Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

Oleh ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... Lebih Banyak

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Breakfast at Jared's

718 22 8
Oleh ZaraPenn

Uh, I really can't write shorter chapters xD
Enjoy <3

~"Good night, brace yourself for tomorrow!" he pointed at me then he walked to his room before I could ask.

Shannon definitely talked to him. Do I mind it? No.

I know he is easier going when he has nothing to do but this was the first time, he actually involved me in things and not just as a help.~

It was ten in the morning when I woke up.

I stretched my arms as I sat up on the King-sized bed and looked around in the dark room. My clothes were half out of my travel suitcase in the middle of the room what I keep here in case I am spending the night.

I got up and walked to the window to pull the curtains away. It was a nice, sunny day outside, as per usual.

I walked to my suitcase and grabbed up a black over-sized jumper and some yoga pants then walked to the bathroom.

After having a shower, I threw my clothes on, put my messy hair in a bun and slowly walked downstairs.

Some sweet smell hit my nose halfway down and I walked straight into the kitchen surprised to see Jared actually cooking.

He wore a pair of light blue, knee length shorts with a black tank top which was basically just a piece of rug hanging on him. His hair was in a low bun and he was humming something what sounded like his own song, nodding his head, sometimes mumbling the lyrics of The kill.

"All I WAN-TED WAS YOUUU!" he sort of whisper-shouted and I couldn't help but smile and leaned to the wall watching him with his back at me as he was flipping the pancakes.

"YOU! YOU! YOU!" he continued and when the "beat dropped" he smacked the pancake on top of the other ready ones. "Oh yeaaas! "he smiled and now whistled his song as he dropped the pan into the sink next to him and grabbed up the plate of small pancakes with both hands, like its his treasure.

"All I wanted was you..." he kept singing now softly looking at the pancakes as he turned to walk to the table in hurry but then he stopped and froze looking at me like I caught him stealing.

I clapped with a grin.

"Bravo! If those pancakes could talk..." I giggled.

"Oh I... I was just... Ah whatever, I'm still cool and if you want to tell this to anyone no one will believe you anyway," he stated half serious half joking.

I just showed as if I am zipping my mouth shut.

"Don't worry, you know I don't talk," I said and he chuckled as he put the pancakes down.

"I made for you too. Vegan pancakes. Come, join me, I am going to eat in the backyard," he said taking plates and glasses.

"Oh... well, thanks, sure," I nodded with a smile as I helped him set up the table outside under the shades, next to the pool.

"Any plans for today?" I asked as we sat down.

Jared just shrugged as he poured orange juice to himself.

"Not much. I really don't want to go anywhere; I need some time off from people and the outside world. Shannon might come over later on."

"Ah, alright," I nodded as I took a pancake.

"Try it," he ordered and looked at me waiting for my reaction.

I cut off a bite and made sure there's some jam on top, then ate it and my eyes widened.

"Jared, this is very good! I knew you like cooking, but didn't know you're actually good," I admitted and he laughed throwing his head back.

"Yes, this is one of my many talents. I just either have no time or energy to cook," shrugged as he started to eat too. "But nothing fancy."

I smiled and continued eating.

Jared's phone kept buzzing on the chair next to us, but he was that kind of a gentleman who never used his phone at the table if there are others too.

He just peeked to it with a frown.

"You can check it Jared, it's okay," I smiled, and he just shook his head.

"No, it is just Lora. She keeps asking when to meet this week," he rolled his eyes.

"Well, you know some women are weird in a way that they try to keep contact with a guy who they slept with for a week straight," I said with a light smile, but I really did feel bad for Lora.

And, well for all those women who get into bed with him, thinking they could be the one to change Jared for the better.

At least for what they think is better.

Being in a relationship with a businessman like Jared, who barely has time to breath, wouldn't be that easy and fairy tale like as they all think.

Jared loves women. He adores them, he appreciates every type and he treats them as Queens. And one day, he might start to think that he has seen it all, and experienced it all, and when that day comes he might be willing to settle but I am pretty sure it is not any time soon.

"I made sure she knows my intentions," he stated annoyed. "I told her even before we did anything that all that it is going to be is fooling around, and I don't want anything else from her. She was all fine with it."

"Looks like she wants to continue the "fooling around"."

"Yeah and that won't happen. After the third time women start to get feelings so gotta let them go, no matter how good they are," a cheeky smile appeared on his face.

"You got it all figured out, don't you? How caring you are," I shook my head with a smile.

"When will you fire her?" he asked, and I sighed.

"Maybe after the manager meeting on Thursday."

He nodded.

After we were done eating, I started to put everything away as Jared was chilling, looking into the distance with his feet up on the other chair.

I walked back out standing in the sliding door.

"I think I'm gonna go now, leave you alone," I said.

I didn't really have anything to do, but I didn't want to hang around here either.

He looked up to me pulling his shades up from his eyes.

"You have something to do?" he asked.

"Nah, just... have some me time, I guess. And let you have yours," I smiled.

"I don't need me time. I hate sitting with my thoughts. I was thinking we could play in the pool; I could blow up the floating animals," he smiled sitting up excited.

"Well, I don't know..." I mumbled hugging myself. The last thing I want is for him to see me in bikini. "I don't really like water," I shrugged.

