Follow me Witch Boy, I may kn...

By DianaMontes646

Fanfiction from The Covenant Movie. Events set following the end of the movie. Synopsis After Caleb presumabl... More

Prologue
The Witch Boy who fell from the sky
Healing you it's the first step
Have you met my Grandmother?
Oh Really Witch Boy? That's your story?
The Rules of Coexistence
I told you to stay inside Witch Boy!
Meeting an older version of Mary Poppins
Lesson number 1
Please Witch Boy... stay with me
Fly you fools!
A short transition to their new old life
The dilemma of the Sons of Ipswich
All secrets out
We are what?
Another normal life found
The Visit
The witches are back in town
Our Bond
Resolution time
One last stop

Back to mom again

487 22 7
By DianaMontes646

They appeared at home and did their nightly routine without saying a word. Chase wanted to give her space to process whatever was happening at the moment. When they were in bed, Chase brought up the poster.

"You never mentioned anything about your aunts. Are they really your family?"

"Of course not! They are... just witches who wished for Granma's power." Alessa was mad at everything that happened that night with Aaron. She made a pause, it was time to explain who was following her and why. "Chase, I am sorry that you got involved in this. Stephanie and Angelica were part of a group of witches who lost their path. They came long ago to my Grandmother and asked for a share of her magic, she explained that her magic was not compatible with theirs, being from different witch covenants, but they wanted my Gran to include them in their covenant."

"If your magic is not compatible with theirs, then what do they want you for?"

"There are ways... rituals to convert a witch that is a priestess from a covenant to another. They are painful for the witch in question and they subdue her powers to the will of those performing the ritual, meaning that if they ever do that to me, I'll have to do what they want." Alessa made a pause so Chase could think about the implications of her words. "They tried to convince Granma but she was more powerful than them at the time. Then they turned to my mom, but my mom is not a Priestess thus she's not able to provide magic to them. You see, this ritual is only possible with Priestesses that are not bound to a covenant or have weak groups of witches. It is rare that this occur. If the Priestess has a covenant, then it is impossible to do it unless they kill all the witches or warlocks protected by the Priestess to then diminish their influence. Before they could ascertain if I had the abilities of a Priestess or not, Grandma and Mom put a spell on my location to be untraceable. When Gran died, the spell broke and they followed us to Alobourgh. I am certain that they were the ones trying to trap us at the apartment."

Alessa made a pause to take some air. "I thought I was safe, that they can't locate us in here, because my magic is disguised with yours and that of the boys. Ipswich bursts in power they wouldn't be able to find me here... unless..."

There was the moment of hesitation that gave Chase the answer to the dilemma. The problem was that he humiliated Aaron some time ago and now, he wanted revenge. Or perhaps he was so miserable he just wanted to make other's life miserable too. Anyway, he was threatening his soulmate and that was no good. "Unless a knucklehead would call them and give them your location."

A single tear rolled down her cheeks. There it was that vulnerability again that he suspected was shown only to him.

"I should call mom and tell her. Chase... I am..."

"No, this is not your fault and you don't have to feel sorry that we had to interrupt our night out because of it." He anticipated her words. She would blame herself for including him and he wouldn't take it. After all, she was his soulmate and that wasn't decided by her or him. "Now, call Clarissa while I take a shower."

Alessa was relieved that Chase didn't reject her. She knew that their bond as soulmates wasn't completed yet, meaning that the danger of Stephanie and Angelica getting their hands on her was an overwhelming possibility. And she have heard what the Witches do, taking advantage of people, wanting to rise above those who can't recognize magic in the world, and looking for warlocks to be banished because they thought them unfitted to properly handle magic. As if their side of the coin was corrupted and should therefore being eradicated.

At the third ring, Clarissa picks up the phone to hear a desperate Alessa. "Darling, is everything right?"

She let aside all formalities and went right to what was bothering her. "No Mom... they are looking for me... they are giving posters and uploading information to this website of lost people. A... guy here showed me, I am... I am afraid that he's gonna tell them where I am."

They needed to find a solution and really fast. "I'm sorry darling. Can you come home for some days? There are important matters that I need to discuss with you, and we can't do it by phone. Robert and I had to travel because of his work, but the day after tomorrow we plan to be at home. Could you come by then?"

Alessa was extremely anxious but it was the best plan she had at the moment. Plus the days extra would give her time to think about possible solutions to her dilemma. "Sure, I think I can get home by Tuesday."

Chase gave enough time and space to Alessa to talk to her mother before returning to bed. At this point they didn't question their decision to sleep in the same room when they had a whole mansion to live. For the first time, Chase opened his arms to welcome Alessa next to him.

"Mom said we have to think how to proceed, and asked me to meet her on Tuesday." She said with sleepy eyes. Chase just caressed her arms to show his support. He could tell she had a really bad night. He wanted to kiss her now. To show her that he could see her walls crumbling with him. He needed to assure her that she was safe with him. He wanted to show her all of this so badly indeed that he didn't notice that he leaned to meet her lips.

