My Straight Fake Boyfriend |...

Per writesgayshiat

"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy na... Més

0: prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ⚠
Author's Notes
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Ch0pter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ⚠
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 ⚠
The End
EPILOGUE

Chapter 38

5.8K 231 38
Per writesgayshiat

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin"

Jimin is finally home.

Im happy to see Him again. But not at the same time because the first face that I saw from him was a crying face.

"What's the matter?" I asked.. I hugged him.. And suddenlt felt his bulged.

"Tae..."he whispered..

"Hm?"

"Im sorry"

I felt nervous.. My heart is racing. I feel like Hes gonna tell me something serious, somethings thats Gonna Hurt me..

"I tried my best.. " he said.

"You always do.. Tell me what happened babe?" I said.

I looked at his face. Hes still crying.

"Im sorry" he said again.. "Im.. Im really sorrty"

"Stop saying Sorry Jimin"

"I cant..... I... I just don't love you as you do.. I tried my best to fall inlove with you."

I feel like my world stopped when he said that..

"Im sorry."

"So.. Are we breaking up?" i asked. He sniffed and Nodded.

I smiled.

"I see" i nodded again. I started to cry too ..

"I just cant .. With a Guy'

Jin's POV

"Jin Hyung" Jungkook said.

"Yes?"

"Im getting married" he ssaid.

"WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!" Namjoon said.

Jungkook doesnt look happy with it. He just nodded as a response to Namjoon.

"When are you getting married?" I asked..

"On Tuesday" he answered.

"Close enough to valentines huh" Namjoon said.. I Hit his arms using my elbows.

"I know..." He paused "Thank You"

"Where are you getting married? Are we invited?" Namjoon asked..

"At america"

"A-america!?" I asked..

"Hmm" he nodded as a response.

"But.. Why america?" I asked again..

"My father wants me to get away from korea.." Jungkook said...."when He finds Out that me and my boy-- i mean fake boyfriend broke up. He started to hate on him and Probably will send me to america to marry this girl. He thinks my ex will bother us if I stay here."

"That must be tough" Namjoon said.

"Who's your fake boyfriend?" I asked "You look sad? Dont tell me you love Him?"

He started to cry more "Hmm.. Hyung.. I love Him so much.. I love Jimin so Much" he sniffed cried.

"J-jimin?" Namjoon said "Jimin is your boyfriend?"

"We were just fake boyfriends.. But I started falling on him" he sobbed more.

"How did you two Became such a mess like this?" I asked.

"Because... I raped him" I was shock, i even Let out a small gasp "Judge me if You want" Jungkook said "I was drunk back then"

"Its ok.. " joon Placed his one hand to Jungkook's shoulder.

"But I Love Him, Hyungs.. But Im getting married. I might not be able to Meet him again." He Gravbed something from his picket.. A letter. "Atleast If You guys see him.. Please. Give this to him"

I Grabbed the Yellow Enevelope "sure .." I nodded.

He stood up "I better get going.. Hyungs.. Thanks for the dinner"

Me and Namjoon are seriously speechless so we just nodded..

"Damn" joon said and Looked at me.

Jimin's POV

"I just cant.. With a Guy" i said.

"What do You mean You cant? With a guy?" He was confused that His tone of voice sounds Mad..

"Im straight.. And I cant With a guy"

"Youre being nonsense Jimin!!!" He yelled at me.

"I knoww!!"

"What about Jungkook!!!?" He paused "you cant with him!? Hes a guy too!!! "

"Thats why! I cant with a guy!!! Ok!?"

"I dont Understand you Jimin!!!"

"I dont either!!"

"You dont Love Jungkook?"

We stayed silent for a while.

"Ofcourse.. I do" Taehyung stared to scratch and messed with his hair, walking back and forth..

"I dont understand You" he said and looked at me with a confused face.

"Right.. Hahaha" i laugheed and didnt realized i was slowly Falling down. "Men are confusing" i scratch my head too.

Taehyung Left me for a while. Not giving a  shit about me. He looks like hes so done with me..

