The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Release

27.1K 389 1.1K
By Raging__Wolf

Koneko POV

I was walking down the hall after talking with Y/n. I never knew that he felt like that, I didn't even know that he could feel like that. I've always known Y/n as a troublemaker and a prankster. He's always been the type of person to think of he most ridiculous solution to something and somehow it would work. I wasn't ready to see his more vulnerable side. I had to tell Rias what he told me, then the two of them could take it from there. I smiled thinking of all of the completely bonkers things that he'd done.

Flashback

I was standing out on the track during P.E. When all of a sudden...

???: "YEET!!"

???: "Aahh! My face!"

My whole class turned to see Y/n Hyoudou and at least eight other guys from his class and a few of the girls rolling around on barrels.

Koneko: "what the..."

Y/n: "Katase, Inbound!"

Y/n chucked a water balloon at his classmate, it exploded in her hand and she was soaked and I saw that she was wearing a one piece swimsuit under her gym clothes.

Y/n: "bet you're glad I told you to wear those, huh?"

Katase: "yeah, makes things a little less embarrassing."

The group of second years kept rolling around on their barrels and chucking water balloons at one another. their laughter caused my class to start chuckling to themselves whilst we watched a few of them struggle to balance on top of the barrels.

Unfortunately, their fun was cut short by Sona Sitri, the Student Council President.

Sona: "alright, get back to class all of you!"

Y/n: "come on Sona, join in the fun!"

Sona: "no, all of you will have to cut your 'fun' short!"

Y/n: "so, we talking as short as you are, or?"

Sona's expression turned scary and she smirked at Y/n with killer intent.

Sona: "you get a five second head start."

Y/n: "you won't catch me. Your legs aren't long enough."

Sona: "..."

Y/n: "hehehe...I'm gonna start running now. Bye, short stuff!"

And In a flash, he had run off. Sona started laughing evilly.

Sona: "THATS IT!! GET BACK HERE HYOUDOU!!!!"

Y/n: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Despite the fact that he was being chased by Sona, he just wouldn't stop laughing. That was one of many times when Y/N's shenanigans were made evident.

Flashback end

I walked into the ORC and Rias saw my expression and got worried.

Rias: "everything okay, Koneko?"

Koneko: "I just talked with Y/n..."

Rias started to turn red out of embarrassment.

Rias: "what did you talk about?"

Koneko: "I asked him why he likes you."

Rias was turning redder by the second, much to Akeno's amusement.

Akeno: "Ara Ara, What did he tell you?"

Koneko: "..."

Kiba: "Koneko? You sure you're okay?"

Koneko: "h-he said that he hates seeing Rias sad."

Everyone went wide-eyed, especially Rias.

Rias: "what did he mean?"

Koneko: "he said that you have a sad expression on your face, even when you smile. He can tell that it's forced."

Rias' eyes widened.

Kiba: "so he wants to cheer her up?"

Koneko: "yeah, that's not why I'm upset though."

Rias: "then why are you upset?"

Koneko: "..."

Kiba: "Koneko?"

Koneko: "because, he looked so defeated. He looked like he had just given up entirely when I scolded him about his training."

Rias looked down to the floor, as did Akeno. Kiba also looked saddened by this.

Koneko: "I think I took it a bit too far."

Rias then pulled me into a hug, which caught me off guard, but I returned it.

Rias: "I'll talk to him next time I get the chance. I'll tell him how I feel and maybe that'll help him."

Koneko: "that's probably best. The reason he fainted was due to hiding his emotions for too long and due to exhaustion."

Rias nodded her head then looked out of the window.

Y/n POV

I got home and went straight to bed after Issei explained the situation to mom and dad. When I drifted off, I was met by the owner of the voices again.

Cykran: "you're here, good."

Y/n: "so what is this place?"

Then a female voice spoke up.

???: "this is your mindscape."

Y/n: "and who might you be?"

???: "I am Nerolyth"

Y/n: "cool, I know that I heard three of you so where's the other one?"

???: "Right here, Brother."

Y/n: "Brother?"

Nerolyth: "I apologise for Rexalian, he's a big fan of hulk hogan."

Y/n: "so, don't ask?"

Cykran: "exactly."

