Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 66

265 8 0
By emily__slater

I sit down at the table and have the fan dry my nails as I wait for Ashley. She finishes up and drys her nails next to mine.

"What color did you get?" I ask.

"Hot pink, you?" She says and shows me hers.

"Navy." I say and she nods.

"That guy you were with was cute." She says with a smile.

"If this thing with Niall doesn't work out I'll know were to go." She says and laughs, it's not good to think that way but I know it keeps her not to worry about Niall.

"Everything will be fine, it wasn't anything too big." I say to her, I see the worker look over at us like he knows were talking about him.

"I know, but Niall never acts like this. He is always so nice I just don't know what happen. This is probably all in my head right?" She vents.

"Yeah, you and Niall will be fine soon." I say reassuring her, I find it cute that she is so scared that her and Niall would break up.

"I hope, lets get out of here. I need to stop at Nialls and see what is going on let's hope he wont be so grumpy." she says pushing her chair back in.

I follow her out of the salon and to the car. "Just want me to drop you off at Nialls?" I ask heading out the door.

"No one drives my car remember." She says with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, at that concert you wouldn't let me drive your car, I had to go with Harry." I laugh, that night me and Harry got lost, it feels like forever ago but it was only about a month and a half.

I sit in the passenger seat and she takes off. She blast the music and rolls the windows down. "Shit its cold." she curses and rolls them back up.

"Good luck with Niall." I say as she drops me off at our dorm.

"Lets hope, if I don't come back you know the awnser." She says and sticks out her tounge as she pulls away. I head up the steps into the warming building.

Most of the leaves have fallen, their that nasty color of brown everyone seems to hate. We all enjoy when their the orange color and their not that hard scratchy material. Fall is going to go to an unfortunate end soon and the cold winter shall be rolling in.

I lay down on my bed full of blankets I recently pulled out of my closet. I stare at the ceiling exsausted from my day of preparing for tomarrow. I'm nervous to see all of Harry aunts and the rest of his family and realitives. I wonder if he has grandparents? He has never mentioned them. I hope his father wont show up, I'm scared for how Harry will react, what he would do infront of his family. I know he wont have him their and he already doesn't like most of his family, and to have one their he dispises wont be so fun.

"I hope this all goes well." I say aloud in my empty dorm

I walk over to my desk and pull out a candle, I light it with match and let my room fill with the smell of pumpkin pie. My mom use to always buy me candels, but my dad never let me light them incase I set the house on fire. When my dad wasn't home she would always light one, and we would sit by the fire with hot chocolate on a cold fall or winter day.

I am brought out of my thoughts by hearing the calender fall, the one Harry gave me for my birthday. I pick it up from my desk and look at the day.

Saturday: Stay in bed with her all day and watch her favorite Disney movies, order a pizza and the chocolate lava cakes.

It says on the calender, he is too sweet for thinking of all of these. I take the calender and hang it back up, laughing at myself for how terrible I put the nail in the wall.

I take my favorite book and lay on my bed, setting my back against the wall. I open up the book and start to read, I smell the candle and yawn getting tired. Even though its still pretty early. I spend for what it seems like minutes to hours just sitting and reading. I look outside the window to the cold outside, and see the sun has set. I blow the candle out and snuggle under the covers. Ashley never came back, her and Niall must be better. I knew they would, considering what happena and how Niall is. She mostly just over reacted, I would have reacted the sme as her though.

I rest my head on my cold pillow, and rest my heavy eyes.

My eyes adjust to the blinding light that I'm waking up too. I crawl out of bed and stalk over to the sink, where I brush my teeth. I check the time, ten thirty. I have awhile until I need to start getting ready, Ashley never came back even after I fell asleep, I hope shes not back before I leave. I don't want her changing my make up to something bold. I spit out the accsess toothpaste and change into a long sleve shirt and a pair of jeans.

I slide on my fuzzy socks and a pair of ugg boots and grab my wallet, I need to go to the drug store and buy a new eye linner. Mine has a bit left and I don't want to chance it.

I head down the steps of the building and out to my car. The wind pushes against my face giving me the chills. I pull the cold handel to my car door and shut it fast making the wind stop hitting my frigid skin.

I pull out and drive off to a knew Walgreens. I saw one going to the mall. Its's not to far away so I like that. I drive off to the Walgreens and walk in, letting the warm air inside warm me up.

I walk down the cosmetics aisle and look at all the diffrent brands and colors they have. I chose the one I like the best and proceed to the checkout line.

"How you doing?'' The old lady asked me as we wait in line.

"I'm good, you?' I ask politly, we move up.

"I'm doing good thanks for asking." She says and sends me a little smile. I send one her back and she checks out.

"Thank you for chosing Walgreens. I hope you found everything easily." The annoyed teenager says while she checks my products out. She rolls her eyes, shes probably a highschooler needing money for college. Thats mainly why all teenagers get jobs. I know I needed one.

"Bye honey." The kind lady says and exsits the store. I grab my small bag with only an eye linner in it.

I walk outside and into my car, I blast the heat and pull away back to the dorms.

I head up the the dorm and pull these boots of letting me walk around in just socks. I pull out my phone and google the hotel. It says its around a twenty to thirty minute drive. Probably a little more cause traffic on a Sunday.

. . .

Time has past and I start to get ready, I put on light make up and some of my new eye linner, I apply a thin line not wanting such a dramatic look.

I apply alittle bit of blush on the apples of my cheeks while I heat up the curling iron to curl the end of my hair. I finish my hair and hair spray it to hold the curls. I take two peices in the front and clip them back, leaving them out of my face.

I slide on my dress and do the best I can of zipping it, I finnaly zip it all the way. I sit on my bed and put on the heals that Ashley has let me use. I open my closet door letting me see how I look through the body sized mirror. I adjust the shoulder pushing it a bit lower. I grab a black cardigan I have in my closet. It a sheer black one, that matches my dress in case I get cold. I pull out my mini side purse, its black and has mini diaminds on the rim making it look dressed up. I shove my phone inside and carry the cardigan on my arm. I grab some extra cash incase I need to.

My phone starts to vibrate and I reach in my purse to grab.

*Julia* Why would she be calling.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Emily, where are you. The game is about to start?' She screams into the phone.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell coach, I'm sick and can't make it to the game." I lie hoping she'll buy it.

"If we lose its on you." She says angry.

"Okay, you wont we have a strong defense, who are you playing?" I ask.

"Missouri." She says

"They have a better defense than offense, so it will be harder to get a goal. you can stop them though." I say, making her feel better. I fake cough into the phone to try and sell my lie.

"Good, you better make it to the out of state game, we will need you." She says, out of state game?

"Where is that?" I ask.

"California, the first out of state game this season." She explains.

"You can also bring someone, and we get our own hotel room, this is why I like games like this." She adds. You can bring someone? So its basicly a vacation for a day.

"I have to go game is starting." She says and hangs up the phone before I can say goodbye.

I put my phone back in my purse and walk out the dorm. I walk out to my car and pull up the directions to the hotel and drive off.

///Thanks for reading!///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 105 26
Alexis, a girl who gets yelled at in school. Harry Styles seemed to be the only one who can save her. She also keeps having these dreams. Read and fi...
48.5K 1.1K 24
It was a cold, January evening in New York City when Sydney, an 18 year old student at NYU, stopped at a nearby coffee shop simply to waste some time...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
282 5 16
Summary Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfrie...