staff and release Dixon from bind of death.

"Master, we're no match from those witches. They use some magic that prevented me to teleport. All I did was ran as fast as I could while carrying Dixon." Czar said.

I know the dark witches spent their lives on training to get strong against the wolves.

"Where is Ares?" Czar asked.

"He still on bed, recuperating." I answered.

Ares needs to rest. I cast a spell on him to conceal his powers. I don't want those witches find us and capture him. If only my mansion is at the center of the forest of silence, it would be easy for me counter against our enemies.

Finally, Dixon woke up and he's getting better. He suddenly kneeled down and bow on me.

"Lift your head, Dixon. I'm not accustomed to this kind of gesture." I said and he followed. I saw in his face the feeling of failure. "Come forward, you three."

They looked at each other before they followed my command. I struck the ground with my staff in front of me. My magic circle appeared beneath my feet and to the wolves too. They were surprised and I can see fear in their faces.

"I call upon thee the element of light, the one who also created world. With my power, I grant these three people in front of me with great power. Come to my aid and fulfill my wish."

My magic circle glows brightly as I enchant the enhancement spell. I decided to give them power to help us in our goal.

"Beneficium!"

A pillar of light appeared from my magic circle and an angel with six wings on her back blessed the wolves with great power.

As the dark witches grew stronger, I need my allies to grow strong too. I don't want them to die in battle. The angel vanished after my spell was done and the wolves felt new with their abilities.

"I enhanced your ability with my spell. And not only that, you might discover new abilities too and that's for you to find out." I explained to them on what I did.

"Does it mean, we can fight back those witches?" Largo asked.

"Yes. Training is still the key to get stronger. If you want to get strong, you can duel me." I said.

None of them dare to challenge me for a duel. They really thought that I'm going to kill them. I smirked with my thoughts and chuckled. However, they decided to train on themselves. They said that I'm too powerful for them to battle. I entrusted to them their training and I know that they'll get stronger.

After I enhanced their ability, Dixon asked me about my plan. I only got one plan for now, to save my parents while the wolves and dark witched are on fight.

"We'll come with you, Master." Largo said.

"No... I want you to join the battle." I said.

"Why? Don't you need our help?" Czar asked me.

"Joining the battle is one of your contirbution. I don't want the leader of your pack will have any suspicion." I answered.

They seem to agree on my answer. The reason why I wanted them to join the battle is because I want to save my parents discreetly. I also had a thought that Andres might question Ares' friends why they're not joining and I want to avoid that scenario.

"About Henry... what will be our plan against him?" Selene asked.

"Nothing. Just let him be. If he retaliate, then give him what he want." I answered.

Selene nodded and I saw in her face that she's up to something against Henry. The wolves agreed to had a fight with Henry if he attacks. The only thing that my team must do is to survive.

When we were done discussing about my little plan, Czar and Selene stayed and said.

"I know you're planning something big, Master." Czar said.

Sometimes, I'm not good of giving them a poker face. These two knew that I have other plans in my sleeves.

"How can say that I have other plans?" I asked.

"I've been with you for a logng time Master before I betrayed the pack by joining you. The way your little plans laid in our face, there must be a bigger plan in discreet."

I smirked and Czar really knew me well. For five years he's been with my side, I know that he went through of my strategy.

"What's the big plan, Master?" He asked.

"I won't tell you. I don't want ti compromised everything just by telling everyone. Someday, you might act based on the situation."

Czar didn't bother to ask me and he said to me that he'll follow me whatever my decisions are. He went out and followed his friends while Selene is still gazing at me but she didn't even bother to ask me more what my plans are.

I went upstairs and see how Ares was doing. He's awake and was on the balcony watching the view. I gave him a backhug and he touched my hand. This is the first time that I gave him a backhug and I kinda like his back. It's broad just like a shield that he can cover me with his body.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I asked him.

