Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs

8.7K 360 201
By astertataricvs

Requested by OutOofZeBlu! I hope you like this ♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Ever since Zora started to join the Black Bulls and introduced himself as one of the members, you became wary of his existence. Why? It's because you're the second person that he likes to prank after Asta. You're doing your best to avoid that shark-mouth guy with all your might, however, Zora would have the opportunity to plot a prank for you. That's why you despise him with all you've got, you're becoming more irritated at his pranks that he's plotting every time you're gonna get caught.

And today, you were caught by one of his traps again which he put a rainbow stink bug in the bookshelf of the headquarters' library.

"FUCK YOU ZORA!" You screamed furiously while covering your eyes where the stink bug had sprayed you. Everyone inside the base heard your loud voice and the birds on the trees that were surrounding your family's home were disturbed by your hideous yell.

"What's going on?" Vanessa groggily said once she was awakened by your blaring voice.

"The usual, (Name) was caught in Zora's little traps again," Magna commented as he eats his pudding.

"(NAME), YOU CAN DO IT!" Yelled back by Asta to which you heard it perfectly despite that he's in the lobby. Of course, you can't compete with Asta's loud voice since he's already inborn with it.

"You know that you two were always getting caught in Zora's traps," Noelle stated and the anti-magic user whipped his head to look at her.

"(Name) is my buddy from getting caught by Zora!" Asta exclaimed making Noelle looked at him weirdly but at the same time envied you because you were called buddy by his crush.

"Hmph!"

"That fucking woman, how dare she disturb my peaceful time with Marie!" Gauche growled as he wipes the blood off that was streaming out in his nostrils.

"I want to fight, (Name)!" Luck enthused as he punches the air in front of him.

"I want to get caught in Zora's traps too," Gordon murmured but everyone, as usual, ignored him.

"(Name) needs to eat, la!" Charmy devoured all the food that was placed in front of her as her sheeps keep on adding her dish.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, (NAME)! I'M SLEEPING HERE!" All of them stopped from what they were doing upon hearing their Captain's piercing voice reverberated throughout the headquarters and the door being slammed open.

You cursed under your breath when Yami scolded you for being so loud in the morning. You went towards the lobby where all of your friends were goofing around. You plopped yourself with a disgruntled look on the couch beside Magna and clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"You stink, (Name)," Luck commented with his usual happy tone.

Magna distanced himself since he doesn't want to smell the scent that was coming from you. Even everyone covered their nose's once you stepped inside the lobby. Looking at them doing it together, you groaned and ruffled your hair due to the frustration you had for Zora Ideale. You have sworn to yourself once you see the scarlet-haired boy, you won't hesitate to blast him off your magic.

"(Name), you stink! Can you take a bath? My nose can't handle the smell," a certain silver-haired girl reprimanded you making you only sigh in annoyance.

"Ugh! I just took a bath then I'm going to wash myself again!" You spat then stood up from your seat to stride towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to kill you, Zora," you muttered venomously as you get your things to take a bath.

•••

Zora was laying on one of the roofs of the headquarters. He witnessed your shriek a while ago which really amused him a lot. He knows that you like to spend your time in the library and he knows that you're reading the book that you wanted to read earlier. Nevertheless, Zora plotted a prank to which he put a rainbow stink bug in the shelf where the book was placed.

The prank started when you treated his wounds when he got himself into trouble along in his mission with Asta. You nursed him every day until his wound and injury already healed. Frankly, he was annoyed at you being naggy like a mother just because he kept on wandering around with an injury and a wound. But nonetheless to say, he became accustomed to your motherly figure and you being so talkative whenever you're going to clean his wounds.

That's when Zora took an interest at you and would often contrive a prank just to see your amusing reaction. For him, he likes to prank you more than the shrimp Asta. Yes, he likes the reaction that Asta was bestowing him but... when it comes to you, he more likely likes your reaction and he never doubts that.

Zora was aware that you're annoyed and infuriated at him. You even considered after you're done healing his wounds; you two would be good friends... but that was the exact opposite of what you have thought. Zora was being an asshole as he is just like when he first met the anti-magic user. Afterall Zora didn't get into the Magic Knights just to be friends with anyone. He joined because of his own purpose: to take down all the Magic Knights that were pretending to be good but actually a total hypocrite.

