Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ©️smoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fête
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Thirteen: Scars

6.2K 234 22
By smoljagiya

About the input on my next story ideas: I LOVE YOU FOR BEING JIN STANS!!!

Both my stories with Jin as a main character (one w/ Jin/Tae as main characters) excited y'all the most. And in my personal opinion, it is sooo hard to find Jin fanfics! So maybe we can change that.

Those will be my top priority to punish when one of my current books is finished. I am leaning toward the Professor Seokjin AU first and then the Polyamory, but we will see when the time comes.

But you know I love all members with my full heart!

.

.

.

Okay, so this going to get steamy then send you on an emotional loop. Some of the content may be triggering with mentions of rape, so please skip if you are not comfortable.

This chapter is a bit shorter than my others

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Oh my gosh! Tae!"

My little girl gasps as she grabs my bicep, holding me back from lunging at the man now sprawled limply on the sticky bar floor. Blood from the freshly broken nose slid down his cheeks in crimson streaks.

"No one touches my little girl," I growl.

I glare down at the man who cowers in terror. There is nothing more I want then to beat his ass into literal pulp, but when I take a step forward a small tug on my arm stops me. Looking back, I see my angel's irises sparkling, but not with worry or surprise that I had just punched a random person in the face.

They were swirling with lust.

Tension and hormones immediately fills the air between us as we hold eye contact. I nearly forget we are in a jam-packed club, a crowd surrounding us to view the drama I've started when the desire to pounce on her a throw her on the bar top threatens to consumes me. With one last scowl toward the trembling pussy on the floor, I turn and grab her hand.

"Come," I demand raspily while towing her behind me, pushing dancing bodies aside as I rush toward a scantly lit hallway in the back of the club.

Once we reach the dim and desolate hall, I throw my little girl up against the wall a bit roughly. She gazes up at me with those sinfully innocent eyes before looking down and cradling the hand I'd thrown the punch with.

"Your  fingers are swollen," she whispers while inspecting my slightly puffy digits.

"Just a bit, but it was worth it. I wasn't going to let that bastard touch my perfect angel," I reply in a slight growl.

She hums, bringing my hand up to her cherry painted lips. I watch with baited breath as she begins to kiss softly along my fingers, all while holding eye contact. Unconsciously, I lick my lips at the enticing sight and fluttering feeling on my sore skin. Slowly lowering my hand, she starts smoothing the collar of my suit jacket.

"When you hit him..." she spoke shyly, "T-That was very sexy."

"Hmm," I grin, "You liked that, baby?"

Her cheeks tint pink, "Y-Yeah."

"You like me defending you?" I taunt.

"Yes," she murmurs, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt and pulling me toward her.

I hold her against the wall my thigh slotted between her legs. Possessively diving directly for her neck, I bite and suck on the soft skin harsh enough to leave my first burgundy marks on the creamy canvas.

"Mine," I whisper while caressing the dark hickies soothingly with my tongue, causing her to whimper, "My beautiful babygirl."

She latches onto my shoulders with her nails, letting out soft yet lewd moans in my ear. My little girl has turned into a naughty little kitten.

Her lustful sounds were driving me insane, sending bolts of electricity through my body and shooting directly to my neglected cock. It took seconds flat for me to begin hardening in my pants.

My newly transformed kitten took notice immediately to the semi-stiff member poking high on her inner-thigh. She gave an experimental thrust of her hips to create the slightest bit of friction against my erection, but it made me groan nonetheless. Her delicate fingers took me off guard as they slide down my chest, sneaking between our bodies to palm my erection.

Surprised by her actions, I gasp and grab her wrist. Her chest heaves gently with her heavy breathing from our intense interactions, but looks at me with hurt and confusion. If like the several other times I've abruptly halted our heated sessions from going any further.

But I have no intension of stopping tonight.

I grab her face gently and studying her diamond eyes closely, slowly asking, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Her body quivers with excitement, pupils dilating with determination as she gives one sure nod of her head. I gulp thickly when I realize this is actually happening, which is weird because I've never been nervous about having sex... ever.