"Yes and thank you for what you've done." He said and turned around. He touched my lips and kissed me. "I'm sorry if I worry so much. I didn't know that Henry tricked me."

I shook my head and touched his face with my right hand and said. "There's nothing to worry about. All I care is for you to be safe."

"No... it's my duty to protect baby but I'm not that strong yet." He said with his sad eyes.

"Not strong? You learned how to bond with the element Ares and I know how painful it is. Fire is the most aggressive and destructive element." I said.

He smiled and messed up with my hair then he pinched my cheek softly. I don't know why this guy is trying to annoy me but I'm feeling okay too that he's messing up with me again just like before.

He pulled my waist towards him and embraced me with his firm and strong arms.

"What did you do to Henry? Did you punished him?" He asked curiously while huggin me.

"I did nothing."

"Really?"

"I did nothing because I want his decision to slap him. Let alone his actions punish him." I answered.

"Do you want me to put him down?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No! I don't want you to get hurt. It's freaking me when I see you dying."

He grinned and pinched my cheek again. "That's what I like... my baby worries a lot on me."

It's true that I worried about him when he was dying... not just that, after he recovered I still worry. Though he seems okay, I need to be sure that he's really fine and fully recovered.

After having a moment with Ares, he invited me back to his house but I didn't agree. He wondered why and I told him my reasons.

"Are the witches chasing me?"

"Yes and they wanted you to be the shield." I answered.

"As far as I know, once I accepted my duty as a shield I will no longer serve other but only you."

"That's not the case right now, Ares. You're still not my shield. Earth and Air isn't in your posession. Whenever you have all the elements, that's the time that you'll be my shield."

He still can't believe it after he defeated Henry in a battle, fair and square. I'm still confident that Ares will choose what is right. But what frightened me is that he might change side. Family is still our first priority and Andres is still his father no matter what he did wrong. I know I'm being negative but I'm open with possibilities.

~~ Five Days Later ~~

Raven had an issue getting inside the depths of undercave. One of his men reported to me about their progress but still, they don't have any progress. It looks like that cave was surrounded by magic. If Andres was using my mother's magic, then only I can breakthrough on it.

I am a few kilometers away from the entrance of the undercave together with Czar. He brought me here without letting Ares know.

"Are we going in?" He asked.

"No... the cave has a magic barrier and I don't want the risk on breaking it." I answered.

"Why? Is it strong to repel your magic?"

"It's not like that Czar. The magic barrier is casted by your leader and once I'll break it, he will know that I am Sirius."

He nodded as he got the sense. I can feel an enormous magic coming from that cave. It's totally different from my mother's magic. It's filled with dark magic that I can't explain.

Something isn't right inside that cave though I can feel my father's magic keeping up from the dark magic.

"Did you join their training?" I asked.

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"The pack became powerful day by day and of course, our Alpha was in command." He answered.

I really got the feeling that there's something to happen with the pack. Dark magic, wolves are in training, and Andres led it. What is it that Andres wanted to accomplish?

While I was looking on that cave, I felt a presence that was about to attack us. I pretended that I didn't sense him or her until an attack happened. Czar was quick enough to teleport us and I saw a guy with blonde hair, eyes were red, and his skin was pale like the dead.

"Geez! You reek, undead!" Czar complained.

Oh my gosh!

I didn't expect to see an undead, or let me say... a vampire under the daylight.

"Why are you here?" He asked us.

He's glaring at us and I saw his fang. This vampire can freely walked on daylight and that means, he wore something magic.

"We're lost." Czar answered.

The vampire laughed and he grabbed Czar's neck in a flash. I didn't take blink but my eyes were fooled by his speed.

"Do you think you can fool me with that excuse?" He said and his eyes tells that he has the intent to kill Czar.

"That's the truth. We're lost." I said and he looked at me.

The wind blows and he got distracted. He let his hands off from Czar's neck and turned his focus on me.

"You're blood. It's tasty!"

Damn!

Even though I'm a witch, I'm still a human to vampires. He's longing for my blood now and wanted to bite me.

