Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

By iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... More

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and ZerΓΈ
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-ZerΓΈ
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 30| A Twist

1.5K 33 71
By iAkarini

Chapter 30| A Twist
—Somewhere

"Seeing you in person...you look creepy as fuck." The man with black hair and beautiful turquoise orbs said with his hands in his pockets. His body seemed to be covered in scars and stitches that held the skin together.

"Wow! You're a friend of the amazing Hero Killer: Stain, right? That's so cool! Let me join too!" The girl with golden blonde hair and eyes beside the man cheerfully shouted, putting her hands by her face.

"Kurogiri, send these brats somewhere random. It seemed like the two types I hate came as a package. A snot-nosed brat and a asshole who doesn't even understand respect." The slightly younger boy in front of the two muttered in a scratchy voice. "His" hands seemed to be all over his body, including one blocking his face.

"Wha?" The blonde girl titled her head, still with that cheerfully grin.

"Now, now, our guest went through a bit of trouble to meet you. If all fails, let's at least hear them out, Shigaraki Tomura. The bookkeeper here went through quite a bit to get these two here." The man known as 'Kurogiri' responded in a calm manner.

"Here me out, I don't care what you do with these two, Mr Blackmist. Just pay the money and I'll be outta here." The man said, smoking a cigarette. "And might as well listen to their intros, yeah?"

The golden hair girl was Toga Himiko, a villain that committed some well known crimes, as well as a suspect for many gruesome bloodshed murders. Her intention was to 'make the world a easier place to live in' and wanted to be like Stain.

While the man with the jet black hair, was less known. But taken some of the Hero Killer's traits as well.

"Don't know about this. You're really letting this insane chick join?" The man said.

"Woah, woah there buddy. Even the insane little brat introduced herself. At least spit out your name, you're an adult aren't you?" Shigaraki shook his head.

"Right now...I go by 'Dabi'" He responded.

"Not your nickname. Real name."

"I'll tell you when it's time." Dabi dodged his question.

"I thought I recruited three? Not two," Shigaraki rubbed his chin. "Trying to fool me, huh? I may never been to school but I'm certainly ain't dumb."

"He's on his way, he's finishing some stuff up." Dabi replied, looking over at his female companion.

"Yep! He's going to be here anyyyy minute now~!" Toga smiled. "Hopefully in blood! He looks way cooler covered in blood!"

"Guess your wish is granted, Toga." A male's voice chuckled.

Everybody in the room turned their heads to the doorway, where a man with a figure similar to Dabi's. His drenched, ivory locks were parted to his left with the sides faded and shaved. The man's crimson red eyes matched the crimson substance known as blood.

He wasn't heavily scared like Dabi, but did have a few on his arms and a noticeable one on his left cheek. But his silver chain earring on his right ear definitely was recognizable. Not to mention his looks could charm their way to a woman's heart.

"Hey, pass me a towel will you? Some asshole not only nicked me with a rusty pole, he threw a bucket of goddamn water too."

Kurogiri passed the man a towel who used it on his hair.

"Name?"

"I go by Kasai."

—In Class

"Fuck off. I already mastered my quirks." You rolled your (E/C) hues at the ash blonde who had his usual scowl.

"At least mine is rarer, unlike yours. Literally, even icy hot has it." Bakugou smirked, confident that he had you for sure.

"Hey, at least I ain't a exploding hedgehog." You snickered as his face darken a few hundred shades.

"At least mine doesn't have fucking Satan horns or whatever type of those are. They're literally like those Halloween candles but horn shapes." He threw back.

"Better than a Hedgehog." You shrugged as the two of you arrived to class at the same time. Almost immediately, a hand pulled you to the side.

"Oh my god! You guys are dating?! How come you never told us?!" Mina's eyes were big as baseballs at you.

Behind Mina was literally all the girls in the class with creepy smiles.

"Now..tell us all about it." Urakaka grinned a eerily one.

"Yeah...tell us all about it." Momo joined.

Holy shit...