Even though I'm panicking on the inside, I try to keep my cool while once again taking her hand and leading her to a side door at the end of the hallway. We exit into the alley and I lead her a few blocks over to a luxury hotel nearby I know of. This is too special of a moment to have at home where so many other people live that could overhear and destroy our privacy.

I walk us into the lavish hotel, my little girl clutching my hand and looking around with wide eyes at the posh white and wood lobby sprinkled with pink orchids. Strolling up to the front desk I allow my naturally confident aura to shine, causing many heads to turn my way including the smiling receptionist's.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asks with a small bow.

"A suite, please."

"I will book that for you right away," she replies and takes my card.

It only takes a few minutes before I receive our key card usher my little toward the elevator. Once the doors close and I press the button for the 20thfloor, I tug the beautiful girl's back into my chest and allow my fingers to run along her tantalizing body. I know I should be waiting until we get to our room, but I can't help myself as the empty elevator climbs slowly upward.

I grip her waist, pulling her hips back to press her bottom firmly against my crotch. A groan escapes my lips as I begin to grind on her needily. One of my hands travels up to her throat, gently grasping it and easing her head back to lean on my shoulder. Her ragged breath in my ear is beyond thrilling, I've never been so turned on by the faint sound of someone else's arousal before.

More than that, I feel myself slipping into dominate space. I am alwaysthe boss in bed, loving to see submissive shivering with excitement and the desire to obey my every command. But her... I've never been so eager to fuck in my life.

A tiny moan escapes the lips of my little girl due to the feeling of me girding lewdly on her ass combined with the slight pressure of my hand on her windpipe.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I growl in her ear.

She chokes out a small whimper with a nod.

"No, no, no," my hand previously holding her hips in place slithers over the hem of her dress and between her thighs, "Words. You will use your words."

"Y-Yes," she squeaks when I ghost my fingers over her area.

"Yes, what?" I question while the tips of my fingers slip inside her panties and move directly to caress her clit.

Of course, I'm expecting a 'Yes, Tae,' in reply, but instead—

"Yes, Daddy!"

I choke on my own spit, nearly ruining our intense moment. It takes me several seconds to compose myself before a deep growl escapes my throat, grabbing my little girl and throwing her against the elevator wall. She yelps in surprise while wrapping her legs around my waist to prevent herself from falling.

"Fuck. What are you doing to me?" I breathe in desperation.

"I-I'm sorry," she trembles in my arms.

"Never apologize," I demand before molding our mouths in a passionate kiss.

A ding sounds as the elevator reaches our floor, when the door opens I refuse to let my girl go. With a firm grip on her bottom I carry her out of the lift and with a bit of finesse manage to open the door to our suite with her in my arms. The hotel room is more like a miniature apartment, so I have to maneuver around several hallways to make it to the bedroom. On the way we lose several items of clothing, including my jacket and her dress.

Everything is dim, but perfectly lit by a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows allowing the lights of our nocturnal city to spill through the room. I lay my little girl on the bed and lean away to finish unbuttoning my shirt, but my breath catches at the view. The woman laying before me is the most beautiful I have ever seen. She was bathed in the white-blue light from city and moon, which made her shine like a perfect angel in her satin underwear. It made a strange feeling stir inside my chest I've never felt before.

"You are so beautiful," I whisper sincerely, completely contrasting the lustful moment we are in and it causes her to look up at he with her shining, wide eyes, "I am so lucky you are mine."

I quickly tug off my shirt before kneeling at the edge of the bed and propping one of her legs over my shoulder. Starting at her knee, I caress the soft skin of her inner thigh. I mumble simple praises of 'beautiful girl,' 'sweet girl,' and 'my little baby' to her the entire time.

I've almost reached her sweet flower when I feel her body shaking, but not in pleasure. I pause my menstruations for a moment, watching her body as it quakes in my hands, but a small sniffle is what makes my head snap up.