"Guys! I'm going to buy something! Oh also, I need to search for Finral since Captain Yami was looking for him!" Zora heard you informed your teammates which they only responded a 'yes'.

You scurried outside the headquarters and used your creation magic for you to get a ride to your designation. The masked-man was eyeing you as you cast your spell and started to maneuver. You didn't notice that Zora was watching you on the roof as your hair was dancing through the air and glistened at the radiating sunlight.

Then the ash magic-user subconsciously smirked mischievously and devised a plan to plot a prank for you again.

Meanwhile, you were in the outskirts of Royal Capital; looking for Finral who keeps on flirting to any girls that he would stumble upon to. Honestly, you don't want to look for him since it's really etiolate to find your senpai, especially who keeps on roaming around like he's energy was not depleting at all. But of course, you can't defy your Captain; after all, you veritably pissed him off today and you don't want to add his anger at you. Once again, you cursed Zora in your mind; murdering him.

After you have purchased what you wanted to buy, the next thing that you need to do was to find the spatial magic-user. You sighed exhaustedly since you're legs were tired of walking around just to find the flirt. But once you scurried to the corner, your eyes spotted Finral who's talking to some random girl with a disgusting look on her face. Shooking your head, unimpressed; you approach your senpai who was gonna receive the slap of the woman but you instantly caught her hand before her palm would land on Finral's face.

The girl was shocked to your sudden interjection as well as Finral. The unknown woman brushed your hand away from hers and scoffed once she saw you.

"Piss off, little girl," she scowled and you only stared at her with indifference.

"Woman, if you don't like Finral you should have said so. Slapping someone is really not a good option you know that?" You snorted and gave her a mocking smile. "Your judgment is authentically stupid."

The girl just glared at you before stomping away. To tell you the truth, you really don't want to be a bitch to the woman, but your indignation and frustration because of Zora and searching for Finral hours ago really ticked you off that everything around you makes you easily irritated.

That's what you were feeling right now.

"U-Uhh... thanks for saving my ass there, (Name)," Finral said awkwardly to which you only snapped your head at him and shot him a menacing glare. The man in front of you flinched upon seeing you looking so deadly.

"I've been searching for you Finral! Captain Yami wants your presence now!" You growled, not minding that he's older than you and your upperclassman.

"You know I have seniority here..." he sweatdrops but immediately used his spatial magic to get you two in the headquarters as soon as possible. He doesn't want to add your irritation anymore especially that he has the knowledge that the cause of it was Zora.

Entering the portal; followed by Finral, you're now in the headquarters making you feel relieved now that you can rest and have a peaceful time. However, you're talking about the Black Bulls' base here, peaceful time doesn't exist in your squad. The only thing that could make you all shut up is by making your Captain slam his fist on the wall and breaks it. Sigh.

You went first before Finral, but as you stepped closer on the huge doors; you let out a girly yelp once you stepped on a particular ground where there's a hole underneath the surface.

"Fuck," you slurred, caressing your butt because of the hard contact you had with the ground.

"(N-Name)! Are you okay?!" Finral asked you frantically as he peeks at the edge of the hole. As if on cue, a large irk mark appeared on your forehead; already knew who created this pitfall.

"ZORA IDEALE!!" You screamed with hatred at the top of your lungs. Your indignation towards the shark-mouth guy increases more. You really had enough for the pranks that you were receiving and for this day that isn't really favoured for you.

First: the rainbow stink bug that the fucking redhead set in the shelf. Second: Yami scolded you for waking him up in his dreamland. Third: looking for Finral for a fucking hour and lastly: you were caught in Zora's trap again.

Your rage was supplementing that you had the urge to explode in an instant because of the massive infuriation you're feeling for this day. You really want to murder Zora for making you furious.

"Oh, you got caught again," Zora suddenly appeared beside Finral with a playful smile crept on his face.

You growled once you sight the man, "You fuckface! Why'd you keep on pranking me?! What the hell did I even do to you?! I didn't sign up for this!" You gritted your teeth and you can feel the tears welling up in your eyes due to frustration.

