Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ

11.4K 404 372
By astertataricvs

William was exhausted for today's events, he did as what Magic Knights should do; to protect the citizens of Clover Kingdom and do some paperworks that he needs to approve. So for tonight around 11:30 in the midnight, he strutted towards his designated room to get some rest. Approaching his chamber, he opened the door and started to remove the robe he was wearing. The remaining clothes he wore is his Golden Dawn's uniform, he decided to change into his sleeping attire later after he stargazed just like what he usually does before going to bed.

As William entered the balcony of his room, a soft breeze of the night gushed his body. The Captain smiled at the rejuvenating sensation and forgot all the tiring things that he's carrying on his shoulders. William holds the railings of his balcony as he stares at the dazzling scenery above him. The stars which shining brightly as the moon gives light to his surroundings. While William relishes this peaceful moment, he suddenly heard a voice singing to which it caught his attention.

"Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true."

William was fascinated at the voice of the woman singing. It's a perfect song for this wonderful moment as he gazes at the stars. He was curious whose voice it was and he really likes the beautiful sweet voice of hers. The Golden Dawn's Captain only listened to the song while he stares at the night sky, he doesn't want to interrupt this peaceful moment and it really helps him to rest and relax. Although William wants to know the woman's identity, he restrains himself from searching for her and he knows that he will possibly find her soon since the unknown voice is only within their headquarters.

"Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true."

For the masked Captain's dismay, the song came to an end. William was still hoping for the woman to sing a new song but to no avail, the sweet voice was now gone and the only thing that he can hear is the rustling of the leaves and the wind blowing. He looked underneath his chamber and roamed his eyes to possibly see a shadow or a figure however, there's no trace of what he was looking for. Therefore, William went inside his room and closed the balcony.

He decided to change his attire and sleep. He removes the gaudy mask that the Wizard King had given him and place it on the bedside table. William switched the lamp off and lay down on his comfy bed. As he stares at the ceiling to get himself to sleep, his mind suddenly drifts at the sweet voice that he heard earlier.

The mysterious voice really intrigues him and he wants to know who's behind in that siren voice. He wants to meet her and compliment her for having a beautiful voice and for giving him a rejuvenating feeling for the exhausting day that he had. Hence, William decided to look for the unknown woman whether he had many things to do for tomorrow, he really wanted to thank her and know who she was.

The next day, William is in his office; doing some paperworks. His mind can't remove the song that the unknown woman sang. It's really a wonderful song that it keeps on playing inside his head like a broken record, added by the girl's enchanting voice.

The Captain was cut off from his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door's office. The tree magic-user consent the person to enter which it was you to be exact, with your friend behind you.

"Captain, we accomplished our mission in the Royal Capital," you salute, earning a nod from the purpled eye Captain.

"Good work, (Name) and (Friend's name), you can have your day off now," William softly said to which you two saluted in sync.

"Thank you, Captain!"

As both of you left his chamber, William stared at the door. He enlisted you and your friend in his list where he presumes that either the two of you were the mysterious woman he was searching. However, it's really tough for him to find the girl when there are many female members present in his squad. He can't possibly assume every Golden Dawn girls to be the woman he is looking for. It's hard to look for that woman if he doesn't have any specific plan to search for her. That's why once he heard her voice once again, he would definitely find her.

•••

As the night arrives, William went to his room as soon as possible. This is the first time he was excited to get in his room immediately, and the reason for it is because of a certain woman who keeps on popping in his mind. When he finally reached his room, he hastily walks towards the balcony to hear the sweet voice again. However, half an hour had passed, there's still no sign of a voice singing and the scenery is dull because of the clouds blocking the beguiling moon and the twinkling stars.

William sighed as he deemed that probably the woman just wanted to sing yesterday and won't repeat it again. The Golden Dawn's Captain stared at the sky, feeling disappointed.

As minutes pass by, the thing that William desired to hear suddenly came making his eyes shot open and quickly shift his head side to side to look for a figure of the mysterious woman.

William didn't waste a second to search for her, hopping from his balcony to the grassy ground of their headquarters. He looked around while the woman is still singing.

Minutes of searching for the mysterious woman, the lyrics of the song had come to an end and the sweet voice already disappeared. The masked Captain was distressed; still, haven't found the woman. William halted on his tracks and clenched his jaw.