Nerolyth: "either way, we are the three shards of trinity. I am the shard of judgement."

Cykran: "I am the shard of Order."

Rexalian: "and I'm the shard of chaos, brother."

Y/n: "I can tell."

Nerolyth: "you really need to stop that!"

Y/n: "so why am I here?"

Cykran: "we just wanted to say hello to our new host. You possess the trinity dragon gear. However it is locked behind the three shards: the black Dragon Emperor; the silver Dragon Emperor; and the golden Dragon Emperor."

Y/n: "I see, so I basically have super powers."

Nerolyth: "not quite, however we will teach you to use your powers. For now however, morning is here and you have a long day ahead of you. Also take the advice of those girls to heart."

Rexalian: "half your training time, Brother. Do yourself a favour."

I then see my body start to disappear and I wake up.

I did as Rexalian told me and halved my training time so that it was only fifteen minutes on the weights, push ups and sit ups and a half hour run. Once I got home, I jumped into a shower and got changed. Then I scared the shit out of Issei, as per usual. Then the two of us had our breakfast and headed out to school.

Issei: "hey, Y/n?"

Y/n: "what is it now?"

Issei: "are you gonna tell her?"

Y/n: "don't be surprised if I don't have to."

Issei: "what do you mean."

Y/n: "she heard you talking about my crush on her, idiot."

Issei: "to be fair, it was Motohama that let it slip."

Y/n: "I'm going to beat the everliving shit out of him when I see the bastard."

And sure enough, when we met up with the two perverts, my fist met with Motohama's jaw and I walked ahead whilst the other two tended to their friend.

The day seemed to fly by and I sat in the corner under the occult research club at lunch time. I was happily eating my lunch like I didn't care about anything, that is, until she showed up. I didn't even need to guess who it was, I just saw the flowing red hair in my peripheral vision.

Rias: "Y/n? Do you mind if we have a chat right now?"

Y/n: "y-yeah, sure. What do you wanna talk about?"

Rias: "I heard from your brothers friend...that you l-like me. I-is it true?"

Y/n: "somehow I knew you were gonna ask that yet it still threw me off."

Rias: "please, Y/n. Just tell me if it's true or not."

Her voice was quiet and somber but at the same time, hopeful. A direct contrast to my lighthearted and sarcastic tone.

Y/n: "do you really need to ask? Koneko probably already told you."

Rias: "yes, she did. But I want to hear it from you."

Y/n: "alright then...yeah, it's true."

Rias' eyes widened and tears started to flow down her face.

Y/n: "oh shit. I didn't mean to make you upset."

Rias looked at me and smiled.

Rias: "I'm not upset. I couldn't be happier."

Her words took me by surprise and I started to tear up as well.

Y/n: "ah shit, now you're making me tear up, Rias."

I wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall and Rias then placed her hand on my cheek.

Rias: "you said that whenever you see me, I look sad...and that you want to hold me and cheer me up, right?"

I nodded my head in response with a small, warm smile on my face. Rias then spread her arms, inviting me into her embrace.

Rias: "well, now's your chance, Y/n."

I didn't even hesitate, I threw myself into her embrace and I held her as close to me as I possibly could. But then the moment had to be ruined.

Issei POV

The guys and I were walking to the old school building to hide from the kendo club again because we found another peep hole.

Matsuda: "I still think that the whole bamboo sword shit is a bit extreme."

Issei: "I'm with ya there, dude."

Motohama stopped in front of us and started slowly backing away from something.

Issei: "Motohama? what's up dude?"

Motohama: "guys, I'd suggest leaving. Like now."

I looked over to where Motohama was looking and I couldn't believe it. My brother, Y/n was hugging Rias Gremory and she seemed to be hugging him back.

Issei: "HOLY SHIT!"

Y/n's eyes snapped to where we were and I knew immediately...we were so fucking dead.

Y/n POV

I saw the three idiots and pulled away from the hug. Much to Rias' confusion.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Rias. I'll be back in a minute, but there's three idiots who need to be beaten into submission."

Rias giggled slightly and nodded, and with that, I darted off after the trio, who screamed like schoolgirls when they saw me barreling towards them at inhuman speeds with a murderous aura.

Y/n: "YOU BETTER START RUNNING BOI!! IMMA BEAT YO ASSES WHEN I CATCH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!"

