ADDICTION | BMLA

By ARRYEEAGA

in which brandon arreaga falls in love with a girl at a restaurant. "who would've thought that you would've f... More

ADDICTION
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
LYING, THE SEQUEL

sixteen.

2.2K 50 21
By ARRYEEAGA

Arabella Easton

I finished up taking a picture with the last fan around the corner of my bus. I waved goodbye and turned around to the boys. Edwin wrapped his arm around me and gave me a squish.

"You killed that shit Ara," Edwin smiled.

"The homie went off," Austin added.

"Thank you guys for coming," I grinned.

"I'm trynna pull up to all the shows," Nick laughed.

"I actually have a lot of bunks in the bus if you guys are actually considering it," I shrugged. Nick's eyes widened and he flashed a big smile.

"Oh for real? I'm goin fuck y'all," Nick chuckled.

"I'm down," Zion replied raising his hand.

"AYE AYE WE PULLIN UP TO ALL TOURS," Edwin laughed. I jumped with excitement.

"Hell yeah doin what I love with all my boys," I said wrapping my arms around them, "y'all should get home and pack and then pull up to the after party."

"AYE IM TRYNNA PARTY PEACE OUT," Edwin said. All the boys followed after him and left.

.   .   .

Audrey set up some drinks on a table and Zion dug right in. We were in a decent sized room in a hotel we'd all be staying at that night. I smiled as I watched Zion throw his red plastic cup at Brandon and took the whole bottle in his hands. He chugged the alcohol in no time. Zion was used to drinking but it was quite concerning for me. I was interrupted in my thoughts when I felt something being poured into my cup.

"Drink up, but not too much," Audrey laughed as she poured a bit of liquid into my cup. She put the bottle down as she drank her own drink and walked away. I shook the liquid is my cup for a second and took a sip. As I turned my head, I saw Edwin banging a fork against a glass shot cup.

"AYE AYE AYE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN," Edwin exclaimed from the corner of the room, "CONGRATULATIONS TO ARABELLA EASTON FOR THE TOUR!" Everyone in the room cheered and raised their cups. "To more love and to more tours to come," Edwin cheered. Everyone took a sip from their cups and enjoyed the music playing. I danced my way into the crowd and threw my hands in the air. I was enjoying myself until I felt hands grip my waist. I turned around and saw Brandon dancing around to the music.

"Get off," I scoffed throwing his hands off my waist. He put them back and yelled the lyrics of the song that was playing. He took me by surprise as he didn't hesitate to bring me close to him.

"Don't fight it beautiful," he laughed. It occurred to me that Brandon was drunk once he slurred the words that came out of his mouth.

"Brandon you're so drunk," I chuckled. He placed his finger on my lips and pulled me closer until there wasn't a single space in between us.

"Damn baby," Brandon slurred as he smirked at me. I decided to have fun with drunk Brandon so I turned around and put my ass directly on him. He took his arms and traveled my waist. We grinded to the beat  of the music as I moved my hips. I took more sips out of my cup and made my way back to the bar. I took the bottle on the edge of the table and filled my cup all the way. I chugged all of it in a matter of seconds, and refilled my cup to the top again.

Brandon Arreaga's POV

I watched as Ara continued on to her third cup. All though I was drowsy, I had realized that she was drinking way too much. As she was about to take a sip of her third drink, I took the cup out of her hands.

"Hey give it back," she laughed uncontrollably. She tried to reach for the drink but I raised my arm in the air so she couldn't reach it.

"No babygirl you had too much," I chuckled back at her. I took a sip from her cup as she pouted.

"You're no fun," Ara said playfully punching my chest. I finished the drink in the cup and threw it somewhere in the kitchen.

"I'm going to my room," I slurred. I began to stumble until Ara grabbed my arm.

"I'm coming," she giggled stumbling across the floor. She began to walk to the doors, but I picked her up and placed her away from them.

"You ain't going no where," I snickered. She tried to walk pass me but I blocked her from getting anywhere.

"J-just let m-me go with y-you," she stuttered almost falling to her knees. I took her hand and went through the doors of the room. We stumbled into the elevator pressed the button of my hotel room level. Ara leaned against me and laughed. She walked to the front and pressed all the other buttons in the elevator. She stumbled back onto me, wrapping herself in my arms. "You're so warm," Ara sighed. She was tired from drinking and she knew it. Once the elevator reached my floor, I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and dragged her to my room. She threw her bag onto the floor and flopped on top of the perfectly folded bed.

"What's your room level?" I asked picking up her bag.