"We're not dating?" You had a puzzled look, either that was a bad idea or a really really stupid one.

"Then how come did Deku say the two of you walked to school together..huh?" Urakaka said.

Fuck.

Over at Bakugou's side wasn't any better.

"I knew you were into Akari-Chan!" Kaminari shouted with a goofy smile.

"Holy shit, you were right for once Kaminari!" Sero laughed, then patted Bakugou on the back. "Just kidding, we've been waiting for this moment for a while now."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY LIKE SHORTIE?!" Bakugou shouted, his face slightly red.

"Apparently you." Todoroki calmly and bluntly stated from his seat his bi-colored eyes meeting angry crimson ones.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER-"

"I had not fucked any mothers." At this point, Todoroki was messing with and mocking the ash blonde. Bakugou's face went red. Either from anger or embarrassment.

(I'm sorry, I just remembered this meme and thought I would've been fun if I added it in xD)

There was a moment of silence before everybody in the room bursted out laughing like maniacs. Especially you.

"Y-You're the b-best, Shou." You said between laughs. He smiled gently and nodded.

"OHHHH, TODOROKI IS GONNA STEAL YOUR GIRL BAKUGOU!!" Kaminari shouted.

"Make your move, Bakubro." Kirishima patted the ash blonde on the shoulder.

"No fair. Akari-Chan's the only one with the succubus vibe." Mineta sighed as a pair of (E/C) orbs were like daggers to the back of his head.

"Say that again again and I'll personally track you down and murder that grape head ass of yours." You threatened with a scary tone of voice. "Like I said, I done it once..and I'll do it again."

The short boy gulped as he hid behind some of the taller guys in the class trembling with fear.

"D-Demon." He stuttered.

"Thanks." You laughed a more sinister laugh as Aizawa walked in the room. Everybody started walking back to their seats, some with a grim expression.

"Stupid Shortie." You heard the ash blonde mutter.

"Hedgehog." You whispered back.

" 'Morning, about the End-Of-Term-Exams, I hate to say that some of you failed..." Aizawa sighed as Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Satou looked disappointed in theirselves.

"And...EVERYBODY'S GOING TO THE FOREST LODGE!!!" Aizawa whiped our His creepy smile/grin once again.

"WHAT A TWIST!!" People shouted, shocked.

—A few minutes later

"Since tomorrow's free and the exams are over, let's all go shopping together everybody!" Hagakure cheered.

"Akari-Chan! You should come with us!" Your best friend smiled at you.

"Can't." You shrugged. "I have work."

"Too bad Shortie, I just told you fucking boss you need a break." Bakugou threw you your phone as you caught it in confusion.

"How the fuck did you get my phone?!" You shouted.

"You left it in my room, you fucking idiot!" He yelled back.

Immediately, Shouto stared at Bakugou.

"Wow, that's bold." Shouto bluntly stated as people's' face went red.

"I ship it." The girls mumbled to each other.

"It's not like that!" You hid your face in embarrassment, oh how much you wanted to disappear into thin air.

"Bro! That's pretty manly of you!" Kirishima teased.

Oh my god, this class...

—The Next Day; Your POV

"She lives here right?"

"Yeah! She told me once!"

"These apartments are really new! I wonder how big Akari-Chan's closet is.."

I was about to walk down the stairs until I heard and saw them right below the set of stairs of mine.

"AKARI-CHAN!" Ochaco waved at me the moment she saw me.

"Oh hey..." I was a bit confused.

I don't think I invited them over here...did I?

"Sorry to come uninvited." She bowed as a apology. I immediately reassure them it was fine.

"You might wonder why we're here today..." Mina smirked as Momo and Hagakure were holding up bags from a popular store downtown.

"Yeah..? Why?" I had a bad feeling.

"We brought you some clothes that would be wayyy better than the ones you always wear. No offense." Mina laughed as she motioned over to the bags.

"I brought some music stuff we could jam to during it." Jirou said.

"It's going to be fun, ribbit!" Tsuyu joined in.

