Sound Waves (Avatar: The Last...

By GoldenSapphire2

Princess Himoko of Omashu's life changed when the Avatar visited her city, for the better or worse she doesn'... More

Chapter 2 - Water
Chapter 3 - Dai Li
Chapter 4 - Comrade
Chapter 5 - Everything and Anything
Chapter 6 - The City
Chapter 7 - Moonlight
Chapter 8 - What Lies Ahead
Chapter 9 - Drowned
Chapter 10 - Order
Chapter 11 - Identity
Chapter 12 - Heir
Chapter 13 - Tunnel Vision
Chapter 14 - Reunion
Chapter 15 - Innocence
Chapter 16 - Tall Tales
Chapter 17 - Indoctrinated City
Chapter 18 - Palace-Arrest
Chapter 19 - Reflections
Chapter 20 - The Lady of the Lake
Chapter 21 - Daffodils
22 - Blistering Crystals
Sound Reflection

Chapter 1 - Last Letter

1.7K 64 3
By GoldenSapphire2

=.=

Dear Sokka,

You are wondering where I am right now, and why I didn't say goodbye.

I am safe, if that is what you are worried about.

I can't tell you where I am or why I left, or where I am heading.

Or what happened to Karlie, what I did.

I can't tell you anything sadly.

I wanted to tell you that- That we can't be together, even though I still like you, I still care about you, it's too dangerous to be with me right now, and I'm sorry that I had to tell you in a letter.

I won't forget about our time together, the good times where we were actually happy, and the bad times when we were confused on what this whole relationship thing meant to us, our struggle to come to terms with it, and just when we were both settling in, I had to leave.

I'm sorry, I'm so terribly sorry not to only you, but all of you. I- I only had time to write one letter, so please let the others read this to.

I promise you that I am safe, that I'm not hurt, that- Well I guess I can't promise you that, because I am uncertain of what tomorrow brings.

Things may change in the future, we could be together again maybe, but I'm not gonna let you wait for me, with bottled of feelings. I don't want to put you through all of that, so, I want you to find someone. Be with someone Sok, find someone who is better than I am, someone who doesn't have as many problems as I do.

Promise one last thing for me Sok, please stay as you are, so when we do meet again, we can be partner's in crime all over again.

Love, Himoko.

=.=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 50 6
(ᴀᴅᴊ.) ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ, ʀᴀʀᴇ, sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟᴏᴜs "ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇ." "ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜʏ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ...
65.3K 2.2K 16
The second book of Legend of Gyawa. A sixteen year old girl sucked in Avatar: Last Airbender. Only she is the avatar, she must learn Earth Bending. S...
Cursed By E.

Fanfiction

1.9K 72 18
Growing up, surrounded with mankind, Y/N figures she is just like them, until she finds out the truth of her kingdoms' past. Will her strength and a...
6.9K 147 23
A year has passed and so much has happened. Fairy Tail has disbanded but now they're back together again, and now things are as peaceful as before. H...