"My room level is 3000," she laughed, snuggling herself up in my pillows. I took a big sigh as Ara stood up from the bed. Without warning, she took off her shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room.

"Ara what are you doing?" I questioned looking at her. She began to take off her shoes as I became wide eyed.

"I'm going to sleep," she snickered. She seemed to notice that I was watching her every move, so she slowly slipped down her skirt, revealing her underwear. She pushed me down on the bed and smirked. "Pretty boy," she smiled, caressing my face.

"Ara you're so drunk," I informed, placing my hand on her thigh.

"I don't care," she let out. She ran her fingers through my hair as she sat on my lap. I picked up her chin and placed a kiss on her lips. "I'm so in love with you," I whispered into her ear. She giggled and continued kissing me.

She was so fucking drunk.

Arabella Easton's POV

Brandon was soon on top of me while our lips connected smoothly. His arm was held up against the pillows while his other arm explored my body. As we made out, I straddled my arms around his neck and on his chest. He broke the kiss and stood up to take off his shirt. I slipped his shirt over his head while he placed his glasses on the table next to the bed. He pushed me down on the bed and attacked my neck. His lips sucked and kissed my sweet spot as I moaned, knowing that no one could hear us from the loud music playing downstairs. At this point I wasn't even drunk but I loved the feeling of him. He began to kiss every single inch of my body until he ended up in between my legs.

"Ara I can't do this you're drunk," Brandon sighed, removing himself from my thighs.

"Brandon just do it," I let out. Brandon looked at me wide eyed knowing that I was no longer drunk. I didn't stutter or slur a word.

"Ara are you su-"

"Just fuck me already," I pleaded getting impatient. Brandon positioned himself back in between my legs. He locked his eyes on me as he kissed my inner thighs. My breath hitched as his hands took off my underwear. Without warning he gripped his hands on my thighs and placed his tounge against me. I held my screams and moans in while his tounge traveled in places I could never imagine.

"B-Brandon I'm clo-," i managed to let out. He looked at me and flashed a devious smirk. He moved himself back on top of me and connected our lips. His hands traveled down my body while he slipped his tounge into my mouth. He disconnected our lips and slipped his pants down. He aligned himself with me and smirked.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you," Brandon smiled. I nodded as I placed my hands over his shoulders. I watched as he slowly entered me, and I gasped at the feeling. My body adjusted to him as I raised my hips in the air.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"You're so beautiful," Brandon whispered in my ear. He took my leg and placed it above his shoulder, going deeper into me. I gripped his hair as our moans filled the air. His strokes became faster and sloppier, as I was almost about to reach my climax. I flipped us over and placed myself into him. I moved my waist on him slowly.

"Fuck just like that baby," Brandon groaned. His hands dug into my skin as I rode on him. Once we reached our climaxes, I got off of him and laid flat on the bed. We both stared straight up, catching our breaths. I rested my hands on my eyes as Brandon searched for his boxers at the end of the bed. I got off the bed and attempted to shuffle around for my clothes. My legs felt like jello as I fell to the ground looking for my clothes. Brandon picked me up off the floor and placed me on the bed. He kneeled down and slipped my underwear back on, and stood back up to clip my bra. "Are you okay?" Brandon questioned.

"Get me back to my room please," I said.

"You can barely walk and it's too late to go back to your room level 3000," Brandon chuckled.

"What?" I replied confused. Brandon only laughed back at me and rested himself on the bed. "Brandon I'm serious I need to get back to my room."

"So you're gunna act like we didn't just fuck or anything?" Brandon said, sitting upright. I turned around at him and rolled my eyes.

"Okay we fucked and what else do you want me to say?" I replied. Brandon looked back at me and scoffed.

"So we're back to enemies," Brandon laughed.

"Brandon get me to my room that's all I'm asking," I sighed.

"Ma you're not going anywhere."

"And why is that?"

"Cause you're all mine tonight." I smiled at Brandon and got on top of him. I traced my finger on his chest and leaned closer to him.

"As long as I'm concerned, I will never be yours."

sksksksk I cant believe I wrote that but I'll try to update as much as possible but finals week is next week and I'm tryna not fail school so
🤠🤝😎

xxx, h

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 417 50
𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—π—π—ˆ π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 π—‚π—†π–Ίπ—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝖺 π—€π—…π—‚π—†π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—Œπ—‚π–Ύπ—Œ
27K 886 109
Three girls Three paths Three different love stories
48K 1.5K 16
sequel to "deep"
78.3K 1.2K 43
"When are we going to stop pretending that we could actually be together?" Highest rank: #7 in #brandonarreaga #1 in #PrettymuchFanfic #23 in #Prete...