The Lost Fairy

By goldendragon225

Over 400 years old, part of a secret scientific experiment by that era's Magic Council. F/n L/n, a wanderer... More

Chapter 1: The Hurting Hero
Chapter 2: The War Begins
Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival
Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 5: Lost Shirt
Chapter 6: Trains...
Chapter 7: Womanizer M/N?!
Chapter 8: Break The Ring
Chapter 9: M/N's Anger
Chapter 10: New Home/ Nightmares
Chapter 11: Ninja
Chapter 12: Truth's Revealed
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar
Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas
Chapter 15: Edolas M/N
Chapter 16: Return To Earthland
Chapter 17: The Cloaked Man On Tenrou Island
Chapter 18: The Power Of A God
Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip
Chapter 20: An Ancient Dragon Slayer
Chapter 21: Focux
Chapter 22: Neptune Vs. The God of Dragons
Chapter 23: Pushed To The Limit
Chapter 24: Horace and Bora
Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers
Chapter 26: M/n Vs. Thor
Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity
Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God
Chapter 30: We Don't Trade Lives
Chapter 31: The Light Alliance
Chapter 32: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin
Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2
Chapter 35: Pandemonium
Chapter 36: Dragon Force
Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue
Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!
Chapter 40: The Party
Chapter 41: We have a pool?
Chapter 42: The Eclipse Spirits
Chapter 43: The Sun Village
Chapter 44: Love
Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins
Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n
Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice
Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon
Chapter 49: The Will
Chapter 50: Father and Son
Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy
Chapter 52: The Dragon God Returns
Chapter 53: A Darkness Within
Chapter 54: Ankhseram
Chapter 55: Neptune's Final Atonement
Chapter 56: Armageddon Part 1
Chapter 57: Armageddon Pt. 2
Chapter 58: Broken.
Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer
Chapter 60: Wood God Dragonslayer
Chapter 61: A Broken God
Chapter 62: Magnolia

Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies

2.1K 52 9
By goldendragon225

Lucy POV

Rockwell: "That is property of Miss Heartfilia. Give it back to her immediately."

Byro: "This is Zentopia's property, not some girls."

Your POV

I arrive at the tomb and see Natsu, Happy, Romeo, and Lucy all running towards... BYRO?! The Hell Are They Thinking?!

Dan: "No Lord Byro! You Can't Use Divine Arrow Against People! It'll Kill Them!"

Lucy POV

As he fires the arrow at us, I see Coco? What is she doing?! She'll be killed! But then, there's a flash of a bright white light... And when I open my eyes again... I see him, M/n. standing in front of us, his hand extended, shielding us from any attack.

Byro: "What?"

Dan: "H-he blocked it..."

Coco: "Who are you...?"

Byro: "The Dragon God... So, then I see you have achieved a new array of powers, there is no way you could have blocked that attack before..."

You: "How dare you hurt my friends simply because I am not present... You'll pay for that Byro. I'll make sure of that."

Your POV

I look over as I hear Coco speak. She was talking to him like this? I didn't think she had it in her. But then, Byro's staff begins glowing, and he raises the pointed end above her head.

Lucy: COCO!!" I look between the two, then, as Byro swings down. I grab the staff of the blade, avoiding the actual blade itself.

Byro: "What?"

Erza: "Impressive." I turn back to see Erza had arrived.

Lucy POV

Rockwell: "It seems you didn't need me whatsoever. Although to be completely honest, I did not think you were going to make it in time to stop that attack." He said walking up to M/n's side.

You: "Thank you Rockwell, I owe you one."

Rockwell: "Good, then teleport me out of here."

You: "What? Why?" He points towards Byro, and I see the clock piece begin glowing, then visions swirl in my head.

Erza POV

I look on as everybody covers their ears... But then I hear screaming, screams of agony. I look over and see M/n on his knees with his hands covering his ears, screaming out.

You: "AAAAAHHHHH!!" He screams in a high pitched scratchy voice. His pupils had shrunken and I could see veins popping out all over his body. "STOP IT!! MAKE IT STOP!!" He screams, banging his head against the floor. I could feel his magical energy draining, as the clock's energy grew.

