My 7 Hybrids & Me / BTS hybri...

By Candysugarush

" Uhh ? " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundred of thousands of universes . This story is in one wh... More

♤♡Intro/Explanation♢♧
♧♢♡♤~PROLOGUE~♤♡♢♧
♧♢♡♤ Wild Boy ♤♡♢♧
♧♢♡♤Smooth like a snake♤♡♢♧
♤♡♢♧Délice & Café♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Dark and Pain Victims♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Malicious Desire♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Genetic & Carrot ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Hope's Day ♧♢♡♤
♤♢End of Introduction , Transition to Arc 1 ♡♧
♤♡ Blooming Romance ♢♧
♤♡ Kuma's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Open your eyes ♢♧
♤♡ The forgotten past ♢♧
♤♡ April fool's day ♢♧
♤♡ Rise of the Revolution ♢♧
♤♡ All-out Attack! ♢♧
♤♡ Hope vs Despair ♢♧
♤♡ Blueberry's Day ♢♧
♤♡ And The Curtain Fall ♢♧
♤♢ End of Arc 1 , Transition to Arc 2 ♡♧
♤♡ Protag's Day ♢♧
♤♡ A new day for us ♢♧
♤♡ The Schmitt Siblings ♢♧
♤♡ Warmth of a Family ♢♧
♤♡ Forgiving or Rejecting ♢♧
♤♡ Bunny's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Leader's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Mochi's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Handsome's Day ◇♧
♤♡Aw shit here we go again ♢♧
♤♡ Summer's Day ◇♧
♤♡ Take Our Time ◇♧
♤♡EPILOGUE◇♧
♤♡Quatrième de Couverture◇♧

♤♡ The Rules Changed ♢♧

7K 308 98
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

I runned outside of the room and took the stairs while holding my slipper in my hand searching for Jimin. I saw him plopping himself on the couch between Hobi and Jungkook, Jin was sitted on the other couch and was chuckling at the scene of the fox tormenting the bunny.

But he stop his laugh when he saw me standing behind Jimin with a deadly aura, holding my slipper above my head , ready to strike it down on the malicious male skull.

And I was about to if it wasn't for the news on the TV getting our attention.

" ...And now we just get image about the attack of the Government Parlement, the President was having a important meeting with all the ministers about the case of stray hybrids. They were attacked in the middle of it . All camera footage were destroyed so we don't know what happened but they are all dead, people said that animals had burst into the lobby causing a huge amount of panic- "

Then the screen start to glitch and next the channel switch to a video. Which shown Yuki.

(I was too lazy to do the art so I did some edit but we don't care as the original character look exactly like Yuki except for the color that's why.  )

" Hmm...Is it broadcasting ? ...Okay good, so I know you're all confused so let me tell you, I hacked the system to broadcast this live in all the state. Now let's me introduce myself, I'm Yuki Schmitt, but you better know me as 《The Ice king》that one drugs lord that was sent to jail months ago . You must wonder why I'm doing this so I will tell you.

I'm the one who organised with my friends the attack on the Parlement. Let me tell you that now that there is no authority, I will applied my laws because it's a coup d'état :

First, Hybrids are now the equals of human. Any form of discrimination or violence against them will be now punished .

Second , the death sentence is now abolished, if a Hybrid commit a crime he will have the right to have a proper trial with a lawyer.

And third, I know that hybrids are watching right now and are not totally convinced, that's why I won't be the one leading this country but a responsible and trustful hybrid who are one of my dear friends. I will have nothing to do with the politic of this land now .

Now that everything was said, it's time to celebrate a new and hopefully brighter Era!

Also people that were reported to be abusive owner or had performed violence against hybrids are going to get a visit from the police ~ Bye ! "

And with that the news went back and the journalist were as confused as everybody on the set .

~☆~☆~☆

Namjoon ,Yuki and Yoongi came back and we start to party but this time at the club Yuki just bought for the event and so now we were dancing in the loud sdeliciouspace while drinking refreshing and delicious beverage .

I was sitted on the couch in the VIP side sipping my orange juice while watching Yuki completely drunk and dancing not far away . It was quite peaceful when suddenly I feel the couch shift because of additional weight. I glanced beside me and saw Namjoon getting rid of his tie and his two first buttons were undone .

I could see his muscular chest , and I would lie if I say that it didn't have effects on me . Hey is it me or it's getting hot here ?

" Hey Y/n . "

" Hi Joonie, are you enjoying yourself? "

" I sure do , don't you want to dance? "

" Nah I'm fine by myself but I wouldn't mind some company. "

" Then I would like to apply. "

" Oh ~ The president want to spend time with me ~ "

" I'm still not over that, like he the boss told me I was going to be the president when he was done with his live . I wasn't expecting this and honestly it makes me nervous. "

" That's why you're drinking more than usually? "

He didn't respond and looked at the carpeted floor . I bring my hand to his cheek and let my thumb carress his smooth skin  , his eyes locked with mine.

" Namjoon, me and the boys will always support you . If anything, you're the most fitted for this role. If Yuki choose you, that means that he believes in you and we all know that he never made mistakes when choosing. "

" Thank you Y/n , that's why I love you so much hehe... "

I just giggle and let my head rest on his chest while pulling him into a hug . He passed a hand in my hair and kiss my forehead. Honestly I never had enough of him .

~☆~☆~☆

At 2 a.m , we went back home and all dragged our exhausted bodies upstairs to our respective room . I was about to enter mine when I noticed Jungkook behind me .

" Something's wrong Kookie? "

" Hum... It's just that I was wondering if... Can I sleep with you tonight? "

" Of course! "

I smiled as I let him enter before undressing myself to put my pajamas, I have forgotten that Jungkook was in  the room and realized that I just gave him a free strip-tease. His cheeks were pink dusted and his lips were slightly parted, as for his normally doe eyes , they were hooded with something, a familiar glint in them .

He undressed himself letting him only in his boxer. I was laying on the bed and he crawled in top of me slowly, sensually, almost erotic. His ears were occasionally moving as his eyes were looking at each centimeters of my body and longing on my lips. He gradually let his toned chest down to collid with mine as his lips collect with mine. His soft breath mixing with mine was making me completely euphoric.

" ...You don't know how much you affect me... "

With that he pushed his head in the crook of my neck and his teeth nibble the tender skin , obviously letting a mark. Satisfied with the result , the rabbit pushed himself off and laid beside me pulling my body for cuddle.

" I truly love you Y/n , and it's only the beginning of a long story. "

♤~♡~♢~♧                                       ♧~♢~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice*

Yeah I'm back , short chapter I know but I'm trying.

For those who are interested, the character in the media is Rantaro Amami but I did some edit so he look like Yuki.

Also as you know , I love seeing my readers fall into despair so when you're going to see the ending of the book you will all go at me like :

Stay tuned for more! ~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 75.8K 66
Pak Y/n wonders this world alone. She lost her family from a very young age and just her sisters a few years later. Humans were becoming extinct and...
155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
146K 5.7K 65
" Welcome to Pastela !~☆ " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° A young girl is given the chance to live in a world between dreams and reality after an in...
81.7K 1.2K 30
A girl named Y/N that is 5 years old was abused by her family and was thrown out from her house, she ended up in an orphanage. From that day on she...