He opened the door "Im gonna leave You for a while" he paused "but If You need something.. Ill be here.." And then the last Sentence he said before closing the door is "You're still my bestfriend, after all" and close the door.

He opened the door again " by the way.. If You need the car. Here's the key.. "He throw the key to me.. I didnt catch because Im not interested. "I'll go ahead.." He said and Closed the door.

I cried more.. I dont even know.. My mind..

I cant..

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" i yelled and stomp the floor so hard out of angriness.

Its getting late.. 12;00 pm and Im still.. Im still fucking insane.

*ting ting*

I received a message from Namjoon..

Namjoon Hyung
-you better go and see
jungkook right now

-he's going to america.

-And Me and Jin found out your rrlationship with him.

-if You love Him, go to him..

-its up to you.. Im not forcing you. But if i were you, ill go..

-you were his first friend. His first love, I hope youre kind enough to Go see him..

-he's also getting married..

-so.. Goodluck..

After seing those Messages. I feel like my heart was broken...

I stood up and went outside. And then i remembered I have Taehyung's key and Went inside again to get the key.

I went inside of Taehyung's car. Smiling.

"Thank you Taehyung"

I drove the Car so fast Going fast towards the Jeon Company.

Im arrived so I went out and ran straight towards the building.. But the door was locked. I mean what am I expecting? Its already 12 and the building was closing at 7-8.

So i Ran quickly back to Taehyung's car and Drove to Jungkook's house.

I Drove really fast towards Jungkook's house. When I got arrived. The lights are off. But I dont give a fucking damn. I Knocked on the door but no response.

I fucking gave up cause it obvious that Jungkook is not here..

I went back to Taehyung's car. Punching the Wheel a Little bit out of angriness..

I would never Let Jungkook marry that girl! Or I would never let him leave!!

Hes...

He's mine!!!

"FUCK ITT!" I drove and yelled and Cried at the same time.

What if I didnt get there in time.

*ting ting*

I received a text once again.... I opened my phone giving no fucks about traffic rules .

A new message from Namjoon Hyung

Namjoon Hyung

-hes Leaving soon.. Hurry up In the airport

Airport.

Right airport!!

Why AM I SO DUMB!!!!

I went straight and fast towards the Airport.

I drove so fast that I almost got into an accident. But its ok, id rather die rather than seeing Jungkook leave.

Im already in the airport and quickly ran inside.

I searched for Jungkook. America.. Jungkook, america ,Flight..

I saw at the screen that the america Flight is already Flying.

"jimin" i heard Jin Hyung . i saw Jin Hyung stranding Infront of Namjoon.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"The plane he Went to Is already Flying.."

Im.. Late..

"But he asked me to give this letter to you" he said and hand me the Letter. "We're gonna leave.. Its late" jin said and Both of them left.

I opened it and read it.

Dear Jimin..

Uhm.. Im sorry..

Im really sorry.. Im sorry.
Im sorry im sorry

I can see The Paper is half wet with a Small circles in the middle.

Im really sorry.

I almost cried.

"Im sorry.. Im really sorry for what I did..

Im getting married soon, im going to america just Like What My father said. Also, Im wishing you a good life.

I love You.. But we are not really meant to be .

In this world, a  girl and a Boy only have the Happy endings.

Im Hoping for you to have an amazing and Beautiful wife! Have her as Your Bride! Kiss her just Like You kissed me! LoL.. FFF. And Have wonderful kids. Like me.

And Please just forget about me.

I know Ive ruined your life, and Im really sorry for that..

And Thanks For being a Good friend, thanks for everything.

Thanks for being part of my life.

I love You ;)

-Jungkook

I kneeled on my knees. Started to cry.

"AHHHHHHGH!!!' I yelled inside of The Airport.. I cried so Loud.

I bow down, with my arms on my Forehead. And Facing the floor. Crying and crying.

Jungkook is gone..

I didnt make it..

"AHH" i cried and cried. Sob, sniff.

People are staring at me..

But I dont give a fuck..

Jungkook is gone...

To be continued

The next chapters is the end.. Jeez.. Im willing to end this shit as soon as possible.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

286K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
239K 9.7K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
850K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
5.4K 162 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...