It's a shame that he didn't know the person behind that enchanting voice. That woman really interest and intrigued him, he slipped the opportunity that was given to him. But, how can he possibly find her when there's no sign of a single bit shadow spotted in his surroundings. Despite that the voice was loud and clear as if the person was only near the area; he still can't find the unknown woman.

'Where is she even hiding?'

"Captain?"

William was interrupted by his thoughts when he heard a girly voice behind him. He spun his body to face the woman and only to find you wearing your casual attire. William's eyebrow arched, thinking to why are you roaming around in this hour. Everyone was supposed to be in their designated rooms; resting for the exhausting day that they have. However, some idea popped inside his head; he surmised that you're the mysterious woman with a very beautiful voice.

William shrugged his thoughts, what if you aren't and you just passed by at a perfect time where he was also looking for the woman. He can't assume quickly just because you're in the area... but, his intuition says that; what if you're the woman he's looking for? He needs proof to convince his intuition if it really is true. He needs a piece of evidence.

"What are you doing here, (Name)?" He asked looking at you intently.

"I was roaming around when I suddenly saw you. By the way, what are you doing here, Captain?" You asked back with slight confusion in your expression.

William can't decipher if you're lying or not. He was observing your gestures and how the way you act to tell if you're really lying. But you're actions and your eyes were telling that you're sincere to the words you have said. Now the Captain was confused, he can't believe this situation can make him think deeply. This conundrum was really stressing him out but he can manage.

"I'm taking a stroll, you should be in your chambers right now. It's really late," he answered to which you only elicit a nod for the Captain.

"Copy that, Captain but..." you trailed, hesitant to ask William but manage to question him anyway. "Are you looking for something? Since I saw you that you're in a rush."

William's jaw clenched, well he can't blame you if you saw him like that since it was veritably blatant to how the way he acts a while ago. He really was desperate to meet the mysterious woman that keeps on lingering in his head, that's why he's in a rush to find her before the woman can slip away.

"Am I? I'm just searching for someone," he answered you genuinely. He doesn't want to lie because it was the truth, and also there's a second reason to why he straightly answered her question; to see how would you react to his statement. But to his dismay, your response shattered his assumption when you only nodded your head and smiled at him.

"Is that so? I guess I need to go to my room now, Captain, have a good night. If you'll excuse me," you politely said as you started to saunter away where William was.

The tree magic-user only stared at your retreating figure as his mind battled to what he must believe or still trust his intuition.

But William's dedication didn't vacillate, he will still find the unknown woman and more importantly; he will keep his eyes on you starting from now on.

•••

As what William had promised, he was discreetly observing your every move that you do. It's been four days since he last heard the unknown woman's voice and William was still waiting for her to sing her usual song but to his dismay... he didn't hear her ever since he looked for her.

As usual, the Golden Dawn's Captain was inside his office as he scribbled down on the papers that piled on his desk. Although he was desperate to see the mysterious woman; he still won't slack from his duty as the Captain of the strongest squad. He still had enough time to look for her but what's more important for him is his responsibility. Just because he can't get rid the woman off in his mind doesn't mean he can slack off. William still has his sanity.

As he was engrossed to scribbling on the paperworks, he heard a knock from his door and he called them to come in. There revealed Langris, the Vice Captain; the said man trudge to approach him and handed him the papers that were given him by one of the advisors of the Wizard King.

"This is all, Captain," Langris said as he salutes to indicate that he was going to leave.

But before the spatial magic-user could step outside his office, William spoke. "Langris, were you here last Friday?"

"I am, what about it Captain?" Langris asked back as he was confused to why he's asking his whereabouts.

"Did you perhaps... heard a voice during midnight?" William didn't glance at his subordinate and his eyes were still glued to the piled paperworks that he needs to finish.

The Vice Captain arched his eyebrow, "No, Captain. Are we haunted or something?" Langris snorted but William's expression remains impassive. This caused the known sadist frown at his superior's indifference.

"That's all, you can take your leave," William bestowed him his kind smile and Langris only nodded his head then left his office.

The purple-eyed Captain stopped from writing and elicit an exasperated sigh. He was keeping his eye on you these past four days to know if you're doing some suspicious moves but... he didn't receive some evidence if you really were the woman. You're not making a strange act to confirm his assumption; you're just doing what a normal Magic Knight would do. Furthermore, he was still waiting in his balcony to hear the sweet voice that can wash away his exhausting day. But much to his dismay, he didn't hear her once more after how many hours he waited.