The very second their lips connected time stopped. It wasn't like the common cliché normal people talk about. There truly was a skip of time when both of them were conscious about what was happening to them. Sparks were flying in blue and red, colliding around them and surrounding them with purple light. After the second passed, they kissed fervently feeling the streams of dazzling energy travel from one to another engulfing both of them into a cocoon of magic. They didn't want the moment to end but at some point they were breathless. When they separate time resumed its normal pace again.

"Is that what kissing your soulmate feels? God, we should have done it earlier." Chase was looking at her eyes with adoration while his hand rested on her chin. He felt complete. The humor of the situation calmed Alessa enough to sleep through the night.

Next day, Alessa woke up and as silently as she could, she tried to get up from bed, only to be held by Chase. "Stay" he said groggily, Alessa had to admit that his voice sounded sexy. For a moment Alessa forgot all her problems and giggled to Chase's petition.

"But I have to take a shower"

"Why, we are going to plot with Clarissa until tomorrow... today you can stay in bed with me." At this point, Chase knew perfectly that his smile could make Alessa surrender to whatever he asks. Knowing so, Alessa came near to peck his lips, after all, last night they were proven by the universe that their bond was real.

"I have some ideas..."Chase said as a matter of fact wiggling his eyebrows.

"yeah? Like... for example...?"

"Like for example, this." Chase took Alessa from the waist and put himself over her body. Alessa just bite her lip as she ran her hands up and down through Chase's arms. He then, leaned down to trap her lips and started to kiss her just like the night before. It took no time for Alessa to melt into his arms forgetting her worries on his lips until a foreigner sound came out from her. She moaned into the kiss at the same time that she elevated a leg to Chase's hip feeling the heat coming from his core.

"Tell me to stop and I will." But Chase didn't want to stop, he was more aware than ever that he cared much for the woman by his side, not only because she was his soulmate and meant for him, but because he had learnt to read that behind her façade of tough girl, she craved company and love. He wasn't completely sure why she was his soulmate, but he didn't want to let it go.

"Chase... I... don't stop, please, I do want you."

"As you wish my Sweetheart". And he fervently kissed her again fighting to get rid of their clothes.

Alessa had never felt so energized and connected as she felt now about Chase. In the post sex bliss, she realized what had just happened between them and how serious the relationship seemed for both of them, but then again, she enjoyed and tried to replay it on her head.

"You look beautiful when you blush." Chase noticed the pink tint on her cheeks when he caressed her hair.

"it's just that... I never"

"Shh, you don't need to explain. Not to me at least." The bright on Alessa's eyes reflected her gratitude towards the man in front of her. "Let's not break the mood and watch a movie." And so they did.

It was late when they decided to eat something, mainly because Alessa's stomach started to protest to the lack of food they had during that day, not that she regretted the reason why they forgot about food. However the pause that dinner supposed was followed by a night of sleeps in each other's arm. For a day, they were out of danger.

As Tuesday came, Alessa felt her body heavy and she had no idea why. She woke up and kissed the plump lips that were sleeping peacefully next to her. As silently as she could, she got to the shower, for some unknown reason she always showered before a trip.

Chase noticed the missing heat that he was now so used to have when waking up. While she showered, he started to pack a light bag. When Alessa emerged from the bathroom she was surprised to see a ready to travel Chase.

"Just lemme take a shower and then we can have breakfast before we go to Clarisa's. Ok Sweetheart?"

She wasn't counting on him going home, she didn't want to impose either. Nonetheless, she was more than glad to see he wanted to join her. Before they departed, Alessa heard the ping from her mobile signaling a message entering. It was from Tyler.

Ty: Hey, u alright?

Alessa: Yeah, we're visiting my mom for some days.

Ty: Planning on coming back?

Alessa: No idea yet.

Ty: Well, take care and keep us updated.

A smile crept to her face. "Tyler?" Chase wanted to feel a little of jealousy about that careless smile, but he knew the connection they had was stronger than what she could find with anyone.

"And Reid apparently. They wish us luck and want us to keep them informed." For all answer, Chase nodded.

"Ready?" Chase opened a portal and took the hand of Alessa, turning to see her eyes they jumped into the portal to meet Clarissa and Robert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 82
Blair Salvatore thought she was moving to a new state, a new town and a new prestigious school, hoping for a fresh new start to reinvent herself and...
91.2K 4.2K 36
Peter wakes in a hole in the ground of a house. Next to him is a man of approximately his age, eyes burning Alpha red, who smells exactly like his 15...
19 1 21
Ever since Wren was a child, she's dreamt of the same man every night. Living in a swamp deep in south Louisiana, hidden away from the world where va...
133 0 13
Zaniyah RĂ­ona Cara was 18 when she left her family to go to Whitmore college only to have a vision before she went. It was about her cousin, Bonnie B...