"Oh, don't lie to me Avery, I remember when you told the story of your favorite Las Vegas vacation, when you spent every day in the Hotel pool, and never seen the city," he said pulling an eyebrow and I was honestly shocked that he remembered.

It was something I mentioned in some gathering years ago.

"Alright, fine, but I don't have bikini here," I said.

He just jumped up and disappeared inside.

I walked after him slowly.

He was jumping down the stairs and threw two unopened bikini packages to me. I caught it with a frown.

"When Valery was in America she got bunch of shit sent here as she gave my address to her agency," he explained and I snorted.

"Yeah, because Valery's bikinis will probably fit me. That woman is a Goddess," I mumbled the last sentence as I pushed the packages back to him.

I remember Valery so well. The ever so perfect Russian model.

She and Jared were on and off for a couple months a year ago. She would never acknowledge me only when she wanted something. She called me over with literally snapping her fingers together.

"Well, can't comment much as you are always dressed like a potato, but looking at your wrist size I am pretty sure they fit," he smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"And don't call her a Goddess. She is no better than you in any way. And between you and me, she wasn't so special in bed either," he whispered as he gave the packages back.

I chuckled shaking my head.

"Go, give them a try. You don't have to come out if you don't want to," said with a shrug and I nodded.

"Fine, fine."

He smiled happily.

"I'll go pump up the animals," he said and was already out the door.

He was so active and fresh, I loved it.

I was standing in the bathroom looking at my reflection in the red two-piece contemplating whether or not go out.

It fitted me, and as it had a flat bra piece what had to be tied at the back it could be fitted on my B cup sized chest.

I might have been flat from the side but at least I had decent hipbones. But it wasn't really my body shape I had problems with; it was my skin. I had very pale skin covered in freckles. So much that it looked disturbing, at least to me. I could still recall all the nicknames I had in elementary school, from "dirty skinned" to "muddy, poor kid".

I put on a robe wrapping it around at the front as I walked outside uncertainly.

I knew so well that Jared likes me being his assistant because I am one of the few he is not even slightly attracted to, so seeing my body probably just reassure him; there is really nothing to lose here anymore.

"Happy you decided on joining," he smiled back at me.

A giraffe, a shark, one double and two other mattresses were thrown onto the water and he was just finishing up the last one which was a huge armchair.

"Looking fun, huh?"

"Yeah," I laughed standing under the shades as long as I can.

He threw the armchair into the pool too then took his tank top off and just straight jumped into the water in a bomb shape.

"Oh my God, so fresh and coooold" his squeaking voice sounded so playful as he pushed the hair out of his face. "Come on in!" he motioned and I nodded.

I opened the robe and put it slowly onto the chair then turned towards the pool hugging my bare stomach around uncomfortable as I walked to the edge of the pool.

I didn't dare to look up, was just staring at my toes. I didn't want to see Jared's reaction.

But when he was so silent I looked up just to see him standing in the pool looking at me with slightly open mouth and I cleared my throat.

"You know what, I... I'm just gonna skip it; I don't like cold water anyway," I waved ashamed and turned to walk back.

"No, you get in here, Avery," stated so firm it made me turn back towards him and started walking confused.

He did not hide that he was still staring like he is studying my body, which made me feel super conscious.

"Could you... please not stare?" I asked, more like murmured under my breath.

"Sorry, Av, it's just like..." he walked closer in the water but he stopped looking up at me and his expression turned worried; he must have seen the tears in my eyes as I looked away hugging myself even more.

"Avery, hey, what's the matter?" his voice was kind with worry. "Sorry I was staring, but it's... nothing like... shit."

He was confused and I hated myself even more.

I was frozen in place as he quickly jumped out of the pool and hurried away then was back and laid my robe onto me gently.

"Here, sorry, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way," he explained.

"No, its not you... I don't blame you, no way, I just... never can get used to the stares because I look like... I... didn't put the lid on while making chocolate smoothie..." I chuckled off my own embarrassment.

"I was only staring because I was surprised," he continued. "I mean I have never seen you even in tight clothes and now you are in a bikini looking all stunning," he acted outraged, and I looked up to him stunned.

"What?"

I was done. Did he just... say that? To me? In a bikini?

Not reacting to my confusion, he frowned.

"That's why you... never wear shirts and stuffs?" he came to realization and I shrugged.

"Avery, come on, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Especially not in front of me. You have seen me at my worst..."

"Yeah," I snorted. "Your worst is still most people's best," I smiled to him and he smiled back gently, again, skipping the reaction.

"Come let's have fun, don't let a bunch of freckles get into the way. Freckles are in style anyway," said and I let my robe as he stepped in front of me and slowly took it off me, looking at my body. "So unique, it's pretty damn amazing, Av," he said stunned then smiled looking into my eyes and I smiled too.

This man is everything.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.5K 609 47
One night in mid-90's L.A., Jane meets two brothers in a diner. A series of simple decisions ends up turning her life on its ear while she tries to...
21.1K 348 57
Jared Leto story.
14.8K 1.1K 62
****COMPLETED**** #107 in Lovable ... Back in 2019, Don't Call Me Cat! was added to the new and notable reading list of @Samantha @Wattpad director...
2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...