The trio screamed as I caught up to them with ease and started beating the crap out of them.

About twenty minutes later, I returned to where Rias was and resumed the hug from before.

Y/n: "hey, Rias?"

Rias: "what is it, Y/n?"

Y/n: "you know why I like you, so why do you like me?"

Rias: "honestly, it's because a) you're incredibly smart. B) you never let anything get you down. And c) because I feel like I can actually open up to you."

Y/n: "how could you feel like that? We barely talked to one another."

Rias: "yes, but...remember when we were in the library? and you had just beaten your brother and his friends for being, well, them. When you came to talk to me that day was when I actually started to like you."

Flashback

Rias POV

I sitting alone in the school library reading yet another romance novel. I just liked that genre for some reason. Maybe because...no never mind. I was reading my book quite peacefully until...

Issei: "AAARGGH!!"

Y/n: "DON'T TRY TO PULL THAT SHT AGAIN BOI!!!"

Yet again Issei Hyoudou and his friends were being smacked around by his brother, Y/n. The three were known for being perverts; and Y/n was known for being very violent and also rejecting every girl that asked him out despite most of those girls being extremely attractive. Even Sona had a thing for him but he seemed adamant to not go out with anyone. I couldn't help but chuckle at their antics. the trio were trying to come up with an excuse for being near a peep hole in the girls changing room wall whilst Y/n just kept scolding them.

Matsuda: "I swear, it was just a case of wrong place, wrong time."

Y/n: "you know that I'm gonna ask Murayama and Katase about this. And they'll tell me. So you might as well just get it over with now."

Issei: "I stand by my previous statement."

Y/n: "Maofoichyea."

I have no idea what he said but it was followed up by a very loud and very painful-sounding smack upside the back of the head. After about five minutes of Issei, Matsuda and Motohama coming up with excuses and Y/n slapping them upside the head, the h/c haired male sat down at the same table that I was currently at and started reading something.

I looked up and saw the title 'The Magician' by Raymond E. Feist (good book, go read it) he looked so enthralled by whatever it was that was going on in the book.

Rias: "you like fantasy novels?"

The boy looked up and smiled at me.

Y/n: "yeah, I'm not that picky but fantasy and sci-fi are two of my favourites. I take it that you're more into romance novels?"

Rias: "yes, there's just something about them that pulls me in."

Y/n: "I can understand that. Although they're a bit hard to read when you don't have anyone that you like."

Rias: "how so?"

Y/n: "because you can't really connect with what the characters are feeling unless you yourself are in the same position. That's probably why people with crushes or with a partner can enjoy them more than others."

For some reason, every word that fell from his lips seemed like pure gold. He turned back to his book and I got up and sat back down next to him. We chatted for a while about our lives. I mostly just complained about my parents embarrassing me at every turn and Y/n just complained about his pervert brother, Issei.

Y/n: "I swear, the boy's like Rapunzel; but instead of letting down his hair, he just lets down his family."

I burst out laughing, that was honestly one of the funniest things that I'd heard in a while. We continued to talk until the end of the school day when Y/n had to go home, before he left though, he turned to me.

Y/n: "I enjoyed this. Hopefully I'll see you around. Also, if you're looking for something to read later, I'd suggest a book called 'Nakedness Weaponised' by SmartNeoBoi. Despite the name, it's a really good read, and it's funny as all hell."

I could feel my face begin to heat up and turn red. I felt like I was on cloud nine the entire time when we spoke.

Rias: "am I...in love with him? No. I can't be."

Flashback end

Rias: "but it turns out that what I thought then was the truth. I-I love you, Y/n."

Y/n POV

On the outside I was calm and collected and wasn't giving off any signs of excitement. Inside my head on the other hand was a different story.

Y/n: "YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I AM SO FUCKING HYPED RIGHT NOW!!"

Rias: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "oh! Sorry I spaced out for a second. Don't worry though, I heard you."

Rias: "and?"

Instead of giving her a verbal answer, I pulled her into another embrace and then locked my lips with hers. We spent a solid five minutes just kissing and before things escalated too quickly, we separated.

Y/n: "how was it?"

Rias: "I'm not sure, that was my first...but I liked it."

