Yandere x Reader // My Hero A...

By your-yandere-kiss

My Hero Academia! A story of heroes and villains, the fight between good and evil and what it means to be a... More

Tell Me You Love Me! // Villain! Deku x Reader.
You're Lying! // Yandere Tomura x Reader.
Manipulation // Yandere Reaction.
Yandere Deku.
Yandere Denki.
Stolen // Fumikage x Reader.
Yandere Shoto.
Never Letting Go // Yandere Shoto x Reader.
Escape // Yandere Dabi x Reader.
Stolen in the Night // Yandere Kurogiri x Reader.
First Kiss // Yandere Reactions.
Run Away // Yandere Reactions.
You Belong to Me // Yandere Shoto x Reader.
Yandere All Might.
Lost and Found // Yandere Reactions.
Begging // Yandere Reactions.
Yandere Cult // BNHA.
Spitfire // Yandere Reactions.
Oops // Yandere Reactions.
My Darling // Yandere Reactions.
Study Buddy // Yandere Reactions.
Don't Cry // Yandere Reactions.
Stolen Darling // Yandere Reactions.
She's Mine // Yandere! Bakugou x Reader.
Stay Away! // Yandere Reactions.
How to Woo a Woman // Present Mic x Reader.
She's Mine // Yandere Bakugou x Reader // Part Two.
His Little Healer // Yandere Reactions.
Sweet As Sugar // Yandere Reactions.
I Want a Baby // Yandere Reactions.
Terrified // Yandere Reactions.
Sweet Dreams // Yandere Reactions.
Nightmares // Yandere Reaction.
Gone // Yandere Reactions.
Run Away // Yandere Reactions.
Crush, crush, crush // Yandere Reactions.
Lullaby // Yandere Reactions.
Jealousy // Yandere Reactions.
Sleeping Beauty // Yandere! Kurogiri x Reader.
A Thing Called Love // Yandere! Tamaki x Reader.
Sticks and Stones // Yandere Reactions.
Sweet or Salty // Yandere Reactions.
I Missed You // Yandere Reactions.
Caught You // Yandere Reactions.
I Belong to You // Yandere Reactions.
Pretty Little Plaything // Yandere! Muscular x Reader.
Unspoken // Yandere! Tomura x Reader.
D I S G U S T // Yandere! Overhaul x Quirkless! Reader.
Cold // Yandere Prompts.
Philophobia // Yandere Reactions.
BNHA Hero Yanderes.
Stolen // Mafia! Bakugou x Reader.
Run Away // Yandere! Dabi x Reader.
Koi No Yokan // Stain x Reader.
Crush, crush, crush // Yandere Reactions // Part Two.
Be My Valentine // Yandere Reactions.
Dear Diary // Yandere Reactions.
The First Meeting // Yandere Reactions.
​For You // Yandere! Izuku x Reader.
One, Big Happy Family // Yandere Reactions.

M I N E // Yandere! Muscular x Reader.

11.6K 118 28
By your-yandere-kiss

Blood.

The air smelled thick of it, disgusting dark red splatters painted across the now wrecked room. It was a sickly sweet scent, one that had Muscular excited and hungry for more.

Blood.

It was his favorite thing, blood and battle and victory. Oh, he had been victorious! His whelp of an enemy hadn't even had a chance of winning, though it was valiant that he still tried. Now the pathetic creature was laying at his feet, broken and bloody.

How pathetic. How exciting.

And it wasn't over just yet.

Standing up, Muscular smirked at his near unconscious enemy as a nasty, cruel idea began to form in his mind...oh, he was going to enjoy this! With the sweet smell of blood and the burning of excitement filling him, the villain stormed away alone...but he returned pulling you along with him. Ignoring your shaking (oh, how scared you were!) and whimpering (he liked it, really), Muscular dragged you to the broken down hero.

Throwing you to the ground, you crashed into a pool of ruby red blood and looked at the wounded man.

You knew each other.

There was a glimmer of recognition in your eyes and then...horror. Wide eyes, beating heart, blood racing horror...it was delicious! Laughing, Muscular slung the hero over his shoulder roughly, placing his body in the half-broken chair.

"So," he growled, "thought you'd be the big hero, huh? Rescue poor little Y/N from the big, bad villain...ha! How'd that work out for you? Feel big now? You feel like a hero?"

You were tucked away behind him, shaking with terror, but Muscular reached back and yanked you forward, forcing you to face the man. He heard the hero whisper you name, just barely, as you began to cry...

He laughed. You cried. And Muscular looked down at the hero with a look of twisted, terrible amusement.

"See," Muscular continued, "the way I see things, the whole hero thing is a promise. You promise to stop people like me and if you fail...then you suffer the consequences of breaking that promise. People die. People get hurt. And people like me..."

A smirk spread across his face, his grip on you becoming painfully tight as you cried out.

"...We do whatever the hell we want."

You screamed when he tore your clothes away, leaving them in shreds all along the floor. As he laughed, he forced you onto his lap. His cruel, heavy hands began to roam along your body. Muscular was not a gentle lover but, oh, he did know how to use you! Smearing blood all over your skin, Muscular began to use you roughly, his hands groping and grasping. His rough touch left bruises along your skin but, oh, it felt so good!

You hated it.

He'd stolen you, taking you from everything you had ever known and locking you away from the world. All he'd done since was hurt you, often for his own enjoyment, use you and abuse you and treat you like you were nothing.

You loved it.

