Love And Happiness {Book 2}

By NikkiJackson5

{Sequel to Love And Basketball} Nye and Dustin are back and they returned with two new additions, twin baby... More

Love And Happiness {Book 2}
Chapter 1: Growing Tired
Chapter 2: Jealousy Sucks
Chapter 3: Your Back, For Good?
Chapter 4: Wait..Repeat That..
Chapter 5: The Truth
Chapter 6: Can We Move Forward?
Chapter 7: I Can't Do This
Chapter 8: Not What It Seemed Like
Chapter 9: Nothings Perfect
Chapter 10: Trust Issues
Chapter 11: All Coming Back
Chapter 12: Clues???
Chapter 13: Trapped
Chapter 14: Tell Me Again
Chapter 15: Keep It Moving
Chapter 16: Reunited Drama
SURPRISE!!!!!!
Chapter 17: That Baby Anit Mine Pt. 1
Chapter 18: Ok So Maybe That Baby Is Mine
Chapter 19: Nothing Will Come Easy
Chapter 20: That Fufu Lame Shit.... I Anit Wid It
Chapter 21: The Rest Of Our Lives PT1
Chapter 22: Some Honeymoon, Huh?
Chapter 23: Try That Shit Again
Chapter 24: Needed Explanations
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 25: Don't. Do. That.
Chapter 26: I Was So Serious
PUBLISHED
Chapter 27: Moment Of Truth
Chapter 28: Let's Be Forever
2nd Side Book Intros Posted
Chapter 29: Keep The Memories
Chapter 30: Happiness Is Key

Nikki. J Show E2

1.2K 29 5
By NikkiJackson5

Nikki: Okay, Welcome back to the second episode of the Nikki J Show. We are here with the cast of Love and Happiness and my lovely co-host MzRealty.

MzRealty: Thanks Nikki! You know I love you and these people.

Nikki: Lol I think we all do. Okay who is ready for another round of questions, laughs and crazy people?

Crowd:YASSSS!

MzRealty: Mhm. Yeah I have been waiting for this but first, I have something to say!

Nikki: Awe here we go .Everyone brace y'all selves.

Everyone In the crowd laughed and mumbled, while getting comfortable in their chairs. MzRealty rolled her eyes and smiled. Finally, when everyone settled down. MzRealty finished.

MzRealty: Anyway ,I know you all know what an 'applause sign '(it tells the crowd when to clap)is well I thought for this show we should have a 'Bish Whet ' sign because we just be having those moments. I had my buddy Rosco make me one for my boo Nikki J.

MzRealty was smiling and clapping which made the crowd start clapping. The stage grew brought out the 'Bish Whet ' sign.

Nikki J:Omg Mz you are crazy. But thanks hun.

The two share a quick hug and MzRealty explains how it works and then they get into the real stuff.

Nikki :Okay ,let's bring out . The biological parents of Kyamora. MzRealty's ' lil thug' .Sam and Nia!

Sam and Nia walked on to stage far away from each other. They both take a seat as the crowd settles down.

MzRealty: Bonjour! Comment ca va .Enchante .

Everybody get real quiet on set. Everyone looking at her like she crazy.

MzRealty: Yes I Am Smart. I'm neither slow nor stupid. But anyway. How you dowin, .I'm MzRealty.

Nia: Hi nice to finally meet you!

MzRealty: No, the pleasure is all mine.

The two shake hands, and the same with Sam .

MzRealty: Okay, Are guys ready to get started?

N+S: Yeah.

MzRealty: Okay ,first question is for Nia. Do you love Tyrell?

Sam winced at the question. When made Nia look at him like he was crazy.

Nia: The hell wrong with you? Anyway, of course I love Tyrell. He brought me out the darkness and showed me light. He has shown me true love .I fell grateful and blessed.

Nia was holding her hands in a praying form. As the crowd awed.

MzRealty:Awe you over hear acting like you white how sweet. Nah im jp but next question is for Sam. Why do you want Nia so bad?

Sam:I don't want Nia,Ive been over her I have a whole life with out her.

Nia burst out laughing and started mumbling. MzRealty and Nikki exchanged looks then the Bish Whet sign went off and the whole crowd said. BISH WHET!

MzRealty: OKAY,so I see we is lying to day.Um,Nikki you mind calling a nigga out please.

Nikki:Yeah sooo,Im sorry but last time I checked moving on is ...well moving on.I mean its plain and simple because Nia has moved on but she hasn't ran back to you,but you claim you moved on but you ran back to her.

