Attack on Titan The New Outco...

By fund8579

A story of a man that changes the outcome of the war against the Titans. A wanderer with no memory of his pas... More

The Start of the Path
The Start of Heroes
The Battle and The Tears
The Development of Warriors
Time to Grow
The Training
The Night before the Test
The New friend
The Second Tragedy
The War and The Promise
Broken Spirits
The Death of Two Heroes
Wonders of The World.
The Comeback
The battle and The New Discovery
Treason
Confrontation and the New Family
Connecting New Strings
The Stand!!!
The Stand!!! Part 2
The Stand!!! Part 3
Before the Court
After The Court Martial
New places, New roads
Before the battle Part. 1
Before the battle Part.2
Before the battle, Final part
The Female Titan Pt.1

The wanderer

1K 20 5
By fund8579

In the plains of wall Maria, the wind blows and birds sing, people in villages are happy. And an unexpected person is sleeping on a hill with some sort of vehicle besides him. This vehicle, it was big, about the size of a hummer. This person is a male, he seemed in his early twenties, he had black hair and seems a little muscular. He had a very formal attire that made him look like a noble or maybe someone close to it.

"Ooooh man," the man says, "hmm w-where am I". 

The man slowly gets up not knowing where he is. He looks at the landscape below the hill, seeing cattle and farmers as well as children playing. He then looks at himself, realizing that he had an all-black colored outfit and on his side, he had a katana included with a wakizashi (or a short sword that is included with the katana).

He then moved his hand s to the back of his head, "hmmm, damn, why does my head hurt"?

 After the pain left he turned around and the vehicle behind him. He then started walking towards it while circling around it.

"I wonder if this is mine", he then just realizes that he doesn't remember anything, like who he is, why he's here, or where, here is? "What the hell, why can't I remember"?

He then walks up to the vehicle and opens is and gets in he sees that it's like a bunker inside it has enough seats for four people. It has a computer and some cabinets with doors made of steel, "Seems like everything is reinforced".

Keeping his cool he thinks about his amnesias condition a little. "So I don't remember my name or where I'm at, but I can still remember the name of an object and how to use them, what happened to me ", He gets inside the reinforced vehicle and starts the computer like he said he knew exactly how to start it, it opens up displaying a screen asking for a password. "Damn, now I'm stuck, where could the password be"? He starts searching the vehicle, up where the seats are inside the doors and under the seat, "Nothing interesting here".

He starts searching the back and opens the cabinets, inside he sees a machine that seems to be a combination of a grappling hook, rocket launcher, and a scabbard with multiple blades in them and it's connected to a belt with some sort of energy-based thrusters. On the side, there are various types of handles with different elements and attributes,  "hmm, these seem to be labeled, this one has a lighting bolt and this one has a skull, what does it mean?"

He closes the cabinet and keeps looking for the password. He opens cabinet after cabinet and pulls out any papers or folders they may have. He reads the papers that explain the machine and its purpose, he also finds documents that explain the blades handles and their function.

"Interesting so these handles can connect to the blades and form a sturdy sword, on the other hand, the handle with the lightning bolt can make an energy-based sword. COOL!" He seems excited then realizes "It must've taken a genius to make these" He then reads about the thrusters it seems that they can be used for long periods of time till they need to cool down and recharge automatically. He keeps looking for the password finally finding it. He goes to that computer and enters the password, he thems opens up files to see what up with him and his amnesia. Sadly he didn't find anything just that his name Lucas and that he as an arsenal and just more facts about the maintenance and creation of the maneuver gear. He was also getting bored with looking at stuff so he stopped.

"Damn luck, it's cool that I have all this, but what is it for? It's not like I'm gonna slay a giant", little did he know the troubles that were coming his way and the adventure he was going to take.

He got in front of the car and saw a small town in front of him, "Hmm, maybe I should check the village and see what I can learn about this place".  

He starts his car, drives to the village. As he arrives people start to worry and hear the loud noise, at first they thought it was a Titan but then they saw a small metal thing, the noise was coming from the car. He then stops and gets out and takes his keys. Many people around him are spectacle about seeing the contraption he then approaches an older man that was right beside the area where he parked, it seemed like he was a blacksmith.

