Game Over [ Countryhumans X R...

By SoyaBeanie

(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (END)
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter 4

14.4K 397 1.5K
By SoyaBeanie

Death was a place of no return..

Except for me apparently

My hands and legs felt lifeless, the cold air brushed against my skin. My eyes fluttered open, to my dismay I was greeted with a familiar surrounding. I slowly picked myself up and rubbed my hand against my head.

"W-where am I?"

"Do you not remember?"

I swiftly turned my head, I ended up face to face with the red eyed me. "Y-you again!" I pointed at her, "it's rude to point at people yknow?" She sighed. I retreated my hand, "What am I doing here again?"

"You really don't remember do you?" She shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at her, suddenly the memories came flooding back. I dropped to my knees, "D-did I die..?"

"Well, yes and no"

"You're not being specific, and what does that even mean?!"

"You'll see soon enough, also don't mention it to anyone it's our little secret ok? Besides I won't allow you mention it either way," she chuckled as she extended an arm towards me. I glared at her and took her hand,

(———)

I shot up, I took a few deep breaths before analyzing the surroundings. It was the same room from when I first came here, the same bedsheets too. Well it was plain white so I wasn't sure, "Ah, they must've took care of me while I was unconscious," I glanced at the door for awhile.

I remembered that moment so vividly, when he shoved me and the ringing sound of the glass shattering. I covered my face with my hands in silence for a few minutes, I expected my bag to be next to the bed but it wasn't there.

Next I noticed my outfit, it was the same outfit I wore when I first came here. "Huh, that's strange.." I thought to myself, "don't tell me he changed my outfit?!" I said in my head.

Soon I heard the door creak open and a tall country came inside. I felt so relived and rushed up to hug him, "Whoa whoa-"

"Russia is America ok?? How about Britain, please don't tell me they're mad because of what happened, it's my fault anyway,"

"H-huh? What are you talking about, and get off me,"

"America pushed me out of the window and I heard Britain yell at him, I hope they're not mad,"

"Pushed you out of the window?? You've been sleeping this entire time, you haven't even properly met them,"

I stepped back in confusion, Russia adjusted his ushanka and crossed his arms. "I'm surprised you're not confused at what's happening right now, I mean you just appeared here in a new universe,"

The situation was confusing so I wanted to Test my theory, "Russia what's my name?" I questioned. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "that's what everyone else also wants to know including me, we've never met before,"

"H-huh?"

"Well anyway I'll wait downstairs for you to get yourself together, everyone's waiting downstairs so come when you're ready," he sighed and left.

I sat back down on the bed, "did I time travel?" I thought, "Is this what she meant??"

"So that means If I want to go home I have to try and not get a bad ending, huh it's like a game,"

"So the best thing to do right now is to avoid getting bad ends,"

I planned to go through the same timeline as before but I will avoid opening the letter because it seemed to be the source of the last ending.

I stood up and joined the others downstairs, just like before, there were murmurs from the crowd of countries. I flinched when I saw America chatting next to Britain, if only he knew what happened.

I tried my best to get through the questions as similarly as possible from last time. There were small differences here and there but at least the outcome was the same. I was told to stay with America until tomorrow when they'll attend to send me back.

Along the way to America's house we had some small talk about this world,

"Soo.. how do you get food?"

"Well it honestly depends on the country's economy and stuff, if the country is going through a hunger crisis then they'll find no food in their fridge or something like that," America shrugged.

"What if you were to give some of your food to other countries?"

"Well it's possible but you have to be very aware of your situation, if you end up running out of food then you'll die, we are capable of dying."

"How about the global warming situation? How does it effect you guys?"

"Well the temperature here in this world is going to get scorching hot if that continues, also the water provided in our houses are sometimes dirty and somewhat contaminated, honestly why can't humans care more about their environment it's killing us and them too," America sulked.

"Man after hearing that, I can't imagine what Antarctica Is going through right now," I quietly whispered to America.

"The poor dude, his health has been really bad lately,"

"Oh hey we're here," I pointed at the familiar beige house. America raised an eyebrow, "how did you know this was my house?"

"Oh crap," I though to myself.

"Uhh lucky guess? I guess if you theorize it then it's by the condition of the house like you mentioned before, how you guys and your environment change due to human effects,"

America stared at me, "have no idea what you just said but whatever," he said as he unlocked the door.

I breathed out a sigh of relief, thank god he just brushed it off. We entered the house and I did the same routine as the last time to avoid anything unnecessary. Once I sat down in the kitchen of course by cue, his phone rang and he excused himself to answer it.