Sam:Excuse me I have never ran back to Nia.I have a daughter and a girl.Sooo bish tf you talking bout.

MzRealty:Lol so we are still denying I see,anyway -

GirlFromTheCrowd:Nigga leave Nia alone!

Nikki:Let the church say amen!

Crowd:Amen!

MzRealty:Next question.Nia,Do you want Sam back?

Nia burst out laughing again. And shook her head. Then she said.

Nia:No,I am happy he was my past love but now all that love has died romantically. PERIOD!

Nikki:Did you hear that Sam? She said period. She over here adding punctuation.

MzRealty:Sam, will you ever leave Nia alone?

Sam:No,because I have a daughter with her.

Nia:Yeah you do ,but your not her father.

Sam:Tf you mean, I am her father she has my cells in her, my DNA.

MzRealty:But you left her.

Sam:No, Nia left me and took Kyamora.

MzRealty:Sam,they wasn't nothing but a hop, skip, and a jump away. You didn't even fight for her. You let her go. Just like Nia.

Sam: First of all this isn't none your business and second, you don't know me.

Nikki: wait a minute... don't be talking to my co-host like that... hell nah... you better get right...

MzRealty:I thanks girl, know that you let Kyamora go without a fight, and you left so much space in between your relationship, that now she has another daddy.AKA Tyrell. It was your fault that you let Tyrell take your place. A father is so important to a girl, it's the guy she compares all her crushes to. So your work is done,so don't get mad at nobody but yourself if she start calling you sperm donor.

Nikki:Dang when you get so smart! Preach honey!

MzRealty : It goes on and off.

Nia:Thank you Mz ,cause I been trying to say that but know I don't have to.

MzRealty :No problem.Next question ,Will you slap Sam for a fan?

Nia: Why have me do it when you can do it you self, Ill give you his address later.

Sam:Bish,un uh don't play.

Nia:Oh im not I hate games.

MzRealty: Alright thanks Sam and Nia, now we have my home skillet biscuit and eggs Diamond.

Diamond walk out on stage, and sits down across from Nikki and MzRealty.

Diamond;Hey Nikki nice to see you again, and Hi Mzzy Im Diamond.

MzRealty: Hey how are you, nice to meet you!

Diamond;Im fine nice to meet you too.

Nikki:So as soon as you ready Diamond, 'Mzzy' will begin.

Diamond: Awe frl ,okay hold on ,a girl got the munchies.

Diamond pulled out her MK purse and grabbed a bag of Hot Fries.

Everyone was sitting there watching her slowly opening up the bag and sniffing them before she ate them. Then she began eating slowly, fry after fry.

Nikki spoke after the tenth fry .

Nikki: Diamond !

Diamond looked with question in her eyes and a fry sticking out her mouth.

Diamond:WOT ,IM NAT SMACKING.

Nikki:We was just being polite ,we for real have to get started we don't have all-day .

Diamond: DEN WHY YOU SAY AS SOON AS IM READY.

Nikki :Would you swallow please before you talk now one can understand you.

Ten minutes later after Diamond rolled up the bag and gave MzRealty half of what was left and Diamond finished licking her fingers and hand sanitizing the questions began.

MzRealty: First question, does Kamoni knows how to walk yet?

Diamond:Um he getting there, he is doing real good he still got that penguin thing going on, but not Happy Feet stuff even though Chase dropped him twice.

MzRealty: Mhm I would've smacked him.

Diamond:Oh I didn't smack him I whopped him I told him "Babies drop things so im going to beat you like a baby'.

MzRealty:I hope he took it like a man. Anyway next question. Are you and chase okay?

Diamond: You know, no disrespect but I really don't want to talk about him right now. He took my Ghettoes from me. You know the ghetto version of Chettos mhmm they fire and he took him. So he is dismissed from my mind right now.

Nikki: Well could you just answer for the show and the audience.

Diamond: Can I get a please?

Nikki and MzRealty:Pleaseeee!

Diamond:Despreate or nah and I just told you no he is disqualified from my mind right now.

MzRealty: SHAWTY YOU DISQUALIFIED ,DISQUALIFIED. Ayeeee Turn up!

Nikki look at MzRealty like "bruh that like 2012". MzRealty look back with the "sorry bruh "eyes.

MzRealty :Okay does anyone in the crowd has anything to say to Diamond.

A girl raises her hand and someone hands her the mic.

GirlieInTheCrowd: Diamond I'm a big fan but you crazy and when are you frl going to come back into the book?

Diamond looked at Nikki and Nikki looked at her nails. Then the girl handed the mic back and sat down.

