Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 38-The Other Side

7.5K 282 49
By randomthingsbyme

This part is honestly never part of my original set of chapters to be posted. However, I still don't want to end this story just like that so I added this so everyone could see the other side of the story.

Here we'll find out a lot. *winks*

Please do enjoy!

Chapter 38—The Other Side

Two days before the meeting

Lady Silena was seated at the velvet chair on her office. She was looking at her computer tiredly. Nothing is new and she hated it. Catherine and Jason were in New York for the princess’ dream. Stephen, however, was busy with his duties in his own kingdom. Here she was, bored and really close to calling Princess Angelique.

Silena and Princess Angelique weren’t the closest of all people. In fact, if there are lists of people written on a very tiny sheet of paper that the Princess doesn’t like, she knew her name would be there.  In bold letters, may we add?

The Princess doesn’t like her for being too close to her brother. She was feeling jealous that Silena would take her brother away from him. Silena tried her best to win the little princess’ heart but she always failed.

She then remembered the young princess telling her: “I only want Priscilla for my brother, okay? You can’t marry him!”

It was like a slap on her face and ego. Was it really obvious that she liked Stephen that much? That she was actually volunteering to replace Priscilla from Stephen’s heart? It was a tough mission, she knew. She can’t even make the Queen and King to root for her. She knew, Jason and Catherine weren’t on her side either.

A knock on her office shook her out of her thoughts. “Lady Silena, this is Fabio. I’m here to report, your majesty.” A deep voice from the other side of the door said before the door opened.

“What is it about?” She asked. From the various tasks she asked Fabio to do, she wasn’t sure which one was he referring to.

“I have found Priscilla Hamilton, your majesty.” Fabio announced after he sat down at the chair before the Lady. His announcement took the interest of the Lady. Her eyes were wide enough and doesn’t look droopy the second before that.

“Please continue.” She said as she sat up straight. She looked really eager about the news, Fabio noticed.

“It seems like she left Edinburgh few weeks after Prince Stephen got back at their kingdom. Sources have said that she looked quite depressed during the last few weeks she spent on Edinburgh.”

“It must be because of their breakup.” Silena interrupted.

“Indeed, your majesty.” Fabio agreed. “According to sources, the woman stayed at home almost the entire time.”

“I thought you have found Priscilla? Why are you telling me the things that occurred in Edinburgh? Are you trying to tell me she was just in Edinburgh all this time?” Silena asked impatiently.

“I am just getting there, your majesty.” Fabio answered. “After those weeks, as what I have said, she left Edinburgh. She got hired in a company based in New York. She is currently working under Mclean Exports. Her direct boss is Maxine McLean.”

“She is in New York? Do you know where she is staying?”

“I don’t know the exact address, your majesty. However, I found out that she is currently sharing an apartment with a woman named Natasha Greene who works as a designer for Zac Posen.”

Dios mio! It’s a small world, Fabio.” She exclaimed. “Do you know that Princess Catherine is a model for Zac Posen? How could Stephen not know about this yet?”

“It looks like the Hamilton’s are trying to hold back all the information about Priscilla’s location. They promised that to their daughter. Since I wasn’t from Havre Quiella, it must have been a lot easier for me. Plus, Jason must have been doing his research not too secretly that even Priscilla’s schoolmates were told to shut up about what they know if they were asked by Jason.”

“You’re a genius, Fabio. You’re such a genius!” Silena praised him clapping excitedly as she stood up.

“Thank you, you’re majesty.”

“Now, let’s contact McLean Exports. Find out what can I do for them. I have to set a meeting with them. It has to be a business meeting so it wouldn’t be too suspicious.”

“What do you mean?”

“I want to meet Priscilla Denise Hamilton, Fabio.” Silena smiled at Fabio. “Don’t ask me why. I don’t know the answer to that myself.”

“Aren’t you trying to hurt yourself even further, your majesty?” He asked.

“I want to know her. I want to know who the woman Stephen is in love with. I mean no harm to her, Fabio. I’m really intrigued with her.”She answered as she looked outside her window. “Will I like her?”

“She will like you.” Fabio smiled. He knew the lady wouldn’t see his smile but he smiled anyway. “I’ll be setting you for a meeting with McLean Exports as soon as possible. I will be preparing your flight itinerary and will summon your servants to prepare your belongings.”

“Gracias!” Silena smiled genuinely at him.

---

After arriving at New York, Silena immediately went to Catherine’s pad. She always wanted to visit the princess but then the plan had to be done earlier for Priscilla. She never told anyone about Priscilla. It wasn’t because she doesn’t want them to find out. It was because she respects Priscilla’s privacy and she just wanted to know her.