I smiled upon hearing her answer then I looked at the time and my face paled.

Y/n: "OH SHIT!! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS!!"

I jumped to my feet and Rias got up as well.

Y/n: "Rias, I'm so sorry, but I've gotta run."

Rias: "it's fine, I should get back to the clubroom, maybe we can meet up this Sunday?"

Y/n: "it's a date. Like I said, I gotta go. See ya!"

I bolted off as fast as my legs could carry me and made it to class on time, mostly by leap-frogging over people in the hall.

When I arrived in class, the trio glared at me with jealous eyes. To which I glared back with murderous intent which caused them to tremble in fear. Then the Teacher came in and started the lesson.

After school I dragged Issei home before his friends could take him 'sightseeing' and when we got to the bridge, a girl approached him.

???: "excuse me, but you're Issei Hyoudou, Right?"

Issei: "yeah, I'm-"

I cut him off and leaned into his ear.

Y/n: "I'm getting Gasai vibes from this chick, if she asks you out, don't go for it. She's bad news bro."

Issei looked at me but he trusted me since this had happened before but the guy I told "don't go out with her" did it anyway and as soon as he talked to one of his female friends, the psycho bitch went full yandere on his ass.

???: "h-hi, my name's Yuuma, Yuuma Amano. And I was wondering, are you seeing anyone?"

Issei: "n-no, I'm not."

Yuuma: "that's wonderful, in that case would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Issei thankfully took my advice and looked down.

Issei: "I'm sorry, but I don't even know you all that well, so I'm going to have to decline."

I smiled at him.

Y/n: "so this is what pride in another feels like..."

Issei: "but don't be too down, I mean, you've got a pair of knockers that any chick would kill for!"

Y/n: "...too bad it's overshadowed by all this UNYIELDING RAGE!!"

I swiftly smacked him upside the head and dragged him back home.

Issei: "so why were you getting Gasai vibes from her."

Y/n: "her acting was pretty goddamn awful, let's be honest. Not to mention, there was a killer look in those eyes."

Issei gulped, hopefully thankful that I got him out of that situation as we headed home.

Yuuma POV

What Just Happened? I thought that he'd be easy. But that brother of his is smarter than he looks.

Yuuma: "damn, that Y/n guy could screw us over, I'll have to kill him first."

Y/n POV

When we got back to the house, mom asked how our day was.

Mom: "so how many times did Y/n have to slap you?"

Issei: "only twenty six times."

Dad: "that's a new record! I think Y/n's method is actually working."

Y/n: "you doubted me?"

Mom: "no, dear, it's just that your method is a bit extreme."

Issei: "he did beat the crap out of me at lunch time though."

Mom: "what for?"

Issei: "because my friends and I interrupted a moment."

Dad: "oh I feel like this is gonna be good."

Mom: "a moment?"

Y/n: "I'd suggest finishing your dinner before I fuse your head with the table, shit-for-brains."

Issei: "I-it's nothing. Don't worry about it."

Mom: "Y/n, let him speak."

Y/n: "fine, but I'm gonna go shred for a while."

I headed upstairs while Issei explained that I have a girlfriend now. I started to play 'Godless Times' by Rings of Saturn and I heard mom exclaiming downstairs.

Mom: "HE WHAT!?"

Y/n: "it's gonna be a long night *sigh* I'm just not gonna come out of my room until tomorrow."

Issei: "Y/n? Mom wants to talk to you."

Y/n: "piss off, Cock Puppet."

That was basically how the rest of the night went. When I finally got to sleep, all I could think about was that embrace. I smiled to myself and drifted off into dreamland.

Cyrkas: "the kid's got a devil as a girlfriend, given his bloodline, she'll be the least of his worries."

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 362 20
Issei Hyoudou the direct son of both Ddraig the welsh dragon emperor and Tiamat the chaos karma dragon. 600 years after the events of the great war...
7.2K 113 10
Hey guys! Welcome to the third addition to my High school DxD Series! It has been ten years since Trihexa was sealed away by sirzechs and the rest of...
321K 4.8K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...
25.3K 509 8
Y/N Hyoudou, the most popular boy in Kuoh Academy, who is the boyfriend of Rias Gremory and also the wielder of a powerful Sacred Gear, that is one o...