"You know girl..."  What did he call me? A girl? "I really don't play with my food."

I never encountered vampires beofre until now. I only knew facts about them through books. Vampires are minions of the night but with aid of witches, they can walk on daylight by magic. This vampire I'm having facing right now has nothing magical items but only his clothes.

His lust for blood made his eyes redder than before and I'm gonna be a food for lunch.

The vampire flashed and just a millisecond, he had me and was about to bite on my until Czar quickly teleported me away from the vamp.

"You're a pain in the ass, wolf!" He exclaimed while I held my neck and frightened.

"Same as you, freak!" Czar taunted him.

Czar grabbed my hand and teleport. The next thing I saw was were in the middle of a forest.

"Can you teleport us back to the city?" I asked him.

"Yes, but give me time to regain my strength." He answered.

We sat down under a big tree and Czar rested for a while. I took my phone and wanted to call Selene but unfortunately, I got no signal. If I know I had a choice to use my power but I'm just a few kilometers from the undercave.

This is the first time that I'm helpless. I can't beat a vampire with pure strength 'coz I'm not trained with it. Czar is still recovering his stamina.

"Can you fight him, Czar?" I asked.

"Yes I can but I can't keep up with his speed. If only Ares is with us, maybe he can take that red eye guy!" He answered.

Yes, he's right. The vampire is as fast as Ares. The vampire also had abilities just like the wolves.

"Looking for me?"

Damn it!

The vampire find us and he's grinning at me. He even bit his lips like he's craving for my blood. Czar held my hand and teleported. I find myself in an open field where there are grasses and a few meters, there's a cliff.

"Why here Czar?" I asked.

"Just trust me." He answered and guard up his defense.

A few seconds after, the vampire appeared like a flash. He really is persistent and wanted to bite me for blood.

"You can't escape, lady."

Does this vampire has a defect in his eyes? He thought I am a girl. It's totally obvious that I don't have boobs. The vampire still grinning and his eyes were focused on me.

"Czar, I think we need to teleport again." I whispered at him while I'm at his back.

"Not now."

The vampire walked forward towards us and Czar kept on stepping backwards until we're almost at the cliff.

"Hey lady, I want to tell that I'm pissed right now. Don't try to avoid me. I just want to take a sip of your blood." The vampire said.

Damn this!

I don't want anyone to bite me except Ares only. And, I don't want to die by sucking out my blood because of this vampire.

The vampire's eyes has the intent to capture and kill me. I didn't blink just to focus on him but he's suddenly in front of us. He punched Czar and threw away from where I stand then the vampire grabbed my neck and he held me up. I'm gasping for air as my feet didn't touch the ground. I held the vampire's hand and he's grinning at me, waiting for me to die out from no oxygen. I kick his tummy but it didn't affect him. My vision started to blurred and dizzy. Any minute, I'll be in condition of syncope but I felt that we were falling. My vision was blurred but I can see myself falling from the cliff and instantly, I was on the ground.

"Master, are you alright?" Czar asked me while I'm coughing and gasping for air.

He helped me stand but my muscles weren't in condition for running. As we started to run, the vampire caught us again. He kicked Czar and pinned me down on the ground with his bare hands.

"You can't escape, lady. As long as I'm longing for the taste of your blood, your life is at my hands and I'll track you down wherever you go!" The vampire said.

He was about to bite me and I stopped him by holding his neck, trying not to have another inch towards my neck. But, the vampire is too strong for me. He had the strength like the wolves, the speed like Ares, and his body was hard just like a stone or ice.

With my strength, I can no longer held him and he was smiling at me when he's about to bite me until someone grabbed and throw him away from me.

"Ares!" I exclaimed in surprised.

He came at the right time when I needed him.

"Let's talk later. I need to break some undead." He said.

Czar appeared next to me while Ares was fighting the vampire. I can't track their movements as both were using their ability. The vampire is strong too and he can keep up with Ares.