William was utterly frustrated.

Several hours later which makes their duty as a Magic Knights were done for today and he's done with the paperworks. William decided to go to his room for him to rest and if luck would be on his side; he wants to hear the beautiful voice again. William was expecting that if he would meet the mysterious woman, he wants it to be you. So that his suspicions were absolutely right same as his intuition.

The Captain entered his room's balcony again, the night breeze greeted his body as he walked closer to the railings. Just like what he usually does whenever he's going to wait for the song again. William closed his eyes as he feels the cold breeze gushing through him.

"Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved."

William's eye fluttered open as he once again heard that familiar voice that he was yearning to hear. In a split second, the masked Captain hastily jumped from his balcony and searched for the girl.

"And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true."

He intently listened to the song then tracking where it was coming from. William observed around until he can find an unknown figure within the area.

"Will help your dreams come true."

And at the last lyrics of the song, his eyes spotted a woman under the tree facing her back at him while the moonlight was radiating on her. William quickly marched at the woman and he can feel the anticipation he was feeling. Is this the day where he could finally see the woman behind that beautiful voice?

As he approaches her, the woman slowly spins her body to face the masked Captain. When their eyes locked, William was stunned to see the woman in front of him.

"(Friend's name)?" A hint of disbelief was evident in his tone.

William can't really believe that the mysterious woman was actually your friend. He presumes that you're the one behind that siren voice but it's authentically not. It's crystal clear that you're not the one in front of him now but instead, it's your friend. Does his intuition was wrong in the very beginning? But his guts tell him that it's not so why now? His intuition is superior so he would never be wrong especially that he trusts his instinct.

"C-Captain? What are you doing here?" Your friend stuttered upon seeing her superior.

William was actually disappointed and... he's disappointed because his intuition was wrong and... you're not the one he was expecting to be.

"I heard someone singing, is it you?" William calmed his nerves and softly inquired your friend. He doesn't want to show her that he's upset over something that he didn't anticipate to be.

"Y-Yes... did I disturbed you, Captain? I-If I am, I sincerely a-apologize," (Friend's name) bowed at her superior, but William gestured her that it's alright.

"It's fine, you should be in your chambers right now, (Friend's name). You have a really wonderful voice, you should rest," William ordered your friend to which she nodded; complying her Captain.

"Okay, Captain... have a pleasant evening," she said then she marched away leaving him behind.

William let out a heavy breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose. This is the first time he felt disappointed, he really can't believe that his intuition was wrong. However, he was still hoping that it's just a misunderstanding and you're really the one who's behind that voice. William was exhausted for tonight and he didn't have any mood to talk to anyone and just wanted to rest. Therefore, he started his journey all the way to his respective room; feeling distressed.

Meanwhile, to you, you feel relieved once the coast is clear. You were really grateful towards (Friend's name) since she obliged your plan from pretending to be you as the one who was singing within the headquarters. At first, she was opposed to your idea since you like your Captain for the longest time. You don't have the courage to confess to him due to the specific reason; you don't have the guts and you were shy.

How can he possibly like you? When you two were not even interacting quite often and you would only talk to him if it's about the mission. You're already contented and your day would be complete by just seeing William and how he flashes his kind smile to everyone that causes your heart to melt.

Moreover, you know how stressful William was because of his responsibility and duty as the Captain of Golden Dawn. Although that he's always refreshing in your eyes, you can distinguish inside him that he's being weary. He's also a human you know? He needs to rest too and relax.

Recalling the day where William was looking for you, you can't contain the nervousness bottling inside your being. You were mentally panicking and shrieking since you don't know what would you say once he founds you. To tell you the truth, you really devised a plan to sing a song near his room since you're aware that he's exhausted for his hectic day again as the Captain.

You want him to loosen up a bit so you decided to why not sing a song for him? You've always seen him every midnight in his balcony gazing at the enticing scenery above him. You can't help but admire how gorgeous he looks while the moonlight was illuminating his body. You can even felt how your cheeks flared because of how handsome he looks. You really can't contain liking William with all your heart.

