Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Fifty Six ☾

6.2K 126 100
By babyylivv

Liv

I continued my fun, slicing two fingers, and carving a pretty star in one mans stomach. They screamed in pain, and at one point begged for their lives.

That's the best part.

The door opened loudly, although I kept my eyes trained on the three bloody masterpieces in front of me, deciding what my next move would be.

"che spettacolo, brava ragazza." His deep voice whispered as I felt his hard chest pressed up against my back. I didn't miss him pressing his boner into my back either. Boner. That's such a naughty word.
(Translation> what a show, good girl)

I smiled loving the praise he gave me.

"Now.." The Italian walked out form behind me, taking out his gun, and putting in one bullet. "Pick one darling." He said to me keeping his eyes on the men. I glanced at him seeing a sick smirk forming before I turned giving them my attention.

Hmm.. mr no need condom?

mr lego hands?

Or mr jack o lantern .. who will it be?

I think.. mr no need condom. After all he still had his hands, not that he will be able to use them on himself, his ding dong is all over the place.

I leaned over and stood on my tippy toes as he slightly bent down holding my waist as I whispered, "the middle one." I could tell he was pleased with my answer due to the smirk and side glance I received.

Ethan took out his switch blade from his pocket, beginning to roughly cut the ropes from mr dickless's hands, purposely cutting some flesh while doing so. Then he-he handed him the gun.

"You have three choices. Go down as a coward bastard, and take your own life, or you can pick your target, and die in a rain of gun fire the second you step out of the room." He said neglecting to reveal the third option.

The man gulped visibly and shifted wincing from pain.

"An-and the third?" He asked looking anywhere but the Italians eyes.

"You tell me why you were fucking up my shipments, and I will let my little girl decide what happens with you." He said with a smirk seeing the mans eyes snap up to meet mine, clearly not liking the sound of being with me any longer.

We stood patiently waiting for the man to speak as he fiddled with the gun in his hand acting as if he's never used one before. The two men beside him looked at each other as if they were communicating through their eyes. Lego man cleared his throat gaining our attention.

"We won't talk. Ne-"

"The girl."

Our eyes snapped to the man in the middle who cut off his friend, but kept his eyes trained on the floor. The other two glared at him clearly angry with his confession.

"What girl?" I asked squinting at him not liking to the two word explanation that was given. Apparently what I said was hilarious due to all three of them cracking down in laughter. Quickly getting irritated I pulled out my knife ready to slit their throats. Although the boss next to me held me back.

They finished off their wheezing and looked at us.

"You. Everyone wants you. Please, infamous Ethan Dolan gets engaged and the crime world throws a parade. You sweet pea." The middle man said leaning in closer to me. "You're as good as dead."

Bang.

He slumped forward in his chair taking the easy way out, however all I could focus on was the ground. Me. I'm dead. Dead? Please. I bit my lip looking at the other two who stared wide eyed, obviously not seeing that coming. You and me both.

Ethan scoffed. "Pussy."

I hate that he compared one of a woman's most sensitive, private, and intimate areas to that asshole.

The man who I used as a human pumpkin spoke up next causing a small giggle to erupt at what came from him.

"Got any more bu-bullets?"

Ethan shook his head just as the gun slipped from the dead mans hand and onto the floor. The Italian bent down, picking it up, and placed two more bullets in the revolver.

"Alright mittens your turn." Ethan said holding out the gun to the man with no fingers. Lego man glared at the boss as he was still tied up and couldn't hold the gun if he wanted to.

I giggled slipping Ethan's knife out of his pocket and walking behind the man to cut his ropes. I did it gently considering I already cut off eleven fingers, mhm he's an odd one.

I walked back around and watched him widen his eyes as he slowly brought his arms around in front of him. Not even a second later annoying ear shattering screaming escaped him.

Yeah yeah, you need to moisturize no need to yell. I mean seriously, relax fingers aren't that important. Ethan nodded seeing his hands untied and placed the gun in his-well his nubs? Lego hands chuckled with no hint of humor what so ever.

He began to let his anger out before dropping the gun. "You people are sick, and so-so fucking insane."

Ethan chuckled. "Sí."

__________

I stared up at the sky as Ethan and I laid on the grass, while he stroked my hair and I let my mind wander to every place it wanted to. The men were taken care of, and come to find out, I'm wanted dead or alive. Surprise, who wants to ruin my life now?

I suppose once the infamous Italian mob boss settles down the entire crime world goes insane, and begins to create wanted pictures with my face on the front.

As Benny was dragging out the bodies from the room, he comforted me, and let me know that even if I'm wanted dead, its hard to kill someone who's best friends with the devil himself.

