thirteen.

Arabella Easton

@arayee: oh shit👤: @bazziliked by brandon_arreaga, audrey

@arayee: oh shit
👤: @bazzi
liked by brandon_arreaga, audrey.east, and 67,472 others

user 1: HOLY SHIT THATS BAZZI
user 2: slut
user 3: hot 😍😍
@brandon_arreaga: 😍😍😍
@edwinhonoret: she SNAPPED
@zionkuwonu:🔥🔥🔥
user 4: YES
@bazzi: 💗💗💗
view all 678 comments

I sat on the couch with Edwin, Nick, Zion, and Austin. We were all watching Stranger Things while Brandon was in the garage making some music shit. He's been in there for almost 5 hours and hasn't come back inside. I threw some popcorn into my mouth as Zion began to comment on everything that happened in the show.

"So you're telling me those alien shits are from another dimension?" Zion asked, yelling at the tv. We all laughed at Zion's stupid commentary. It was now 11:30 PM and I was getting tired. Edwin turned off the tv and set the remote down on the table.

"Y'all I'm going to sleep goodnight," Edwin announced, stretching his arms.

"Me too I'm tired as shit," Nick replied collecting the popcorn bowls on the table.

"How bout you homie?" Austin questioned.

"Imma wait for B," I sighed getting up from the couch. I didn't want to bother him because I knew how much music meant to him, but I wanted him to come back inside and sleep with me. The boys separated into their rooms, which left me on the couch. I cleaned up the floors and washed the popcorn bowls hoping that Brandon would be done in the studio by then. I knew he wasn't coming back inside anytime soon, so I went into his room and tucked myself into his bed. I set an alarm for 3 AM just in case Brandon didn't come back and I would have to beg him to get some sleep. I closed my eyes and waited for Brandon to come into his room.

. . .

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. 3 AM. I got out of bed in Brandon's hoodie and shuffled to the garage door. I pressed my ear against the door to hear Brandon playing the same beat over and over again. Brandon groaned as the beat kept repeating and repeating. I slowly opened the door to reveal Brandon's face close to his laptop, clicking different sounds on his screen. I opened the door further and Brandon turned his head towards me.

"Baby go back to sleep," Brandon said, taking off his headphones. I took a tiny chair from the corner of the room and placed it next to him.

"I wanna wait for you," I pouted as I sat down on the chair. Brandon sighed and nodded. He unplugged his headphones and let me listen to the music he was making. I yawned and leaned my head against the table with my arms folded to provide as a pillow. Slowly, I fell asleep to Brandon's face staring at his laptop.

Brandon Arreaga's POV

It was now 4 AM and Ara fell asleep on the table. I shut my laptop and stood up from my chair. I tapped her a few times, but she didn't make a sound.