That's why, when you knew that he's looking for you... you're still not ready to confront him and tell him that you're the one singing near the area of his room. But inside of you, you were really happy and you can feel the tingling sensation in your stomach when he was looking for you. But still, you don't have the courage for him to see you just yet, nevertheless, you asked for some help to your friend to pretend to be the woman he's looking for. You really have a hard time to please your friend since he knows that you like William and you're being a coward for running away and concealing yourself from your only love.

"I just wanted to decompress the heavy responsibility that he was carrying," you muttered as you went to the gazebo of your headquarters garden. When you finally reached the gazebo, you closed your eyes and sing the song that you're singing for William.

"Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved."

'I really love you, Captain William,' you thought.

"And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true."

You opened your eyes and your lips tug upwards once the song was over. "Someday, if I already mustered up my courage... I'm ready to confront you, Captain."

"You don't need to, (Name)."

Upon hearing a familiar voice, your lips hang open and gasped because of astonishment. You hastily turned your heels to face William and your heartbeat thump at a very fast pace.

"C-Captain? W-What are you doing here?" You stammered, still shocked that the masked Captain caught you.

You didn't sign up for this! You're still not ready!

"I'm not really contented from the revelation I've got earlier, it doesn't seem right and I know my intuition is never wrong," William answered and scooted closer to you. Once he was satisfied at the distance, he halted in his tracks and flashed you his usual smile.

"I know you're the one who's behind that voice, (Name)," he smirked causing your blush to intensify.

"E-Eh..."

"(Name), denying isn't necessary anymore. I already witnessed you singing so lying to me is futile," he remarks making you lower down your gaze because you can't contain the pounding of your heart.

"You really have a wonderful voice, I hope I can hear you sing again even if I already knew who you are," William pats your head causing your body to flinch because of the physical contact. You quickly lift your face to observe his features and you see a gentile smile formed in his lips.

"I really wanted to thank you for making me listen to your enchanting voice, I really wanted to meet you, (Name)."

"I... C-Captain..." you stammered. Your mind is battling whether you will confess to him tonight or not, you don't have the courage and it's unexpected for you that he would already find your identity. But his gaze was intoxicating you that you really wanted to say it to him.

"What is it?" William retracted his hand on your head as he waits for your reply. Biting your lower lips and gazing down, you closed your eyes and suddenly grabbed his hands that make him surprised at your sudden move.

"I-I really love you, Captain!" You confessed in a high pitch tone. Your heart was incredibly beating fast that it wants to burst out inside your chest. Your eyes are still closed and you don't want to see William's reaction, you might pass out because of embarrassment. And you prepared yourself from being rejected by the honorable man in front of you, how can he possibly like a girl who he barely knows? And William is not the type of guy who wants to get involved in romantic relationships, he's a busy man and he doesn't want to waste his time over petty things. He's the Captain of the strongest squad for goodness sake!

"I-I'm sorry Captain! Let's just-"

"So do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He interrupts and your eyes shot wide open upon hearing his statement.

"W-What?" You said in disbelief, jaw hanging open.

"I said let's go on a date tomorrow," he repeats and chuckled at your dumb expression you were making.

"E-Eh?" You're still shocked and your mind can't process to what he was saying to you. Your mind is fuzzy right now and you can feel the burning sensation upon your face.

"I'll wait for you in my office after lunch," he says and closed the distance between you two. Then suddenly much to your surprise, William kissed you on the forehead making you blush profusely and wanted to pass out in an instant.

'CAPTAIN WILLIAM JUST KISSED ME!'

"I'll see you tomorrow, (Name). Have a sweet dream," he softly chuckled and he walks away leaving you behind with a stunned expression plastered on your visage.

"WHAT?!" You shrieked once your senses had finally come back.

'I HAVE A DATE WITH HIM TOMORROW?!'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

QOTD: Who's your favourite Black Clover characters?

Mine's Asta, Langris, William, Yuno, Julius and Yami. But honestly, I love them all 😂

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 58
Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite characters ? Join me in this fanfic book a...
6.8K 206 36
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I DO NOT ALLOW MY STORIES TO BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. I DO NOT POST ANY STORIES IN OTHER PLATFORMS. ~××~ ♡✎ ❝ Sor·row·ful ❞ ✎♡ ...
9.8K 202 35
Hello Shimmy here . This is one of my first fanfic, thank you for reading it. It is a high school AU of black clover inspired by side stories of the...
30.4K 496 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass💀) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...