After giving Catherine and Jason a quick visit, Silena got nervous about the idea of meeting Priscilla. She even asked a servant to talk to Maxine and ask her to let Priscilla meet Silena. Maxine agreed and promised that she would do whatever it takes to make Priscilla go. Maxine knew nothing. She was all about the business and she just trusted Priscilla that much.

---

Silena took a deep breath before she entered the room where Priscilla was said to be waiting. As soon as the doors flew open, she noticed a beautiful petite blonde woman seated across the room.

“Hola!” Lady Silena greeted cheerfully as she waved a hand towards Priscilla. Her beautiful long and wavy raven hair was cascaded on her back. “Are you Miss Hamilton?”

“Si, Señora. Me llamo Priscilla Hamilton, señora.” Priscilla stood up and replied politely, bowing a little at the noble in front of her. Silena was impressed with Priscilla’s fluency.

“Muy bien! Hablas Español?” Silena asked, grinning at Priscilla. She knew Priscilla knew the language but she just have to pretend she knew nothing from the lady.

“Si, Señora.” Once again, Priscilla answered as she smiled at her politely.

“Eres Española? I’m sorry you don’t look really Spanish to me but I’m really impressed!” Silena praised as she sat down on the seat in front of Priscilla. “Please take a seat, Miss.”

Priscilla took a seat and mumbled a ‘thank you’ before responding to the Lady’s question. “My mom is actually half-Spanish and I studied Spanish back in the university, Madame.”

“Oh please, call me Silena.” Silena smiled at her. Priscilla just nodded and smiled back. “Priscilla, right?”

“Yes, S-Silena.” She managed to answer, smiling.

“Well…It’s a…an interesting name. May I call you by that?” Silena asked politely, smiling. She didn’t know if she just want to give Priscilla some hints or she was just plainly stupid. “Si?” She asked awkwardly.

“Si, Señora. No problemo.” Priscilla answered. “In behalf of my boss, Maxine McLean, I do apologize that she can’t attend the meeting today. She wasn’t feeling well today, hence, I am here.”

“No need to apologize, Priscilla. Just please tell Mrs. Mclean to get well soon.” Silena smiled softly at Priscilla. If only Priscilla knew, it was actually her request. Mrs. Mclean wasn’t actually sick. “Shall we take our lunch first before you give me a tour to your warehouse?”

“Absolutely, your majesty. I mean Silena.” Priscilla answered and immediately corrected herself when Silena frowned at her direction.

The Lady just smiled at Priscilla. Both of them then stood up and made their way towards a private booth in the restaurant of the hotel. The meal was paid by the company and Priscilla sure got really full.

“It’s really rare to find a woman like you who eats that much, Priscilla.” Silena complimented as sipped from her tea cup.  Priscilla looked slim even with her appetite and Silena was obviously amazed by that.

 “Lo siento, Priscilla. I didn’t mean it that way. It was a compliment, mi amiga.” Silena quickly apologized as she noticed the change in Priscilla’s expression. The blonde woman in front of her looked insulted and pissed. She never meant for it to sound rude.

“Esta bien. Don’t worry.” Priscilla smiled a little at the royalty in front of her. Silena noticed though that Priscilla was just being patient to her and she felt really guilty about what she uttered.

“I am amazed with your appetite and your body actually. You are not like the others who starve themselves just to keep in shape.” Silena explained her voice really soft. Though she knew she has a royal blood and people treat her politely, she wouldn’t like to offend other people.

“Thank you. You actually have a very nice curve, Silena. Do you starve yourself?” Priscilla spilled. Silena noticed that bitterness in her voice. She knew it wasn’t the bitterness of her having nice curves but there was more into it.  

Silena was guessing that Priscilla must know who she was. Priscilla must have read some news or articles about the rumors flying around the world about her and Stephen. She had to keep a frown to hide her smile. She liked Stephen but seeing how Priscilla reacted towards her, she knew Priscilla still loves Stephen.

 “T-that was…”Silena mumbled in amazement. She wasn’t even offended by how Priscilla answered her. In fact, she was impressed. No one has ever answered her that way. That sentence just made her like Priscilla.

Priscilla looked at her, trying to find the words that wouldn’t sound offensive for the Lady. However, she couldn’t. She decided to just shut her mouth up or she might be sued or maybe banned from the kingdom of Crissota or worse Havre Quiella.