Your POV

'Time ticks forward... F/n... do you hear it? Do you hear the ring of the clock? Time's ticking little buddy...' I hear the voice of a little girl say. W-what do you want? I say, even speaking in my head was hard with that damned clocks ringing. 'Death, of course!' she says giggling. W-what the hell...? Then the clock stops, and I hear talking, but I couldn't understand it. It was like a different language. I could hear the words but nothing made sense... Then, fighting begins... I look around... And see people from, the Oracion Seis? I stand back up, as everything begins making sense again. I shake my head and focus in. I look around and see the speedster, the Poison Dragon one, and...

You: "Erigor..."

Erza POV

I look over as M/n begins making his way towards us. Although, he looked incredibly pissed.

Erigor: "Ahhh... The Dragon God, I didn't expect to see you here after the condition you were in only a day ago." What?

You: "So, was all of that just a charade to keep me in the dark on what was truly going on?" He laughs and tilts his head.

Erigor: "You are correct, Dragon God. Oh, and us Neo Oracion Seis, well, we "took care of" your friends who were there." I immediately feel M/n's power fluctuate, then it begins rising rapidly.

You: "What. Did. You. DO?" He asks viciously.

Erigor: "Well, there's good news and bad news... Good news is you can see them anytime you want... But the bad news, you'll have to kill yourself to get there." M/n's power explodes, I look over and see M/n with a strange wavy and sparkling aura around him. "Interesting..."

You: "Erigor..." He growls out. "I'll Make You Suffer" And with that, he jumps at him, completely ignoring his attacks.

Erigor: "What?!"

You: "I'LL KILL YOU!!" He screams as he punches Erigor into a wall of the tomb. Then Racer kicks him into he ground, only for M/n to scream and jumps back up at him. "Stay Out Of My Way!" He screams as he grabs Racer by the leg and throws him onto the ground as Erigor charges him. "Stay Down!" He screams as he turns around and punches Erigor, sending him to the ground.

Midnight: "Impressive, you are far stronger than before."

You: "Shut Your Mouth." M/n orders at him. "I'll get to you once these 2 are dead." A ball of white energy forms in his hand, only for the clock to begin ringing again. M/n immediately falls to the ground screaming in agony as his aura cuts off and his energy falls drastically. This clock... It must be a weakness of his, I've never seen him go down like that so easily... Then, Erigor and Racer get back up gingerly.

Midnight: "Come on, we have what we came here for, and the only one strong enough to hold his own against us has fallen.

You: "You... Bastard..."

Your POV

I wake back up in what looks like a guild, but from what I could tell, it wasn't Fairy Tail. Then I look over and see Erza and the others all talking to Lucy about something. I groan and stand up, but fall to the ground instantly.

You: "The hell?"

Erza: "M/n!" She runs over and helps me up. "Are you ok?" I rub the side of my head and nod, but something wasn't right in my head, I-I couldn't stay standing, and not because anything hurt, it... it was like I had lost my sense of balance... This is weird, I've never felt so weak before...

You: "That clock... I need to destroy it..."

Erza: "M/n, you are in no condition to do that right now, look at yourself. You can barely stand, and fell over after taking a step."

You: "That clock... it's evil... It must be destroyed." I say standing back up again. "I am the protector of this world." I say seriously. "And these Oracion Seis people need to know their place. It's my job to teach it to them." I step forward, only to feel like gravity was crushing me. "Ah!" I scream as I hit the ground.

Erza: "M/N!" She screams as she kneels down to me. "What's wrong?! Are you ok?!" I try to stand back up, but I could barely push myself off the ground.

You: "What the hell is wrong with me? W-why can't I stand?"

Erza: "What do you mean you can't stand? Can you not feel your legs or something?" I shake my head and stand up.

You: "No, it's like the gravity here is crushing me. M-my body feels heavy any time I try to stand up."

Erza: "Why is it like this? Do you have any idea why it's like this?"

