Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Part two of greed island?

25.6K 633 1K
By Jello13e

3rd POV

"Welcome to the room of choices." A white-haired lady announced.

"Hey, you're the one who we met before we went into the game!" Got shouted in recognition.

"Indeed I am. I have come here to give you three a choice. There is a secret optional part two to the game. You don't have to do it, but it will be an interesting adventure if you do go. What will be your choice?" She asked Bisky, Killua and gon who looked at each other a bit confused but excited nonetheless.

"What would be our goal for the game?" Killua asked unsure of this.

"The goal of the game is to collect items in that world. Whenever the system recognizes an item, you will see it glow a tint of blue and it will say, 'Card spotted.' Your goal is to collect all the items which you will transfer to your binder. Once you have collected all the cards you say 'HunterXHunter' to return here." She explained.

They thought for a moment. Gon did need to go find his dad, but then again in the recording, he did say that he should always be up for an adventure. He did make this game after all. Maybe there will be a hint to where he is in this second part of greed island.

"Let's just go, Killua." Gon said with a smile. "It will be fun. We would also be able to train more and get more experience."

"I'll follow you wherever you go." He shrugged his shoulders, slightly smiling at his bubbly friend. They both then turned to Bisky. "How about you, baba?" Killua asked with crossed arms.

"Sure. There might be new stones I can collect too." She smiled, deciding not to punch him for the first time.

The white-haired lady nodded in understanding, "Ok, but first put on your new rings. Those will act as your new binders. The same rules apply with the only difference being that there are no spell cards and the conversion time once you first attain the card is eight hours, not a minute." She said, pushing some buttons on her floating desk causing the floor beneath the three to glow. "Good luck." She said, zapping them away into the other universe. "Ging, your son has grown quite well." She muttered to herself, remembering his powerful and bright aura.

Killua, gon, and bisky landed on thier butts in front of a two-story house, each with a credit card and house key in hand. "This is interesting," Killua muttered.

"Book" Killua said, holding out his hand. The speaker then announced in a robotic voice, 'This is your house which is paid for by the game. The currency here is different, so we gave you credit cards with money. Please spend wisely. Enjoy.'

"Let's go inside," Bisky said excitedly unlocking the door. It was a nice place. Carpet floors, a nice kitchen which was open to the living room had a flat screen TV, fireplace and leather couches.

"Whoa... this is sweet," Killua muttered. "We didn't even have to pay for this either." He smiled.

Killua and gon found the carpeted stairs behind the couches. They both looked at each other. Killua smirked evilly, "Race ya!" He yelled, running up the stairs.

"No fair! You got a head start!" Gon shouted while zooming after Killua.

Bisky, on the other hand, was in the kitchen, fascinated by the different countertops. This countertop was made out of black and white marble which is something she never saw before.

Killua ran upstairs. There were five doors. Three were bedrooms while there was one bathroom and a side closet.

Gon then leaped for Killua, making them both fall on the floor with Killua hitting his face. He let some bloodlust leak out, but it didn't scare gon one bit because he knew Killua will never kill him, but he would punch him to leave bruises, so he ran.

Gon sprinted down the stairs, back into the living room where he was met with an angry fist to the head. "No running in the house! I don't what you two knuckleheads to break anything." She scolded Gon. Killua watched from upstairs with a smirk on his face. Gon pouted, sticking his tongue out at Killua.

BONK!

"Itai!" He shouted, holding his head in pain.

"Repeat what I said." Bisky scarily threatened.

"No running In the house." He moped, crossing his arms like a kid. Bisky then released the poor kid back to his friend.

"Wanna go find some cards now?" Gon asked Killua who came downstairs. "Sure." He shrugged with his hands in his pockets. "Bye Bisky!" Gon shouted, smiling for his new adventure.

Gon was running outside, leaving Killua a little behind. "Can you figure out more about this world while I watch Gon?" He asked her.

She nodded her head, grabbing her keys, walking towards him. "I was planning to a while ago. Just make sure Gon doesn't break anything and if you do, don't get caught." She said locking the door.

"Let's go Killua! I smell salt water nearby! I think there's a beach!" He shouted, waving at him.

"I'll be there!" Killua shouted back, leaving Bisky to research the new world they are living in.