MzRealty:Okay we need an akward sign anyway. Thanks Diamond for the answers.

Diamond:No problem ,sweet cheeks .Can I get a hug ladies?.

The three exchange hugs and Diamond leaves the stage.

MzRealty; Okay next is my personnel favorite ohhhh do I have some many questions And word for this man.He is Nyeshas kind dumb handsome husband(compliment sandwich(ant farm season 2) )the father of Danae ,Naomi,Darell, and my babe Andre . Dustin.

The crowd is quiet except 3 people with I Love Dustin. Signs. Yeah the were out their mind but they new how to dress those girls had style. Wait, Wait nope they were guys.

Dustin walks out on stage waving and bowing the sat across from Nikki and MzRealty.

Nikki: Hi Dustin nice to see you again!

Dustin; The pleasure is all mine.

MzRealty: I'm sure it is. Hello Dustin. I'm MzRealty .Nice to finally meet you!

Dustin: Uhhh nice to meet you too.

MzRealty: Okay I have to read of this card but after that I have a few questions of my own; we can begin when you're ready.

Dustin:Im as ready as I ll ever be.

MzRealty:Okay ,Dustin why did you continue to get freaky with Nyesha ,when you knew you could have had a STD?

Dustin stammed to the answer of,

Dustin:Our family was doing well and I didn't want to ruin it.

MzRealty:Nikki the buzzer please.

The Bish Whet sign went off. And MzRealty took of her hoop earrings and laid them on the coffee table that sat between Dustin and her. Then came the bracelets and her rings. Then came her wedges and she had pantyhose on so her feet didn't stink. She then go up and sat right next to Dustin.

MzRealty:Well hello motherfricker.See with you I'm going straight raw ,see because you need some word from a woman like me something to touch and make you pee lil bit so you can understand where I come from.

Dustin:Uh okay,you looked like you was bout to fight me.For a minute.

MzRealty: It depends how this goes, I might. Now in all seriousness bruh what is your problem.?

Dustin : What you mean?

MzRealty:Huh aint nobody got time for this ,why do you continue to cheat on Nye?

Dustin:I don't try,its mistakes I don't mean them ,I love Nye.I just..

Dustin put his head in his hands.MzRealty sighed and looked around.

MzRealty:You know what Dustin, you not a man. You're a grown dude. My dad taught me that its okay to make mistakes as long as you make them lessons. You cheated multiple times and Ive heard you said it was a mistake but not a lesson. You have never said you learned a lesson. Nyesha ,that girl loves you so much. She has forgiving you time after time. I think she has been very gracious. And you owe her so much, and you will never be able to pay her back but you have to show you're at least trying.

Dustin:Im sorry ,I don't know what to do why should I work so hard ,if I never be able to make it up to her.

MzRealty:And that's another problem ,Let me tell you a quick story. Okay so I told my dad that I told this boy I loved him. He said okay so let's go to the tattoo shop and get his name tattooed on your chest so everyone can see when you got to school. I told him no. He asked me why I said I don't want everyone to know my business and I don't like tattoos. He said it doesn't matter its love, right? Love withstands anything. So he told me that I didn't love him and I realized that I didn't. So love withstands anything, so if you have to work you butt off every day to show Nye that you love her even if it didn't matter and she didn't love you back. That is the kind of mentality, and love you need. See no matter what, Nye will forgive you but will she always take you back no, and will she all ways love you, yes.

Nikki: Amen

Dustin raised his head from his hands and looked at MzRealty , then he looked down at his Jordans.

Dustin stood up and took MzRealty hand said thank you. She returned the gesture with a hug and walked back stage.

MzRealty :Okay ,now that's not how I imagined going off on Dustin but next is my favorite couple. Tyronne and Jada.

Tyronne and Jada walked on to the stage hand and hand.

The couple sat on the opposing couch of Nikki and MzRealty.MzRealty put back on her jewelry and shoes .

Nikki:Alright,nice to see you guys again ,Jada you look great.

Jada:Thanks Nikki were glad to be back.

Tyronne:Um excuse me I can speak for my self.

Jada:You can but I did it for you is there a problem?

Ty:I don't know who you think you are, who you thought you was or who you going to be but I am the man in this relationship and we go by my rules. And I say I speak for MYSELF!

Jada: Oh you is so embarrassing I can't take you know where I can't stand your ass Tyronne,

Jada sat all the way on the other side of the couch away from Ty.

Ty smacked his lips and start fuming.

Nikki: Okay we have questions for you guys .So lets begin.

Jada/Ty:Yeah,whatever.

