Tony Stark's Daughter [1]

By Stark_2023

BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know... More

Cast
(Avengers)
Chapter 2: Avengers Initiative
Chpater 3: HYDRA?
Chapter 4: Reindeer Games
Chapter 5: Chit Chat
Chapter 6: Lady Hope
Chapter 7: "I know a lie when I hear one."
Chapter 8: Coulson
Chapter 9: "I f*cking promise."
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: The Battle part 2
Chapter 12: The Battle part 3
Chapter 13: Romeo
Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa
Chapter 16: FlashBacks
(Ironman 3)
Chapter 18: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 19: Bucky Barnes
Chapter 20: Who's Maya?
Chapter 21: The Mandarin
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Loki?!
Chapter 24: Chad Davis
Hope's File
Chapter 25: "War Machine rocks with an X, all caps."
Chapter 26: Gary Needs Ton- To Be Quiet About it
Chapter 27: What Should I do?
Chapter 28: The Alleyway
Chapter 29: The Alleyway part 2
Chapter 30: The Alleyway part 3
Chapter 31: Trevor?
Chapter 32: Extremis
Chapter 33: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 34: It's a Trap
Chapter 35: HYDRA Misses You
Chapter 36: I Will Never Join
Chapter 37: "Take 'em to Chruch."
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 41: See you soon
Chapter 42: Asgard
Chapter 43: Infinity Stones
Chapter 44: ...What?
Chapter 45: Soulmates
Chapter 46: Back to Earth
Chapter 47: Gifts
Chapter 48: Long Time, No See
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Chapter 50: Project Insight
Chapter 51: Sam Wilson
Chapter 52: Nick Fury
Chapter 53: He's My Mission
Chapter 54: Arnim Zola
Chapter 55: Highway Part 1
Chapter 56: Highway Part 2
Chapter 57: Best Friends
Chapter 58: Staying Hidden
Chapter 59: Helicarriers
Chapter 60: Aftermath
Sequel
Hope's Updated File
Note
Sequel is up!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Chapter 15: Bad Nights

13.5K 317 153
By Stark_2023

I woke up covered in sweat. Why? I can't remember. I just remember the pain... the fear. I don't know what it was... but I was scared. I ripped off the hot blanket and sat up. I rubbed my face to wake me up. I looked over to the alarm clock beside my bed.

3:21 am

I groaned. I stood up from my bed and slowly made my way to my bedroom door. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen. I walked past all the boxes. We're moving to Malibu. Dad built a private house somewhere in Malibu a while back. He just added his suits in it. I grabbed myself a glass of water. I heard something from the work lab. I took one last drink and sat my glass on the counter. I knew he was awake. He don't sleep much... even after all that has happened.

It's been a week since New York and Dad hasn't had a good night sleep since. I walked downstairs. I watched as Dad worked on his new suit quietly. I think he's on Mark 11, which is crazy! He made 3 suits in a week! I realized it was too quiet. Where's the music playing softly? He usually plays music softly at night, not to wake Pep or me. He looked extremely exhausted. I sighed. Dad jumped as he spun around to see me. He smiled, which I know was fake.

"Hey kid." He put down his screw driver and turned his attention to me. I crossed my arms and gave him a look. He caught on. He sighed. I walked over to my chair. I sat down. Dad leaned against the table, head in his hands.

"You need to sleep." I spoke up after a moment of silence. He chuckled lightly. I tilted my head.

"You sound just like Pepper..." he shook his head. My eyes softened. He sat up straight as he stretched. He groaned.

"Dad... are they bad?" I asked with concern. Dad looked over at me. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"They... they seem to be getting worse. I don't know what to do Hope. Ever since the portal... New York." Dads voice hitched. I was about to tell him to stop, but he shook his head. "Ever since that cave, my life has changed. Ever since I went into space, I haven't had a good sleep. I've put you and Pepper in danger many times. The dreams keep coming and I can't do anything about them. I-I can't focus most of the time. I-."

"Sir's heartbeat is increasing at an alarming rate." J.A.R.V.I.S 's voice spoke up.

"Dad calm down." I was now beside him. His breath was beginning to increase and a very thin layer of sweat appeared. He was gonna have a anxiety attack, but he's starting to calm down. "Just breath... in, out."

He followed my breathing as he closed his eyes. His shoulder were still tense. I rubbed them gently. He slowing relaxed. His eyes still closed. He shook his head, waking himself up. He's having flashbacks about New York. Pepper and I want him to go to a doctor, but he won't go. His egos still as big as ever. I asked J.A.R.V.I.S to keep an eye on him for me. Record anything out of the ordinary. I asked him to run diagnostic, but he hasn't told me. I think Dad told him not too.

"Think about all the good things. You have become less selfish-."

"Gee, Thanks Hope." He rolled his eyes. I chuckled, but then frowned.

"Dad... none of this is your fault. I have no idea what I would do without you. When you disappeared... I thought you were gone. I was so scared you wouldn't come back. When you did... you changed. You became someone who would sacrifice your life for someone else. Steve said your not the person, but you are. You sacrificed your life for the city. You saved us. We won because of you. Pepper and I don't care about all the danger, we still care about you. You are our family. You are all we have. It's always been us. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You took care of me, after all these years. It's my turn to take care of you. Come sleep with me. I can keep the dreams from coming, but just for tonight. One good sleep. Please."