Well- engaged to the devil himself.

Ethan suddenly stopped threading his fingers through my hair and whispered, "what are you thinking about gattina?" I sighed clearing my head of all the bad thoughts before asking.
(Translation> kitten)

"Can I get a k-kitty?"

Silence. And more silence. As soon as I asked that question I felt his body freeze from beneath me, and after a few seconds I turned to look at him. His eyes were locked on nothing but the sky and his jaw was clenching and unclenching.

"Fuck no."

A pout formed as I turned my body and straddled his waist leaving my knees to rest in the grass beside him. I laid my hands on his chest as he sucked in a breath and squeezed my bare thighs under my skirt.

"Why not?" I asked tilting my head and admiring how his breaths became unsteady as I began to slowly but surely rub against him. He let out a string of quiet curse mumbles and squeezed my hips making me stop.

"Because I already have my kitten right here." He said pulling me down and attempting to kiss me, although I pulled away before he could follow through with his plan.

"Please?" I asked stretching out the word only for him to shake his head no. However a mischievous grin formed on his lips scaring but exciting me.

"Wouldn't you rather have a chicken? My cocks right here baby." He said rubbing his hard on over my lace panties under my skirt and running his fingers over my skin on my back.

I chuckled removing his hands watching his pout as I stood up above him. I looked down at him watching as something caught his attention. "Where's your ring?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. I instinctively panicked and looked at my hand before realizing I sent it to the jewelers to get resized.

"It was a little big, s-so I sent it to the jewelers." I said as he nodded and I suddenly realized. That bastard changed the subject.

I want a kitty cat!

"Mr.Dolan, sir." A guard said from behind us as I looked up while Ethan got up from the ground. He nodded at Ethan as if silently signaling to him of something. "Mrs.Dolan." He nodded at me.

E wrapped his arm around my waist and walked with me towards the house. "Come on sweetheart." I'm assuming it's time for my doctors appointment due to me feeling sick lately, and having cramps.

For the last three days I've thrown up at least every morning and twice throughout the day. I figured I caught a bug, but of course I start feeling sick, and Ethan assumes I'm dying. I've been constantly feeling light headed, if not for some sketchy pills given to me by Grayson, I think I would fall over.

We walked inside and Ethan left to grab me a coat because in seventy eight degree weather I could get sick. Apparently throwing up could get worse from heat, according to Dr.Dolan.

"Hey bubba how ya feelin'?" Nicky asked walking by the front door leaning against the wall. I smiled and opened my arms for a hug, but was denied by my lovely brother, and he covered his mouth with his hand. "Sorry sis, can't get sick, I gotta date tonight." He said light blushing.

Blushing?

Nick?

Whoever this girl is I hope he doesn't let her go, because I have a feeling she's not just a 'pump and dump' as Nicky calls them.

I nodded trying to hide my huge smile although it didn't work because he got embarrassed and walked away telling me to 'shut up.'

Ethan then walked back handing me my black winter coat giving me a look, telling me not to argue as I reluctantly slipped it on. "Come on love." He said pushing me out of the door way dragging me to the car, knowing I didn't want to go.

__________

I sat on the table shifting uncomfortably due to the wax paper laid down, and rubbed my hands over my arms trying to produce some heat in this igloo. Ethan sat in the chair next to me repeatedly bouncing his knee driving me crazy.

The doctor walked back in who I learned earlier was one of Ethan's private doctors who knew all about the mafia, and kept it a secret due to his salary being generously impacted. "Okay Mrs.Dolan.." He said as I turned and saw the satisfied smirk on Ethan's face. "Just a little stomach flu, I've sent in a lab to get you on some medication, which should be in tomorrow evening." He said flipping the sheet on his clipboard.

"Stay clear from any dairy for the next twenty four hours, drink water regularly, and stay on liquids or just some toast for the next twelve hours. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me or my nurse Linda any time." He said unclipping a card from the clip board and handing it to me.

I smiled taking it and handing it to Ethan since I don't have pockets. "Thank you." I said

After leaving the doctors office and heading home I immediately rushed upstairs feeling sick, and the urgent need to pee. Ethan followed me quickly as I went to the bathroom doing my business. Sharp pains shot in my stomach and when I was done all I saw was blood.

I'm not on my period either.

I got up and while bent over I felt pain in my breasts, almost like growing pains I used to feel in ninth grade. I looked down seeing not my usual C-cups but more like almost D's. What the hell?

My face is flushed, skin is pale, breasts enlarging.

That's not a stomach flu.

Vote and Comment!!!
^^Thank you my lovelies!!!

You guys being squidward, upset because I took eleven years to update, and me being spongebob trying to give you my love!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...