"Uh...w-what? Should I be scared...?" I asked as Momo was hyped about this, she's was pretty much sparkling.

"Nope!"
—Your Bedroom: 2nd Person POV

"They're not pretty." The scars were almost all over your petite body.

"That's okay, we all have flaws!" Urakaka gave you thumbs up for being brave and showing them the scars.

"Yeah..thanks."

"Now, we'll wait in here while you change into these in the bathroom! Hurry though, you're only in your bra, you'll catch a cold!" Momo smiled, handing you a stack of clothes, ranging from overalls, dresses, to crop tops. And bottoms of course.

Holy shit, this is going to take us a while. I'm so fucking glad I went out earlier.

"Too plain." Momo shook her head.

"Too fancy." Urakaka said.

"Not your style with the cowboy hat, ribbit." Tsuyu shook her head.

"Okay, who the hell brought the bunny suit?" You crossed your arm as everybody in the room was trying to hold in their laughter at you wearing a goddamn bunny suit.

"AHAHAHAHA!!"

"Minaaaaaa...."

"Sorry! Sorry! It's cute though..." she pouted.

"Yeah, go wear it for Eij." You teased as she exploded in a sea of red.

"That's what you wear all the time, eliminate all the hoodies." Jirou pointed out.

You groaned. "But I look like shit in dresses. Just look at all these exposed scars!"

"Let's take it in small steps then. Try the Was overall dresses, see if you're okay with those." Momo suggested.

"Okay..." You replied as you left the room.

"Akari-Chan's really strong..." Urakaka said suddenly as everybody nodded.

"She was in a dark place before this, huh?" Jirou sighed, referring to your faded but still visible lines on your wrists.

"That's why we're here right? To thank her for saving us from those villains earlier this year?" Hagakure questioned.

"Mhm, we need to let her know that we're here for her." Momo agreed.

Although they saw them, they knew better than to ask. After all, it was personal.

"Oh my god, you're a goddess." Mina blurted out as you laughed.

"Mina's right! You look gorgeous in that!" Urakaka clapped.

"Woah! Bakugou-Kun would jaw drop the moment he sees you!" Hagakure jumped up and down.

"W-Wha?" You went red.

"Agree, ribbit."

"Momo or Mina, one of you can do her hair right?" Jirou joined in, pointing at your (H/C) hair.

"Hehe...of course I can." Mina smirked.

"Fuck......." You swallowed hard. Either this was turn into a disaster or...a even bigger disaster.

—At the Mall
"Where the hell are all the girls?!" Mineta drooled, earning a few glares from the guys.

"Sorry it took so long!" Mina shouted from the distance.

"Ribbit, this is going to be fun." Tsuyu smiled as she saw Tokoyami.

"This place is huge." Jirou looked around.

"Wow, they kind of came dressed up." Kaminari who eyed Jirou.

"Huh? I think we're missing Akari-Chan." Kirishima counted, missing one girl from the class.

Everybody started counting the girls in their class, only five. They were missing you.

"She's right here." Momo smiled, gently pushing you forward towards Bakugou's orbs.

"Shit...I fucking hate you guys.." You muttered.

"We love you too." Urakaka giggled at your childish behavior.

You were finally in Bakugou's view wearing a Korean styled overall dress, never had he seen you in a dress before. Other than your younger years.

"I look weird..." You mumbled to yourself, avoiding any eye contact.

"You look fine, Shortie. If anything, fucking Deku over here is the strangest one! WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?! A HOUSE?!" Once again, his oversized ego came rushing onto the scene. You smiled at the brief sentence, it was the closest thing to a compliment he would ever say.

This is such a fucked up fairy tail...
——
(A/N) THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THE 1K!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME!! 😭😭💕💕💕💕

I'll probably have a special chapter coming up soon hopefully!

Btw, thank you so much izanami_senpai for supporting me since almost the beginning! You're an amazing person! Ily with all of my heart for being such a great friend and supporter!! 😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 990 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
93.5K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
88.4K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
14.6K 274 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...