"Ares, close your eyes!" Czar shouted.

"What? Are you trying to kill me with this undead?" Ares shouted while fighting the vampire.

"Just trust me!"

Ares punched the vampire as hard as he can and when the vampire was away from him, he closed his eyes and there's nothing happened. The vampire stood up but he's confused. He didn't attack Ares who was standing and defenseless.

"Master, we need to escape."

He grabbed my arm, stood up, and headed to Ares from where he stand. As Czar touched Ares' arm, he used teleport and find ourselves back in my mansion. Czar collapsed as he used his ability to transport us back to my mansion.

I attended to him and his life force was weak. He used too much of his ability and strength from portecting me. Using his teleportation for how many miles from the area near the undercave to my mansion will used up all his stamina.

Ares carried Czar to his room and I cast a spell of regeneration. With the help of my staff, I brought back his life force to normal. But, I think someone will be punish now.

Ares dragged me out from the room and we went inside to our room.

"What the hell are you doing? You're risking your life by going to the wolf's den then encountered a vampire! You're freaking me out!" He shouted at me and I just looked down.

It's not the first time that Ares shouted at me but the way he shouted at me was different. He's too mad that I did something behind his back and he's like a mad wolf now... that frightens me.

"What will happen if I didn't come? You'll be a food to that nasty vampire then I'll blame myself that I didn't protect you? You know how important you are... to your family... and especially me!"

Crap!

I am out of words. He's too mad and anytime now he'll skin me alive.

"I'm sorry." I said with a soft voice.

"Sorry? I don't need that! If not for Selene, I wouldn't found you. If I came too late, I don't know what will I do if you die!"

"I said I'm sorry... I admit that I made a mistake so please stop nagging!" I shouted at him because my ears were hurting.

"And now you're raising your voice at me?" He sarcastically laughed at me. "I can't believe this, Quinn. You make me crazy!"

Out of the blue, my clothes was burned into ashes and I left with nothing. I instantly covered what I wanted to cover with my hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

In a flash, I found myself on bed with fire chains on my hands and feet.

"Ares! Let me go!"

"Who said that I'll follow you? You need to be punish and right now... I am your Master!" He said and grinned.

Damn! What kind of punishment is this? He burned my clothes and got naked, laid on this bed and the wolf started caressing me.

"Ares! Stop! I'm not in the mood for..."

I got weak when he immediately kissed my neck. The imprint was activated and I succumbed. Pleasure took my system as I got punished. This wolf made me crazy too by doing like this.

If this is the kind of punishment that he knew, then I'll keep making mistakes and undergo this kind of punishment. It's making me feel good when the wolf is fucking me till nothing I can squirt.

After four hours of punishment, I regret what I thought before Ares fucked me. The wolf was too mad and I was fucked so hard that my legs shiver. He didn't stop until he ran out of stamina and here I am, I'm feeling sick.

I thought he was asleep. Ares licked my neck while I was hugging him. I am stuck again and Ares is on top of me while my legs were locked on his hips because of the fire chain that held me in this missionary position while Ares get deep inside me.

"Are you hurt?" He asked me after he stopped licking my neck.

"Not so." I answered.

"I'm sorry I got hard for your punishment. The aggression made me do it because of your actions." He said.

"I'm sorry too if I did something behind your back."

He licked my left side of my face  and whispered. "If you do that again, you already know what your punishment is."

I nodded and I don't want this to happen again. I run out of juices because of him. I was fucked hard by the wolf that I can't resist squirting it everytime he goes deep. It hurts but it feels very good.

"Take off the fire chains please. My legs and arms are numb now." I said.

"No I won't. I love this kind of position. I can see your face, feel the warmth of your body and I can hear the beating of your heart everytime I thrust inside." He said and grinned at me.

This wolf is so pervert!

I also love this position were in but I am in chains for  two freaking hours. My hands were at his nape while it was chained.

