stay with me ( m.p )

Da tsunamimary

Elizabeth & Malia are finally done with school . Jakeeyp is their best friend . They go to his party and Eliz... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sorry
Chapter 4
Description of all the girls
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note :)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New book
A/n
What's up Guys!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Chapter 18

1.3K 30 4
Da tsunamimary

still Malia's POV

the test said negative . We were all so happy . Even though she is sick , we are so happy she isn't pregnant . she is just to young . " Babe , i'm so happy for you . Sucks you're sick though ."

" Yeah , but Jake will take care of me . "

" yeah he got you no matter what girrrllll ."

we got back home and Jake took car of Dom right away . That was so sweet .

Elizabeth's POV

i walked inside the house and i needed to talk to myles . " hey babe , so what did you want to talk about ?"

" well i hear all these rumors that you are texting this girl Lycia faith . is that true ?"

" Yes , it is true . I am so sorry i messed up , but she dm'd me first and i don't want to be rude to her so i texted her back . Babe , trust me she is just a friend ."

" Myles , we all know . No girl that pretty is just a friend . Why would you do this ?" he just stayed there blanked face .

" I don't even want to fight with you , so i think we do need a break . have fun with her tomorrow ."

" Yeah i will , because i won't see your ugly , thot self anyways ." after he said that , i started to cry and i immediately left his room . i ran out of the house and ran to the park . " Hey are you okay ?"

" No , does it look .. Kalin , i'm so sorry . i didn't mean to yell . "

i turned and hugged Kalin . He immediately hugged back . Malia came out of the car and hugged me too .

" So what happened ?"

" Well i seen rumors and stuff about Myles texting this chick Lycia Faith and then he called me ugly and a thot . "

i cried even more remembering what he said .

" Awe come here girl . its all good , but when we go home , Me and Kalin will have a talk with him , won't we Kalin ."

" Yes we will . this is not like him to just lash out at girls and call them names . Especially you , he loves you . " When we got home , i saw that lycia chick and his kissing .

Malia's POV

I saw hurt in Elizabeth's eyes . i stared at Myles . " Myles What the heck ? All that bull about you promising everything to her . Was that all a freakin' lie ? Wow , you are so full of yourself . I hate you , don't you ever hurt her again . You are just so ugh whatever . Have fun with that girl ."

Me and Kalin packed up our stuff . Elizabeth went with us to , We got to a Hotel . As soon as , we all settled in , I saw Elizabeth looking for tickets back to the Bay area . " Elizabeth are you actually leaving . "

" Yes Malia . i am , i have nowhere else to stay . I will come back , but until then i am leaving . You guys can come if you want , but i doubt you will . "

" I will go with you . "

" Okay , but tell Kalin because we leave at 6:00 in the morning . "

" okay . Kalin !!"

" Yes Malia ."

" I am going back to the bay with Elizabeth . I am sorry to leave you , but she is in need of a best friend right now ."

" It's cool , babe . Go be there with you friend . I will be here when you get back ."

" Okay thanks for understanding ."

I told Kalin we will be leaving ay 6:00 in the morning so he would drive us to the airport .

Myles' POV

after Elizabeth left , i was crushed , but i mean we are broken up . " Babe , lets go eat ."

" I am not your babe , and i think you need to leave . "

i showed her the door . I ran upstairs to see a note . ' Here is your promise ring back . Yeah you promise me that you won't hurt me . Liar , i hate you , Myles . Don't ever talk to me again . "

i grabbed the ring and cried . What have i done .

// sorry for deleting the chapter , but i had to redo it . i didn't want to make Dom pregnant yet so yeah . ilysm . //

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

63.3K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
322K 14.6K 41
Different worlds, Different circumstances, Fate brought them together, But will they remain there?
7.9K 185 41
Alice just recently moved to California ( Bay Area ) with her best friend Rachel from Florida. They meet two boys named Kalin and Myles. Myles and...
1.4M 32.4K 38
Growing up in an a broken home has made 17 year old Elizabeth Scott tough as nails. When she moves to a new school she doesn't expect anything exciti...