You: "I-it's because of that damn clock. I-I don't know why it affects me like this, but it does. I-I become helpless whenever that thing rings, and this must be the after effect of it. It gets into my head, that ringing, it's like a drill that's trying to pry into my head for something, and I don't know why, or what it's looking for, but it wants something in my head... I-it almost killed me last time." And that's not even the worst thing...Thor... he had changed... Something evil had taken over him, he isn't one to show himself before humans, much less attack them... I'm going to be in for one hell of a fight... Thor... Just what are you planning...?

Erza: "M/n, I need to know something..." He looks to me and nods. "I need to know who these people are." He sighs, and nods.

You: "Ok, you see, a very long time ago, during the war between humans and dragons, some Dragon Slayers, they abused their powers the dragons gave them, and began killing them. So, a select few, extremely powerful Dragon Slayers teamed up, forming The Light Alliance. We wanted to keep equality between dragons and humans, because they had saved us... Unfortunately, the Dragon Slayers opposed to equality, had somehow found a way to make different forms of Slayers... We just called them Wyvern Slayers, their magic is similar, but different. You see, Dragon Slayers use elemental magic, Wyvern Slayers, they use bodily magic, such as increased strength, speed, intelligence, or possibly a skill, like marksmanship or something. To be completely honest I'm not fully sure, it's been too long. And they called themselves Excalibur..."

Erza: "So, these Wyvern Slayers you speak of, are they powerful?" He shrugs and slowly sits up.

You: "Some yes, some no. It all depends."

Thor POV

I look around at the group I've assembled. The Dragon Slayer of Speed, Flash. The Slayer of Strength, Hercules. The Slayer of Intelligence, Simon. The Slayer of Durability, Faze. The Slayer of Stamina, Century. The Slayer of Sense, Reax. The Dragon of Defense, Shield. The Slayer of Attack, Shurik. And finally, the most dangerous of all... The Slayer of the Mind... Brain... M/n will stand no chance against this group of Dragon Slayers... Especially Brain, even one on one... In his current state, Brain could possibly beat him. Finally... Your end is near... Dragon God...
(Don't worry, ik there's a lot, but none of these will be used past the next 1-2 Chapters, I just couldn't find a way to make this arc very interesting.)

Erza POV

I see his eyes go wide, then he reaches towards his heart, and looks down, then he screams and falls back.

Erza: "M/n!?" I yell as I run over to him. He looks up from his chest, still holding his hand in front of him. "What is it? What's wrong?"

You: "S-S-Someone... T-they're trying to kill me... A-and it's someone who can... H-he actually did it... He assembled them..."

Erza: "Who? Who assembled what M/n?!"

You: "T-Thor... H-he brought together the... the... H-he assembled Team Excalibur... I-I need to go, none of you can get near me anymore... I need to find Rockwell, Neptune, and Frost. They're my only chance at survival now..." He says stumbling outside.

Lucy: "M-M/n...? I-I've never seen him like that before... H-he was... scared stiff..." M/n... just what aren't you telling me?

Etherion POV

???: "What worries you mighty Dragon God?"

Etherion: "It is what Thor has been up to recently. He has assembled all of Team Excalibur, that is not heavily on F/n's side and has put them against him. The battle will be 10 versus 4. And they have some incredibly powerful people on their team... And on top of all that, M/n is ailing, he is nowhere near full strength. He is at maybe half power right now, and he still has the ring of Pride on as well, which means maybe a quarter of his true strength will be used during this fight. It won't be enough, M/n has seen his bloodied hand, which is an omen to the Dragon God that they must find a successor due to an immediate threat to their life... I received the same omen only hours before Acnologia attacked F/n and myself. I think of him as my son, so it pains me heavily to say this, but I do not see a way he lives through this next fight."

???: "He managed to save my guild when he was barely able to walk. I have learned never to underestimate him, especially when he's fighting for the ones he loves. M/n is special that way, that his power comes from others, not himself. Which is why he's a perfect fit for Fairy Tail. Don't worry Mr. Etherion, he won't lose, someone important to him once told him, that if he dies, she will too. So, he won't die, not anytime soon anyway."

Rockwell POV

I eventually hear his uneven steps approach my cave. I knew he'd come, he had sensed the gathering of Team Excalibur.

Rockwell: "Hello there, Dragon God, how may I help you?" I look over to him as he stands at the entrance of my cave.