"You're so cute when you moan. It turns me on everytime I hear your ahhs." He teased and chuckled.

I wanted to hit his back but I can't. His hands again were tracing my body and he played my nipples again.

"Ares, please stop. I'm out of juices and I don't want to die kust because I ran out of fluids." I said.

He laughed and kissed me on my cheek.

"You're too cute when you're begging. Next time, I want to hear you beg for sex." He said.

"In your dreams."

"Really?"

He thrust inside and I said, ahhh! Damn this wolf! He really knows how to make me moan. It's not that I'm complaining, I love how Ares fucked me, the fucked that he's giving his best and satisfy me and also, I can feel his love too, but I'm tired now because I was held in missionary position for two hours.

"Ares, I won't beg for sex. It's really not my thing to beg for it because I know I can have it without begging you." I said.

"Owws! I don't believe in you."

"I don't care if you don't believen in me but there's one thing that I'll beg from you..."

"And what is that baby?" He asked me with his bedroom voice.

"I'll beg you to survive... to stay alive... because I don't want to lose the person that I really love so much in my life. So please promise me, to stay alive until the end." I said.

I can see in his eyes that he's serious. His eyes were filled with joy and then he kissed me passinately on my lips.

"I promise baby... I will stay alive and I'll protect you at any cost." He said.

I smiled to hear that from thenone I love. The reason why I wanted hin to promise that because, I know someday he'll choose his family over me. I'm not trying to bind him with it, I wanted to see how Ares will decide from his heart and if that happens, I'll gladly accept the fate that he'll leave me in the near future.

Fourty minutes after, Ares break the fire chains and I am released from him too. He carried me to the bathroom as I can't stand on my own because my knees were to weak. He bathe me and made me fresh again after he tainted me with his love. Right after bathing and get dressed, we went to Czar's room and saw no one.

We went down and looked for him at the dining area who was eating happily with Selene.

"Czar, are you okay?" I asked when I get closer to him.

"Good as new, Master." He said and sounded so happy.

Ares and I sat down on an empty chair and ate our late lunch. Selene was looking at me so seriously and I know that look, she wanted to talk with me privately but I can't. She'll scold me for what I did and I'm certain of that.

"Czar, what did you do to the vampire? He was confused in a sudden and didn't attack Ares who was defenseless." I asked.

He grinned at me and answered. "I used my ability, the illusion."

"What? Illusion? How come you have that kind of ability?" Ares asked in surprised.

Czar looked at me and I pretended that I didn't see him because I know Ares will ask me about it. I took the spoon and fork and calmy eat my food.

"Baby!" He exclaimed but it didn't affect me. "You gave him powers?"

I didn't answer and he kept on forcing me to answer his question. I like to tease him until he'll beg but he stopped and grabbed my neck, trying to kiss where the imprint was. I quickly pushed his face away from me and glared at him but the crazy wolf is too persistent, so at the end, I gave up.

"Not exactly!" I said and he stopped. "I enhanced their abilities and maybe Czar unlocked another ability that he had."

"And that's awesome! Did you see the face of that vampire? He's confused and lost in the world which he created." Czar said with excitement.

I was happy to know that Czar unlocked another ability for five days only. I was hoping that Dixon and Largo did the same too but I've got no news from them as they always trained themselves somewhere near my mansion.

Ares grabbed my arm and he asked me to enhance his ability. I wanted to but not today because I wanted to enhance his ability once he get all the elements. I also did the same to big brother, he got the speed of assassin after I granted him power.

"Please baby... enhance my ability too just like my friends." He kept on asking me about that.

"Not today, Ares."

"Please... if you want, I'll be your slave and I'll do what you want." He said.

That sounds fun! I wanted to take revenge from the punishment that he did to me four hours ago. That made me weak and been his bitch for that four freaking hours.

"Not now, Ares. I have another plans for you so you wait." I said and took a piece of steak from my plate.