Dad stared at me longingly. I didn't wait for an answer and walked towards the stairs. I looked back and noticed Dad still sitting. He looked down at his suit. I glared. I turned him back around towards me with a wave of my hand. He rolled his eyes. He nodded with his hands up in defence.

"Alright... I guess I can sleep..." He stood up and made his way towards me. I walked up the stairs. I heard him clap off the lights. I walking into my room and grabbed an extra blanket and pillow. I placed them on the bed. I'm going to make it look like I'm sleeping on the bed too, but I'm not. I have to stay up... to keep the dreams at bay. I know I should sleep too, but I want Dad to sleep. He deserves it. Dad walked into my room and throw himself onto my bed like a child. I rolled my eyes. He took one side and I took the other. He sat cross cross, waiting for me. I turned to face him and closed my eyes.

"Don't fight it." Was all I said as I waved my hands. I felt heat in my hands. I connected with Dad. I looked through his mind and found his memories. His dreams. I tinkered with them so he couldn't see them. Dad gasped.

"What are you doing!?" He asked panicked. I smirked as I pulled away. I'm still connected to him. I have to be in order for the dreams to stay put. His eyes widened as he stared at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I could feel something. I felt whatever you did..." he shuddered. I stood up and pointed to the bed.

"Sleep." I demanded with a stern look. He just rolled his eyes and laid back. I turned the light out. The only light was from the Christmas lights I had hanging up around the room. I... I was scared of the dark. I know it's funny, but I can't be in the dark. Or electric things. Like that electric stick dad poked Bruce with... those freak me out. I don't know why. Maybe something in my past? I sat down on my bed. I laid back. I wasn't going to sleep though.

"You know... I think I do have an idea on how much I mean to you. I care about you a ton. Same with Pep. You two have changed me, for the better. You two taught me that I'm not alone. I love Pepper. She has been with me from the very start. And you, I love you too Hope." His voice echoed in my room. I smiled.

"Well, I love you... and I hope you don't forget that..." I whispered softly. He chuckled. He hummed as his breathing became slow and even. He's asleep. I laid there for a few minutes. I feel like that phrase means more then it seems. I stood up and grabbed my phone and head phones. My phone was different then the normal Stark phone. Dad made one just for me. Which is awesome!

I walked out the door. I went into the living room. I laid down on the couch. I rested my arm behind my head. I opened my phone and went onto Instagram. I had 29.7 million followers. I post pictures of Dad, Pepper, and I together. I sometimes post some with Happy, but he thinks I shouldn't because it's not professional. I rarely post videos of Dad and I in our suits. And some... embarrassing videos of Dad. I have the video of when he first started building his foot thrusters. He flew into the wall and Dum-E extinguished him. He wasn't even on fire. I chuckled softly as I remembered.

I follow about 30 people. All celebrities. Like Kelvin Heart. He's funny as hell! Bastian San, I loved him in the movie "I, Sonya"! He looks like someone I've met before, but if I met him, I wouldn't forget. He's tied as my Celebrity crush. I mean, how can you not love this man. He's the whole package! He is such a meme too! He's so childish! Handsome! I also follow Dad's look alike, Roberto dowey Jr. He looks so much like Dad it's crazy! And Timothy Huddleston... he's my celebrity crush! He's frickin' perfect! A pure gentleman, handsome, kind, generous, handsome, secretly a bad boy, wouldn't hurt a fly, and did I mention Handsome! He looks like Loki... Loki's hot too. The world doesn't deserve him! I just... I just can't. You have no idea how much I secretly freaked out when I met him. Oh my god!

"Jesus... I need to stop..." I chuckled as I turned off my phone. I silently squealed as I remembered when I met Huddleston. He so polite compared to all the other boys I know. I felt a pain in my head. I groaned lightly as I placed my head on my forehead. I felt something trying to push against the barrier to Dad, but I pushed it away. Nope! Not tonight! I curled up as I opened my phone up again. I connected my wireless head phones to my phone. I turned on my music and pressed shuffle. I smiled as I started to move to the beat.

🎶🎶

Hail, (hail)
What's the matter with you head?
Yea aah

Hail, (hail)
What's the matter with your mind and your sign?
An a oh oh oh

Hail, (hail)
Nothin' the matter with you head baby find it, come on and find it

He-e-ell
With it baby cause your fine
And your mine
And ya look so divine

Come and get your love

🎶🎶

This song just makes me wanna dance! I don't know why, but this song seems so familiar. Like it means more then I know. I moved my head to the beat of the song with a smile. The next song came on.

🎶🎶

Dirty!
Rotten!
Filthy!
Stinkin' rich!

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
What a sweet surprise

Taste so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie
Yeah!

🎶🎶

I stood up and played my amazing air guitar. There's no way I'm sleeping tonight! I banged my hands to the beat as I held onto my air drumsticks. I smiled as I lip synced the words. I learned to love Dad's songs. Right now, I'm in the zone. I thought of that vine where this guys in the shower. He's like, I don't sing in the shower, I perform. Even though I'm not in the shower, I thought of it. Time to start a world tour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 58K 35
Every family has demons, but none of them seem to scream as loudly as they do in the Stark family. Tony Stark is known for many things; a father...
14.4K 451 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...
62.8K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
80 16 16
Hope Clark is the adopted daughter of a wealthy family in New York. One day some men's comes for her and attacks her, Steve Rodgers and James Bucky...