“First, I do not starve myself, amiga. I keep myself in shape, which is true. I have to watch my food intake. People wouldn’t like it if their Lady would be obese or malnourish, would they? That is not a good example for everyone, don’t you think?” Silena answered making Priscilla just nod.

“Second, I exercise regularly. Lastly, I like you for that.”Silena added grinning at Priscilla.

Priscilla’s widened eyes were set on Silena’s smiling face. Is this woman for real?! “W-what?”

“I like you. You’re real. I like you as a friend. I am not a lesbian if that is what you think.” Silena chuckled. It’s true. She just felt it. She liked this girl already.

“I…uhh.” Priscilla mumbled speechlessly. Silena noticed how her words made Priscilla speechless. She had to pinch herself secretly so as not to laugh.

“For years, I have only made five friends, amiga.” Silena told as she took her cup of tea. “One was my childhood friend, Leonora. Second was the young man I have met years ago when I sneaked out of the castle. I never got his name though. Third was Princess Catherine from the kingdom of Havre Quiella.”

“T-that’s cool.” Priscilla mumbled awkwardly. Silena could see through her that she was getting uneasy. “You said there were five?”

“Indeed, mi amiga. Next is a man named Jason who happened to be the right hand of the man I really, really like. Lastly, Stephen. I mean Prince Stephen from the Kingdom of Havre Quiella.” Silena answered, a genuine smile was visible in her face as she mentioned Stephen’s name. It was because she wanted to see the reaction on Priscilla’s face. “You are my sixth friend; Priscilla if that would be fine with you.”

“It…It would be an honour, your maje—I mean Silena.” Priscilla corrected herself and smiled at the woman genuinely.“May I ask why though?”

“You didn’t treat me like any other. I can feel it. The way you retorted earlier I knew since this is a meeting for your company, you are just trying to be as formal as possible but you slipped earlier.”

“I’m really sorry if I offended—”

“No, don’t apologize. You didn’t offend me. I was a little taken by surprise but nonetheless impressed, amiga.”

“Thank you. May I ask something though?” Priscilla inquired making the royalty nod at her, encouraging her to continue. “Do you like him?” Priscilla asked reluctantly. She actually didn’t know why exactly she asked it. It wasn’t like she would love to hear it from her.

“Like who?” Silena asked as she placed a strand of her hair behind her ear. She knew who Priscilla was referring to but she had to keep her act.

“Uhm…P-Prince Stephen? Sorry you don’t have to answer that. I’m being very unprofessional, I’m so sorry.” Priscilla said bowing down a little. She kept her gaze on her cup and fiddled with her fingers. Silena smirked silently while Priscilla kept her gaze below.

“You’re already my friend, remember? I won’t tell your boss about it. Why would I do that to a friend?” Silena smiled when Priscilla glanced up at her. “And yes, I do.”

“Are you two dating?...T-that would be great, don’t you think? A royal wedding!” Priscilla said with excitement. Silena knew she really wasn’t. There was hurt screaming in Priscilla’s eyes. Funny how she wanted to comfort the woman and tell her it wouldn’t happen.

 “I…I don’t know…I actually think I love him but I’m afraid to say it to him.” She answered, keeping it real. She knew she liked him but she doesn’t know if it was love yet. She had to act and see Priscilla’s reactions though.

 “I’m really sorry for me being so nosy, Silena. Would you like to start the tour now? The warehouse is just a ten minute drive from here.” Priscilla quickly changed the topic. Silena could see that she was trying her best to cover all the emotions building up inside her.

“That would be great.” Silena smiled before she patted the napkin onto her lips, making sure there were no crumbs in her face.

 They then stood up and left with the two guards trailing behind them and two more in front of them. Priscilla felt a little awkward as the people in the lobby looked at them and would start to take some photos. Silena didn’t look appalled. She looked used with the lifestyle unlike Priscilla.

There, take good photos and let him find her. Silena thought to herself as she kept a smile to her face for the paparazzi. If she liked Stephen that much, she was willing to set him free. After all, Priscilla seemed like a very good woman.

-----

A/n:

Yes, yes. The meeting was all Silena's plan. The paparazzi shots that was seen by Jason? It was also part of her plan. Now, what do you think of Silena? c:

Please do leave a comment and tell me your thoughts. xx

vote. comment. follow.

anniexx

p.s. I shouldn't be here on wattpad right now. I should actually be studying. lol wish me luck for my upcoming exams xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 462K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
11 1 3
Luna Is not just any ordinary girl, she has dedicated her whole life in shaping herself as a person and building a career and never settle for less...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...