sweet creature | taekook

By iadorekoo

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 δΈ€ break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 2: sw... More

intro.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight. β™‘

six.

15.1K 795 163
By iadorekoo

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It was Friday finally, and Jungkook was actually in a decent mood to go to school. On the way home from the mall last night with Jimin, he had seen a set up of christmas lights through one of the shop windows. That was all he needed for an idea to spark in his mind for the project in his photography class.

The ravenette packed up his backpack and made sure to bring his sketch pens and laptop, he knew his headphones were in his pocket already and a few minutes later he was off to the parking garage for his car.

His car was his baby. The jeep was beautiful in Jungkooks eyes and if anyone ever thought they could sit in the drivers seat he would saw their hands off most likely. It took him a while to save up for the leather seats and new stereo, but every time he sat down he knew it was worth it. Jungkook needed that bass boosting setting for when him and Jimin jam to their girlgroups playlist.

There was still a few minutes before the late bell would ring and Jungkook took his time walking down the hall to his calculus class. Most students weren't in their homeroom classes either, just loitering by their lockers or making out by the bathrooms. A few girls recognized him and smiled his way, earning a nod and little smile in return, an awkward one.

Most people wouldn't believe it if they were told that Jeon Jungkook was actually an awkward and antisocial boy. That tends to happen when he spent ten school years learning advanced subjects from his kitchen table with his strict mother as a teacher. Being home schooled left little room for Jungkook to become a friendly social butterfly. He found his friends through his camera, and through the channel he created to post this videos. Jungkook was always most comfortable sitting in front of his camera.

Besides, talking to a camera was nothing like talking to a person.

The same awkward feeling came back when he found his seat in the back of the aisle of desks, leaning against the wall with his black boots sitting up on the empty seat in front of him. Except today, there was an unfamiliar face entering the classroom.

Jungkook has never seen the boy at school before, let alone in his homeroom, but heck he was pretty.

The stranger came in seemingly walking like he owned the place, his posture and style oozing confidence, but the gentle smile on his face as he said hello to some other students in class made him seem sweet and welcoming. Jungkook still kept his boots up on the seat.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" his voice was deeper than Jungkook would have imagined. It didn't match the pretty and soft features of his face and the silky shirt he wore over his slim torso.

The ravenette looked up through his messy bangs to the attractive boy and then down at the empty seat in front of him. It would be kind of nice to have someone in front of him. Maybe he could sneak his phone better this way.

"Uh, sure." Jungkook pulled his shoes off the seat and readjusted his position in his own desk, trying to look anywhere but at the handsome guy smiling at him and sitting down right in his line of vision. "Thanks." he said.

Mr. Tran walked in as the bell rang and pulled up the screen covering the white board to reveal the lesson plan for today. Jungkook has already mentally checked out, already confident in his math skills after his mother beat them into his brain, and proceeded to take out his phone and a scrap piece of paper to doodle on.  

The professors lecture was drowned out and Jungkooks hand scribbled random lines on the paper until it start to form into something greater, a creature that just happened to crawl across his mind and encourage the ink to grow into more.

The creativeness was interrupted by that same smooth and surprisingly deep voice, this time in a whisper, "Hey,"

Jungkooks head shot up to meet those dark brown eyes looking through fashionable thin glasses the new boy had on. His eyes glanced down to the paper on Jungkooks desk and he tried his best to ignore the heat rising to his cheeks, especially noticing the little smile tugging at the new guys lips. "Do you have a pencil I could borrow?"

He just dumbly nodded, leaning over to grab a pencil from his backpack amongst all the glittery gel pens Jimin left.

"Thanks." The guy said before turning back around to face the front.

Jungkook remained quiet and chewed on his lip, trying to ignore the obvious blush on his cheeks and the hammering of his heart being fueled with anxiety and nerves. He quickly pulled out his phone, knowing very well his friend was not paying attention in his woodshop class.

———

i'm really obsessed with
stray kids comeback
💛 go watch side effects 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.3K 90
❛wanna play fortnite with me?❜ - JJK ❛sure :)❜ - PJM social media au - slowish updates
33.1K 1.9K 38
[COMPLETED] Jimin -Guys, I'm straight! Yoongi&Jungkook - Is it permanent? Jungkook and Yoongi are exes but they still live together due to financial...
121K 4K 103
Book 3 Book 1 Contract Boyfriend | Yoonmin Book 2 The Journey | Yoonmin Book 4 Miracle | Yoonmin -------- "Don't dive too deep in this dark dark worl...
13.9K 900 26
hoseok doesn't like robots but he might be stuck with one anyway. jung hoseok / min yoongi completed 2016