Killua and gon ran to the beach which had a greenette standing on a pile of trash, screeching.

The boy soon went limp with exhaustion causing him to fall off the mountain of garbage.

Gon jumped in the air, grabbing the boy. He was tired and confused. "Who are you?" He grumbled.

 Allmight, in his hero form then walked into the conversation. "Hello, there young one." He said smiling at gon. Then turned to his soon to be successor, "My boy! You cleaned up the entire beach! You really went plus ultra! Nice work. You should be proud." He continued smiling which was beginning to irritate the white-haired boy.

"Your smile is creepy. Stop it." Killua said with his arms crossed. 

Izuku gasped, dramatically flaring his arms and legs around in horror which leads to him falling on the floor. "Allmight!" He yelled, looking at his favorite hero. His role model. His mentor.

Allmight was agape at this boys lack of respect. Surly the boy would know that he was the symbol of peace...right?

"Much better. Now we gotta go work now." He said grabbing the back collar of gons ridiculous green jacket, dragging him.

"But Killua! I wanted to be friends! You know you dont always have to be so mean." He pouted as the silverette dragged down the beach, near the water which was now sparkling clean.

"We have a job to do. I wanna collect some cards already." Killua said throwing gon on the sand.

"Fine."

Card spotted. A little voice chimed in their head. They both loomed out for anything glowing. It was the heap of trash. "Well, I guess we're lucky," Killua said grateful that the work was already done.

Killua touched the heap of trash that was glowing. The pile suddenly transformed into a card which he soon put into his pocket

One card collected. They both heard the voice, meaning that gon should have the card too, but... killua and gon looked at izuku... they would have to check that theory later.

"Woah! How did you do that?!" Izuku yelled, astonished. "What's your quirk?" He asked.

Gon looked at Killua in confusion then asked, "What's a-" 

Killua then slapped a hand over his mouth. "Magic" Killua answered. It was the only logical thing to say since they don't know about quirks and magic is a joke to most people. 

Izuku didn't look satisfied with the answer though. Neither did Allmight. 

"Sorry about this, but we have to meet up with a friend of ours," Killua said, dragging gon away, still covering his mouth as he was trying to ask Izuku another question. "AHHHHHH!!" Killua screamed taking his hand off gons mouth, holding it, checking the damage.  "Why did you bite me?!" Killua yelled.

 "I couldn't breathe!" Gon yelled. 

"Oh...sorry?" Killua raised his hands with a shrug. 

Gon then chased him around the beach while screaming like a pterodactyl.

'What the heck?' Allmight and Izuku wondered.

"Well, you should start heading to UA. The entrance exams are going to start soon." Allmight said to Izuku. 

"Entrance exams for what?" Gon asked as he stopped chasing Killua who he couldn't catch.

 Don't know about the UA entrance exams?" Allmight asked confused how these boys don't know him or UA.

"Were foreigners who just came here. We don't go on the internet much. Heck, this dude was raised on an island, while, I was raised on a mountain." Killua said wrapping his arm on gons shoulder who smiled sheepishly.

"Hmm... ok." Allmight shrugged, believing them. They didn't lie, but they didn't really tell the truth either.

 Izuku then fanboyed, "The entrance exams are for the best high school to become a pro-hero. If you manage to  get in, then you can go on internships and have training from pro heroes who will be your teachers."

"So we can take a class to train and get stronger?" Gon asked, getting exited about this school.

"Yes, if you get into the hero's course, then you have professional combat training with a pro-hero," Allmight answered.

"I wanna go Killua. It sounds fun!" Gon cheered with determined eyes burning into his friend's soul. 

Killua knew that they would be digging themselves into a deep hole where they have to do assignments and essays, but they had training time. Although it seems society wouldn't like it if Gon practiced his jajanken in his backyard.

"Fine." Killua sighed. 

"Yaaaayyyy!" Gon cheered. 

"Your so weird," Killua muttered as Gon dragged him towards izuku who started talking to the greenette named Izuku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.4K 37
One unlucky pick, that's all it took to get Killua sent to the future. A future where the Zoldycks are no longer fearsome, a future where the power s...
26.7K 609 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
22.1K 498 35
an x reader story where you are an NPC in the greed island arc plotting against Killua and Gon! little did you know you just walked into Killua's unk...
774K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...