"Sir, hello I wondering where is the town hall"? Lucas asked. 

"Townhall? We don't have one of those here", the man said. The man then turned to look at Lucas's car,"...Young man if I may ask, how does that contraption work" the older man asked. 

Lucas looked at his car and then thought [Wait, what, these people don't have any cars. Hmm now that I think about it why am I the only one to have one?] He looks back at the older man and tells him that it's like a carriage only that it doesn't need a horse. 

"Hey, old man, I got a question. What is the name of this town". Lucas thought that if there was no town hall then just ask the residence. 

"I see that you're not from around here, I could have guessed from your appearance and that carriage", the old man said. 

 {Hehe, he's calling it a carriage, how sad] Lucas thought.

"You are in Shiganshina District, It seems like you need a recap", Stepping outside the blacksmith shop the older man leads Lucas to the road. 

The old man then points at the wall, "see that giant wall, that's wall maria, here in our nation we have three big walls that protect us from the Titans. The first one is Wall Maria, then Wall Rose, and lastly Wall Sina. They are all protected by the knights of this country. First is the Garrison's which protect the walls, then there's the Survey corp  which go outside the walls to kill titans and lastly there's the Military police, they mostly just guard the capital and the king."

 Lucas was thinking [hmm, interesting they live in medieval age with three walls surrounding them and then there are these soldiers that protect them from these so-called titans, wait, titans?] Lucas asks the man "Old man, what are these titans"? 

The older man looks at him spectacle and then says "You don't know them, where did you come from, they are these huge monsters with a human-like appearance and an appetite for human flesh, they can also grow back limbs. They have killed almost 40 percent of the humans already. If you don't know that then you must have never seen one." 

"Wow, I've never seen them, but how do you kill these things", Lucas asked. 

The man then replied, "If you wanna know then you gotta watch the soldiers do their stuff, but I doubt they'll even let you be there in during a Titan attack. They only go out of the wall to attack them."

 Lucas again in thought [hmm, I have to learn that weak spot if I wanna take it down]. "Hey old man thanks for all the info," Lucas said.

 "No problems young one," the old man replies.

Lucas then turns back to his car and sees a lot of people looking at it. He gets in and then starts the car scaring the people away from it and heads for the hill.

 After a while, he found a spot to chill he then sits by the tree and looks down the hill. "Man, I wish I knew what I'm am doing here. I know that I'm not supposed to be here, but I don't even know where I'm from." He then gets up and reaches for a branch while at the same time trying to remember something. 

VOOOOOOOM

Lucas then sees images flying all around him. He sees people running and giants towering over the streets. He sees people being devoured by the Titans, he sees this while looking down from the hill.

"Aaah!"Lucas snaps back and gets down on his knees "What the hell was that did I just see a vision"? In his thought [What is was that, was that tomorrow? Were those things, Titans? Wait, wait if I saw it once maybe I can see it again?], He picks up a rock and remembers what he was thinking and doing before he got the previous vision. 

VOOOOOOOM

Once again he sees this vision only this time there are new images of this same incident. "What the hell is this power" he tries it over and over again until he finally believes that he has had enough. "So if I hold something and I think very deeply of trying to get memories I get a vision from that object, pretty cool". The only problem he has is that he doesn't know how the attack will start or if it's even gonna happen. 

"The only way is that I have to test it on someone but who, nobodies here and it's already night." [Maybe I'll try tomorrow, anyway I'll go back to those plains it will be better to get less attention from now on.] He then starts the car and heads outside the wall into the plains of Wall Maria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 451 12
Mikasa's got a lover and she is as dangerous and sexy but sweet and vulnerable as they come!But when Mikasa finds out exactly what kind of person her...
95.5K 2.9K 37
Y/n was there when wall Maria fell and she lived in the underground ever since. She fought her way to the top in the underground, it was the only way...
67.8K 1.5K 26
you are a typical college student, living your life like a normal person would do. one night you decide to let loose and relieve your stress for once...
17.9K 545 22
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ©pepochi Highest ranking: 1# attackontitanseason4 Y/N L/N, the most innocent and sweet girl w...