My little girl has her eyes screwed shut, but large tears are sneaking their way out regardless. Her entire body is tense and shivering and it looks like she I working hard to contain several pained cries. Alarm surges through my body immediately as I jump to my feet and gather her up in my arms.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?" I ask her as she hides her face in my naked chest and begins to let out soft sobs. She cries for an extended period, wetting my entire chest with her salty tears, but honestly, I could care less.

"Sweetheart, please tell me why you're crying," I beg.

"I-I'm s-sorry," she chokes out, "I—I can't."

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry!" she bawls, "P-Please don't hate me!"

"Baby," I cradle her closer, "Why would I ever hate you? This is all my fault, I pressured you into this—"

"You didn't pressure me," she interrupts, "I want to, but I'm s-scared."

"What do you have to be scared of, angel? You know I'll take care of you," I kiss her temple gently, "I would never hurt you."

"I know you wouldn't," she sniffs, "...But he did."

I stiffen, "Who's 'he?'"

Her arms clutch me tighter in fear before whispering:

"My last Daddy."

I try my hardest to keep my head. It is obvious this man hurt my little girl in many ways than one, but if she's telling me that fucker hurt her sexually—

"Baby," I breathe out to calm myself, "You need to tell me."

She slowly pulls her face away from my chest, looking up at me so I can see her red and swollen eyes clearly. The pain and sadness due to memories of the past are so evident from from where I am sitting. I bring up my hands to cup her jaw, using my thumbs to tenderly wipe the wetness from her cheeks. Once her face is dry, I scoot myself to back against the headrest of the bed, setting her in my lap, and covering us with the fluffy white comforter.

"I have to know your story, babygirl," I say again, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

She sniffles, but nods. I wait patiently as she takes a few deep breaths and clears her throat to begin.

"My mom left when I was ten, my dad stayed around until I was fifteen when he left me with my grandparents," she begins, "I haven't seen either of them since, but they didn't care about me anyway.

"My grandparents treated me with kindness and acknowledged my existence, which I hadn't experienced before. They also accepted the fact that I was a little; they didn't understand it, but allowed me to be who I was. But they were quite old. My grandmother passed away when I was sixteen and my grandfather just before my seventeenth birthday.

"With them gone and no idea how to get in touch with my parents, I had no idea what to do. I was honestly so scared to be alone. But a few days after my grandfather's funeral, one of my grandparent's neighbors came to the door. His name was Siwon and he was always kind when he talked to me in the apartment hallway.

"He said he had an offer for me, but he didn't have the nice aura about him anymore. I remember his dark eyes when he walked into my home and it scared me. He didn't hesitate to say he wanted to take care of me. He said he would let me finish school and allow me indulge in my little ways, I had no idea how he knew about that... but he countered that I had to take care of him in return. Considering he was nearly twenty years older than me, I assumed he meant 'taking care' of household tasks like cooking and cleaning... God, I can't believe how naïve I was to accept his offer—"

My body stiffens further as I predict where her story is going. I try to hold my urges when anger streams through my entire body.

"Immediately after moving into his apartment, I realized what he actually wanted. I tried to resist when he attacked me the first time, but he threatened to throw me out on the street if I didn't please him. So I gave in. I-It wasn't my first time, but it was horrible... and it never stopped. He mounted me constantly and forced me to participate in his disgusting and painful perversions whenever I wasn't at school.

"When I graduated he began locking me inside my room during the day when he worked. The only time I could leave the apartment was when he wanted to parade me around as his 'hot young girlfriend' to his older friends. He would bring me pretty dresses and threaten if I misbehaved I would be beaten and not fed for three days.

"But soon after my nineteenth birthday things began to change. He stopped visiting my room to have sex, which I was thankful for, but I was locked in my room for days on end. Suddenly one day he barged into my room and told me he was throwing me out. That I was too old and unstimulating to him. So I grabbed as many of my things as I could fit into a small backpack before I was kicked onto the streets.

"I had absolutely nothing to my name other than the clothes on my back. I stayed in a few homeless shelters and even crack houses to have a roof over my head at night. Eventually, I found my job at the café and was able to get a crappy apartment to sleep in. When you met me, I had been on my own for almost a year."

