Finding Love Again...!!!! (Co...

By NamrataVerma7

Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you... More

Happy Birthday munchkins
Act of Kindness
Happy Birthday Princess
New Client
Something about Her
My life, Their ways
Lost and Found
New Bond
Udaipur Calling
Welcome to the Rajwada
Sparks fly, and I know that!
The Lost Crush
kids: Our Blessings
A Promise to Heal
Reliving the Past
Match Making
The Journey and Our Stress Busters
Longings and the Past
A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One
Announcement
The Outbreak & The Assurance
Which Ways To Choose
Let Time Heal
Apologies
Daddy for a Lifetime
Together, we can solve any Problem!
A Strike From The Past
Family Time
The Evil Eye
Dramatic Twists
Her Assaulter
Our Sudden Wedding
The Angry Bird
My Grumpy Bride
Two Hot Heads
Cuter Than Cupids
Our New Beginnings
Rolling Eyes And The Kiss
Home Sweet Home
A Night To Remember
Guilty
Apology Tricked
Let Me Be His Father
All Is Well
Who Could That Be
Character Casts
Not An Update But Important
Knock Of An Evil Past
Confrontation
The Face Off
Remember That I Am Her mother
Let's Live In The Moment
Moments Of Love
Day Spent Like A Dream
Crushed Hearts
Troubled
Their Culprits
Blood-Shed
Cursed
Confession & Confusion
Forever Us
Blooming Hearts
Epilogue
A Glimpse At Love : Bonus Chapter

Sadly, we only can share our sorrows!

10.3K 494 5
By NamrataVerma7

Akira's pov

What is wrong with me!?!
Why did I have to open my mouth infront of Mr Rathore!
I have to maintain a distance with him! The way he looked at me at the party and later today....i couldn't stop myself from this stupid advice of mine. I don't know what inclines me towards him......may be I am just thinking too much!

Arrraaagh!!!!

Now, what's done is done!
I just wanted to pack our bags and leave.....now that the engagement is over! But Smriti and her taayi maa sa had ordered us to leave with them, or tomorrow. So, I have to wait till this night gets over! Phew!

I think, I need to make few calls at the studio. They were expecting me today itself.

I walked out of my suite and called my assistant.....she sounded panicked. I asked to relax. She updated me with the upcoming deadlines and commitments had we had.
And Oh Boy!
I really have to rush before all the orders go out of hands.
I was walking aimlessly, talking on the phone, suddenly I saw a dim light coming of a very isolated part of palace. I had not been to this part of the palace with Smriti or any other staff.

Did you know, Curiosity killed the cat! And I guess, I am that cat right now!

I saw a huge door with this big golden bolts and it was ajar....I knocked and peeped inside. The sight infront of me was depressing!

What was Mr. Rathore doing here, in this isolated part of Palace. He seemed full drunk. For a moment I thought, I should turn away but the way he was passed out on the Mahagony sofa, I had to help him.

What is with him and drinking, anyways! Why this man was so full of himself that, he couldn't attend to his priorities!!!
Hey Aki! Stop being so judgemental! He might have his own reasons.!

Yeah! Whatever!!!!

He was mumbling something, and I couldn't hear a thing!
He tried looking at me, as if to recognise....but the alcohol....Damn!
He obviously could not!

This is why, I hated drunkards so much!

I extended my hand towards him to hold and get up. But he couldn't seem to understand. He looked onto my face a little bit longer for some reasons, frowning and I could care less!
I thought to call Smriti but decided against it. Poor thing had already been through so much because of this man! So, I shook him at his shoulder and he came out of his la la land. I asked him to take my hand and get up.

Oh! It's you! Why do you have to appear now, afterall I have been through.! Han? - He asked in a low voice

I could not understand anything...so I said - Hey! Listen, it's no time to talk, ok! Come, let's get you to your suite. It would not look nice, if you again created a new scandal.
Here, take my hand!

How can I! Akira, how can I, now!?! - He retorted

Woah! He does remember my name! And what is with these blabbering? What is his problem, Han!

