football high | au ✧

By hazardsbooty

welcome to football high ~ a school like no other craziest things happening left, centre & right. a burnboo... More

cast
prologue
uno - I
dos - II
tres - III
cuatro - IV
cinco - V
seis - VI
siete - VII
ocho - VIII
nueve - IX
diez - X
once - XI
doce - XII
trece - XIII
catorce - XIV
dieciséis - XVI
diecisiete - XVII
dieciocho - XVIII
diecinueve - XIX
veinte - XX
veintiuno - XXI
veintidós - XXII
veintitrés - XXIII
veinticuatro - XXIV
veinticinco - XXV
veintiséis - XXVI
veintisiete - XXVII

quince - XV

505 15 52
By hazardsbooty

After the never-ending Maths class Luka Modrić clutched onto his textbooks tightly as he trailed down the long hallways.

Suddenly a pair of tattooed muscular arms pulled him into a dark room.

The Janitors Closet.

Luka opened his eyes and was circled by none other than the infamous 'Fuckboy Squad'. Cristiano was missing. He always seemed to leave them lately.

"Well, well well what do we have here?" Sergio Ramos the leader roared.

Toni Kroos pushed him towards Sergio while Karim Benzema laughed. His evil laughter echoed through the dark walls and shelves of the ancient closet.

Modric's oxygen supply was being blocked from the harsh grip Kroos had on his airways.

"You have been summoned here today in our headquarters" Sergio looked around. Hidden within compartments were secret stashes of drugs and weapons. Ranging from all kinds imported from all over the world.

"—as we have a deal for you" He looked down at the helpless Croatian." 

"yeaH we do" Karim added for a dramatic effect.

After what seemed like a decade Kroos let go of his neck and pushed him. This caused his textbooks to fall on the floor.

It was no surprise when a pair of lacy panties fell out of the book which made the Croatian let out a squeal.

"plEase zeY are mi mothAs deliCates"

"Why would you have your mothers..." The German stood there with a disgusted expression.

"That is so messed up you lil freak" Karim pushed the frightened Croatian against the shelf.

Sergio motioned the 2/4 of the fck boy squad to stop. "Silencio" Sergio lifted his hand up.

"Don't worry it's strictly business"

"We see you're quite fond of your panty business, so you're quite familiar with demand and supply, we think you'll be a useful asset to our squad"

"w-what so you want to be my fRend" The Croatian choked. No one ever opened their arms to him before.

Sergio made a look of disgust followed by the rest of the fckboy squad.

"Lets keep it short and simple, you're going to be making special deliveries for me" Sergio smirked referring to his drugs.

***

"Yo Modric's coming this way hide your faces." Kroos reported as he covered his face with the lunch menu. The trio were seated at their signature table in the canteen.

"That's kinda sad still"— Benzema spoke before he was cut off.

"Are you tapped, he can't sit with us" Ramos spoke as he put his feet on the table and slouched down on his seat.  "that loser will ruin our reputation"

The fuckboy squad only used the Croatian to do their dirty work and make special deliveries for them.

However, it was too late because the Croatian had spotted them and was now making his way towards their lunch table.

"Supppp guys"

This lead to no response.

"Hellooo"

No response.

"Hola"

"..."

"Bonjour"

Still no response.

"Guten tag"

"Omg he said it in gerMan, come sit next to me." Kroos grabbed Modric's arm and pulled him next to him.

Karim and Sergio slowly turned their heads towards each other with a 'wtf' expression on their faces.

"You're a lil rascal ain't ya, stealing girls underwear"—

"A pervert actually..." Ramos finished Kroos's sentence.

"Its cause he can't pull girls so he does some weird shittt" Benzema laughed.

"He's obviously a virgin just look at him—

Poor boy never got laid—

Don't worry you're in good hands"

"Virgin?" The Croatian choked on his lunch from laughter. "haha you boyZ are so fAnny"

"I've banged more chicks than you all can count." This caused Benzema to spit out drink all over Kroos face.

"yeah right"

"In your dreams" They all couldn't help but laugh whilst they judged him.

As if on cue a busty blonde girl came towards their table. "oMgggg LuKaaaa babY there you are sugar plUm"

This caused Karim's eyes to pop out of his socket. Sergio looked on curiously as he looked the girl up and down slowly.

She continued, "How dare you not pick up my calls after our night of love making, I've been waiting so long..."

"Don't worry sweet cheeks we'll hook up tonight, I'll call ya" He winked causing the girl to squeal away with happiness as he slapped her a**.

Within the matter of a few seconds a brunette girl with a mini skirt trailed towards the Croatian.

"Luka I missed you babe" She cooed as she bent down sticking her chest in his face. He pulled her onto his lap and placed his lips on hers.

Kroos started choking on his drink as he witnessed what was going on.

"Brittany baby-"

"Brittany? my nAmes Chanel you dOg" She gasped and slapped his face and strutted away.

"uGh women got too many damn names to remember" The Croatian rolled his eyes as he took out another bite from his burger.

The fuckboy squad all exchanged glances in complete awe. They could not believe what they just witnessed. Two of the hottest chicks were dying over the perverted Croatian.

The foreign exchange student who stole panties for a living, whom they thought to be a complete loser was actually a womaniser...

He really belonged to their squad. An ideal candidate to be exact.

"How tf did you pull those chicks?" Kroos spoke with shock still written all over his face.

"Ah skills lads.. skills" the Croatian smirked as he leaned back and sipped his drink.

—"Maybe ill show you boys the arts of Luka Modric."

"Yeah yeah don't get too excited now, you're not the only one girls die over" Sergio Ramos replied in a confident tone. The cocky boy knew very well that girls were crazy over him. The bad boy of the school.

"Exactly I have two girls in my bed every night" Karim smirked.

This only caused the short blonde haired boy to laugh. "Two girls hahaha... iZ that it."

"I have at least five" —

"You boys need to come with me to the strIp cluB I'll show y'all a gUd time — mi friend owNs it."

yum the new kit looks sooo good 😍😍

***

~ of course we had to add a chapter for the fuckboy squad 💯 🙄 they thought they could use moddy but he ended up being completely bad ass. who would've thought so?

anyways ty for reading & stay tuned for more drama. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.2K 35
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 imagines book!
201K 3.3K 61
𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 imagines book!
863K 13.8K 71
COMPLETED | "If two past lovers can remain as friends, it means they were never in love...or they still are" Kylian Mbappe 2019
1.4M 21.2K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...