Zora noticed your tears as he hopscotched in front of you without twinking twice. Finral was panicking, doesn't know what to do, he was aware that you two don't get along... well, in fact, you hate the new member because he kept on pulling some pranks for you. But still, he's worried to what the scene will unfold between you and Zora.

"Don't step any closer! I'm warning you!" You demand but Zora doesn't take any orders from anyone unless it pleases him.

Come on! We're talking Zora Ideale here! He's a scumbag!

You, on the other hand, was holding your wand; ready to blast him off your magic once he approaches you. But in a moment of silence, you were surprised when Zora rapidly took a hold of your hand where your wand was located. He prevents you from blasting him your magic and your face were burning up because of how close your faces were.

"I should be the one asking you that question, pipsqueak. What the hell did you even do to me?" He said in a hoarse voice that makes you gulped due to nervousness. Your heart was speeding up and you wish that he can't hear the loud thumping inside your chest.

"W-What the fuck a-are you talking about? I didn't even do anything bad to you!" You yelled but there's a hint of anxiousness within your tone.

Zora stared at you piercingly as if he's looking right into your soul. But you flinched once the ash magic-user grabbed your chin to face him perfectly. Zora's eyes glint upon seeing your bashful state, he can see the blatant blush creeping on your cheeks and how your lips quiver. Zora can't deny that he really likes your reaction and he didn't have the slightest regret from pranking you. You really interest him a lot.

As for Finral, he's being frantic to what he was seeing right now. Are you two kissing? Because Zora's position acts like he was kissing you from his view.

'I'm jealous! I want someone to kiss me too!' He shrieked mentally.

"Say, pipsqueak... go on a date with me, what do you say?" The redhead asked with a coltish smirk.

Upon hearing to what he just said; your mind was processing and comprehending what he had told you. Your jaw hangs open and your heart was beating exquisitely, your eyes twitch so as your lips.

"W-WHA?! Have you completely lost your mind?! You fucking lunatic!" You cussed and pushed his body away from you with force.

The said man only chuckled and place his right hand on his waist, "Oh sad for you because I'm not. I want you to date me."

Your jaw literally dropped onto the ground; can't believe to the words he was saying. His words were not asking for your permission to go on a date with him, it's actually ordering you around and you don't have any position to defy him. In short, his words are final.

"Huh?! Why would I agree to date you?! You piss me off so much!" You scowled and Zora stepped closer to you again and pinned you against the rock. His face leaned closer making you squinch when you feel his hot breath against your ear and gave you goosebumps.

"It's because you interest me, you shitty twerp," he huskily said before pulling away. His smile was still on his face and didn't leave for once.

Zora hoists himself up on the surface leaving you behind in the pitfall. His eyes landed on Finral with a shock expression on his stupid visage. He was staring at Zora with disbelief and in pure shock, he actually witnessed his words that he said to you and he doesn't want to admit it but... he was jealous of his skill on how Zora manages to convince you to date him (despite you still don't have a say to it though).

"What?" The masked man raised his eyebrow making the spatial magic-user jolt on his place.

"N-Nothing!" He freaked out.

"If you're planning to make a move on the pipsqueak, I suggest you don't even bother since she's already mine," he scoffed and put his hands inside his pockets before going away.

Zora can't hide the mischievous smile he was expressing since his trap for you goes like clockwork.

You veritably caught in his traps. However, to what he told you earlier, he's sincere to every single word that he had said.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ZORA!" You screamed in horror causing the masked man to chuckle at your agony.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Do you like Zora? Because I fucking love him ♡

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot of our cool-masked jerk ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 32
A compilation of one shots or head canons with the characters of Black Clover ☘ ➞ I mostly write for the males of BC for Reader x Character stories. ...
45.2K 465 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!
287K 8.4K 38
VARIOUS! BC! x READER ━━━ a collection of black clover one-shots. ( tokimihyachi / 10.11.20 ) ━━━ status: closed / complete
682K 15.6K 143
I don't see many of these, so I thought I could create one. Characters that'll I'll include: ~Asta ~Fuegoleon ~Luck ~Mereoleona ~Nozel ~Yami ~Yuno...