Do you want me to call Smriti at this hour to get you?
Now, I don't have entire night for this, please!
Let's go! - I said in annoyance

You never have time for me!?! Why? Even, that time also, you had left me...just like that...without a word! Why Akira!?! - He asked with pain evident in his voice

I put my hand on his shoulder and said - Listen, we will talk about it later Mr Rathore. First we have to get out of here!

He jerked my hands roughly and said - No! I want my answers now!

You know, since I have met you, I always felt strange beats in my heart. I could not understand why but now I know!
You have grown up into a beautiful woman, Akira! How could I not recognise you?
It's You! It was always you! How could I Forget you?
You had my heart all these years and I did not have a clue! How is that possible...tell me na!?! I wanted to bring entire world under your feets. But alas!!!!

I have no idea what nonsense this man is talking about!

He continued, this time holding my hands - You know what, you are responsible for this state of mine. Hadn't you left that night....I wouldn't be lost!

And, now it's too late! I have nothing left inside me to give to you!
How fate played so cruel to me!
I was always the unlucky one! - He said with tears at the bay of his big eyes

What are you talking about Mr Rathore? - I asked in a daze almost whispering

He sighed and whispered - You don't remember!
It's fair enough, I deserve this!

Listen, you are not in your senses....you don't know what you are talking...or who you are talking! Please let's leave, it's late! - I tried to put some sense in this drunk Rathore

Late!!!! Ofcourse it is late...too late infact! - He chuckled

And you think I am not in my senses, han!
He dragged me towards him with a sudden force and came dangerously close to my face, this breath fanning my lips.

I felt uncomfortable with the proximity and my heart throbbed. And in a reflux, my eyes were shut tight!
I could feel his lips at the corner of mine's. My breath hitched!

After a minute or so...I felt the warmth distant and I opened my eyes only to come face to face with this drunk man.
I quickly turned my face away, startled.

You still think I am not in my senses? Provided I stepped back just now!!! - I was brought back to reality by his words.

This guy is definitely weird!

I am destroyed Akira! By HER!!! Have you ever felt that you want to get rid of something so bad that it hurts! I did not deserve all this!
What was my fault Akira, tell me...that SHE stabbed my heart so bad! You know, I Loved HER!!! With all that I had but she told me, that was not Enough! How Cruel!!!
How I wish I hadn't met her...that she hadn't left me with my little 2 months old baby crying, in my arms. I am drinking to forget my past and move on but I just can't.

I needed to comfort him.

You are trying too hard to forget her! You have to completely let go of your past if you truly want to move forward. All I can say to you is:

Cry.Forgive.Learn.Move on!

Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. - I said!

Did you forget HIM? - He asked wiping my tears which I need not bother

I was taken aback by his sudden question. But it was true, I did not have the answer to that.

Have I completely forgotten my bitter past? Am I ready to move on!?!

Thought So! - he replied

It is easy said than done! I told everyone that I am trying but they just don't seem to understand! It's very frustrating.

Should I tell you a secret!?! - He said with glint of mischief
You know, all of them back in the Palace, want to settle you and me! They want me to marry you and provide each other the complete family.....our own complete family.

Well, how about that!?!

What the HELL! Mr Rathore you are drunk! You don't know what you are talking. I have had enough of your non sense.! Now, just Stop It already! - I yelled

This is why, I am drinking! My life is not as simple as it looks Akira!
I have become a complicated man!
What they don't know is that we two can never share our future together.
I am a hollow man inside out. How can I promise you to those vows we take in a marriage.

I am sorry Akira! I am truly sorry for this trouble!

How I wish I could go back in my past and correct my mistakes. But I can't!
Then how They think that I can make new memories with you and our kids.

Sadly, we can only share our sorrows together!

I am doomed! Save me Akira! Save Me!

With this, he completely passed out.
I had no other choice but to call Smriti. So I did!
We both helped him to reach his room.

And I can tell, Smriti has questions for me.
Well, even I have questions for her!

How could they think of setting us up!
Do I look so vulnerable!?!

Time to resume the cold Akira!

Guys! Here I am, with a brand new update. Please read my story and keep it a thumbs up by voting.
I will be honoured!
See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.9K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
584K 38.3K 41
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
366K 11.5K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...