He was a monster but, oh, a part of you didn't care. Maybe it was loneliness...maybe it was the effects of what he had done to you...but somehow, a part of you had come to crave Muscular and his cruelty, no matter how monstrous he was.

You wanted it.

His touch, his teeth, his kiss, his cock. Your body burned for him, a sweet slickness growing as his hands roamed. You didn't care about the blood he smeared on your skin. You didn't about the bruises he gave you. You only cared for Muscular, him him him!

That's why he had brought you here.

That's what he wanted to show off.

The way passion and terror flowed and mixed deep inside of you, creating a disgustingly, wonderful feeling. The way you cried and whimpered and gave little gasps, each rough touch leaving you feeling hotter...wetter. With a wicked laugh, Muscular grasped your thighs and lifted, exposing your slick sex to the hero.

"See that?" He rasped, "See how much she wants me?"

His calloused fingers fell to your pussy, pushing their way inside as you screamed in shock and pain and pleasure. Muscular chuckled darkly, thrusting his fingers quickly in a harsh rhythm. Tears rolled down your face as you moaned for him softly, shaming yourself for doing such a thing but still unable to resist it.

"We all have our place in this world." Muscular said, teeth grazing your neck, "I'm the villain. You're the hero. And Y/N is a play thing...a thing to be used. To be broken."

You screamed.

He laughed.

And the hero began to gasp, as though every breath pained him.

Sobs bubbled up, shaky sad sounds escaping your lips as you begged Muscular to let him go, to please, please not kill him. The villain frowned, fingers leaving your sex as he glared down at you with annoyance.

"You know that's not how things go." He hissed.

The sound of a zipper being tugged down ripped into the air, Muscular's massive cock being freed from to pants. It was throbbing and thick and quickly being forced into your slickness. A scream echoed in the room as inches of hard, hot cock pushed their way inside of you. You were shaking and crying and begging...oh, how cute! How pathetic!

"You know the rules," Muscular snapped. "I use you. I hurt you. I do whatever I fucking want you take it. All of it."

With a sudden snap of his hips, his cock was buried inside of you, every inch stretching and filling your pussy. And, without giving you so much as a second to adjust to his girth, Muscular began to fuck you. Hard.

He grasped you.

Huge hands held you tight, nails digging into your skin and leaving thin streams of blood as they did. There would be cuts later and big bruises in the shape of his hands...he never let you cover them.

He bit you.

Teeth dug painfully into your skin, blood leaking from the wounds Muscular left behind. He tasted it, licked it, kissed you with your blood still painted on his cold lips.

He fucked you.

And you screamed for it, crying as you were forced to watch the hero fade away. His injuries had been too brutal to bear, something that Muscular told you was your own fault. As you fucked you hard, the villain whispered all kinds of cruelty in your ear.

"Little slut."

"This is all because of you."

"Whore."

"Watch him. Watch him die!"

"Bitch."

"And know that you caused it all."

"Cum for me!"

You didn't want to. Deep inside, you didn't want to believe a word he whispered nor did you wish to humiliate yourself any further. You felt disgusting enough already, with the way you moaned and whimpered for Muscular but...

But he knew you so well.

He knew how to use you, how to tease you and how to fuck you just right. And it wasn't long until you were doing as told, being such a good little slut and cumming all over his thick, hard cock. You sobbed in shame and moaned in pleasure at the same him, juices seeping from your slick cunt as Muscular laughed.

"This," he growled, "is what you came to save...how disgusting!"

Muscular's thick cock left your aching cunt and he threw you off of him, tossing you to the floor between the villain and the victim. Landing with a heavy thump, you shook and whimpered as he glared down at you, a nasty smirk spreading across his face.

"She's not worth it, hero."

His hand wrapped around his cock, pumping it viciously until he himself came, spurts of thick, hot cum spilling all over you. He covered you in his seed, his violent eyes gazing down at your shaking, shivering, cum covered body. You wondered what he might do to you next but...it was impossible to tell with Muscular. You could never make sense of your captor. All you could really do was take whatever he threw at you and try to survive another day.

But he did nothing but step over your body, almost ignoring your very presence as he reached for the dying hero.

"Go to your room," he demanded, "I'll be finishing this later. I've got something else to take care of."

And then he left, leaving your bruised used body shivering on the cold floor. Though it hurt to so much as breathe, you forced yourself to crawl to the cramped space that was your "room." After all, even the smallest bit of disobedience would lead to one of Muscular's cruel punishments...and this was what he had done to you while you were behaving.

You made it. And then you collapsed.

Sobbing softly, you fell onto the small bed and wrapped yourself tightly in the old sheets. All you could now was wait...

Wait for Muscular to return. Wait for him to "finish."

You didn't want to think about what he was doing now nor what he would do after. It hurt now but it...would hurt even worse when he returned. He would be covered in blood and battle wounds, leaving some of his own along your body, growling and biting as he fucked you hard once more. He'd hurt you, just because he liked it. And you'd take it, because you had no other choice...and because you loved it.

Oh, it was disgusting to admit but a part of you craved what Muscular did to you. A part of you wanted the villain, his rough touch and cruel words and all...he was right, you realized. You weren't worth it, any of it.

You were worthless. Pathetic.

And you deserved everything that he was going to do to you...it was your place after all.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 275 30
These shots basically gives you a taste of the wild run of endless scenarios I've created in my head. πŸ‹β˜οΈ Vote for your favourite stories to see mor...
40.7K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
1K 21 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
79K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...