You: "You know as well as I do, I would never ask for help, I would never put another in harms way, unless absolutely necessary to protect what I believe is right. Please, Rockwell, I need your help to defend this world from Thor..." Then, he kneels, and bows to me... I couldn't help but be shocked... M/n... bowed...? B-but he's the Dragon God... He's supposed to be the strongest and most respected being in the universe?!

Rockwell: "Stand up M/n." He looks up to me, and I could see it... The fear in his eyes. "Why do you come to me like this? I have not seen you like this since almost a century ago, when you were reduced to nothing but a wandering beggar."

You: "Because, I know no other way to ask for someone to put their life on the line for something they may or may not believe in... But please, I need your help... Without you, I cannot win this fight."

Rockwell: "You are the Dragon God, you are supposed to be our leader, I will follow you until the end M/n... But not because of that. I follow you because you are one of my oldest friends... And I know you fight for what is right and just. You have my help whenever it is needed, now, go get the others, we'll need them all." He stands up and nods, and turns to leave.

You: "Thank you, Rockwell." I nod and he walks out... I hope he puts his pride aside and asks her for help as well, because we will need her strength.

Neptune POV

As I travel by a small port during a storm, I see a group of kids standing on the edge of a pier, then, something gets thrown into the water... I-it was a young dog... I bring myself closer, and see the smallest kid get kicked in to the water as well, I could tell neither the dog nor the kid could swim as both were crying and trying to stay afloat. I rush over and create a wave that carries them to shore, then wash onto the pier the kids were at, cutting them off from the land.

Kid POV

I look up, and see lighting flash behind a young man with spikey blue hair and eyes.

Man: "What is the meaning of this?" He asks us viciously. "They Could Have Drowned! Explain Yourselves!" We all shudder and stay quiet. "Explain. Before I throw all of you into the sea and carry you away to drown with no one."

Kid: "W-we're sorry mister! W-we won't pick on him again! W-we never wanted him to die!"

Man: "Then, I suggest you make better choices from here on out, and if that boy ever comes back to this pier, and screams to the sea anything you've done to him. I will personally see to all of your deaths."

Neptune POV

The kids all nod and run away crying. I sigh and sit down at the edge of the pier. Damn kids, always making a mess for me to clean up. Then I feel his power growing towards mine, I already knew what it was about. He wanted my help to defeat Team Excalibur that Thor had assembled.

You: "Neptune... I'm sure you already know why I'm here... But, in case you need reassurance. I would never come to you unless necessary-" I wave my hand and cut him off.

Neptune: "I know M/n... I know..." I sigh and stand up, still facing out towards the sea. "You have my support, and Frost's as well. We have already talked, and both agreed that no matter what, we have your back. Because we both knew that when the time came, if we ever needed your help, that you'd be there for us. So, we're gonna be there for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going, goodbye, Dragon God."

Your POV

And with that, he walks off the pier and falls into the roaring waves of the sea. I smile and laugh to myself. Even Neptune has a soft spot for humans, at least innocent ones anyways. Now, there's only one thing left to do... Win the fight for the future of humanity... Thor, once we meet, I will finally find out what you are truly after.

A/N: So, I have maybe another 10 chapters already written and am just going through spell checks and plot holes, stuff like that. (Believe me they're better than these last couple chapters.) So, I figured since this is an Erza x reader story, that I should at least ask. (Although I feel like I already know the answer.) Do you guys want a lemon in this story? I would be quite a few chapters out but felt like I should at least ask.

Oh and P.S. The only OC's that will really have a real role in this past the Grand Magic Games arc are Rockwell and Neptune. (BTW just started watching the Tartaros arc... Oh baby is M/n gonna be pissed 👀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 216 27
Jellal had gone on a tremendously long mission that took quite a while to finish. After his long trip back, he finally gets back to his home and his...
395K 8.3K 40
MY DAD IS A WIZARD. Β©hyungiii 2017 [fairy tail]
98.4K 3.5K 58
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
10.6K 202 7
After living a rough life a young girl finds herself being rescued by Mavis and brought to Fairy Tail. With a new world, no memories, and certain Fai...