I stared at the drawer from where I got the letter, "no point in opening it now, I already know what's in there anyway," I thought as I took a sip of my coffee.

When America came back we continued to have some small talk and explain to me about this world. It was interesting to say the least,

"So that's why we don't really get along well,"

"So uh do historical event effect y'all? Or do you effect historical events? Or do you even effect them at all?"

"Whoa stop with the questions, take it slow, well yes us countries are effected by historical events or we effect historical event, nobody really knows but one things for certain is that whatever happens to humans happens to us and whatever happens to us happens to humans-," He continued.

"So he's a talkative type.." I thought, for I have been analyzing the behaviors of some the countries to avoid bad ends as much as possible.

"Let me guess, your height is effected by the population right?" I guessed. He chuckled, "yes exactly, you sure are pretty smart and accepting for a human,"

"Accepting?"

"Well yeah, you never really freaked out or lose your cool even when you're in a complicated situation like this, I expect you to be more... suspicious of us.."

"Oh really? I didn't notice.."

"Also what up with you hugging Russia immediately after you woke up? He told me you were worried about me and Britain or something," he laughed.

"Hey don't make fun of me!"

The night continued, we chatted and started conversations with each other until it was time I went to bed. I plopped down on my bed and sighed, "Well I do hope that it all works out, he isn't mad at me at least,"

Soon I drifted to sleep,

+1 Relationship

When I woke up the next day I got ready and headed to Britain's house with America, he handed me the toast and we chatted a lot.

"Yknow people always call me talkative and narcissistic and stuff, no one really wanted to listen to me ramble, I'm glad that I have someone to talk to now,"

"Well there's nothing wrong with being talkative, it just means you're friendly and I like that,"

+1 Relationship

I turned my head and America was blushing a faint pink color. But soon his face turned into disappointment, I wonder why?

The truth is that I was analyzing his behavior so I could match his, I'm being very careful on what I say to people.

I didn't realize we were already at Britain's house, and so we entered and was greeted by the same faces. Russia handed me back my bag and I had a little small talk with Britain and France. The situation this time wasn't very different from before except America stood by my side this whole time. I'm glad he isn't mad at me like before,

Then we went to the human world again, but I knew what was going to happen so I didn't sweat it. America bid me farewell, his face looked disappointed. Could it be he didn't want me to leave? Then I proceeded to slam myself into another person to show him they can't see me.

When he found out no one could see me, I could see joy in his eyes. "He must be very lonely that he becomes happy when I stay behind," I thought.

I heaved myself up with his help and we went back,

We explained the situation to Britain and France,

"Well then I guess you're stuck here until we can figure out how to get you back," Britain took a sip of his tea.

France nodded in agreement,

America and I headed back to his house,

"I find it weird that you didn't cry or something when you realized no one could see you,"

"Uhh.. well,"

"Are you actually happy to stay here instead of back in your world?"

"Well I never had many friends in my world, it was always lonely, and for once I have a friend in this world, I wouldn't want to leave that friend,"

"Well then same goes for me," he smiled at me.

I couldn't help but blush a little,

+1 Relationship

When we got home I didn't realized how exhausted I was until I fell the second I entered the house onto the carpet floor.

"Are you ok?" He questioned while extending a hand to heave me up.

"I'm just.. tired,"

"I guess traveling to your world takes a lot of your energy,"

"I guess.."

"Can you stand?"

"Nope!"

He sighed and carried me up the stairs and dumped me on my bed.

"Goodnight America," I muttered half awake by now.

"Goodnight (Y/N)," he replied as he shut the door behind him.

I soon fell asleep because of lack of energy,

Checkpoint reached!

——————————————————————————
(A/N) : hoooo god that was pretty cringey this part was quite long for some reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 9.9K 91
You guessed it. Another Countryhumans x Reader book floating around the sea of Wattpad. Enjoy! Requests are closed. Also, cover and chapter art crea...
49.8K 766 25
As stated above. this is a Countryhumans x Reader story. Unfortunately for male readers, my stories sre targeted towards females. It is really uncomf...
17.6K 225 25
🔞this book will (and does) contain a lot of smut!🔞 discontinued 😔 __ im going to hell, arent i? welp too late read the 1st chapter for rules on wh...
1.8K 95 6
Hello and welcome! This book will contain chapters regarding: ・Historically fictional oneshots of countryhumans, statehumans, and cityhumans (and on...