The wolf became a cute puppy with those sad eyes. I didn't know that he had this kond of character when got rejected.

"Anyway, I haven't seen any vampire since I was a child. I thought they're hust myths." Czar said.

Same as Czar, I haven't seen one too and I don't know much of their details yet. Books are just information that will aid my knowledge but it's different when I encountered a real vampire who was about to suck my blood out from my body.

"Can you describe the vampire you encountered?" Selene asked and was interested about it.

"He's blonde, eyes were freaking red, very pale, tall, I can't say if he is buff but he's strong, and most of all, he smells like a rotten body." Czar described the vampire just exactly what I saw.

That vampire almost snapped my neck with his bare hands but, why he didn't kill me? He told me that he doesn't play with his food but from what he did, he was actually playing. He had a lot of opportunity to bite me and suck out my blood.

I noticed was silent and she's not affected. She was calm while eating and I hate this part of her.

"Did he had an emblem?" She asked.

That caught my attention when she asked that. There's something that Selene didn't tell me.

"Nah! I don't know because I was too focus on saving Master Sirius." Czar answered.

Wait.

If I should have to recall my memories in a split of seconds, I remember that the vampire had an earring on his right ear while he grabbed my neck with his hand.

"An earring... I saw an earring on his right ear." I said.

Selene had this poker face since this conversation started. I wanted to pull her tongue and tell me the truth if I had too.

"Next time, don't go on your own." Selene said.

"Sorry. I can't say no to our Master." Czar apologoized.

"Even so... I am still his right hand and I should have to know all of your whereabouts... right Sirius?"

Damn her!

I hate her when she looked at me with those glaring eyes while she grinned. She's really mocking me right now.

"By the way, why is there a vampire near the undercave?" Ares asked.

I haven't thought of that too. As far as I know, it's a taboo for the vampires to cross then pack's territory. I don't know if Ares and his friends knew about this.

"I don't know. Maybe, he was longing for Quinn's blood. He also said that Quinn's blood is tasty just by smelling it." Czar said.

"What? How can blood be tasty? It taste like iron or rust." Ares complained.

"Maybe, he wants me and make me as his bride." I gave out a joke.

Suddenly, I got a very strong grip on my left arm and the eyes of the wolf beside me was glaring with hatred. I smirked and he got pissed. He then let go but his face was totally mad.

After we had this conversation and was done with our lunch, Ares and Czar went out to test the illusion ability while I... I followed Selene where she was going.

She went down to the Magic Hall, the basement of my mansion.

"I know you're eager to know what I'm hiding, Sirius." She talked and I went in hiding. "I know you're there."

There's nothing I can do when Selene can sensed me even my magic was concealed. With the swing of her hand, a book flew to me with an open page, the chapter of vampires.

"I already read this chapter." I said.

"Yes, you are. But does it tell you the real facts?" She asked me.

Of what she said, I had this doubts that every book was written with shallow informations. I already knew the facts here about vampires.

They're the people of the night and daylight will kill them. They lust for blood and kill their prey buy sucking all the blood from the body. They had abilities too just like wolves. They blend in the society at night. And... they are the enemies of the wolves. By the sharp and strong teeth of the wolves, their body will break.

"As the most powerful witch, do you believe every text in that book?" I shook my head because I felt that not every details were in this book. "You know what to do, Sirius."

"Yes, I know." I answered.

I draw my staff and used a little bit of my power. I struck my staff on the floor and it glows accordingg to my will. The book flew up high and it resonates with my staff then, the text were out from each pages and it surrounds us in this hall.

Visions appeared about the story of the vampires and how they associated in the society before.

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.1K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...
1.4M 40.8K 47
Life for years have been easy for Nicholai. He doesn't have to worry about much. He has cars, girls, and all the attention he could ever want. Becaus...
139K 6.1K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
121K 4.5K 11
Ares Callas and his two siblings have been sold. Not only does he lose hope of ever seeing his family again, he loses hope of ever seeing himself aga...