I'm taken off guard when she grabs my hand and looks up at me with teary eyes.

"You saved me, Tae."

My outrage is still seething. Her parents abandoned her, she lost her grandparents, and was kidnapped by a disgusting pervert who raped her for three years; one of the years she was even underage. I want nothing more than to hunt this Siwon-fucker down and rip his head off with my bare hands so I can throw it into the depths of hell...

But I realize she needs me more. At this moment I don't need to be her revenger, I need to be her supporter; hold her and let her know I am here to help heal her emotional scars.

"I'm s-sorry I can't give you what you want," she sniffles and hangs her head, "I'm so b-broken and worthless."

"Woah—No, no, no," I sputter with distraught, holding her face up in my hands, "Sex is not what matters to me, you are."

Her bottom lip quivers, "I-It's okay, Tae. You don't have to lie."

"Baby, I would never lie to you," I retort, wiping her tears with my thumb, "What I want and needis you, not sex. I would never value you based on something like that."

"R-Really?"

"Of course," I say sincerely, "You are my little angel. My babygirl. I could stay celibate the rest of my life if that meant I could only have you by my side."

She gives me a small smile. Although it still contained pain, I see a glimmer of happiness shine through. Leaning forward, she shuts her eyes and rests her forehead against mine. I close my eyes as well, relaxing against her weight.

"You will get through this," I assure her, rubbing her bare sides comfortingly, "I will be there for you every step of the way. Anything you need, I'm here."

"What would I do without you?" she asks.

"What would I do without you?" I counter and hear her stifle a giggle.

"Tae?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Will you be my Daddy?"

My eyes snap open and I pull away from her in shock. She watches me nervously as my mouth hangs open.

"A-Are—Are you sure?" I stagger.

She nods shyly, "I'm ready... if you are?"

"Y-Yes," it feels like my heart is soring as I nod eagerly, "Yes. I'm so ready for you to be officially mine."

My little girl squeals when I lift her petite body by the waist, holding her in the air above my body before playfully tossing her back down on the bed. I am beyond happy to heat her melodic laugh as I crawl over her, peppering her perfect cheeks with kisses.

"I can't—" kiss"Believe—" kiss "You're finally—" kiss "Mine."

I finally pull away, giving her a chance to catch her breath from giggling so hard. I chuckle, bringing up my hands to smooth out her hair.

"Try it out for me," I give her puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

She blushes heavily while glancing away, "D-Daddy Tae..."

I sigh happily so content in at the confirmation that I am hers and she is mine. Becoming a Daddy has never felt so amazing before. Gently stroking her cheek, she brings her shimmering eyes back to mine.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask softly.

"Yes."

I lean down and ghost my lips over hers before gently pressing against hers. I swear her mouth is made from honey. After a minute of savoring her sweet taste I pull away, noticing how her eyelids were beginning to droop. I'm sure she's exhausted by the emotional rollercoaster we've been on tonight.

"Are you tired, sweetheart?" I ask and she nods sleepily, "Alright let's get you to bed."

I adjust her on the bed so her head is laying on the pillows before searching the floor for my button-up shirt and fastening it around her torso. After sliding off my pants so I am in my boxers, I climb into the bed and tuck the both of us under the fluffy hotel sheets. She rolls to her side, nuzzling her nose into my neck and I hear tiny snores as she instantly falls asleep. I smile to myself, wrapping my arms around her body and pulling her closer.

"Goodnight, my sweet little girl," I whisper, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

It was amazing how obsessed with my dry spell I've been for the past several weeks, but now the frustration has almost left my mind entirely. I've been dying for release, the need to release overwhelming my body every minute of every day, but when I came so close just moments ago when it was abruptly stopped, I didn't care.

Instead, I supported my little with her past trauma and did not push her past her emotional limits. And I don't care that I didn't get to release my pent-up sexual frustration. I'm not mad at all... Why?

Because I'm in love.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

My heart just burst.

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...