Tyronne;Mane stopping copying of me.

Jada:Boy aint no body copying you!

Tyronne:Woman say sum else,I dare you!

Jada:Are you trying to threatin me?

Ty:And what if I am?What are you going to do pot belly?!

Jada:Pot belly eh? Okay sleep with one eye open tonight while you on the porch with the crickets.

Tyronne smack his eyes and rolled his eyes. Jada called him gay under her breath .

Nikki:Okay,first question ,How is the new baby?

Jada:My baby is an angel at all times.

Tyronne: Woman why is you lieing these innocent you ladies.

Jada;Im not .

Ty:Okay next question.

MzRealty;Okay,how is the relationship?

Ty:Currently its good you know everything is good.

Jada:And you say I'm the liar. Okay w.e

Nikki:Anyway ,are you and Jada married?

Jada:NO!

Tyronne:I would love to marry her if she didn't take so long making the wedding a big deal.She always like what flowers,this doesn't match.I mean I wanna get married before I die.

Jada:Well why do we elope when you on your death bed so I can get you insurance money.

Tyronne:Girl we don't have insurance.Tf you talking bout?

Jada:What?! So what if sum break?

Ty:Glue

Jada:Stolen?

Ty: Pretend it's there.

Jada: Someone die

Ty:Be sad.

Jada:Yall see what I deal with Im done.It was nice seeing yall and meeting you MzRealty.

MzRealty:You too.

Jada got up and went backstage .Tyronne got up hugged and thank Nikki for having him. And towed behind Jada.

MzRealty: Okay that was funny. Now for the babies. Okay come chicks! Danae,Naomi,Darnell,Taylen,Kyamora,Kamori ,and the others .To many names Im sorry.

All the kids came out and sat on the couch some sitting on others laps.

Nikki:Hi babies.

Kyamora;Im not a baby ,Ima big gurl.

Taylen;Aye if she a big gurl then ima man.

Kyamora&Danae:Boy please.

MzRealty:Okay I wana have a dance contest with yall.I know ima win but still.

Kyamora:Nikki the buzzer please.

Danae:Please.

The Bish Whet sign went of and the crowd said Bish Whet?

Naomi:Lets go Taylen hold my studs.

Taylen :Uh un ive been practicing my Chris Brown.Lay em on the table.

Naomi:Fine!

MzRealty took off her wedges and Kyamora took off her mini heels.

Nikki:Hold we is not bout to do this.

Kyamora;To late Niks! Taylen help me move the coffee table.

Taylen:Can I get a please or nah?

MzRealty:Nah.Now help.

Taylen.Huh.

Taylen put down Kamori and helped move the table.

MzRealty ;Nikki can you look in my purse and get my phone and Bluetooth speaker please.

Nikki:Sure why not?

MzRealty ;Sarcasim not needed hun,just the stuff.

Nikki handed her the stuff and she turn on Drop that Nae NAE.

Kyamora: Whoahhh!

Danae:Aye.!!!

Taylen:Turn up.

And that is how MzRealty lost to liitle kids dancing.Doing the Nae Nae.

MzRealty:Thanks Nikki for letting me co host the Nikki J Show with you.

Nikki:np boo.Now audience what did you think of Mzrealty's job of co-hosting

The crowd starts chering and Mzrealty smiles and thanks everyone

Nikki: alright now it's my turn to ask some questions, we have Mrs. I have been through it all, cheating husband, 4 kids, crazy kids, AND still manage to keep a smile on my face Nyesha Jenkins......oops Watts

Nyesha comes out and everyone is cheering before she takes her seat.

Nikki: girl I'm glad to have you here

Nyesha: im glad to be apart of this amazing show, oh and before we start I just wanna say I love the new stage

Nikki: Well thank you

Nyesha: and Mzrealty I loved your comments, girl that got me through the hard times

Mzrealty: Awww shit girl you know it anit nothing

Nikki: when your ready we can start

Nyesha: go ahead

Nikki: first question: Do you still love dustin?

Nyesha: well..... he's put me through a lot but I can honestly say that in my heart I still love him

Mzrealty: awwww..... wait a minute...... girl I gotta question..... when you found out about the STD did it feel good to knock his ass out

Nyesha: HELL YES, I was feeling all type emotions

Mzrealy. Good...smh....stupid cheating nigga

Nikki: Next question: Hows consoling been since the recent "Clean Slate"

Nyesha: well..... its been okay, knowing that Dustin has cheated on me with other girl besides the stripper made me realize that maybe his player faze isn't over and it worries me just a bit. But since our recent experience I know that he's trying

Mzrealty: wait... I gotta another question.... now a lot of people think yall should divorce.... what do you think?

Nyesha: I hate being that person that says "Oh when he messes up again then I'm done" and never do it but some how he always reminds me the reason I married him and I don't think I'm ready to give that up.

Girlincrowd: I don't blame you boo

Nikki: girl don't worry soon you'll go back to being a happy couple

Nyesha: I hope so....

Nikki: okay so even though you back with dustin, were you serious when you said that Tamika could have him?

Nyesha: To be real.....Hell no... why the hell can she have him and I cant nah any how dustin started dating that tramp I would post outside they window like madea

Mzrealty: You watched that movie too??????

Nyesha: of course

Mzrealty: That's all the questions girl

Nyesha stood up and hugged Nikki and Mzrealty, while Mzrealty whispered in her ear: Girl everything will get better before Nyesha came off the stage.

Me: Next up we have.....Janice and Requan

Janice and Requan came on stage and hugged Nikki and Mzzy before taking there seats

Janice: Hey thanks for having us

Nikki: it anit nothing, I like having you two on my show.... is this the first time?

Janice: I'm not sure

Nikki: well it don't matter, questions shall we?

Janice: go ahead

Nikki:um Janice what do you think about your foster mom and Requan..... what do you like about Janice

Requan: she's always thinking about others before herself.... she's independant, beautiful, and an amazing woman

Janice: awe thanks baby and I guess my foster mom is okay, she was always trying to protect me so I don't hate her

Nikki: that's it

Janice and Requan left the stage while Nikki and Mzrealty sat back in there chairs.

Mzrealty: girl this is hard work

Nikki: I know right, but we only have one more guest

Mzrealty: alright let's call her

Nikki: Finally we have Mrs. Janessa Jenkins

Janessa strutted out with two police officers behind her and when Nikki and Mzrealty shot her a disappointed look she shrugged before taking her seat.

Janessa: hey yall....

Nikki: why do you have police officers here?

Janessa: I may have hit a bitch. .. in the parking lot

Nikki: yall can go

The police officers left and Janessa sighed before thanking Nikki

Mzrealty: girl it's nice to meet you

Janessa: you too girl

Nikki: now we don't have any questions but we have a letter from your friend: Jahniquia

Janessa: JAHNIQUIA, I HAVE NO HEARD FROM THAT GIRL SINCE JAIL TIME MAN.... see we was all in jail lala'queshia, Jamari, Jahniquia and me....man what does it say

Nikki: it says

Dear Janessa

What's up girl! I heard my god babies were infant napped. I'm kinda late but I bet it was that bitch I don't like. Why do you still chill with ha boo. She tried to sleep Jaqwontaé! She is the reason why I'm still in did bitch. Anyways, I heard you and Jamari finally got together! I swear y'all was like a bunch if slow asses. Oh before I forget, I'm getting out of the pin in 6 weeks bo--... Well no, maybe a mother 3 months cause I might have beat the hell out of big mamma cause she tried to touch me. But watch out fa me now. Keep that man teef , lalaqweshia away from my babies! See you soon boo

Your true bitch: Jahniquia

Janessa:I knew lala'queshia's ass was a little to much die in ride or die. Smh... well when I get home I'll cut the bitch.... that's it

Mzrealty: yeah girl

Janessa: alright bye

Janessa walked off stage

Nikki: mow the show is pretty much over but I thought I'd give you some 4-1-1's on love and war and One Simple Rule. They will be written like this

Example:

"Hey girl"

Example over

Nikki: it will be funnier and I'll try to switch it up more.

Mzrealty: well... that's it yall

Nikki: WAIT.... Taking it under serious consideration, Mzrealty may be come a permanent Co host of the Nikki J show

Mzrealty: FRL.....

Nikki: girl I gotta make sure it's okay with my fans oh and to everyone who wants to be on the next one Message me and we can get you on the next show

Nikki+Mzrealty: BYYYYYYYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 107 63
Nate, Julia, and James. Who loves who? Who is worth the risk? Who is worth the heartache? Multimillionaire Nate Hollan would have never met her if it...
5.7K 199 24
They're Back! Yasmine & The Blacks are back battling their toughest enemy yet, along with their own demons will they ever get their life of peace? C...
280K 5.3K 47
#Wattys2014 "I Don't Date Players" What happens when a girl with a past meets a guy with an a million dollar smile? Nothing Good. Meet Nyesha Jenkin...
127K 3.2K 55
"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ'ꜱ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball player tyree hate each othe...